Saturday, May 30, 2009

 

Luigi the Scroteface


After a heavy night of drinking, Luigi's scrunchy face feels like your humble narrator's head.

Oh Jerz Hott on the right. You resemble the bitchy girl in Teen Wolf, and so for that, I would perform a cameo in the high school production of Gone With the Wind.

But only as myself. Not as The Wolf.

Because if the 1980s taught us anything, it's that we have to be ourselves. After we pretend to be someone else, drive expensive cars, wear nice clothes, and bang the hot bitchy chicks. Then, we can be ourselves.
Comments:
which baldwin brother is this?
 
Haha it looks like a younger version of Billy..He is the douchiest one out of the bunch.
 
Is that old school coked up Drew Barrymore?
 
What's up with his Mr.T-type shitty ass bling? Doucheface.
 
No Wolf...uhh...No part.


-The Arch Douche of Bagbury
 
"Sergeant burn the fields and uhh when your done with that uhh burn the house."

"uhh No wolf....uhhh No part."
 
The hott on the right is cute, but a little snooty looking for me. Now the brunette hott? I have already violated her every orifice with my mind schlong. And much like her experience, were we to actually consummate my thoughts in real life, she didn’t feel a thing.

Him? I’m pretty sure he’s going to feel every bit of the anvil I’m about to drop on his head.
 
Chick on the left looks like a brunette version of Kari Byron from Mythbusters. She is lovely. Baldwin douche is a rude, thoughtless little pig.
 
This is "Swirly" Baldwin. Alec said, "Dude, even we have to put you head first in the shitter. No, not that way, buttmunch. Shut your trap and quit laughing, Billy!"
 
douchebags will be the downfall of humanity. I bet he buys them g00Se-n-rEdBu11z. Choke hard.

www.eatabigone.wordpress.com
 
John, a communications major from Columbia College, is the guy right behind this group. He is picking up the distinct smell of poo yet is politely avoiding mentioning it, though he would be extremely thankful were it scooped up and removed from the premises.

So would we, John. So would we.
 
Wheezer, ya got that wrong, it's Schwetty Balls Baldwin.

And as has been iterated before,
Be yourself: Everyone else is already taken.

And by taken, I mean conned, scammed, wasted and de-flowered.
 
That Jerz Hott looking like the bitchy girl in Teen Wolf should get Crucial's attention...there's a stuffed goat on her dressing table...
 
It appears that Luigi, Jerz Hott and Esme on the left sport their Clairol hair-streaking party 'do's, including a full cock's comb; while Jerz just HAD
to give us some Don Rickles "El Toro" entry-theme with her finger action.

But then, we all enjoy streakers, and with a cock and bull story, no less.
 
I like this guy. Seems like a cool cat. But I know these two female's. one's butt whore and the other is a mouth whore. you know which one is the mouth whore. me either, cause it was dark out and I was drunk, but the head was gooood!
 
Anon
you beat me to it
this bobonit baldwin
as you can see hes rinsing his mouth, clensing his palette if you will, for the next job
 
The bitchy girl in Teen Wolf was one of my first masturbatory fantasies.

Thanks for the memories DB1.
 
he has a pyle of panther poo on his head
 
He is no Styles.
 
i thought the lesson to be learned from 80s movies was that anychick no matter how socially unsophisticated, nerdy, awkward, fat whatever could be hot if she took her hair out of a pony tail and let someone do her make up...
thats why i never bothered to have standards at all.
 
The girl on the left looks like Debbie Gibson after a bad dye job or seven.

The guy is just a joke. I'd accuse him of being a dress up, but no one else is dressed up. I'm guessing he's wearing Adidas with no laces, too.
 
that girl on the right is the neighborhood hoe! total back seat in the car pro!
 
anon 1:35, the head was from the douchebag. no surprise it was good since he's done it so often
 
@Whoop Di

Good call. It's about time I got around to stuffing the goat again. She's been bleating for weeks, and I'm gettin' that lovin' feeling.

Brb.
 
Looks like Alec Baldwin's illegitimate son forgot to lock his Schwinn.
 
Y'ever had one of those poops that are one long thick log that bend down the toilet hole and stand straight up out of the water and ends right where you pinched it off? Where it's so solid you can see a perfect pattern of your ass pucker around where you ended it?



Yes?





Well, if it had a face it would look like Luigi
 
...and his Schwetty Balls got caught in the chain of the Schwinn lock....and his hair in the greasy gears...
 
Gee, Vin, I thought for a moment you were gonna tell us all that YOU just had one of those log-poops.

By the by, we're all waiting around for another of your great compositions. Perhaps DB1 will give us a visual beyond visuals to inspire you, another douchebag for the ages. Too bad Luigi's tornado vortex hair is not quite as visible in this photo as Jerz Hott's "horns."
 
I peed in a horse once.
 
Damn i don't know if i should start with the fake gold chain or the faux hawk, but fuck if he gets chicks like that i might turn over to the douche side myself.
 
Moron on the right, with the hand sign is typical of this generation - stupid, worthless and "imma make a han saign omg i know rite it like everybody if sool cool."

burn!
 
@ anon 6:35:

I have no idea what "imma make a han saign omg i know rite it like everybody if sool cool" means, but I agree with your second paragraph completely.
 
@ Anon 6:35

Amazingly enough, I did understand that...what is with that weirdo text-speak shit? It's like another damn language. My grandparents used to rail that they "can't understand these damn kids nowadays." Hell, I can't understand my own peers once they get hold of a keyboard.

That gross one on the right looks like a coked-out Natalie Maines. That's the real shitty one from the Dixie Chicks, aka The One Everyone Wants To Punch In The Throat. She looks even worse after the coca bender and the tanning bed, that's for sure. Well, Luigi Scroteface is there to pick up the pieces....
 
yeah that's not eye shadow on her eyes. it's cocaine and that's the sign she uses when she wants 2 balls
 
whoa bitchy girl in Teen Wolf is hot.

unlike the creatures witnessed in this pic.
 
Autism speaks: and here it's saying "I'm a huge freaking bagdouche myahhhhhahahhh!"
These creatures are just so charismatically bankrupt, you wonder what in God's name these bleeths (even though they top out at 6s or maybe 7s) see in them. Look at this one's eyes: it's as though they lead not into a large "Great room" of intrigue and mystery, but rather right into a carpeted brick wall. I mean, left bleeth is cute, in a double-bag HPV sort of way. But Dude can't even grip life hard enough to hold a smile.
 
This guy looks like he was just teabagged by Bruno.
 
The real douchebags are the ones commenting on this picture obviously your prolly all a bunch of jealous douchebags would have nothing better to do with their lives then make fun of a guy with 2 hot girls... FYI this was a theme'd party, the reason for the RUN DMC shirt and MR. T Bling...
 
I remember this party... this annual event bring in a full house every year!
 
thats a promoter inbderoit nammed jevon hollywood..aka douchebag
 
Another reason to hate the Baldwins? Priceless!
 
that girl (left) will snort up table salt if it's around. straight pure fiend. BJ for day's and when I mean day's; I really mean on the ride home from a party, but take the long way to the hotel! gotta maximize the bj session.
 
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=15307276&albumId=1146051

the life of Luigi! hes not totally a douche....?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.