Wednesday, February 24, 2010

 

Wonderdouche Powers, Activate!!


Yeah, I just made a reference to early 1980s Halls of Justice Saturday Morning Cartoons in reference to douches and boobies.

It was either that, or obscure references to the sadly neglected and forgotten performance piece theater of PBS's Zoom.
Comments:
Two Ladies and a Tramp
 
Gay pornstar brothers Frick and Frack celebrate their recent double fisting scene by reliving one of the moments for the still camera. Their cousin, bukkake star Tattytits McCumguzzler, mentally counts the number of crewmen on hand and wonders if she can take them all on and finish before they are ready to shoot the next scene.
 
The gap between those boobies are so big...
 
Form of a two headed douchebag.

Boobies.

I only post anonymously to piss off Wedgie.
 
I think that is the original cast of Zoom. You are revealing your age.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!!
 
I like a woman with a little class and nothing says classy like a tit tattoo and hanging out dudes that think tribal tattoo art will convince people their penis' are larger.
 
You smell that?

That scent is called "insecurity".

These three reek of it.
 
When did Ryan Stiles there on the right start doing roids, get a gay tat and stop being sorta funny?
 
This is what happens to Wonder Twins when the public grows tired of you turning into uninteresting things to defeat crime. Common' man! form of a Glacier? What good is that. Why not form of a Tomahawk Missle, or Bunker Buster. Sheesh

Dr.DB
 
Her boobies are prehensile.

And have minds of their own.
 
I bet you could catch hepatitis A, B, and C from this trio of suburban failures.
 
"Go ahead, just try and titty-fuck our girl...see what happens."
 
"Form of....two A/V equipment handlers for Local 6, St. Louis!!!"

That frown tells me Gleek is pawing frenetically at Left Douche's colon.
 
She had her boob-job done by two different doctors in two different timezones.
 
the two goonish thugs shoved Stackhouse up this poor girls ass & he now tries to fist pump the shit out of her chest cavity
 
I really don't think I could titty-fuck her. There'd be no friction on 3 of the 4 sides of my schlong.
 
She's waaaaay too cute for this nonsense.
 
"Angelina Jolie" tries her lips...ahem, acting talent in that the cinematic genre called PORN...

In the meantime, Brad's bodyguards take advantage of their boss' absence and rehearse the upcoming fisting scene with Angelina.
 
L-R

- Dispeptic from taco sauce

- Absolutley criminally clueless

- Gay porn film fluffer
 
^ "Gia"

Terrific lezing, I mean acting, by Angelina.
 
Doing site work today fellow 'bag hunters, so it may get bumpy for the rest of the afternoon.

Speaking of design, any recommends on a font to use for the head banner "Hot Chicks with Douchebags" title?

-- management
 
That chick is smokin'!


No, really, look at her crotch, it seems to be on fire or something. Can herpes DO that?!?!?

@ SSS--I'm not an Angelina fan in the least anymore. But I swicked it to Gia for about six months straight after its release. And by its release I meant my release.
 
@ DB1 12:32

I'm partial to Copperplate Gothic. But you should really use something more immature and sloppy and retarded, like Comic Sans or the one that looks like a kid drew it with crayons, I'm blanking on the name.
 
If you follow the ink map from left to right you will find the primer to decode the algorithm leading to Goldfingers map.

His secret island is in the Sea of Boobies. Which throw her way out of whack. Triple D's would have been too big. I'd have to fist those tits.

And these fuckers are sad, lonely bras with just enough cash for some ink, a fung, and a cheap watch in their last grasp for social acceptance and the elusive first touch of boobies.
 
Tattoos on fake tits. Classy as a double wide with deep shag carpeting.
 
I think this is the dude on the left.
 
"Form of a giant ice dildo!"

"Form of a giant douchebag!"




Really and truly I could park my boat trailer between her bumpers and the wheels wouldn't rub.
 
DB1,

I have no suggestions whatsoever, the site was your brain child and I have complete faith that you will continue it along its destiny of mock.

Instead I will drink passively and fondle my balls.

Good luck Cap.

@ Medusa

"Gia" was released when I was thirteen. Angelina basically took my mastubatory virginity. And it was good. And quick. Thank you mom for having HBO, sorry about the love stains on the couch. Blame Angelina. She made me do it.
 
Form of: "An asswipe!"
Form of: "A crusty chode"

Really though, I think we all know where those fists were later in evening of that picture (and that they were no where near the hott).
 
Take the form of...Oscar the Grouch
Take the form of...Big Bird

Douche powers activate!

It was a sad day on Sesame Street when Oscar and Big Bird met Voluptuous Vulva. She gave them "just a few beers to loosen up" before convincing them that tribal arm and random shit tatts would score them chicks. She then took them away from all their mates on Sesame St. to the mall and introduced them to Hot Topic. "You'll crush major puss on the reg" she whispered seductively in their ears "if you get black T-shirts with shitty bands on the front of them." Oscar and BB wanted to crush major puss on the reg so they did it. "Now get a 6-lb watch and come with me" she said. Sorely deluded Oscar and BB complied. "Now for the final touch" said VV. With a *CUNCH* and a *Vag-BLAM* she turned them into pathetic douches and let them loose on the club and for us to mock. Thanks VV.
 
"So - when did your shift guarding Jabba's palace end?"

@ DB1 -

ALL CAPS. SO ALL THE HATTERS REKUGNIZE!
 
Nothing like two, aging douchebags to warm the cockles of my heart. And the bleeth looks like a dirty, gang-raped version of Liv Tyler.

Great idea to get the tatts on the forearms...so edgy.
 
@ DB1:

Anything but Comic Sans or any font having anything to do with Lord of the Rings...

Maybe with a more professional site and slicker production you could pick a more reserved option, such as this font...
 
Todd and Gurn's arms ached from Gina's extended milking sessions, but if they didn't empty them she'd keep mooing all damn night.
 
Form of...a Kipper Kid!!!
Shape of...Al Bundy!!!
 
Boss,

Go with the Ed Hardy signature font and have the site banner have a dragon punching a tiger holding a snake about to be clutched in the talons of an eagle with a jelly dong in it's mouth.
 
A font?

Bee Knees, betches. Ain't no font wut turn a mutha out like Bees Knees.
 
Getting ready to put in some work on the speedbags.

Way to go, fellas.
 
Somebody's daddy didn't love them. Or loved them too much......
 
Form of...a grease stain!
Form of...poo!
 
You could drive an F350 Dualie through that silicone ravine. Tits are not like nutsacks in an orgy; they should always touch.

Speaking of F350 Dualies, Grump Douche is none too pleased that John Turturro backed over his arm in the parking lot.
 
I love tatted up boobies. It adds such an element of class and style. Nothing says "I'm an upscale lady" in quite the same way, don't you think?
 
You guys are reaching with the Angelina references. Closer to Octomom Bleeth. She's hott enough, but oh so dirty, and a bit (a lot) crazy. I liked the Al Bundy call though Baron Von Goolo. Ed O'Neill will be happy to know he has a son who is a huge scrote. Aren't those the tire marks that set Ralph Macchio free in My Cousin Vinny.
 
oh 2, 1, 3, 5

send it to Zoom

And by Zoom I mean to the planet Doocheal Tatooine, a little known moon in the Lucas-verse.
 
Why do these two clowns look as though they're fist pumping the shit out of Liv Barrymore's fake boobies?
 
I think they're trying to push her boobs together so they look more, I dunno... not completely and totally fake looking?
 
Al Bundy thought he could sell more shoes if he tatted his arms, but discovered there was no graphic design as powerful as striped and tatted boobies being fist-pumped by twin-tatted muscleogynists.
 
box 350, Boston Mass, O..2.1..3.4..

It's in my head like mind control 30+ years later
 
Re. ZOOM

That shot of the ZOOM cast has particular significance for me. I was just a little gool at the time, and I remember that cold day in 1973 that the old ZOOM cast got recycled in that childhood celebrity Soylent Green woodchipper that had grown fat on the bone and gristle of many a Mouseketeer and would later chow down on many a member of Menudo tambien. And the ZOOM powers that be, in their infinite glory and wisdom, brought in these new guys - the ones in the picture here - whom I was immediately suspicious of and quickly grew to resent, with the exception of Bernadette, the ethereal Asian forest sprite who did this mesmerizing trick with her arms that I became obsessed with until I learned to do it myself (and can still do to this day. Yay me.).

Point being, during the opening credits the cast attempted to imprint themselves on our young minds with a display of their dazzling talent - dance, tumbling, a penchant for slapstick, whatever - so that we would grow to accept them in the numbing vacuum left by the inexplicable departure of the ZOOM Season 1 cast. And their lead in was Maura - center in the picture - a tubby hack with a thick Boston accent that made her sound like she was talking with a mouthful of cheese. Maura's "talent" was to jump through a construction paper wall in slow motion.

Even at the tender age of eight I knew this was bullshit. I was able to imagine the heated production meeting where paid grown-ups sat around and racked their brains, trying to think up a pet trick for this worthless sack of pork to perform. And I remember wondering exactly how random and unfair the ZOOM casting process must be if I was not on this show while Maura, whose only talent was to have a body mass denser than paper, was.

And in that four seconds as I watched the Maura heave her bulk through the paper wall like a sea elephant flopping itself onto shore, my innocence died and I learned how to hate.

True story.
 
@Baron

Good times. Good times.
 
if you want cartoon references, there's always the Powerpuff Douches.

... sorry.
 
@ DB1 12:32 PM,

just stay away from Ed Hardy or Affliction lettering.

in other words, i don't fucking know. meh.
 
When your forearm is bigger than your head it means two things...

1) Your steroid dealer drives a Ferrari

2) You're power to solve simple problems without resorting to violence is diminished.
 
POW! BOOBS! SMUG! BANG! DROID!

All right pooptroops! Get these tetons out of here! Another day saved by Demon-Douch and Old Guy!

No.. No people. Just, no.

*sigh*
 
Damn. Ryan Stiles has been workin out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.