Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Where's Waldouche?


Somewhere in this pic of Tri-Hott Car Girls, I've carefully hidden a greased up sportscoat Waldouche.

Look closely.

Can you find him?
Comments:
anaheim real estate agent, Douche Newton, has begun offering 3 free skanks with any purchase of a 3/2/2 fixer upper.
 
pfah bag?
 
Waldouche looks like that Midnight Oil lead singer. Which explains the "oil" part of that crappy commie band's name...
 
Fidouche Castro welcomes you to the new Havana.
 
Is that San Pellegrino in his hand or a 40? And why do Douches always have to ruin a perfectly posed triumverate of Hottness with just a touch of cleave...?
 
pfah, get out of the sun, man.
 
The grand opening of Albuquergue Kia didn't quite go as planned despite the rack on sales manager Bunny Velazquez
 
Aw, damn it, the honorable gentleman from South Descrota beat me to it.
 
Are we talking the Bleeths in the front or the buttmunch in the back? Because this whole scene reeks of jackholery.
 
For a hobo Waldouche is in shape and by shape I mean poo...

and it looks like the 3 hotts are becoming bleeths right before Waldouche's eyes.
 
@ White

On top of comments, yes...
Taxes, no....
 
Looking at this picture makes me feel stupid. As if I was the one behind the camera and I know these people and I just feel fucking retarded for being in their presence. Those chicks are unquestionably bangable and all, but they just radiate idiocy turned up to 11.

And then there's Waldouche back there functioning as the shaft of the exclamation mark to their collective period... (Same cycles! WOOT!)

And then there's those boobs.
 
For Tabbitha's bachelorette party the girls thought outside-the-box and got her a unique male stripper: Grendle, the bald, toothles Ukranian psychotic cannibal.
 
Carla said that renting a 3/4-size human and sticking him out of the sun roof was all the rage, but her girlfriends didn't see the appeal.
 
Memo to chica in the middle: those horrid sandals almost ... almost! ... detract attention from your fat titties.
 
Car rental Agent: 'Sorry girls, but this car does come with scary looking village idiot."
 
Arnold Vosloo took a brief beer break while filming on the set of The Mummy XIV: Imhotep’s Impotent Encounters with Pharaoh’s Bleeths.
 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timmy-Sabre/30768128112

-the "credit" in the bottom right...
 
Timmy Sabre's facebook has a plethora of hot chic photos. apparently this homo fancies himself a photojournalist of scrote.

~ Douchapotamus
 
@plinky

I would love to use those fat titties as a speed bag
 
Arnold proudly posed before his newest creation: The Pyramid shaped McMansion.
 
Wow, pfah bag is all over that page...
 
glorious meat balloons!
 
I found him, but it took me a while, what with his shade of orange so close to the roofing tiles' behind him.

AV
 
I found a nice set of nay-nays
 
@ rubbery gaping

I'd love to use those titties as a cock polisher.
 
@ Crucial 11:35


nice.
 
@plinky

I will take both of my rubber fists that i use on my butthole, and beat the shit out of her fat ass titties like a silver back gorilla
 
hmm... I see a HoJos, two rental cars, three vacationing receptionists, and Mr. Homn.
 
That fucking douche is behind the car! Why must scrotes always ruin a perfect picture?!?
 
Monica, Melinda, and Terry leaped from the car and gasped for air after Roger let an SBD go without saying anything.

AV
 
I would teach myself to speak Esperanto just so I could tell middle boobs "the cheese went the dog blue."
 
@ rubbery gaping

I would ask her to roll them to me with "baby bounces," rear my foot back, then boot the shit out of them to straight-away centerfield.
 
The American Southwest. A Douche-Bleeth mecca.

Nuke it from orbit. Nothing grows there anyway.
 
...Meanwhile, outside the offices for the "RePhresh + FDS Value Pack" commercial casting call...

Hi Pfah!
 
?The Bitches of East-Hick?
 
This setting looks vaguely European and the douche seems to support this notion....
 
It's like a circus car, but instead of an endless stream of clowns, it is a an endless line of herpes ravaged skanks...
 
I'm going to stab myself in the stomache and push a wristwatch through the wound.
 
Is he a stylish vagrant or a bonafide douche?
 
Woof, that's some gray-striped dress on the greyhound bitch. How about them puppies???

I'd just raise my leg and pee on Waldouche
 
Grand Theft Auto 5: Douchebag edition. You get to pick your favorite hot and see how many times she can run over the scrotewank as the first mission. Every mission after that involves thrying to figure out how to get $1,000,000 to do 3 chicks at the same time.

Winne-the-Poon
 
Howard Johnson is right! (damn you, Captain Bringdown)

The most bafflement comes from the tm at the bottom. Who would willingly claim responsibility? And dude's totally ruining the lining of that jacket. Another 39.99 down the crapper.
 
he's anally pleasuring his prostate with hood ornaments

that makes him a buddhist
 
Samurai Scrøte paid Faith No More to play "Jizzlobber" at his wedding
 
The terrorist from IRON MAN embraces imperialist pigdom.
 
Wait, this is Australia?

I'm crushed.

We're losing the war, people....we're losing the war. (bites cyanide pill)
 
Maybe I'm just drunk, but Darksock's reference to Faith No More, has me hearkening back to my battles with unsolicited homo-erotic thoughts in junior high...


... okay, that was too much...



I'm just drunk.


I think.






Huh?
 
It is criminal that most people only know Faith No More from their annoying MTV hit "The Real Thing" and not their amazing final three albums: "Angel Dust", "King For a Day..." and their swan song "Album of the Year".

Such a shame...
 
King for a DAy is one of my all toime favorite albums of al time...

... and forever.

WOrd you yoiur mother.
 
I feel like flyteeeth tonigght..
 
yes that is pfahbag and yes that is Australia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=741480238
 
@ Darksock

OMFG I love you. As soon as the words "Faith No More" escape my slippery lips, the listerner rolls his/her eyes and goes, "Youuuuu waaaaaan it aaaaaaaal but you caaaaaan't have iiiiiiiit..."

Bugger! One of the most irritating songs on earth from one of the greatest bands on earth, and no one even knows about the rest. I shit you not, "Everything's Ruined", to this day, makes each and every fucking hair on my body stand on end, it's happening now as I think about that soaring guitar riff in the middle, fuuuuck...

"Ashes To Ashes" has a similar effect.

For all of you not in on the Sockblongata FNM circle jerk, here you go.
 
You know...he looks like an Orc but instead of black and muddy, he's orange and oily.

Orcs! Now with improved natural camo!

Brunette hott has cute face, but middle hott has sweet sweet milkbags. Boobs ftw. Herpes ftl.
 
there's a Waldouche in this pic?! THERE IS?!

... i guess i'll have to wait until the Tri-Hotts testify on Date a Banker Anonymous about how they've been:

a) bilked by a douchebag who is good at talking fast and choosing the right time to rent expensive cars.
b) forced to share one sugar daddy because the sugar daddies of two of the Tri-Hotts declared bankruptcy
c) let down after the millionaire they've hooked up with lost all his money in an email adventure with a Nigerian royal.
d) all of the above, if that's even possible
 
The sad thing is that this douchebag gets more pussy than all of you haters combined. pathetic isn't it?
 
Something said:
The sad thing is that this douchebag gets more pussy than all of you haters combined...


Bet he doesn't. I genetically engineered human vaginas onto the backs of hamsters one weekend and now, for the price of a packet of sunflower seeds, I can indulge myself dozens of times a day. Speaking of which... (Zip, Squeak!)
 
Any girl with sweet boobies like that [myself included] would rather hook up with her girlfriends than that bald, drunk, Vin Diesel wannabe. Is that how you spell his name? Who cares. Point is....gross, just gross.
 
Someone should tell Christina Ricci that, yes, her titties look fantastic in that grey dress.
 
hehehehe.l.. i think he is the shit... can we do any of the shit this douche does.... or are we the real douches..... question only guy's...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.