Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Cleveland 'Bag Tagging: "The North Coast"

----
DB1-
Here in Cleveland, we really don't have anything other than the rock and roll hall of fame.
Unfortunately this has gone to the heads of many o' douchebags. They believe that since they play the local bar that they can actually make it in the music world, mostly because there is nothing else happening in Cleveland.
This type of douchebag refers to the Cleveland area as "The North Coast" as if Cleveland actually has some coast line that isn't a complete eye sore. They throw up the "w" with their fingers in order to proclaim that they are from the West Side of Cleveland.
- B.A.
----
Yo yo yo, North Side. Or, in the case of the 'bag here, the hand sign for "Snuffleupagus."
Yeah, I made a Sesame Street reference. Because that's how I roll.
Comments:
<< Home
I've spent time in Cleveland. I don't mean to downplay your W scourge, but your so called douches drink way to much to keep up with the requisite grooming requirements
FYI Arthur Kade is holding an essay competition to see who his biggest fan is. The prize is an autographed and framed picture of Arthur Kade.
Shouldn't DB1 be working on this? It would be HCwDB's crowning achievement, making AK think he's loved, and then mocking his signed picture...
And Cleveland sucks at everything except basketball. Until LeBron James becomes a Knick.
Shouldn't DB1 be working on this? It would be HCwDB's crowning achievement, making AK think he's loved, and then mocking his signed picture...
And Cleveland sucks at everything except basketball. Until LeBron James becomes a Knick.
Of course they have a "North Coast." The old Municipal Stadium was the ball park they built "next to the ocean."
And I second pfah: fucking anons, fucking fuck the fuck off.
And I second pfah: fucking anons, fucking fuck the fuck off.
Massengill-I agree. When Cleveland fans come to Pittsburgh for a game, they usually get their heads stuffed in a toilet, after being drenched with IC Light. Stupid-asses!
If this guy is a gangsta, then I'm the queen of fucking England!
If this guy is a gangsta, then I'm the queen of fucking England!
other pics of him: 1) http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v249/249/29/24605395/n24605395_34351403_56.jpg
2) http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/203/22/24608972/n24608972_31380605_7546.jpg
..amd yes, he is a frat bag. StayUp!
2) http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/203/22/24608972/n24608972_31380605_7546.jpg
..amd yes, he is a frat bag. StayUp!
When Browns fans come to Philly games they...oh wait, there was only like 3. I'm pretty sure we just laughed at their poor life choices as they sat there in their diarrhea colored clothing.
@ Pfah:
I thought that was BCS in the photo...wait, that guy looks sober and there's not a pile of Cap'n Morgan's bottles on the speaker.
I thought that was BCS in the photo...wait, that guy looks sober and there's not a pile of Cap'n Morgan's bottles on the speaker.
I'm from Cleveland and a few things worth mentioning:
1. the submitter here makes good points, though I don't know about the Rock Hall angle...I find the more douchey crowd if CLeveland is essentially imitating Jersey/Outer Burough style.
2. the thing with douchebaggery to me that has always been interesting is that I've almost felt like the degree to which you can be a douche should go in tandem with your environment---the bigger the city, the more you can douche...by virtue of this, you're not allowed to be a douche in Cleveland...it's a smaller city and stakes are smaller. Inversely, the more you douche it up, the worse you are for acting that much more absurdly like your little life matters so much.
Finally, i'd like to start this as a premise: I've NEVER cared about regional/national rivalries or beefs related to civic pride or sports unless pushed. I'm a generally peaceful albeit agitated being unless pushed into a corner. That being said: SHUT THE FUCK UP Massengill, you cant reasonably think you're that much better Cincy...both cities suck and "compete" for the sake of not being the worst...hardly a competition worth anyone's while.
Army of DOuche-ness
1. the submitter here makes good points, though I don't know about the Rock Hall angle...I find the more douchey crowd if CLeveland is essentially imitating Jersey/Outer Burough style.
2. the thing with douchebaggery to me that has always been interesting is that I've almost felt like the degree to which you can be a douche should go in tandem with your environment---the bigger the city, the more you can douche...by virtue of this, you're not allowed to be a douche in Cleveland...it's a smaller city and stakes are smaller. Inversely, the more you douche it up, the worse you are for acting that much more absurdly like your little life matters so much.
Finally, i'd like to start this as a premise: I've NEVER cared about regional/national rivalries or beefs related to civic pride or sports unless pushed. I'm a generally peaceful albeit agitated being unless pushed into a corner. That being said: SHUT THE FUCK UP Massengill, you cant reasonably think you're that much better Cincy...both cities suck and "compete" for the sake of not being the worst...hardly a competition worth anyone's while.
Army of DOuche-ness
actually wait, my old roommate is a total rocker douche...but still i find the douchebag crowd is more taking the "cultural" guido "style" of Jersey...it's actually really funny seeing guys sprouting the blowout in 2009 not realizing they're years late for the party...idiots.
Army of DOuche-ness
Army of DOuche-ness
There's always Columbus, Akron, Fairborn, Springfield, Toledo, Defiance,Lima, Zanesville, Oberlin,
and so on and so forth.
Cleveland is known for it's cleavite, but they tend to keep it under wraps.
and so on and so forth.
Cleveland is known for it's cleavite, but they tend to keep it under wraps.
This guy insults my Sesame Street friends and makes them ill...for he is poo. Now let me sing "B is for boobies, they're good enough for me" - even without a glimpse in this photo....yum yum yum yum yum
@ Boston Brownstain
What you are refering to is the great quote from the infinitely enjoyable Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd when that wack job pitched for the Bosox from '82-'89.
When a fog rolled off of Lake Erie into Municipal Stadium causing his great pitching that night to be nullified as the game was cancelled and rescheduled , Boyd told the reporters:
"That’s what they get for building a park on the ocean"
What you are refering to is the great quote from the infinitely enjoyable Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd when that wack job pitched for the Bosox from '82-'89.
When a fog rolled off of Lake Erie into Municipal Stadium causing his great pitching that night to be nullified as the game was cancelled and rescheduled , Boyd told the reporters:
"That’s what they get for building a park on the ocean"
Spend a night in Cleveland and you get a glass of water with a booger in it and a back rub from a Korean War vet.
Spend a night in Cleveland and you get a pound of bacon rolled up in a big ass waffle, taco style, with maple syrup all over it.
MMMMmmmm. Damn I could get rich off that idea.
MMMMmmmm. Damn I could get rich off that idea.
@Dark sock:
"Spend a night in Cleveland and you get a dead cat full of green Tic Tacs" BAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Army of Douche-ness
"Spend a night in Cleveland and you get a dead cat full of green Tic Tacs" BAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Army of Douche-ness
Lisa dug Lance's Vulcan Shocker hand sign; only after they got back to his place did she realize he was throwing Mork from Ork Nanoo Nanoo signs.
Spend a night in Cleveland and you get into an argument with a toothless barfly about why Del Shannon, The Moonglows and Blondie belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
@ Vin Douchal:
Win. Verily, you are a man of discernment and erudition.
OCB WAS a wack job of the first order, but he was OUR wack job. The second coming of Dock Ellis. Almost. Or not.
Win. Verily, you are a man of discernment and erudition.
OCB WAS a wack job of the first order, but he was OUR wack job. The second coming of Dock Ellis. Almost. Or not.
I don't know what Pfah saw in Plinky's Mom's clam garage, but I bet
THIS DUDE
Comes out of his urethra now when he pees
THIS DUDE
Comes out of his urethra now when he pees
@ pfah
I wish I'd known you were in there. You could have helped me find my car keys we both would have been out a lot sooner.
I wish I'd known you were in there. You could have helped me find my car keys we both would have been out a lot sooner.
@ JoMama
That said, I'd rather bang 100 guys from Cleveland than a single Pittsburgh swamp donkey. I can't believe there is still procreation happening in Pittsburgh.
*shudder*
That said, I'd rather bang 100 guys from Cleveland than a single Pittsburgh swamp donkey. I can't believe there is still procreation happening in Pittsburgh.
*shudder*
he seems to be giving himself a breast exam, she appears to have a sweet ass under that wrist.
I know naught of Cleveland.
I know naught of Cleveland.
hey i almost forgot that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is in Cleveland.
but i thought all the hot groupies are in LA. can you confirm this, DB1?
anyway, peace out - er i mean DOUCHEBAG OUT!
where is DB Out these days? ho hum.
but i thought all the hot groupies are in LA. can you confirm this, DB1?
anyway, peace out - er i mean DOUCHEBAG OUT!
where is DB Out these days? ho hum.
now this class act is saying to the photo guy. grab me a flashlight bro while I attempt to make a hippo with my hand. give this guy a clown suit and lets beat him with bats!
damn, i missed my hometown thread cuz i was in scotland.
spend a night in cleveland and you wake up with this.
Post a Comment
spend a night in cleveland and you wake up with this.
<< Home







