Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 

Where's Guy-Who-Changed-Your-Car's-Oil-Last-Tuesday?


Instead of a "Where's Waldouche?," today we're going to play, "Where's Guy-Who-Changed-Your-Car's-Oil-Last-Tuesday?

Somewhere in the pic of perky and curvy shmorgasboard of boob (and I see you, pouty Racoon blonde), I've carefully hidden a Guy-Who-Changed-Your-Car's-Oil-Last-Tuesday.

Look closely.

Can you find him?
Comments:
Nice hat tilt.
 
This pic would be swell if from Monkey nuts to the right was photo shopped out.

and by swell I mean swell
 
how can these fuckers think it's cool to look like new kids on the block?

i'm glad they managed to drag stacy's sister out (on right), she hardly gets out now after the post natal depression...bless.
 
Unfortunately, possibly excluding Ms. Butterface Funbags, I could also say, "Where's the hot chick?"
 
Found him!!
 
Who cares? I want to play "Three's Company" with the two hotts in front.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
All I see is the modern decline of western Civilization. We're fucked.
 
'Bag Hunters, it's time to play...

"WHERE WE GOING TONIGHT"

from Left to Right:
1. Clubbing
2. Swimming
3. Night class at Community College
4. G.E.D. Prom
5. Sorority meeting

Best answers will win props and praise from DB1.

Good Luck Everyone!

ASvB
 
1) Planned Parenthood
2) Under the bleachers with both teams
3) Nowhere
4) Local cougar den (golf course bar)
5) Psychiatrist
 
WOW!!

DB1 just informed me that the winner will also receive:
1. Unlimited HCwDB postings for 30 days
2. Free access to Google for 1 Full Year
3. HotMail Account
4. Life-Time supply of Air

Get Busy Hunters!!

ASvB
 
1 clinic
2 motel
3 truck driving school
4 titty bar
5 shopping
 
1. Head (finger)banger's ball.
2. Audition for Step Up 3: Tha Ballroom.
3. Drain the portopotties in the quarry.
4. to get her boob job fixed.
5. to get her boob job.
 
1 who cares
2 don't care
3 MY HOUSE!!
4 could care less
5 not interested


Suck me Bitches!
J Bello
 
1. my house
2. my house
3. 7817 Melrose Avenue
4. not a clue
5. not a clue
 
"Weclome to Chuck E. Cheese, may we help you?!!"
 
looks like Federdouche is doing alright for himself nowadays. i'm into both pouty racoon blonde and ged prom girl (pink dress)

i do enjoy how the two in the front are pressing their vaginal areas together.
 
Great Prizes DB1
 
In order to stabilize his head-tilt and relieve pressure on his neck, Mickey would flutter his big ears like butterflies.
 
bleethy.
 
"We might all come from different walks of life but we're here for one thing! We are here to Dance! We feel the music and the music feels us. Crew! STEP TO IT!"
 
1. My dick.
2. My dick.
3. Meeting with probation officer.
4. Back to the plastic surgeon.
5. Back to the hairdresser.
 
who's more of a douche though, the douche? or the girl douche with the vag press up against our blondie in black? tough call...
 
Holy fuck. It's like a short bus full of "mentally handicapable" children crashed into a shipment of Ed Hardy wine in this picture. The two on the left (well, at the VERY least just the one in white) are jailbait. Pin has quite possibly the WORST boobs I've ever seen. I'd take those puppies back and ask for a refund...And then we have Sweet Sally, who's just along for the ride to make sure everyone gets home safe. How nice of Sally. I'm still trying to decide which of the four took a HUMANGOUS dump in the middle of the floor, and where you would get shitty tshirts for your unnaturally large piles of poo.

SHIT IT SPROUTED A FACE!!!! KILL IT!!

Its kind of like that moment in "Exorcist: The Beginnings" where that tribal chick is giving birth to some fucked up looking child covered in blood and maggots and other super fun birthing liquids. Disgusting, but morbidly fascinating at the same time.

I have so many questions for the poo pile turned douchebag (for that can be the only place they come from, I refuse to believe that humans give birth to them anymore). Like, does he use the goatee saver? Did he really buy those pants already fucked up? Or did they just get scuffed up from too many times on his knees around back in the alley? These are the questions that define my generation, and this poo turned douchebag. That is why I cry myself to sleep at night.

Yes, I am rambling. No, I haven't had enough coffee yet.
 
1) vaginal scraping
2) HPV Screening
3) anal wart removal therapy
4) class on "Big Breast: do they make you popular?"
5) bikini waxing
 
Why oh why do all the gay Puerto-Rican girls attack Brittany Murphy, Lord???
 
Does the hat tilt release some sort of pheromone that Bleeths just can't handle? Because I fail to see how this dude is even remotely attractive. It ain't 'cos he's some sort of endangered species, these clowns are everywhere.
 
Sigh. Raccoon blonde and JoanieheartsChachi are headed for an all too frequent and heavily-photographed clubbing make-out session, aren't they?
 
New Kids On The Cock
 
Does the hat tilt douche have bowling shoes on?
 
...but the second the photo flash went off Plinky's Mom's butthole snapped shut. They were never seen again.
 
The Cycle Sluts from Hell reunion tour.
 
It's DJ LugWrench mugging you some attitude while he rotates your tires.
 
1) GLBT Rally
2) GLBT Rally
3) Late shift at Rally's
4) Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace Hardware, etc (an endless quest for flesh-colored caulk)
5) Salsa dancing lessons at the Y
 
DJ Scratch-N-Sniff introduces his new spice girl tribute band, featuring Bipolar Spice, Rugburn Spice, Last-Minute-Replacement Spice, and Skintag spice.
 
No, no douchesighting. But I might be bedazzled by blue jean chick showing off lots of skin.
 
little white jockey girl parks my car

.... & well you know what that means, the worlds largest Tootsy Roll
 
1. Stripper pole.
2. Muff diving with 1 after show.
3. Jiffy Lube night shift.
4. My house.
5. Her BFF's apartment.

AV
 
DJ SpunkButter and the Band of Last Resort.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
bad boob job wants to lick the wrapper. unfortunately raccoon eyed chub already ate the lollipop AND the wrapper.
 
I forgot to add #5's BFF is a gay guy. There they will talk about how hard it is to find a good man.

AV
 
DJ StinkyLube and the Sticky Backs.
 
Most likely to be hit on by:

1) Every douche in the club
2) Women's volleyball coach
3) Divorced HoseBeast who struck out at Applebee's
4) Your dad on a bender
5) Last guy out of the club.
 
That dude is HARD!! I would zing him but i am afraid of the "gangsta" wrath he would unleash upon Thee!!!
 
I asked my pal Dante, and he claims they're going to:

1.The Seventh Circle (Outer ring)

2. The Fifth Circle

3. The Eighth Circle

4. The Fourth Circle

5. The Seventh Circle (Inner ring)
 
Is it the one in pink? I'm so bad at these things.
 
Meet Rufus Terks, Suburban Pimp.
 
I see poo people
 
DJ Spankenwank and the Skanktones
 
The rejected JC Penney's urban gear ad campaign
 
That's an awful painting on black velvet; whoever painted it should be shot.
 
If New Jersey allowed Harems...
 
DJ SpooHoover and the Coke-ettes
 
Bobby took a counterfeit version of Cialis and as a result he couldn't move his neck for 4 hours.
 
It's the Mississippi version of River Dancing. he he.
 
DJ SphincterFlame and the Pharma-Cees
 
As you can see, the off-Broadway version of Rent sucks.

Just like the original.
 
The first porno sitcom, "Three's Humpin' Knees".




sorry....
 
Hey...I think that guy did change the oil in my car last week...

And as for Mila Kunis in the white hat...I would run high-knee sprints across a football field turfed with thumbtacks for the chance to sniff the bra she tried on at JC Penny's then didn't even buy...
 
it's the new spice girls line-up:

1.posh (thick as fuck) spice
2.sporty (lesbo) spice
3.cunt spice
4.scary (tits) spice
5.mummy spice
 
I would totally pay for the baby sitter just to take mommy spice on the far right out for dinner at the olive garden. cuz single mom's are easy.
 
This is Johnny Jack, pimp to the Riding Pines trailer park... these are his new 2009 executive ho's, although they call themselves "junior college students."
 
I'm calling the cheerleader effect on this one. I'd also bet that the bikini-top 'shawty' is on the wrong side of the Vicki Mendoza diagonal.

-Douchetros Douchetros-Ghali
 
scary - I think I helped make the garment worn on the office manager @ far right. Butt-fkkn-ugly brushstroke print. It cost us $4.39 to make, sold at Target for $25.

Her? sold for $any.attentionshecanget



p.s. fashion industry sucks.
 
btw, upon closer inspection, did you see the tiny star tattoo on Sporty Spice's lower abdomen, right above her hoo-ha?

I have two words in response to that: "Fvck" and "yes."
 
good eye Michael D. Fox.
 
@massengill, 10:36 a.m. -

"3) Late shift at Rally's"

Damn it, I'm hungry now. I really do hope this gangsta-wannabe isn't working there, though. His underwear band might get in my Big Buford.

For those who don't know, that isn't a sexual euphemism (thankfully):

Rally's
 
@Michael D. Fox, 1:13 p.m. -

She could pass for Rosie Perez' daughter.

I'll bet the voice matches, too. Use earplugs.
 
@ Capt. Bringdown
WIN. Across the board.

@ Adolf
I'm in, I want that free Google!!

1. To the bathroom to vomit
2. To Mr. White's basement, where I await with wooden clothespins and a feather duster.
3. To whichever shitty local tattoo shop that will agree to give him a sweeeet tribal armband for under 70 bucks.
4. To the bathroom to hold #1's hair for her, and stare at her own tits in the mirror while #1 rinsed her mouth out and cries
5. To an apartment in an nondescript suburban complex, where her six-year old son Cody awaits in his jammies, under the watchful eye of her disapproving mother.
 
Changed my oil? that's what he called it whilst he drained my anal glands
 
Where R They Going?

1. Kevin Federdouche's Jock
2. Britney Spears Look-A-Like Contest
3. The laundry mat to get that spooge off his jeans
4. Home to nurse her newborn (or latest trick)
5. Back to her 15 year class reunion

Group name: DJ Jizzy Spooge & the "Make Me Jizz in my Pants" quartet
 
@ MeduSSa

I spoke with DB1, the free Google is yours!!
 
1. funeral service
2. illegal street race
3. the laundromat
4. will wake up somewhere completely unexpected, so no one can say for sure.
5. rocking back and forth on her rocking chair, doing absolutely nothing because that's what old hags do.
 
so my car is less than 300 km from reaching 74000 km (the point at which i send it in for new tires and brake stuff). this is not a good time to be seeing this pic.
 
The oil mechanic with torticollis poses with the new cast of Sex in the Shitty.
 
White bikini top: is it possible to be butchy and bleeth at the same time?
 
@ Steve 9:03

30-40 is not an old hag, fuck you. Oh, wait, when you're 22, it is. Well, come on by The Playpen and I'll let you put that theory to the test :)
 
@ Medusa 11:22 PM,

since you put it that way i must exaggerate and exacerbate any perceived difference in opinion between us, if only to make the experience in the Playpen that much sweeter (and hotter). :D
 
Trucker girls hott kinda like the bad ass mechanic chick she could give me a lube job any day but leave the grease monkey douche in the car please
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.