Friday, May 22, 2009
Couch o' Germ

That couch has more microscopic bugs crawling on it than a Blink 182 after-party.
I don't know what that means. I just like typing "Blink 182."
Comments:
<< Home
Silver boobs.....
Silver booooobs.....
It's Christmastime.....in my pants!
(Because of the "liquid snow.")
Silver booooobs.....
It's Christmastime.....in my pants!
(Because of the "liquid snow.")
Unless it says "Property of JamesMeager1" I'm just not a fan of girltats.
(So if anyone knows a hott with a tat that says "Property of JamesMeager1" please, pretty please, tell me. Because I don't know of any. I will pay you. In the currency of the realm: Ho-Hos and Thunderbird.)
(So if anyone knows a hott with a tat that says "Property of JamesMeager1" please, pretty please, tell me. Because I don't know of any. I will pay you. In the currency of the realm: Ho-Hos and Thunderbird.)
As the line for the public unisex latrine spilled into the room, Marshal calmly leaned forward, pinched off the remnants of last night’s asada burrito, and left a pound and a half lighter.
Memorial Day weekend - the unofficial beginning of summer. That means there should be a whole lotta boatbaggin' goin' on soon.
That also means bikini boobies and ass pear.
Hopefully we'll get an early dose of such ass pear in "Friday Thoughts and Links."
That also means bikini boobies and ass pear.
Hopefully we'll get an early dose of such ass pear in "Friday Thoughts and Links."
@Vin DouchalWell played.
Too many things bother me about this pic. Angles and gravity seem off. I hate pink. There's too much crap on the tables. Why are there so many wires sticking out of the walls? Why am I bitching about this?
Too many things bother me about this pic. Angles and gravity seem off. I hate pink. There's too much crap on the tables. Why are there so many wires sticking out of the walls? Why am I bitching about this?
I was a drama dork in high school (I know, hard to believe.) Somehow we acquired a couch for a production. Said couch after about 3 months was not safe to sit on. Drama dorks are dirty dirty dirty people when it comes to partner swapping. You could probably trace the start of all STD mutations to the first drama class in America.
This couch is worse. Which is impressive, and scary as all hell. Kind of like banging Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan, impressive that you got past the rabid ankle bitter and crazy girlfriends, scary that you're thinking of sticking your dick in there.Is that flesh colored thing in the bucket a vibrator? Dear lord its worse than I first thought.
This couch is worse. Which is impressive, and scary as all hell. Kind of like banging Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan, impressive that you got past the rabid ankle bitter and crazy girlfriends, scary that you're thinking of sticking your dick in there.Is that flesh colored thing in the bucket a vibrator? Dear lord its worse than I first thought.
@Ashfish, 1:07 p.m. -
"Is that flesh colored thing in the bucket a vibrator?"
And right next to that bucket is a controller of some sort. Holy-----!
"Is that flesh colored thing in the bucket a vibrator?"
And right next to that bucket is a controller of some sort. Holy-----!
During the filming of "I Know Which Douche you Did Last Summer" potatoes and dildoes stole the show, and by stole I mean gave these choads their rendition of the 'rusty trombone'
pinky's a tranny.
blondie windshields is actually Ryan Seacrest.
righty is actually a load Jennifer Lopez dropped in the South Bronx back in 1994.
blondie windshields is actually Ryan Seacrest.
righty is actually a load Jennifer Lopez dropped in the South Bronx back in 1994.
Q: what sits on a white couch and seethes with envy?
A: assholes JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU.
take a good look at the tool at the far end of the couch. That's all of you regulars. Me, I'm in the poon scrum living the dream.
type on, sad sacks. Pffff.
A: assholes JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU.
take a good look at the tool at the far end of the couch. That's all of you regulars. Me, I'm in the poon scrum living the dream.
type on, sad sacks. Pffff.
I'm with Anonymous 3:34... the Pink one appears to be packin' but it could just be a bad angle. Dear god... my wife has the same coach purse on the table...
anyway, if none of them turn out to be trannies then I'm in. Especially the big thighs, tattoo, high heels, rack and pinion roller derby girl on the right.
anyway, if none of them turn out to be trannies then I'm in. Especially the big thighs, tattoo, high heels, rack and pinion roller derby girl on the right.
i'm personally relieved that i don't hear Blink 182 on the radio any more.
that being said, does one of these girls happen to be a special education teacher, and does one of these douchebags happen to be a personal trainer?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'm sorry Amanda.
that being said, does one of these girls happen to be a special education teacher, and does one of these douchebags happen to be a personal trainer?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'm sorry Amanda.
your asshole is green
from sitting around all day with envy writing spite about guys you wish you were, like me. you never pulled half the tail in this picture
from sitting around all day with envy writing spite about guys you wish you were, like me. you never pulled half the tail in this picture
Just a girl's opinion, but pink bikini isn't a tranny. However, she does have to drop the kids off at the pool. A LOT of kids. I'm guessing there was a complimentary taco bar.
These douches always claim to be high rollers, but 85% of these pictures are in the biggest dumps on earth.
@"Liven Larj" (who I assume is either Finnish or illiterate)
There's nothing wrong with red shirt guy. He's hardly seething with envy and is doing his best not to give the douches the attention they crave. The only people jealous of douches are other douches.
These douches always claim to be high rollers, but 85% of these pictures are in the biggest dumps on earth.
@"Liven Larj" (who I assume is either Finnish or illiterate)
There's nothing wrong with red shirt guy. He's hardly seething with envy and is doing his best not to give the douches the attention they crave. The only people jealous of douches are other douches.
@Liven Larj
See any spite posted by me on this thread? Or the last few in fact?
Believe me, I in no way wish to be an internet troll with an aversion to capital letters and punctuation. Small suggestion - why not get back to 'pulling tail' and let the people on here get on with their spite. Pretty sure both groups will be happier that way.
See any spite posted by me on this thread? Or the last few in fact?
Believe me, I in no way wish to be an internet troll with an aversion to capital letters and punctuation. Small suggestion - why not get back to 'pulling tail' and let the people on here get on with their spite. Pretty sure both groups will be happier that way.
i kick your dam ass how about that tough guy you talk shit behind a computer ill kick every ass looking at this shit
fuckers im out
fuckers im out
@LL
Given your clearly low tolerance for abuse, given that you haven't had any yet, perhaps that is for the best.
Given your clearly low tolerance for abuse, given that you haven't had any yet, perhaps that is for the best.
hey guys i'm sorry about being an asshole earlier. i really didn't pull all that tail there, and i don't get much action unless my sister's passed out lol.
keep on mocking me and my fellow douchebags cuz we're tools and deserve it.
keep on mocking me and my fellow douchebags cuz we're tools and deserve it.
... i kno that crew and the girl in the pink isnt a tranny she had just had a baby..so maybe thats why she looks like shes "packn"
Post a Comment
<< Home







