Friday, February 19, 2010

 

Pinkeye for the Asian Guy


Even Brothabag Thomas in the back can't bear to watch.

And no, I don't know why this dude's head resembles the additional CGI shots of Coruscant that George Lucas just added to the reissue of Finian's Rainbow.

Yeah, that's right, whobags. Coruscant references.
Comments:
Oh, man, she's a stripper. Seriously, I don't care how much you like the shape of her ass, it's been ground into the crotch of every filthy douchebag and hobo in the joint. Don't put your lips there. I wouldn't even wish that kind of filth on the worst kind of choad.
 
At least he follows directions.

I hope she has gas.
 
At least he follows directions.

I hope she has gas.
 
Wow; I've never actually seen one of the Grunts from Halo without their gear on.

They breathe methane, you know.
 
please tell me she sharted???
 
her taint lice are actually eating a pattern into his scalp
 
A.T.M. - ur doing it wrong
 
AAAAAAGH! Who does this? Seriously, who pays money to drop to their knees in public and kiss the pimpled ass of a stripper?

Asian Guy in the back ground has the right idea - point and mock.

On the plus side, polar bear fur is this year's naugahyde.
 
"I can see him, Honey! It's a boy! A beautiful little chocolate boy!!!"
 
That's not a mustache, that's actual shit on his upper lip.

It's not like he didn't ask for it.
 
Can you smell what the Cockk is cookin'?
 
"HELLO? *hello-lo-l0-lo...*

"HELLO? *hello-lo-l0-lo...*

"Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... *Mota... Mota...*
 
Damn bitch needs to shave those legs.
Dude needs to plunge his lips into a vat of acid after this new attempt at a unnamed STD.
 
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing poo..."
 
Even Thing knows it's better to drink his infected hangnail off than to touch that sh*t.
 
Hopefully, someone did pee in her butt and he is into an unusual form of golden showers.
 
I just realized that's one stripper ass raping another stripper.



I may have to change my whole position on this one.

[Opens wallet. Expired Der Weinerschintsel coupon falls out.]

Anyone got a dollar? Just curious.
 
Once he taps that butt hole, does he hope to collect maple syrup in his bottle?
 
Holy shit!

I don't have time to comment, but we should just cut and paste the comments thread from Crimson Ted winning his HCWDB of the Month last year. The one where he had war paint on and he was peering into a Hooter's girl's hindquarters. DarkSock, Captain Bringdown, JCvD, Creature and many others tore up the comments thread.

Many LULZ.

A classic.
 
Purple-shirt guy should check his receipt from this transaction. Just below where it says "Cash: $20.00" it probably also states:

"You now have the herps. Thank you, come again."
 
I'll bet she needs anal bleaching for that browneye
 
Ah Hell might as well go for a hat trick with the Airplane! references:

"Do you know what it's like to fall in the mudhorn and get poked... in the head... with an iron poo? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens..."
 
"Don't It Make My Brown Eye Poo"
 
I've seen this guy before...
 
Drinking luge shots of Heinekin down a stripper's ass cleavage? Totally unnecessary, dude--that stuff already tastes like ass straight outta the bottle.
 
In such a down economy, Lee realized Sex Doll Inflater may be the best job he was ever going to get.
 
Kim Dung Il
 
YOU SIR, will never become a fully licensed Optometrist! FAIL!
 
Kim Dong Il was summarily fired from his job as an EMT...
 
Thank god this isn't the normal friday Ass Pear.

This is so wrong on so many levels. I won't look at a Heineken the same way again.

Another crappy week in frozen tundra waiting for ASS Pear.
 
And for my next trick,
I will pull a rabbit out of...
 
The Asian toolboy who puts the 'heiney' in Heineken.
 
Man! Those f*&^ing Vietnamese will eat ANYTHING!!!
 
You regs are being the normal friday pussies. Got to give it to you for consistancy. Anyone here would love to get housed and kiss that ass!

You know why?

Because it's FUN! Something you don't know how to have.
 
@12:17





consistency






colon conquistador.
 
If The Donger here thinks this is mouth-to-mouth, then he probably thinks The Heimlich Maneuver consists of stuffing his balls into a hooker's ass and then doing a sharting backflip off the top rim of a New York City garbage truck.
 
someone talking 'bout getting housed in here?




GET SOME!!
 
@ Anon 12:17

If your idea of fun is putting your lips on a stranger's anus, well, then, who am I to criticize.


...Anyone know where this photo is from...? I'm not sayin', but I'm just saying...I may have been here before. Shamefully, yes. Then again, it's probable that every city has a smarmy night club where asian hotties in white, furry mukluks dance on red risers.

Wouldn't surprise me, either. Douche has no ideas of its own, it's merely a reflection of an echo of a hologram of a fart.
 
Kim is still hoping to find his lost 2 man bobsled. He thinks he can smell it under Sook-Lee's panties in her festering gash. It was lost after a sake and bukkake fueled kabuke party in the Athlete's Village.

Bodi Miller is an Olympic size douchebag stain.
 
@ Anon 12:17

My man, that is the motha fuckin truth! Just a bunch of hatin pussies around these parts.

But as for the slut ass kissing, are you serious? That ass was grindin on every dick in that club and you would put your face next to it? Fuck man, say it aint so. That is used pussy AND ass, shed have to pay me just to look at her.

Dont get it twisted though, these fools are a bunch of mark ass suckas, staring all day at titties they wont grab and asses they wont bend over. Cause they aint shit. Dont have friends or social lives. And just generally blow in all areas of being alive..

Later nerds, ill drop by now and again to remind yall how much you suck at life!
 
GMDW: perhaps you and Anon should get a room. Elsewhere.
 
@ 12:17 & GMDW:

Well stated, gentlemen. I shall work on bettering my lifestyle a.s.a.p. No more will I suck at being alive.

PS. And by "a.s.a.p" I mean "After Seeing Ass Pear." GET SOME!!!
 
Medusa, you're a nasty skeezer. whew!

I mean, doing what you do with that scraggly haired math guy? WTF?


HAHAHAHA!
 
wait for it!
 
Thanks, DarkSock, for reminding me of the hilarity of A2M.

Unfortunately, I doubt she's very flatulent. My guess: she skipped breakfast. And lunch. And she'll deep-fry a turkey after her shift.
 
@ Bag


well done
 
@GMDW

What you're forgetting to apply and apparently aren't aware of; it's called an apostrophe. C'mon now, I'll bet you've used apostrophes all your life, you just haven't paid attention. But don't worry, we're sympathetic. It just doesn't occur to you when you're banging away on the public library computer to actually use them.

While you're there, it wouldn't hurt to put pick up a book or two on literacy. You'll find you can't score quality hotts without applying proper spelling. After all, who'd take you seriously for scrawling "Whos you'r daddy?" on a cocktail napkin? Know what I'm sayin'?.
 
Is the disembodied hand pointing to

a) a tape-up job?

b) their favorite stripper part?

c) some chocolate meatloaf?

d) crimson rag strings? (I know that was gross but hey...)

or

e) where he will be living once his wife/significant other sees this picture?
 
What's really fun, rather than putting my lips on the diseased ass cheeks of some random stripper in some peeler joint? Making fun of people who have no hope of defending themselves in kind.

Some tell me, "But Bob, mocking people too stupid to fully understand the mocking, and too lacking in wit to retort, that's just too easy!"

To which I say, "Hell yeah, that's what I like about it. It's easy!"
 
^ Gee, Bob, maybe you can explain the anons to us, too.

Point is that the picture of Pinkeye and the Brain wasn't likely posted by the dancer. DB1 gets his material from these mighty interwebs. Our defenseless subject here put the photo online; he's proud of it.
 
Yet another reason to ban comic sans -- which gets honorable mention in Douche & Poo Font Awards losing out to whatever that cursive Ed Hardy and medieval Affliction shit is.
 
Shit, I have a shirt like that. I must burn it now.I wouldn't put my lips there, butt that is one nice ass. And DB1 the Coruscant reference isn't a surprise, but the Finian's Rainbow reference is.
 
Alas, this is higher quality meat than is available in the vast majority of Chinese/Thai/Japanese and other Asian Rim country restaurants.
 
This guy must have taken ass-face lessons from Crimson Ted.
 
I'm assuming the guy holding the Heineken is making sure none of said taint lice escape from her butt knot by catching them in the bottle. What else do you think the Grunts from Halo survive on?
 
Coruscant?

That's no small moon...

Let the Nookie win.

I have a bad feeling about this...

Poonta Poonta Solo

Now YOU are the pooper, and I am the Master

he's going to bullseye her womp-rat

ok I'm done; sorry
 
Give the turdwank a break, he's only following instructions on an ass: KISS THIS. In English, no less.

I've seen plenty of adult dogs sniffin' butt on each other, but I've never seen one kiss-lickin' the other's asshole area.

May the stapholocockkus aureus asseous infect his mucous membraneous.
 
is it really necessary to bring race into this? almost all of your entries are about white guys, but I don't see that word ever being played in.
 
is it really necessary to bring race into this? almost all of your entries are about white guys, but I don't see that word ever being played in.
 
^damn double posting Asians; learn to drive!!!
 
This blog mainly mocks on U.S.-born Caucasian men. I agree that pointing out the race of a subject is - more often than not - racist and therefore troublesome. If we identify all douchebags by race, we would soon run out of designators, and repeating the following short list would become tiresome:

Honky 'bag
White 'bag
Whitey 'bag
DAR 'bag
Dartmouth 'bag
Ofay 'bag
Ofay Muthafucka 'bag
WASP 'bag
Anglo 'bag
Golfer 'bag
Hockey 'bag
Guido
Rush Limbaugh Fan
 
Let's not forget Archie Bunker 'bag
 
$10 says that none of the money stuffed into PTP hott's briefs came from Asian Guy.
 
Hey guys you like funky chick. How horny she looking. What a beautiful fucking asses are here? Enjoy guys... Escorts Brisbane

 
I hope she had the common decency to fart on him and put this choad out of our misery.
 
More like browneye for the Asian guy.


BUNNNNNG!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.