Tuesday, May 26, 2009

 

Teddy's Midlife Crisis


Let me guess, Teddy.

The Eighth Deadly Sin... Shiney Head?

Mmm... matching PTP Bunnies tug with wild primal abandon and make the Tuesday go fuzzier.
Comments:
The sin he is referring to is a mother-daughter threesome.

Which is okay with me.
 
Mark of the douche!!! The schlong and one ball is visible on forehead.




Looks like a Mom and Daughter Threeway! Score one for Uncle Ted!
 
I feel my breakfast coming up.
 
Cock and Balls , Dude!


Me likey left blondie.

Not mother-daughter you blind-assed eeediots they are both under 30 years old. I would NOT mind being the pickle in their double cheeseburger.
 
Senile old bastard misspelled SHIT on his shirt...
 
I would NOT mind being the toothpick in their club sandwich.
 
I would not mind being the foam in their jacuzzi
 
I would NOT mind being the tzadziki in their gyro.
 
I would NOT mind being the beef in their taco.
 
Is douchebaggery a venial or mortal sin?

If it is a venial sin, can it ever be escalated to a mortal sin based on the degree of douchebaggery exhibited?

Or is the old saying true: It is easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye than it is for one douchebag to pass thru the pearly gates?
 
Yeah, but not really a douche.

I mean a silly shirt and a big tit eating grin doesn't make you guilty of douchery.
 
Teddy's Guide to Levels of Sinning for DummiesOriginal SinBeing born a Douchebag and never seeking the Wizard of Oz to cure yourself and get a brain
Mortal SinsEven just acting like you are getting lucky with wife and daughter is a Mortal Sin and creepy
Venial SinsKeeping the lube for your glass (left) eye on your forehead is a sin... say three Hail Mary's and wash your face in the Baptismal Fountain
Douchal SinsWearing that tee shirt- Strike one
Having that message ironed on that tee shirt - Strike Two
.............

Oh damn I've accidentally placed my thumb covering the center of this photo and By the Sins of Onan I am fffffffffffffffinissssssssssssssssshed.....
 
We're getting desperate for material if this guy can be considered a douche. Sorry, he's not even close. He's just some older fucker with PTP hotties. Big deal.
 
The "sin" that his shirt refers to is one of self abuse. No one who wears a red t-shirt under a cuban papi shirt to a playboy event can even hope to has sex with anyone other than himself.

The hots are . . . well hot. He, on the other hand, is a douchbag.
 
I am guilty as sin too, buddy!

Hottie on the right reminds of an ex-GF (in my younger years.) Oh God, what a body...I am sinning again!
 
@ Uncail_Ruadh

I have not understood a god damned thing you've ever posted (Is English your second language? Do you proof read prior to sending?) but I have to hand it to you, "Keeping the lube for your glass (left) eye on your forehead" was comedy.
 
I would NOT mind being the guy that takes them dildo shopping...


ooops ... Teddy beat me to that one
 
anybody notice that the p2p hot on the left looks like the twin of the blond in the fingerpud photo below. Kinda creepy.
 
No, not really. She gets around. Like your mother.
 
@ Vin Douchal I guess now you know you are on the "B" List since you didn't get a decoder ring in FedEx? And Thanks!
 
ulululululululululululululululululul...




I keeeeel you.
 
the bottom of the shirt reads "...my back".
 
I feel a fart coming on.
 
I feel a hard coming on.
 
I feel a felch coming on.
 
I feel an incoherent rant in gibberish from Uncail_Ruadh coming on.
 
i believe the proverb is, its easier for a douchebag to pass through the toe of a camel than to resist commenting when passing a bleeth with a pearly chin.
 
i feel a restraining order from hugh hefner coming on
 
i feel a restraining order from hugh hefner coming on
 
I feel a case of erectile disfunction followed with a feeble excuse of "this never happens..." coming on
 
As Yoda would say, "Come on Eileen, I feel".
 
That may be the stupidest thing I've ever typed. Possibly that anyone's ever typed. Or thought.
 
Good it was, DarkSock.
 
Isn't this a real cool t-shirt? That's a real cool t-shirt, Ted. You know what you oughtta do, Ted? You oughtta get those promo girls to like, rip open your buttons to reveal that totally kick ass shirt, and I'll take a picture, and it'll totally look like you scored with them. Dude! That's a great idea! I know, Ted. That's what I'm here for. You've been waiting for this moment, man. I know, that's why I bought this totally bitchin' t-shirt. That's a damned fine t-shirt, Ted. Dude, I'm gonna post this on my Facebook! People are going to think I'm so clever!
 
I feel a shit coming on.


There. Someone had to fucking say it.
 
I feel an urge to write this guy's "suicide" letter coming on.
 
I feel an urge to cram this guy into an active volcano coming on.
 
I feel an urge to contact this guy's next of kin coming on.
 
I feel an urge to stuff sausages down his throat and sick starving dingos up his ass coming on.
 
I feel an urge to stick David Hasselhoff down his throat and sick Germans up his ass coming on.
 
I feel an urge to remove that ghost nipple from his chin using a grenade or a sawed-off shotgun coming on.
 
I feel an urge to write one last parody of that stupid fucking coral-pink t-shirt coming on.
 
Dear God, that's me if I hadn't have found this site.
 
Teddy's a regular at Chesty McGee's strip bar. You know, the one out by the airport? Yeah, where that guy got shot. Anyway, Teddy ran up the company AmEx in lap dances and $75 dancer drinks and this photo is the best he could get before he got his ass thrown out for pulling his own pud in the champagne room. At least that's how he explained the jizz stains on the rear of his Dockers when I bailed the dumb fuck out. He also swears the orange face tan was just a bad skin reaction to the drunk tank soap. Right.
 
it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.

y'know who kill mockingbirds?

DOUCHEBAGS. therefore, douchebags must suffer.
 
This guy looks like an overly douchey Michael Madsen....or someone vaguely similar.... I see hott and get confused sometimes.
 
I admire sinner men who dress in flamingo pink tee shirts and have to have foxy blondes help them steady their legs because that sin they feel coming on is just getting to be pretty damn big and distended and ready to pop.

Let's face it, a rip-fart with a poop slip in a hemorrhoidal ass is one whopper of a bad deed.
 
I think it is a stetch to call this guy a doouchebag. He is a normal guy with a gimmack T-shirt that is going to get him laid.

Looks good to me.
 
Bob Eubanks?

Holy TARMAL!
 
Chick on the left looks like Courtney Culkin
 
Let me quess the sin is gay sex

What do I win
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.