Thursday, July 30, 2009
Classic 'Bag Sandwich #45: The "Double Doucher"

A tasty serving of boobie hottie suckle thigh roasted lightly in olive oil, then sandwiched between two slices of poomento loaf.
I call it The Double Doucher.
Comments:
<< Home
Hopefully the roofie will wear off before their Cialis kicks in.
Didn't we see these two dudes enjoying the sunset from adjoining bathtubs?
Didn't we see these two dudes enjoying the sunset from adjoining bathtubs?
Great boobs, really, they look to be 100% authentic mammary, completely silcone free just as my weiner had intended.
But something tells me that the face hiding behind those hideous sunglasses may not be up to par with the tits.
Don't get me wrong, I'd still pee in her butt several times over, but a large paper bag (or 14 shots of Makers) may come in handy.
But something tells me that the face hiding behind those hideous sunglasses may not be up to par with the tits.
Don't get me wrong, I'd still pee in her butt several times over, but a large paper bag (or 14 shots of Makers) may come in handy.
Question: is her level of Bleeth greater, or is it their level of douche? When combining the two, it's clearly no contest.
Ahhh, a wily pink Italo-bag, nice. A half-Irish, third-generation Staten Islander who neither speaks the language, knows the culture or has set foot on The Boot, yet proudly pledges allegiance to a nation that surely would vehemently turn him away at the border for Douchebaggery if the highest order.
Interestingly enough, 'baggery is actually very low-level in Italy. Sure, if one were to visit a late-night disco in Rome there is plenty of it fashion-wise, but the behavior is far more subdued than the monkeyshines we see here. However, the backyard red-cup poolside drunkathons, with flexing and preening, is pretty much non-existent.
Leave it to America to perfect culture-co-opting 'baggery at its finest. I'd love to see and old Neapolitan Nonna take to that star tat with a cheese grater and fill some ravioli with the greasy hunks of meat.
Interestingly enough, 'baggery is actually very low-level in Italy. Sure, if one were to visit a late-night disco in Rome there is plenty of it fashion-wise, but the behavior is far more subdued than the monkeyshines we see here. However, the backyard red-cup poolside drunkathons, with flexing and preening, is pretty much non-existent.
Leave it to America to perfect culture-co-opting 'baggery at its finest. I'd love to see and old Neapolitan Nonna take to that star tat with a cheese grater and fill some ravioli with the greasy hunks of meat.
She looks like she's about to fall on her face.
She also looks like her face would be well protected from hitting the floor.
I'd like to joust those justice balloons with my meat pencil of truth. Wait, that was not a coherent statement...
She also looks like her face would be well protected from hitting the floor.
I'd like to joust those justice balloons with my meat pencil of truth. Wait, that was not a coherent statement...
@Filthy McBaggin',
She is bleeth for sure.
But, someone (I believe it may have been the honorable reverend Billy Graham) once said something very apropos to this picture. And I quote loosely here:
“I would eat a small box of Nerds out of her butthole.”
She is bleeth for sure.
But, someone (I believe it may have been the honorable reverend Billy Graham) once said something very apropos to this picture. And I quote loosely here:
“I would eat a small box of Nerds out of her butthole.”
If I were a film director I'd be getting her phone number while frantically writing the script to "Titty Titty Bang-Bang".
whenever we see these italian american 'bags, and we're absolutely overrun with them here, we refer to them as "tony". as in "look at those tonys." because when their great grandbags boarded a boat to come to new york 100 years ago, their heads were stamped "tony" as in "to: NY".
Giacamo's pink tint means his spaghetti bending "fambly" hails from somewhere near Milano in the north country.
Antonio's lack of chin shows that his scrote line snakes its way back to Lecce, a coastal companion of Albania. Ever met a Greek with a strong chin?
Sophia is a local of Roma and should toss out any drink these lecherous douchebags hand her.
Antonio's lack of chin shows that his scrote line snakes its way back to Lecce, a coastal companion of Albania. Ever met a Greek with a strong chin?
Sophia is a local of Roma and should toss out any drink these lecherous douchebags hand her.
Someone oughta help out bleeth there and let her know it's best if she removes the shades before applying the Sharpie to her forehead. She'll hit the brow target better. I'll gladly offer my services. And by services, I mean pile driver.
Also, I think that tattoo may be "S Chopper," the insignia of a douche outlaw bike club (is that redundant?), but I'm not sure because I don't see the "linguine martini bikini" scrollwork that normally accompanies their official colors.
Also, I think that tattoo may be "S Chopper," the insignia of a douche outlaw bike club (is that redundant?), but I'm not sure because I don't see the "linguine martini bikini" scrollwork that normally accompanies their official colors.
Douche on right's tatoo actually reads "S.C. Hoy". Which in spanish translates South Carolina Today. He must be the host of the local morning television program in Charleston.
@massengill: Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Brilliant--doesn't even need alteration. Much like:
"VD Attack Plan," the Disney health film.
"VD Attack Plan," the Disney health film.
I'd love to see what her dumper looks like; could be all tight, powdery goodness or just a disaster. Not that either would minimize her "I take loads to the face" look but it might explain things a bit.
Where's predatorbag? If these two are heading for schopper, he's gotta hurry.
Where's predatorbag? If these two are heading for schopper, he's gotta hurry.
And I'll have some of that pink ham, golden beef and pale turkey all rolled up in the middle with arugula, paremsan and hummus.
The tatt says "USDA Disapproved."
The tatt says "USDA Disapproved."
@ Crucial
And preaching it as a good reverend should...
I too do not discriminate here. Bleeth yes, but I would not let it get it my way.
And preaching it as a good reverend should...
I too do not discriminate here. Bleeth yes, but I would not let it get it my way.
OH MARISA TOMEI, you have fallen SO FAR since winning the oscar that YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO win.
[you may now resume blowing danny devito's cousin + his brah from 'house of pain']
[you may now resume blowing danny devito's cousin + his brah from 'house of pain']
If they have to, they'll do double penetration on camera to share the illicit thrill of the occasional sac-on-sac friction. They're just one amateur episiotomy from heaven!
Will someone just photoshop her onto my balls. Her rack is perfection sans the chafey gravy choad poo.
Everyone in this picture is fat. Now don't get me wrong, i'd still choke slam any member of my own family for the opportunity to squish those mammaries...but still, everyone is fat.
-Bodybag
-Bodybag
i hope her areolas are a big around as a slice of candian bacon and as dark brown as a hershey bar. i would softly caress each tit before recreating Jackson Pollocks "Blue Poles" with my pink pole. I would then roll her over and make an ass hotdog by sticking my wiener between her two buns............and then peeing in her butt.
The guy on the left is a spitting image of a former wwe superstar.
"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages: D-Generation X proudly brings to you it's TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOORRRRLLLDD!!! The Road Dogg Jessie James & The Bad Ass Billy Gunn and we represent the NEW AGE OUTLAWS."
And if you ain't down with that I got two words for ya.
"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages: D-Generation X proudly brings to you it's TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOORRRRLLLDD!!! The Road Dogg Jessie James & The Bad Ass Billy Gunn and we represent the NEW AGE OUTLAWS."
And if you ain't down with that I got two words for ya.
The only reason she's about to fall forward.....OK, reasons (given the boobies).....is from having held her breath too long while trying to escape the assclown.
I mean, Axe cloud.
Sorry, it's Friday and it's been a long week. But her eyes seem to have begun rolling back into her head.
I mean, Axe cloud.
Sorry, it's Friday and it's been a long week. But her eyes seem to have begun rolling back into her head.
well i hope she learned her lesson. date rape drug inhaled from imitation joints can put you out too.
last night my wife and I were at a baseball game and we see this drunk chick being walked out by two douchebags, and my wife turns to me and says, "I know whose getting effed tonight...THAT CHICK" and I said, " I know whose getting DP'd tonight, by two DBS...THAT CHICK." HIIIYOOOO and we high fived, possibly making us the bigger douchebags.
Post a Comment
<< Home







