Saturday, February 20, 2010

 

Your Saturday Trollbag


Still out there.

Still spikey.

Still with creepy mouth.

Still hitting on the Brit-hotts with pensive aplomb and reddish hue.
Comments:
She is a delight. He makes a good boot brush.
 
I just made that same face squeezing out a football sized movement. Doc told me to take some fiber when I eat them BBQ ribs but did I listen?
 
So does he have eyebrows or not?

And mandana guy in the background is realizing that he too has been captured scrote handed in his douchiness and is inevitably going to end up on HCwDB.
 
Most punchable mouth I have seen in quite some time.
 
In the beauty pageants, don't the contestants put glycerin on their teeth to produce a more effortless smile? I don't know if that would help this guy, but he's gotta try something.
 
Hair by Blanka. Face by my fist.
 
Scrotebag the hedgehog.
 
Why does he have a toilet brush on his head? Oh wait, that's his head!!! My bad.
 
Maybe his orthodontist left the cheek retractor in for too long.
 
Or maybe he's a pissed off possum.
 
At least he doesn't look as big of a chode as this loser. Does that ugly fuck think he invented spiky hair or something?
 
Funny. I was JUST thinking about "Douche-Miser" ("Heat Misers" sinister twin) the other day and why we hadn't seen him in a while. :)
 
"Crackin' cheese, Gromit!"
 
Is that Jeff Reed's nephew?
 
I had a terribly messy bowel movement this afternoon that was the unfortunate result of having consumed Burger King's latest menu addition a few hours ago, the Stackhouse XT, that has left an incredibly stubborn skid mark on the porcelain that won't budge with the use of a traditional toilet bowl brush.

I think Spikey's head could take care of it...
 
These pics make me throw up in my mouth a little!! Disgusting!
 
Damn, D. Helix beat me to the Nick Park reference! Well played, Sir.
 
He looks like Pinhead's illegitimate son. Must be a real hellraiser.
 
Some folks are born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Others are born with harmonicas where their teeth oughta be. Once the teeth come in.

And hedgehog hair.
 
a left cross by hottie to this tools forehead would leave a dandy of an adouchetriment to this to this goons visage

uh, Medusa, is he a Gorgon?
 
^ or are they bleached out bloodworms?
 
He's Fire Marshal Douchebag.

"LEMME SHOW YA SUNDIN!"
 
Girl next door hot gets me swole.
 
Those aren't teeth, thems baleen. With no relation to our fellow bag hunter, baleen.
 
WTF?!!? Dude, learn to smile for a camera or don't smile at all. I'm not feelin the hedgehog hairstyle, but whatever floats yer trollbarge. The Hott is lovely. I would, as they say, 'go there.'
 
Hmmm, I wonder if the hair on his nuttz is as spiky as the hair on his head, because he'd have one helluva ticklin' pink pussy tickler.

Wait. Maybe he's, like, Crimson Ted's pale pink cousin?

She's way too nice to entertain the thought of maybe strangling him with those Mardi Gras beads.
 
proof that you never want to be pulling 5g when your botox kicks in...and proof that iowa cornfed hot, is the ultimate exotic....
 
Cailin is one HOT Bi-Chick....

Which douchebag will get hr?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rMic7-Uwas

Yeah!
 
What's scariest is those soulless black eyes of his. Oh, wait....we've seen this dude before.
 
With his willy in the plug, she couldn't let go.
 
Johnny Rotten as rendered by Aardman Studios.

Brit-Hott is fit!

Yes, I just made an Inbetweeners reference.
 
The original photo is here, his hair and the hott are shopped

--VS
 
Someone in this dude's life has a cockk the size and shape of a carton of cigarettes.
 
He's a douchebag for sure, but he certainly pulls the good looking hotts.
 
Cripes, it looks like a douchey version of Wallace. Making him... Wallacebag?

See linky below:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/skippybkroo/wallace.jpg


Nuke LaDouche
 
if Trollbag's teeth is unobtainium, then Avatar would turn out to be a very different movie.

just saying.
 
It almost as if someone kicked this 'bag in the nards, and his hair went straight up and his face made that horrible grimace in response.

Which I'd be perfectly okay with, incidentally.
 
When Keebler elves go douche.
 
It's not his teef that are the problem - it's the weird fucking shape his lips make. He's freaking me right the fuck out, I tells ya.
 
guys got the ninja turtle mouth
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.