Friday, June 26, 2009
Friday Haiku

Stephen's Hawking 'Mo,
Bethany giggles softly,
Motorbike jumps hair.
Motorcross poser
Has Harley attitude with
tricycle street cred.
-- Douche Wayne
Hair model, spray gel
Ass model in tight blue jeans
Grab it, I would, too
-- Vin Douchal
Mohawking Grab Ass
Pauses his X-box bike game
to mack on Katie
-- JoMama
Playstation on Pause
Hott ass pear grab cant hide shame
how to moto-x on VHS
-- indyhoosier
Sheen on 'bags forehead
Feels like I'm looking at the
Douche In The mirror.
-- Crucial Head
Comments:
<< Home
Failed Motorbike Choad,
Poor scrote-There are no Faux Hawks
Beyond Thunderdome.
Die screaming,
Mr. Pompous
Poor scrote-There are no Faux Hawks
Beyond Thunderdome.
Die screaming,
Mr. Pompous
Crucial refs Wall-E
A secret pedophile?
Takes place of MJ.
But I know ref, too.
I think it's possible that
I have said too much.
A secret pedophile?
Takes place of MJ.
But I know ref, too.
I think it's possible that
I have said too much.
Buster Poindexter's
Bastard lovechild grabs the butt
of his half sister.
Gee LeDouche
(Gotta get a new keyboard...)
Bastard lovechild grabs the butt
of his half sister.
Gee LeDouche
(Gotta get a new keyboard...)
turbohawk must be
mocked, even if i have to
travel back in time!
(i counted "mocked" as having one syllable)
Post a Comment
mocked, even if i have to
travel back in time!
(i counted "mocked" as having one syllable)
<< Home







