Thursday, May 21, 2009

 

Where's Waldouche? Freshman Underwear Kegger Edition


Somewhere in this lineup of snowflakey pure underwear sporting freshhotts at the Kegger, I've carefully hidden a Fratty Waldouche.

Look closely.

Can you find him?
Comments:
the simple answer to your question DB1 is: No.
 
the other simple answer to the question "Would you like to have fantastic sex with the brunette in the powder blue bikini?" is: Yes.
 
Jesus God -- I'm away at a client meeting all morning and I come back to this. Thank you, DB1 for the ubiquitous cups, red and otherwise.

I love the Internet.

I hate the Internet.

Fuck Fung.
 
he's at the back making a gang sign
 
It is pictures like this that haunt me. Kids, don't be like me, stay in school
 
I choose not to see him.

In fact, I'm seriously considering photoshopping him out and making this my wallpaper.

Not the wallpaper on my computer's desktop; I mean in my living room.
 
Holy shit! I just don't have enough spunk to go around. Some of you girls are going to have to share.
 
To be fair... not a lot of hott here.

But also to be fair... I wish I had been there when this pic was taken. At least near there. Within a hundred miles of there?
 
Not to detract from all the Hotts, but the chick in the pink top / black bottoms has an absolutely hideous face.
 
@JamesMeagher1:

7 coeds in their skivvies. And you say "not a lot of hott?"

What am I missing?
 
Ferrari Guy
 
That’s no Waldouche. That’s a piñata hanging from the ceiling. I take solace in the fact that later this evening; these hotts, while barely clothed, will pummel that papier-maché mug with their URC’s and empty Amstel bottles until the room is painted with every last synapse he’s had since childhood.







It helps me sleep at night.


Well, that and shitloads of Ambien.
 
@ Massengill:

I just puked. In. Etc.

Shitty Korean Gretsch reissue, too. Ferrari guy's a Dodge Douche.
 
I see a red skirt and a hand on middle hott, where exactly is her head?
 
Lucky waldouche surrounded by all that pristine vulvae. I hate him!
 
i would do terrible unforgivable things to get with the blond second from the end. hottttttttttt
 
absolutely hideous faceI got one word for you: paper bag.
 
It's panties and alcohol.....
What the fuck else do you need?
 
@ Massengill

Ferrari Guy is hooked on the "D" chord.

@ me:

Quit looking at Ferrari Guy and continue fantasizing about left Blondie and right Brunette making out at the tip of your johnsooooon ...
 
@ Vin:

Good catch. Because "D" stands for....

More fittingly, that's a D Major chord. It all makes sense. Just a half-step from Db Major.
 
@ Vin:

Good catch. Because "D" stands for....

More fittingly, that's a D Major chord. It all makes sense. Just a half-step from Db Major.
 
blonde on left is hott but looks like she works as hostess at the local hooters, just to pay for 'night school'. 2 brunettes on right are delish and probably a little naughty. i would lube up their thighs with baby oil while spanking them gently with textbooks from their intro to algebra class.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
2nd from right wins, I mean
 
nonetheless
 
@ Rocky:

"Skirt" is the 'bag's shorts. The hand is hers. An unlike Macho Gazpacho, not a package in sight. Thank God.
 
I wish he wasn't wearing a Cardinals hat.

And Vin, Boston and Anon, you're presuming he's in standard tuning.

I think he's playing a "B" chord for "bitchin" and he's in the key of "F" for "Ferraris Fuckin' rule!!!"
 
@ Boatbutter:

I propose "Asus9," for "Asshat suspended from a 9th-storey window."
 
Good Lord that is one happy young man back there.
 
I love the intelligent angles on all the comments, who says we are a dumb generation... creativity rocks!!!love the website...
 
Now that Elizabeth Banks has recached iconic status here, I would like to nominate our next object of desire:



Anna Faris

Photo
 
there actually appears to be an 8th hott with her hand on booty shorts blue sports bra's hip....


the picture calls to mind noted philosopher balls deep and his breakthrough address to the college grads of 2009, the transcript is available on deadspin but appropos to our purpose.

"Guess what, fuckos? Party's over. You're out of college now, and your parents are now too poor to nurse you through grad school. No more fantasy life for you. No more ice luges. No more intellectual discourse. No more ripe teenage pussy. That's all over now. YOU ARE FUCKED. Your days will now consist of searching for a job in a marketplace where no available job of any sort fucking exists. Your commencement speaker will probably tell you your class "faces enormous challenges," or some bullshit euphemism like that. This is a lie. A challenge is something you can overcome. You, on the other hand, are completely, unavoidably fucked. You're not going to cure cancer. You're not going to stop wars. You're not going to save the planet. If you're lucky, you may stumble upon a $2 coupon for Honey Nut Cheerios one day. That will be about it."

i take great comfort in knowing the scrote in the back will be stalking if not stocking the cereal aisle in the very near future




wubba wubba wubba good bye god bless
 
I'm going to have an erection for days because of this photo. Thank you, DB1.
 
What the fuck did I do wrong in college that I never once stumbled ass-backwards into a scene half as good as this? God bless you, Waldouche. I hope you appreciated that, the greatest night you will ever have in your idiot hat-tilted life, and took advantage of as many of those drunken co-eds as possible.

Thanks for the Anna Faris video, Vin. Now I've got to go rub out another one.
 
Reminds me of the shower scene from the original Debbie Does Dallas.

That being said, I can't find Waldouche but I do see that East German team member in the back wearing the Rockets cap. She'd have to bribe her way past the DNA test.
 
Now I wanna be Anna Faris' dog.

Fuck Fung.
 
the fact that i'm not in this picture has completely ruined the next three days of my life.
 
Holy cumstain! The bleeth factor is actually in the negative here so I'm guessing they're clean under the hood. I'm just speechless...

-runs to the bathroom.
 
This is less "Find Waldouche" than it is Photobomb. It's like someone took an original Ansil Adams plate and etched pseudo-gang tags all over it.

My heart weeps.

And by heart I mean boner.
 
ohh this picture made my day
 
After much deliberation and careful study of said picture, I think that the douche in the back is photoshopped in. Look at the edge of his face especially, there is something quite amiss about it. Also, I do not think that the red shorts are his either and there is a hint of another leg in the back, as well as a bit of gray shirt between the blue hotts. Therefore one of the hotts (gray shirt, red shorts) was cropped out and this lucky wanker was placed in.
 
I'd give your left nut to be there.
 
@ Edward:

You're probably right. But 7 hotts out of 8, 'taint bad.
 
That's a whole lot of perky in 600 x 450 pixels.

I'll bet they're from Holy Cross. Takers?
 
These teabagging parties are getting out of hand.
 
Oh how I long to be that ubiquitous Red Cup, in black/pink Hot Stoner Chick's right arm. It has a perfect view of her Sinai Valley.
 
WTF?!?! This lucky shit needs to be pummeled to an inch of his life, which, coincidentally, is the size of his prick.
 
@ Massengill:

Agreed. Brunette 2nd from right is clearly the hottest hott, with runner-up being just a boobie away on her right & blonde at hard left coming a distant third. Doucheburger at rear is almost immaterial.
 
Shit. To avoid confusion, "blonde at hard left" refers to blonde in black/pink bra with a kinda twisted face. The one immediately above her in the pic (blue shorts) is a mutt
 
methinks i spy a tramp stamp peeking out above #1 hott's baby blue waistband...
 
This pic dates back to Gomer Pyle... the Palsy episodes, where Gomer is finding difficulty in counting past two.

http://www.theandygriffithshow.net/images/Gomer_Pyle.jpg
 
If my old-maid French teacher were alive, she'd still roll over in her grave to see such a sight.

And by sight, I mean sight-hounds, which these woofers clearly are. I'd munch on Fratty Waldouche in the rear's rear and spit him out, bones and all. For the little dog laughs to see such a sight, and those dishy bitches run away far away when I spoon.

And by spoon, I mean howlllllll!!!
 
"If seven maids with seven mops swept him but twice a year,"
Do you suppose," the Waldouche said,
"That they could get him clear?"
"I doubt it," said the Carpenter,
And shed a bitter tear.
 
As I was going to St Ives,
I met Waldouche, with Seven Wives.
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven tits.
Tits, cats, sacks and wives,
How many boobies were going to St Ives?
 
this is perhaps the single most demoralizing Waldouche to date.

just knowing that this pic of so many healthy hourglasses and legs is home to an insidious Waldouche precludes any willpower on my part to actually find Waldouche.

why is why i still haven't found Waldouche.

squeezing out this comment took a while.
 
2,415 boobies.
 
DB1,

Please remove this picture. Waldouche was photoshopped. One can see clearly another set of legs behind his legs (redshort) and his hips are not inline with his head.

His right hand and head has a shadow effect. I don't think that is normal and it surely looks like a Photoshop job.

Fun as it was to blow a gasket on Waldouche's presence in the picture I believe that reality trumps creativity in this case. This picture needs to be tagged as fake.
 
With a nod to one of the posts I most enjoyed when I first came to this site . . .

No, yes, yes, no, WTF is that, yes, hell yes, and definitely yes!
 
hahahaha!the best writeup yet
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.