Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

No More Grillz


From the Grillz on Film thread (and followed up with two subsequent whiny emails), Grillz writes:

---
damn this site used to be good, but taking pictures of me from a bunch of jokes pictures from like 2005 is what this site is all about now?

im just glad that i was even close to a female and the closest you fags came was inches from your mothers asshole and possibly the one time you touched your retarded cousins tits.

---

That's totally unfair. I've touched my retarded cousin's tits on multiple occasions.
Comments:
You know guys, he's right. This site used to mean something. We used to stand for greater ideals. Now look at us. Look at what we've become! We're monsters, all of us! Corrupted by the very evil we sought to destroy. I can't even look at myself.

-Ponderonymous
 
Though it was a bit confusing at times, my retarded cousin’s tits were easy to touch because her safe word was ‘Just Kidding Cousin Croosh’.
 
Yea, I'm pretty pissed off about the devolution of this site into a bunch of avatars who make countless poop, pee and booger jokes.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
 
What's with the booger on the lip of the hott in this pic?
 
What have our hands wrought! These hands that once created.. now only destroy. Oh Fate, you fickle mistress! Irony is your watchword! Oh cry! Ohhh sob!




Hands!

-Ponderonymous
 
Ew.
That girl is not hot. Now I'm ashamed only of her ironic "classy" tattoo. And the douchey neck diamond. Congratulations, she's more of a douche than he is.
 
This hott is hott in a Suicide Girls kinda way... which I dig.

With my weiner.

And I want to eat her pluerisy.
 
no one's going to say anything about how that hideous bleeth has "classy" tattooed on her whilst showing her A-cup bra and drawn on eyebrows?
 
My mom had a nice ass in her heyday .....




I'm jes' sayin'
 
Well shit.....if there was any doubt about Archie MackScroteNozzle's imminent Weekly victory (even if he also whines and whimpers for a takedown), all such doubt is now erased.

In perpetuity. Poo-petuity. You know what I mean.
 
Those jokes pictures were sooo 2005
 
Smallman Syndrome is hawt.
 
So it's "Fight or die?" I think he should go with the latter. And real class isn't exemplified by getting a 'classy' tattoo on your chest.
These two might be perfect for each other though.
 
Yesss... gnash those buck-teeth together chipmunk cheeks. you have me so close to climaxing.
 
"damn this site used to be good"...until he realized he was one of THEM.

"...from a bunch of jokes pictures from like 2005 is what this site is all about now?" There ain't no joke about stupid-ass tattoos. And when you put them there in 2005, they will still be there in 2009. And 2019. and 2029. Take heed, children.

"im just glad that i was even close to a female" I'm sure you are. I'm surprised you got within 30 feet of any of them without getting tasered. Then again, I'm thinking about what those girls looked like....
And while we're on the subject, can someone tell me what's the deal with referring to women as "females"? WTF is this, Wild Kingdom?


"Classy".
*snork*
*chuckle*
*scoff*
BWAAAHAHAHAHA.....

False advertising? Or Irony? If I were to pick one word to tattoo on myself that started with "C" and summed me up, I would pick















"Cantankerous"














....Speaking of classy lassies, what's up, Miss Leigh? Rrrrawwr! How YOU doin'? Don't let my lewd advances and ogling scare you out of here. It's gross when the guys do it, it's cute when I do it.
 
Despite the obligatory addressing us as 'fags', I'm actually impressed that he didn't threaten to kick any of our asses. Ya know, 'cuz he's a bad ass cage fighter.
 
damn this site used to be good... until I realized I was a douche!

hahaha!! go practice more stupid faces in the mirror you twat.

-Douche Douchestofferson
 
Wait a minute, hold the phone, kids. As Wheezer is to Douche REcall, so am I to Bleeth Recall! Well, not really. I've only done it this one time. There are occasionally women who I see that rankle me so bad, I don't know why, that I get a headache. I felt that way when I saw this from December of '07. I never would have known it was the same chick, except for that mess on the side of her neck.
 
Hah. There was indeed a noble purpose in me getting called in on my day off....calling out Bleeth in all its forms. I've been getting irritated by that magazine for the last year and a half it's been in our waiting room. It's going in the garbage now.
 
I'mma gonna turn around what he said....


im just glad that i was smart enough when I even got close to a female that I didn't tatt myself into an unemployable mess with zero personality and the closest my fag ass came to being inches from incredible, smart, talented and worthwhile women was often; culminating in landing the lovely Mrs. Douchal and never having to be in close proximity to my mother's asshole ( except the day I sprouted from a nearby location ) and having to possibly touch my retarded cousin's tits because there is no mental defectives in my family ( that I know of )
 
Hey, is that Mack the Nozzle from a few days ago? Only now he's "turning Japanese" with Song Lee there...
 
Fuck you faggot! Learn how to dress like a man and you won't be on here. DOUCHE!
 
Yeah, what DB1 said!
 
"Joke pictures"? Yeah, I'm sure he ONLY dresses like that for "joke pictures". Those are probly fake tats... Only for "joke pictures". C'mon everybody, I'm sure he's probly NEVER dressed or acted so douchy since waaaay back in '05... for "joke pictures".








Bitch pu-leeeez!!! You know you've taken about a thousand pics just like the ones that have been posted on this site the last few days. Don't try to act like you aren't always walkin' around lookin' like that, muggin' for the camera like an idiot. YOU are the retarded cousin..... & don't think your some kinda stud cuz a few of these skanks take these pics with you. They know the sweetest revenge on Daddy for not buying them the Benz they wanted on they're 18th birthday is to be seen all skanked out with a total pile of hot steamy poo like you.
 
Oh, are you finsihed? Allow me to retort then...
im just glad that i was even close to a female (Your dog doesn't count asshole)
and the closest you fags came was inches from your mothers asshole
(well, shit you got me there. I was born normally unlike you. Your zygote was implanted into a female Rhesus monkey that was kept heavily sedated. Unforunately they got her asshole and her twat confused. Guess which one you came out of?)
and possibly the one time you touched your retarded cousins tits.
(Ah yes, my retarded cousin. What a swell girl she is. I would fondle her hours or even days at a time. I would tell her that I was learning how to juggle and that she could be my assistant. She would always respond with "Aaaaaagnnnthhthttt" which to her meant "Don't stop Jugglemaster". Unfortunately for me she met with a fiery death involving a gas truck, a Marco Polo impersonator, and 5 day old croissants).
 
Why do all the douches who bitch and whine accuse us of being fags and never touching females??
I don't get it. Maybe they are jealous that they can only get skank's with no intelligence while we reel in the big fish (meaning good women, not big fish).
 
Nice to see that Archie moved on from that slut Francine. She was so low-class. Perhaps she's living the better life I envisioned for her with Medusa in an earlier thread.

Grillz, in the spirit of raising the quality of this site, I take my hands off my cousin’s tits just long enough to pen this little tale of seduction.

This is the night you change Kristy’s life in a way she never imagined possible. You’re on the road on business so you drop by Hooters ‘cuz that’s where you go to eat when you’re away from home. And by "eat" you mean the wings really are that good. Honest.

Coincidentally you end up at one of Kristy’s tables. Kristy is hot, in a painted on eye-brow, "Classy" tatt sort of way. It’s a week night and things are slow so there isn’t much competition for her attention. After your meal and a couple beers you’ve got Kristy all to yourself.

You chat her up with the usual questions “Are you a student? Sports Medicine, that’s cool. Why you working here? How long? Okay, yeah, that’s cool.”

She’s trained well, knows how to answer you without losing “control of the customer”. The whole time you keep your eyes locked on hers, and after about 30 minutes she’s caught and doesn’t even realize it. You smile, laugh at her jokes, tell a couple of your own, ask more questions,

“So, boyfriend? Really, not surprised. What’s he like? How long you been going out?”

And even these probes don’t bother her. That’s when you take it to a new level.

“So how’s the sex?” you ask bluntly, taking a drink from your beer.

“What?” she says, clearly caught off guard. She thinks about leaving the table, walking away, but she can’t.

She grabs at a lock of her hair, laughs nervously, “It’s great, you know. God I can’t believe I’m even talking about that.”

““You know?”” you say without hesitation, “”You know” means it isn’t good at all.”

“No, really, he’s really good,” Kristy boasts, smiling with her soft, moist mouth but not with her eyes. You move in, smelling sweet pussy in the water.

“The Hell he is,” you say with confidence, “I think, no I KNOW he acts the player and you let him, but every time you screw he’s like a f*cking 15-year-old just happy to play with your cunt. He can f*ck, but its quick and you know he’s only there with his dick, focused on keeping it hard, and every time you hope he’ll touch you the way you need to be touched. You want him to grab you, take you hard like a man. But he never does. And when he goes down on you it’s so awkward and clumsy you close your eyes and prey for him to get tired so he’ll quit and you can pretend to fall asleep.”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about,” she says, but without realizing it her hand drops down to the top of her breast, and she rubs her tight, tanned thighs back and forth beneath the orange short-shorts. “He good to me.”

“No he’s not,” you shoot back. You close the deal as you pay the check, writing your room number on the restaurant copy.

“You don’t have to do anything,” you say getting up from the table, “I’m sure he’s a nice guy. If that’s what you want, that’s cool I suppose.” She doesn’t turn from the table and as you walk past your hip rubs across her firm, high ass. “But nice guys are just that, right? Nice.”

At quarter-to-one you hear the soft, hesitant nock at the door. You knew she would come, knew she was still wet from when you left the restaurant. You wait a couple seconds at the door before opening it.

It’s her all right. She smiles nervously, rocking slightly in her little white sneakers, a smile flitting across her face. She wears a light jacket over her thin, white t-shirt, but she’s left it unzipped and pulled her shirt down so you can see even more of her tits. She bites her lip, a nice touch on her part, and tries to look confidently into your eyes just like you did to her. She’s taking a risk, she says to you with her upturned face. She leans in, opening her mouth to ask if she can come in.

And that’s when you hit her with the sack of pooh.
 
Sorry Medusa not the same girl, mag girls tat goes yellow on top - blue on bottom, while "classy" is yellow bottomed and blue on top... you can pick your own punishment...
 
I don't know why, but her use of the word "classy" reminds me of that time Ron Burgundy said "Go fuck yourself, San Diego!"
 
Hey, Crucible Head, what do real architects do all day?

Oh, yeah, I guess you wouldn't know.

Bobby Brady
 
Notice the wee "Spy on Vegas" logo in the corner. Another reason to never,ever go to Las Vegas. It is the epicenter of all things skeevy.
 
@ JoMama... i agree, thats definitely mack the nozzle... stupid fucking 'fight or die' tat... yeesh.

wow, 'daisy of love' is just turning scrotes out like a giant douche FAGtory... at least there is solace in HGwDB!
 
Grillz inspired me to do some douche image recon of my own at SpyOnVegas--it's harder than it sounds to find a masterwork of scrote such as our d-man of the moment, even at tried and true venues like Rehab. A tip of the faux hawk to all of you who can click through so many douchie near miss pics without overloading on the hotts, jacking off and losing interest.
 
Nice smack down team, but unfortunately, I think you're targeting the wrong scrote here.

Archie is taking his lumps like a man. A douchy man. But a man none the less.

The pud who pensiled this witty little quip is "Grillz," the Arabag/brothabag who sported a "grill" fashioned out of tin foil and tic tacs and sported a pensive T-shirt with the phrase, "I dig music," or some stupid shit of a similar nature.

He is an overweight wannabe who watches all his "homies" bang the fly bleeths while he remains stuck in the "funny friend with personality role (I know, I know, he doesn't have a shred of personality, but in the land of the scrote, the one balled douche is grilltastic, or something like that)." I bet it's extremely difficult to portray the self confident hip hop affictionado when you are overcome with insecurity and jealousy, unable to attain the level of "cool" that you so desperately desire.

Good luck with that.
 
@Bobby Brady,

If you were a real Architect, in this economy, you would know by now that poop and fart jokes are the best way to hone one's design skills when your clientele consists mainly in the place-making market.

For instance:

Client says, "Mr. Head, I would like a low rise mixed-use project situated in the heart of one of Southern California's urban revitalization zones; preferably with an anchor tenant that will fill the needs of the surrounding community."

My response would be; "Mr. Client, amongst the many boogers in this revitalization zone, I believe we can situate your building in such a strategic way, that it will rise like a turgid cockk, touched by the piss-colored gleam of the sun, out of the surrounding fecal stew as a monument to successful sustainability. And it will make you rich and me poorer."

...and then I would collect my paycheck, turn the project over to a workhorse firm, and move on to my future in residential bedroom additions.
 
Damn Croosh...Mr. Brady's son done pulled the TV architect card on us...the jig's up.

Well played, Bobby. As you well know, real architects go to job sites in suits and ties, in a hard hat, unroll plans, stand akimbo, point and scowl.

Come to think of it, what the FUCK do we do?

Croosh?
 
"Fecal Stew" was actually my 5th year thesis.

Got an A.
 
Heh heh... the floor is yours boss...
 
And Grillz, I'll have you know I touch DB1's retarded cousin's tits anytime I like. He doesn't mind.

The cousin, I mean.
 
Grillz talks mighty big for a dude who's butthole hemmorhages clotted sperm/poo-poo foam.
 
Stay classy Bleeth Diego.
 
Anyone notice his long fingernails?
 
DB1 I want to slip my tube steak into your retarded cousin.
 
I want to murder this human.
 
If a monkey shits in the mouth of a llama, is the occurence labeled "monkey squat" or "sheizer de llama?"

Answer:

Grillz is a fag.
 
What'll you take in exchange?
 
He really needs to look into that skin condition he has.
That red splotchiness might be a sign of something bad...
 
She's like school in July.... no class...
 
Well, Bobby, it's important to remember to look at a building in its entirety...

Pat Healy
 
If this were a scratch-n-sniff photo I bet it'd smell like herpyphilis...
 
Well, I can assure you that my cousin is far from retarded, even though her Dad's an architect, but I've touched those lucious melons of hers many times.

Yeah, so what?

Cousin Oliver
 
Gentlemen, Ladies: I fear Mr. Grillz, regrettably, is correct. We have denigrated ourselves, over time, into nothing more than a gaggle of commentors mocking photographs of hot chicks with total and complete douchebags.

In light of this new mission statement, I propose that the site be renamed.
 
@Admiral:

Word!
 
I am guessing that Grillz is an exec in training with HSBC in Hong Kong and that his Seville Row shirt and tie hide the dumbass tatts he got on his neck when Tanisha Trashy dared him. OR NOT.
 
I am also guessing her right side we cannot see says "Not even" [Classy].
 
Anyone with "fight or die" tattooed on their neck should do less fighting and more dieing.
 
Has this video been submitted?

http://www.break.com/index/chick-makes-same-dumb-face-in-every-picture.html
 
@ Scrotato 6:27

Unfortunately, no. I weep at the window with a candle, but no Francine.


@ Maiden, Mother and Bleeth 6:41
DANGIT!!!! Good eyes, and I do believe you're right. Classy's looks a little higher on the neck, now that you mention it. What are the odds of there being two skeezy asian skanks with a patchwork heart on the left side of their neck? Bleethy see,Bleethy do....For punishment, I would like to be choked with Romeo Biscotti's testicles while he fires a round into my right eye so I have to go to work with a runny, puffy red jizz-eye all day.


@ SSS 7:35

Ahhh, damnit, you're right. and this whole thing actually makes sense. Screw you, Grillz. I am loath to even say it, but this nitwit in this pic here, well, it makes sense why the Bleeth flock to him. I would like to give him a crispy outer shell by means of my creme brulee torch myself, but I can see why "Classy" dames like Miss Saigon here would take interest.

You, Grillz, are a paunchy, hirsute primate. You mock us for things you assume we do, like groping our retarded cousins. I can say I don't, the mentally challenged tend not to put up a fight, and I can't get wet if my prey isn't frightened. We, however, mock on the hard evidence we see....an obese caveman with ill-fitting tin foil grillz, sharing a cheap limo with a cheap reality show cum-hoover.

So, in layman's terms, Nah-nanny-boo-boo, you fat booger-face.
 
I'm surprised none of you have commented on Sir Scrotato's magnificent short novella. Amazing good sir, amazing. Also, us "nice guys" are real nice until we get pissed, upon which occasion my foot tends to meet any errant face, ass, or chest plate in the vicinity.

I digress.

You, dear sir Grillz, are a Douche-Nozzle of Epic proportions, the likes of which mere mortals cower in fear of. Joke pictures? Yes, well, the excuse the Orthodontist provided for your overdone "Douche-Braces" does not fly here.

And I resent that last bit! For one, my retarded cousin has very nice well formed tits, and for two, the closest i've been to a female is in the uterus of said mother, where I was conceived, unlike yourself, who was birthed in a splooge-birthing tank, filled with splooge of a thousand douches. Good day sir!
 
Grillz requested a take-down?

God damn I wish I could read through the thread right now and say something intelligent, but Poopcorn's been drinking and has to work in 5 hours.

Brush your teeth instead of covering them up, Grillz. That's allzzz I gotzz.

Also: It's not gay if your only cousins are dudes.
 
if Arthur Kade requests a pic takedown and DB1 presents the takedown request with a pic of Gator, it would just about describe the devastation i am suffering upon reading this thread and viewing its accompanying picture.

go die from mercury poisoning, Grillz. you too, Archie.

having to go to work in less than 4 hours and posting on HCwDB is awesome.
 
Hæ¥ bøŸ

Åh bürñęd mÅh ŁêGg øn mÿ gRïŁL>>>>>MÂWMa mÂdé mê pût Ït ùp

Nøw i gót TO üżé tHæ MÏkKêrWãvĘ
 
That's my retarded SISTER's tits.
 
(shivering naked on the cold marble; Medusa's maniacal laugh fills the hall as she grinds the heel of her Jimmy Choo through my scrotum. I stretch with all I have left to catch the lone drop of sweat, falling in slow motion from her body to mine, but I fall terribly short and she shatters my pinky finger with a stomp. She screams loud into my shattered eardrum and I begin to cum, and cum...)
 
"im just glad that i was even close to a female and the closest you fags came was inches from your mothers asshole and possibly the one time you touched your retarded cousins tits."

This old saw again? Is there a web site out there with the same lame takedown request? Fill in a verb here, a derogatory noun there, and it generates a paragraph for a whiner to cut and paste in an e-mail to DB1?

My wife called your pics "Grillzula goes to Hollywood... Florida"

This is supposed to put us down? How fucking pathetic. No capitalization, no punctuation, the grammatical constructs of a second grader, and all in a run-on sentence. Bravo, loser!

Look Grillz, you looked like a douchebag. Not once, but twice. You posted them on the web. You probably still do "roll" this way. BE A MAN and just admit that you've been caught, move on, and live out the rest of your shallow life.

By the way, don't forget to lube the chassis and check my fluid levels after changing the oil. Last time I ran out of windshield wiper fluid.
 
Oh when will the d-bags ever learn...um, never...much to our collective amusement.
 
Actually is it just me or does "im just glad that i was even close to a female" sound vaguely pathetic? And not in the feeble-minded-wannabe-silverbacked-grilla tries a put down, post take-down, way - more a "I didn't get anywhere but fuck y'all haters I got to smell her perfume which is more than you'll get and a good night out for me (although not as good as the night I managed to steal a used lipstick and therefore, by proxy, swap saliva with a girl)" kind of way. In fact maybe we should all get him a T-shirt done as an apology - one with "im just glad that i was even close to a female" written on it (in childish script with lack of capitalisation intact).

And FWIW Grillz face in the picture with two women was classic. I have never seen a face that expressed quite so clearly the bewilderment of a brain damaged ape at the horrendously complex device that is a hat.
 
joke pictures is exactly right. thanks for the reinforcement of my belief system, GoF.
 
To Archie and Classy Ann:

"You feel up my seeeeeeenseeeeess...
Like a night in a forest.
Like the mountains in spriiiingtime.
Like a walk in the raaaaaainnnn."

I hate cheap sleeping bags.
 
Actually, I kind of agree with Grillz. This site was more interesting up until about this summer. Then it took a bit of a slide. What I like about this site, at its best, is the dialectical mix of drooling over pictures of pretty women who are photographed with stupid douchebags AND the kind of social commentary where we discuss how these particular boloids float in the septic tank of this modern day a-go-go world - i.e., the kind of semiotics of stupidity that is actually a fairly deep and interesting question.

Unfortunately, the conversation now seems to focus on various fantasies people have of having sex with the women herein pictured. Frankly, that's boring.

Just look at the threads from a year ago, and today. This particular thread of Grillz and the Classy Girl is actually better than average, and recently there have been some gut busting funny threads, but the signal / noise ratio (as in funny and insightful / crude adolescent sex fantasy) has been shrinking.

I wish I could post more often, but I've been extremely busy lately.

When a douchebag like Grillz here can notice degradation in the quality, this means it's pretty obvious.

It starts at the top, and so I urge DB1 to bring more of his A Game to bear, and really hone in on the social contradictions and hypocrisies of the world as seen through the lens of the putrid mingling of douchebags and their prey.

Gotta trot to a meeting. More later. best to all, TT
 
Anyone who has to tattoo classy on themselves isn't...
 
A meeting? On Casual Friday morning? Perish the thought.
 
@Troy Tempest ^

As a relative newcomer to HCwDB I don't have the longer term perspective that many of the veteran, and venerated 'baggers have. Point of fact, this is the first site I've ever posted to on more than a one-off basis. But its one of my favorite sites and I simply couldn't stay on the sidelines. The best among us, and they need no introduction, reward the collective with their distinct and quickly identifiable perspectives. In my effort to add rather than detract, I've focused many of my posts as speculations about where the douche, bleeth or hott come from, and where they may be headed. That's clearly not in the mainstream of what's intended or desired, but my inent is that my ramblings add rather than detract from the dialogue, and like all of us, I hope they occasionally induce either laughter or vomit.

That said, I would agree with TT that a great segment of posts appear to be falling outside the primary theme and are drifting perilously into the "backwaters" if you will. As an example I fear that the preponderance of posts extolling the gayness of douches and trannyness of hott/bleeth is fast become almost a standard form of rage. Maybe it always has been. If so please have Medusa prepare the punishment char. Nor am I immune to this form of observation and I've posted my fair share of un-funny, un-original trifle.

However, it will be a shame if, as Troy laments, HCwDB becomes but a treasure hunt, where gems of scrote-bashing insight must be painstakingly extracted from a string of quick-hit sex jokes.

Just the thoughts of a well intentioned newbie who's going to try and step his game up.

And by step his game up I mean boobies.


DAMN!
 
Didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been brought up. If you used to like the site, but now it sucks donkey balls because you are now the subject of mockery for your asshatery, maybe you should turn that angst inward, reflect on your life decisions, come to terms with touching your step-dad's penis, and move on with your life to become a better, less douchey person.
 
@Mr. Scrotato Head and Troy T

I agree with you gents wholeheartedly. My game has fallen off over the past few weeks (fucking work) and I need to "step it up". Mostly I'm just too tired to post or if I'm not, then other factors have made my brain rot (i.e. students).

It really does get boring wading through 57 out of 75 posts that are nothing but "Yeah, here's how I'd hit that" or the standard poop and pee jokes. I try to come up with (TRY is the key word here) something witty about the situation the douche and hott are in. If I can't I usually don't post. If people like it cool, if not maybe I'll try again. The other part this is boring occurs when people have conversations with each other for 45 posts. Isn't that what email is for?

I fear that this site will immolate itself. Becoming too self-referential is always a bad thing. Look at what happened to The Simpsons. Too many inside jokes and not enough mocking have made it so boring that I stopped watching it 10 years ago. I truly hope that doesn't happen here.

I also don't believe in bitching about something without offering a fix. First, no more Anon posters. Most add nothing to the thredas and half are designed just to provoke someone. Get some balls and get an avatar and stop hiding. Second, I think DB1 needs to do a better job of screening picks. Boss, there have been a number of repeats of douche lately (Wheezer is KING at finding these). Strive to find newer and better ones. I know this takes a lot of time but it is worth it.

That's my $0.02. Then again, opinions are like assholes; everyone has one and they all stink. Shit, how did I come up with that lame poop joke????? (Falls off soapbox)
 
@ Troy T, Scrotato Head

Sorry.
I'm just not that bright.

I promise I'll start reading again.
 
@ Mr Scrotato Head

Once again sir....you are a shining star of douchlancery

And by shining star I mean....ass pear
 
That's shirt must be from Armani's Bukkake collection.
 
I would let this hott poop on my face after I peed in her butt...

... oops!

Did I interupt something?
 
@ sargeant scrote stain

thank you for clarifying the confusa-douche thread here. grillz was a retard yes but this shit stain out bleeths her douche. is that possible? i bet when they're having sex it looks like diarrhea with shit on top. im losing touch with reality, someone help

-douche bagel
 
scarface douche?

-douche bagel
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
@ Troy, Scrotato, Bunsen:

I must respectfully disagree with several points you raise, gentlemen.

First and foremost: I've been here for years. I in no way feel that the quality has been dropping off as of late; you guys must be getting desensitized to the horror.

Go back, ALLLL the way back, and read the first year's posts and look at the early pictures. The commentary by all, including the Boss, has advanced by light years.

As far as being bored by wading through 75 posts, I remember when a thread was considered as "blowing up" because it broke 25 posts. There's simply more to choose from now. They can't all be zingers, nor can they all be your preferred flavor, but it's like going through old record bins; the bigger the bin the better your chances at finding something you like, as well as something new.

Troy could do with less crude juvenile humor and lusty comments; I could do without the inevitable jackass yelling "FAG!!!"; I agree with Troy that I don't care to read somebody simply saying they'd do that chick, and we all could do without unwitty room temp IQ attempts by texting halfwits bent on flaming us with "UR A FAG, VIRGIN", etc ad nauseum.

But it's OK to go off topic, or wax poetic, or spool up a long slobbering rant, or pop in with poo jokes and quick zingers, as long as it's not boring.

It's a big tent we've pitched here. Much like the one in my pants.

Sometimes I'm in the mood to scroll down a long Scrotato rant, and dammit sometimes I just need to hear about Crucial eating small boxes of candy out of somebody's ass, or White stealing a whore's vicodin, in 20 words or less.

THAT is the dynamic of this site that works for me; a huge pendulum swinging back and forth (like my yogurt cannon) between the opposite poles of Troy's erudite subtle observations and Crucial's slobbering incoherent outbursts; the devastating one-liners of Baron Von Goolo versus the wild-woman scary-ass rants of Medusa.

The comment forum itself is a mirror, a doppleganger construct if you will, of the same dichotomy of hottie lust / douche revulsion, the twisting rush of gagging while getting a boner, of wanting to caress a shoulder while boot a skullplate, that this site is all about.

So you guys are most welcome to push the bar higher with observations of social nuance and keen rapier wit, and we'll hold the bottom end down and keep pushing further (that's what she said) and the site will be all the richer for it.

In closing: this site jumping the shark because of crude humor? I think not. That is the foundation upon which all was built. Big turgid piers, thrusting into the warm yielding soil, like jelly dongs burrowing inexorably into a big ass vat of chocolate pudding with Oreo crumbs like earwigs into Fung's brain.

Fart,

DarkSock
 
Shonda, if you have to have "Classy" tattooed on your chest, you're probably NOT.
 
P
 
I'd beat both those ugly pieces of shit to death with a bat.
 
Totally Mack the Nozzle. Meep.
 
@ Darksock 11:56 AM,

damn. as a member of HCwDB's Class of '06, ALLLL the way back, i feel completely fossilized. i hope my fingers don't crumble to dust the next time i touch my keyboard.

but in related news, if a photo of me and a hott is ever featured on HCwDB, i hope Troy will give me a nottadouche pass, as seems to be his tendency when it comes to old doudchebags.

wait...
 
Retarded chicks with no teeth give great gummies.
 
wassup y'all hatahs! imma roll in ere an kick some ass if'n yall dont take my pics down muthafuckas! i was fuccen dead ghey as CAGE man!

sorry man mah boy grillz a pussy fo' wantin his pics taken down i jus messin' with yall peace

That's probably the level of Archie's grammatical skills, I imagine.
 
A nice shitbeard and a classy tattoo doesn't remove the trailer park queen crown.
 
@Crucial

She would too. Because she's classy like that.
 
You mean nothing has changed since high school where the biggest alpha male jerk off, small deformed penis, jocko homo, walking pile of shit would always get the finest honey dripper at Highland High. Depressed? You are in touch with reality.
 
FIGHT OR DIE?? Nice Tatoo you skinny little Douche Hahahahahaha...
 
Dude I think I dated that bleeth once. She's the type of girl who brags about having had sex with 20 guys ... but still no idea what sex is. One taste of me and she sobered up, de-bleethified and is now married. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.