Friday, February 19, 2010

 

Friday Thoughts and Links


I know.

I said no more Kadebag on the site, since it's obviously lame Dimitri-esque shtick. But what the hell. He's an uberdouche worthy of cultural scorn, and the Jager ladies are Paid-to-Pose hottness.

Finishing up press for the first week of Season #2 of Is She Really Going Out With Him? and heavily at work on HCwDB 2.0.

In fact, I'll have some new designs to post in a week or two for feedback. It's about time we make this leap and get all technological n' stuff.

Here's your links:

In Saudi Arabia, the 'bags get 1000 lashes. Bring back Sharia Law!

Steven Segal wears Ed Hardy and the circle of douche is complete.

boing boing.

Attention architects: When designing a bridge, don't forget to consider the shadows.

Happy Choad Day!

The Onion's Chive finds yet more "inspiration" from HCwDB, writing up How to Enjoy Ed Hardy Wine under it's "douchebag" section.

As does The Huffington Post's "Nine Douchiest Things John Mayer Has Ever Said". I could at least get a link-back when you borrow ideas from HCwDB, fellow websitians.

American Apparel's Ass Pear competition continues. I'd file this one in the "great minds think alike about ass pear" section.

Speaking of premature Ass Pear, how's about AssAssPear? There's a "cart before the whores" joke somewhere out there, but I'm too lazy to articulate it. Or maybe I just did.

Young Bill Gates. Table Stud.

Ding dong! What's that?

Delivery Pear.

Now go play with your package.
Comments:
Lamp didn't get the delivery.
 
Under the "Ass Pear Competition" section, top right is named.....

DONK!
 
Delivery Pear: Not Fragile. Just Fiiiiine.
 
Wow Delivery Pear, wow. I can see her pussy from behind, and I like it.

I got nothin' else. That's primo box.
 
The bridge pic is 'shopped.

And Ass Pear.
 
Douchie dotes
and skanky dotes
and little scrotesy divey
A douche'll eat Ivy too,
Wouldn't you?
 
I have it on good authority that Darksock designed that bridge, known on the streets as the "Turgid Pass."







I heard that he also peed in Steven Segal's butt.
 
Ed hardy makes a fine wine and an even better vodka. Get some.
 
The more I watch Steven Segal Lawman the more I like it. Only Pawn Stars is better.
 
Ed Hardy wine is made of fermented Axe.
 
Thank you, Delivery Pear.

I shall now show you my excellent new lingual move.

I call it "The Box Cutter".
 
Isn't that Jade Nicole from Playboy?
 
RE: Delivery pear:

What can Brown do for you?

Everything baby!
 
@Medusa

Bwahahahaha! Will that pass airport security? 'Cuz I've got a lay over in Chicago Monday afternoon...
 
More of Kadebag's white & blue-dress blonde hott, please!

Yummy! I'd smash my face into those...
 
Delivery Pear. When it absolutely, positively has to 'splode in my pants right away.
 
RE John Mayer DoucheQuotes:

"I don't jerk off because I'm horny. I'm sort of half-chick. It's like District 9. I can fire alien weapons. I can insert a tampon. No, I do it because I want to take a brain bath. It's like a hot whirlpool for my brain, in a brain space that is 100 percent agreeable with itself."

That isn't douchey. It's frightening. This is the lunatic rambling of a mentally ill person. He needs some farkin' medication. Wonder how he wants it?
 
AssAssPear may be bringing new meaning to "Donkey Punch."

Off to order more crap I don't need from amazon.com, praying for Delivery Pear to appear at my door. She'd look fine chained up in my cellar.
 
"I will fuck you in the mouth to shut you up. You are not wilder than me."

Really, Mr. Mayer? Really? I will accept that challenge. Yes. I accept. And when you're rolling into the ER, dehydrated and weeping on a gurney after I bit that cock off and then ruptured your sigmoid colon with my boot, we'll see who's the wild one.
 
I'm also stunned that THP was able to narrow John Mayer's comments to just the nine douchiest ever. That warbling hack is one of the biggest flaming Aholes I've ever met and everything out of his mouth is moronic, vapid, and conceited.
 
now that's one package I'd have no problem smacking with my backhand against the garage for hours
 
You know, Medusa, if this were a family, you'd be the cousin in the shower the rest of us try to peek in on. Just sayin'. :)

Also, Delivery Pear makes me esplode in muh pants. And I say that not just because that is one goddamned fine ass, but also because I just love saying the word "esplode".
 
Looks like Sarah Palin's younger sister has to write stuff on her hands too.

And her forearms.

And her upper arms.


Her vagina says "Please sign in here"

The Sharpie's tucked in her inkwell.
 
Delivery Pear.

What can Brown do for you?
 
@ Medusa 1:53

You might want to rethink that one if you're willing to put little David Duke into your mouth for even a femtosecond. We need you here for the mockings. FOR THE LOVE OF JEEBUS, DON"T DO IT!!!!!
 
Aw, let her have some fun. She's an expert with both natural and synthetic rubber skins, can tie a Persian rug with her tongue, and knows how to use dangerous power tools.

After she detaches lil Dave, she can nail it to a cross and set it ablaze.

$29, PPV.
 
By Kade's standards none of those chick's are even a 7. Me, on the other hand...why I'd smoke left blonde's underwear in a corncob pipe.
 
The Huffington Post is news for douchebags.
 
What can BrownEye do for you
?
 
That bridge is in Bangkok, I believe.

Or Punjab.
 
AssAssPear is simply getting the beast to follow her by using a juicy carrot.

You can't see it, but it's there.
 
@DarkSock

Actually, I believe that bridge is in Bald Knob, Arkansas.

Or was it Whiskey Dick Mountain, Washington?

Definitely too big to be Asian.
 
I think they stuck that bridge in the gorge at Butte, Montana.
 
Yeah, I may be drunk, but is Ass Ass Pear wearing headphones connected to twin-wooden turntables affixed to the donkey's basket?
 
That bridge crosses over the Long Dong River, located in central Thailand.
 
yea that is jayde nicole....look at his blog there's alot more of the hotts there, but only if you can stand seeing that fucking douche in every picture.... faztastic makes an appearance as well!
 
No no no, you're all wrong. That bridge crosses a creek in Big Bone Lick State Park.

Oddly, it's part of Beaver Road.
 
American Apparel's competition might be the most important thing our generation does.
 
….A……..N……..N….X…..X..…II…EEEEE…TTTTTTT…Y….…Y
…A.A……NN…..N…..X..X…….II…E……………….T…….…..Y…Y
..A..A…..N..N..N…….X……….II…EEEE……….…T………….YY
.AAAA….N….NN…..X..X…….II…E……………..…T……………Y
A….…A…N…….N…X…..…X….II…EEEEE…….….T……………Y

….A……TTTTTTT…TTTTTTT…..A……..…CCCCC…K……K
…A.A……….T…………….T…………AA……..C………..…K…K
..A..A………T…………….T……..…A..A…..C…………….KK
.AAAA……..T……………T…….…AAAA…..C……………K…K
A….…A…….T…………….T……..A….…A……CCCCC…K……K

FFFFFFFF…UU……….UU……cCCCCCC…KK………KK
FF…………..UU……….UU…cCc……………..KK……KK
FF…………..UU……….UU…CC………………KK…KK
FFFFFFf……UU……….UU…CC………………KKKK
FF…………..UU……….UU…CC………………KK…KK
FF…………..UU……….UU…cCc……………..KK……KK
FF…………….uUUUUUu…….cCCCCCC…KK………KK

YY……..YY….…oOOOOOo……UU……….UU
…YY..YY……..OO……….OO….UU……….UU
…..YYY…….…OO……….OO….UU……….UU
……YY……..….OO……….OO….UU……….UU
……YY……..….OO……….OO….UU……….UU
……YY…..…….OO……….OO….UU……….UU
……YY…….……oOOOOOo……..uUUUUUu

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE___________DIEDIE_____DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE________DIEDIE_____DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIE_________DIEDIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE____________DIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIE_________DIEDIEDIE_____DIEDIE_____DIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE________DIEDIE_____DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE___________DIEDIE_____DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

ARTHUR!
 
Hate to break it to you, db1, but the guy taking the picture of "AssAssPear" was probably just thinking "huhhuhuhuh... nice ass ... huhhuhuhhhh"
 
That brideg is in Humptulips, Wa.
 
Or, Big Bone Lick State Park in Kentucky.
 
Or, The Cape of Good Horn.
 
Nob End, Lancashire, England?
 
Penistone, Yorkshire, England?
 
Ramsbottom, Lancashire, England?
 
Wankers Corner, Ore.?
 
Wetwang, England?
 
Cockburn Town, Turks & Caicos Islands?
 
Cocklebiddy, WA, Australia?
 
Blue Ball Lane, Surrey?
 
Cox Bight, Tasmania... or perhaps Australia. Aren't they the same?
 
Back to work.
 
AA competition keeps sucking up my valuable time. And spending it on something better than anything else I can think of. God damn.
 
@ crucial

There is a small town in Ohio not far from me called Blue Ball. I went to a bar that that used to be an old barn. You know, where you would find cows and hay and stuff.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Bridge is in Pennsylvania where the 15 passes over the 80.

Lacey Ventura, Pet Detective. I'll sign anywhere, just give me your box! Nothing like sweat pear in the mail.

John Mayer asks, "Who says I can't get stoned?" Well, it's against the law, but if the Saudis extradite you, I'm sure a good stoning is an acceptable punishment for all your douchebaggery. The following video would get more hits on You Tube than your songs and dead-aiming Saudis combined.

-Ambushed Paddington
 
I believe that bridge is in Canada
 
AssAssPear kicks ass.
 
Assass pear is just plain fun to say.
 
someone should brand the "Brand"
 
muff county donegal, ireland could use that bridge....

about Muff festival
 
I'd pee off that bridge
 
Segal needs an Ed Hardy "Jowl Support Strap."
 
Only in Paris would they erect a bridge like that.

Mark of the Douche in a soldier course, an architect's wet dream.
 
Holy shit! Are you all seeing my hot-ass ice-queen Cheryl Bernarnd curl the shit out of the motherfuckin' Olympics? The boob stretch on her jersey is unreal!
 
I'm still shaking from the creepy haiku guy...or maybe it's from all the fwapping...
 
@ DR. BHD 2:07
Hey, I've put those things in my mouth for no good reason and didn't even get dinner out of the deal. In this case not only would I stop him from sticking it in anyone else, but I would make an example of him and restore sanity to pop culture. It's just takin' one for the team, man. I regret that I have but one overbite to give for 'Baghunters.
 
Special delivery! Straight to the Hall of Pear.
 
How does the Tea Party expect to last if their leadership keeps flying planes into IRS offices?

Discuss.
 
I don't think that dude was with the Tea Party; his manifesto wasn't in ALL CAPS.
 
I love tea parties!
Of course, that is what got me on that damn list.
 
He could very well been a teabagger though.
 
He blamed Bush.
 
I guess that it is only ok for a bunch of hippie parasites to form a protest.
 
NASCAR Saturday, WooHoo!!!

I'm bringing the four year old and having 100,000 of my closest friends over to my neighborhood park, that just happens to have a 2 mile oval and 50 stock car garages.

Looked like rain all morning but Indra Petersons says, "Donna you worry".

Watch the TV today fellers and bet on Kyle Busch to win and if you get one of those Danica Patrick prop bets , yes, she will finish in the top 20 today. Book it.

Danica Semi-Ass Pear
 
^
I went to Bristol and it changed my mind about Nascar. Best time I have ever had at a sporting event. Have fun.
 
I always knew that chick who does those UPS whiteboard commercials had a nice ass.
S
 
I am pretty sure the Austin pilot was a Tea Bagger. I think he was also mentally ill and not remarkably bright, so even if he wasn't a Tea Bagger, he possessed the requsite skill set.

I am sorry if you find that offensive, but I think Tea Partiers are fucking loons.
 
I found this on the interwebs, and I pretty much agree with it. Some American chick (?) named "Tweakerbelle" (Medusa??? You lurking on other sites?) wrote this:

But the pilot who flew into that building?

My opinion: Anyone who thinks this isn't first rank BLOWBACK is just whistling in the dark. His suicide note was intelligent and articulate. Many people I know have faced worse problems and didn't go killing themselves and taking others with him. But I know 3 people who have committed suicide in the past year because they were bankrupt and saw no future for themselves or their family.

Now, get some bankrupt unemployed dork who's all hopped up on his own misery and can't understand why things are all so fucked up because dammit his parents told him HE WAS SPECIAL!!! And then let him get a clue as to what's going on (i.e. CLASS WARFARE and the rich are winning, big time) and you will see more people like this. A lot more.

You heard it here first - it doesn't take Albert Einstein to put that together.

The fascist news services are correct. This is not Terrorism. This is a person (and soon to be people) making rational and completely insane choices, based on inadequate information and insufficient personal community resources.

If you want the Taliban and al Qaeda to leave you the hell alone GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST. If you want crazed and desperate former members of the middle class to not do crazy fucked up stuff like Mr Stark, then do what needs to be done: nationalize the banks, regulate wall street, cut the military budget by 80%, and make these monstrous idiots act like adults. That would go a long way to making the USA a tolerable place to live. Until then, you're going to have more and more people doing this, as they become increasingly desperate and increasingly well armed.

Don't like it? Tough. Deal with it. Blowback's a bitch, babycakes.


What the hell they mean by "personal community resources" I have no idea. But I think the points are well taken.
 
do people realize, by even bothering to read a manifesto, talk about motivation for this asshole, trying to fit his actions into some sort of political ideology, all they are doing is rationalizing crazy?

trying to find reason in crazy is crazy in and of itself no?
 
^words of wisdom.


Now back to the boob and fart jokes.
 
re: AssAss Pear... a TJ yeast delivery service?
 
If she isn't careful with that come-on outfit of hers, she'll end up "Delivery-Room Pear" in about nine months.
 
AssAssPearPair (DB1 missed out on a fine homonymnic double-entendre here) would be one notch funnier if she were sitting on that burro's rump.

Or if the burro was also taking a dump at the same time the photo was shot...

..AssAsspoop PearPair

Butt, I digress.

Sorry, DB1, no "cart before the whores" for you, just more wordplay on a Saturday.
 
Where do I start here? Like a Breugal [sp???] painting, this continues to reveal things as you look. Mostly the delightful chestal region on far-right Hott. But also: Jager chased w/ Playboy energy drink or whatever-the-hell that stuff is? Inquiring minds etc...
 
@ Troy

I'd never use a handle like "Tweakerbelle", I'd do something more like "Clitpocalypse". Just sayin'.

And I actually think military funding ought to be RAISED by about 80%. We park half of it in a line around our entire border. And then someone within the ranks will persuade the other half to turn on that wretched viper den in Washington DC, level it, and then we start all over with the Constitution the way it was right around 1970 or so.

*knock on door*


'Scuse me, gentlemen, won't you? *opens door, is grabbed by two guys in black suits and tossed into the trunk of a black Lincoln Town Car*
 
Ah if Medusa only had a dollar every time she was tossed into a Crown Vic's trunk...
 
i tried to play with my package but i obviously got the wrong package. i thought my package was supposed to contain the boing boing girl, not a choadcake with a picture of Arthur Kade!

i demand compensation! did you hear that Delivery Pear?! compensation!
 
WTF is wrong with Mr Kade here? He looks like he's wondering where these three ugly chicks came from. Hey, douchebag, all three of them are 11's, and unlike William Fucking Shatner, you are not awesome enough to bask in the warm glow of your own awesomeness.
 
Thanks for posting some Kade nonsense as I needed something to make me feel better after a long weekend and dealing with my cats.

watch this one for sure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XmwX0CqfBM&feature=player_embedded

I work PT at a bowling alley and this asshat acts like all the other DB's that come in (yes it is NJ and we have DB's a plenty).

Watch and listen to his commentary on balls and you have to handle big ones - he's a raging flamer...

hey KADE - GET SOME!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.