Tuesday, February 24, 2009

 

Ted's Crimsplosion


It's a Crimsplosion of Scrote!!

A Teducation of Taint!!

A... well, a Crimson Ted. Complete with Marilyn Monroe sweater-vest, sparkley belt buckle, and fondling a Paid-to-Pose butt girl.

Note the absolute first here at HCwDB: A Triple Mark of the 'Bag.

Like the Triple Lindig before it, this is a legend only whispered about in the hallways of douchal training centers, but never fully believed to be real.

Yet here we have proof.

Crimson Ted. One cock-n-balls Mark of the 'Bag on the forehead grease. Two nutsacks on either cheek.

Appreciate the legend. For it is poosome.
Comments:
"[something] $#!T" logo on shirt?

We will never know what Don Draperesque, genius slogan that is I guess.
 
good lord.

not the Triple Mark. incredible. i certainly hope those of you who didn't vote for Ted in the Weekly now understand the error of your ways.

any ideas on what the word is on his belt? i have a couple guesses:

bayou
bijou
caribou
thou
you


what a choad.
 
He's quickly becoming the new kettle head, soon we will be seeing three pictures a day of him
 
he's so poo, his shirt says 'shit'.
 
hott not so hot. kinda got a sabrina the teenage witch turned escort vibe , trifecta of douchemarks about the face makes up for it though
 
hott not so hot. kinda got a sabrina the teenage witch turned escort vibe , trifecta of douchemarks about the face makes up for it though
 
someone tea bagged his nose.
 
"Point of parliamentary procedure"
"It's OK, I'm pre-law"

I forward the motion for iommediate inclusion into the HoS. Do I have a second?
 
@pfah.

I believe it says 'Ill blow you'
 
I think it says "Bull Shit"


He really loves crap.
 
Where's the hot? Ted's sister isn't hot.
 
"Twice as Nice"
 
@anon 316

Not quite ready for HoS yet. but none the less, a douche in the extreme.

but that hot kinda makes me want to poo out a cabbage patch kid.
 
She's not hot, but she looks like she's an amazing fuck.

Just sayin'.

Something interesting int he background- there appears to be a blonde cougar in the background getting face palmed by someone else, and not in a good way.
 
hmmm...I wonder what someone with Photoshop skillz could bedazzle onto that belt...
 
No more Ted I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT, you have to admit though that you have to spend a lot of time to look the way he does. I wonder if he's a professional douche - or what does he do? Crimson Ted looks like a really douchey version of Jerry O'Connell/Trent McNeely
 
Does he have a enormous Faux Hawk? Seriously, blow up the pic. Scary.
 
So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Sorry, the trifecta of male genitalia on CTs face brings out the Bullet Tooth in me.
 
If you want a total mindfuck:

Notice the color of their faces vis a vis the rest of their bodies.
 
I'd say something about Ted being super gay but that would be offensive to our gay friends here at hcwdb.com.


He looks like the anxiety ridden, homoerotic Lion from the Nambla version of the Wizard of Oz, titled "Off to Blow the Queen Wizard."
 
Shine on you crazy douchebag
 
Sweet Bouncing Buddha's Ballsac!

A testicle on each cheek and a foreskin on the forehead. Nice look CT.

I believe that one must read the belt first and then the shirt:
'Oh You Shit'

Rather than a descriptive I contend that it is an imperative.

CT is asking the reader to donate feces to his facial coloring cause.
 
I believe the belt has the French spelling. It says "Pou"
 
Never knowing when the mood will strike, Ted keeps his Fleshlight® in it's discreet case in his front pocket.
 
denim jeans+kissy lip vest+an
unbeWEAVable hairstyle
=a homemade rubber fisting apparatus up his fucking crimson ASS!!


fuck u ted
 
That's a bunk ass.
 
Not much in the way of Hott but somebody with a bunch of bracelets reaches longingly for her kiester. I would slap those thighs, I would.

Dollars to donuts Crimson Ted has a smelly beige model of the Himalayas in his underpants.
 
pfah: i think it says "pou"
 
I would like to see the reaching hand insert the thumb.


IOB
 
Notice the glare from The Mark is so bright that at least 2 people are shielding their eyes with thier hands - in the back right and front left.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
i have some Photoshop hilarity to share, but have no clue how to link to the image from the comments.

help?
 
the image is already hosted.

see? i'm not completely retarded.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
The pink shirt works nicely with his tanning salon skin disaster face.
 
@pfah

Put them on your blogger blog, perhaps? Or are you looking for the html code, as in
{a href="url"}link text.{/a}? (Replace all the curly brackets with < or >. Blogger gets angry when you type actual html for display.)
 
thanks mr. white.


brace yourself.
 
Ted for the Hall.

This cements his status.
 
bingo.
 
I bet his belt says "Fuck You"

No Ted. Fuck YOU!
 
Pfah--

Me love you long time.

Triple mark of the bag, girls' shirt, spray tan, anime villain hair...And WTF is that in his pocket? We've seen it in previous photos, I'm beginning to think it's not as innocuous as a manbag. Perhaps it's one of the lost scrolls of Sam Scrote?
 
@Medusa Oblongata...right back atcha.
 
To quote 19th century stage actor John Wilkes Booth:

“With every man’s hand against me, I am here in despair. And why; For doing what Brutus was honored for….and yet I for striking down a greater tyrant than they ever knew am looked upon as a common cutthroat.”


My comments about Ted are met with the same disingenuous outrage.
 
r;ough bp;fuohrepfg79af97gfa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Pfah wins.
 
Ted held Sis firmly as Lisa slowly shoved the crystal buttplug into place.
 
@DarkSock

What did he win?

If it's a date with plinky, I demand a recount.
 
Ted gave one of the judges a celebratory hug, elated by his win in the Crisco-sponsored "Bobbing for Tater Tots" competition.
 
I believe the shirt says "Push till you feel shit"
 
DUDES

this pic is totally photoshopped.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL
 
mother of...!!!!

nice work bcs. coffee just came out of my nose. it burns. oh, it burns.
 
I'm sorry Pfah, but after further review the call on the field has been overturned.
 
Well, I know what I'll be seeing in my nightmares tonight; thanks BCS.
 
it's ok Frodouche. the referees and i hate each other.
 
His belt says "Pou", the French spelling of poo

Ted's trying to be cool wearing a shirt that says "Shit" on it...except it's pink & has Marilyn Monroe on it, thus taking him from cool to Douchebag in the blink of an eye.

Also, what's with the proliferation of Crimson Ted here? Has DB1 hacked into Ted's MySpace? I think we need to change the name to HotChickswithCrimsonTed.com
 
Ted's career as a wedding singer abruptly ended during the first chorus of "Let Me Smell Your Dick" during the Rosenthal reception.

Mazeltov!
 
bcs wins. And I just scared the shit out of my co-workers laughing.
 
plinky you fucking liar. you don't work.

but bcs does win. he defeats pfah with an atomic elbow drop to the cocix. and we all win by watching.
 
@bcs

nice work. I just peed a little bit.
 
dammit!

i need to get a picture of bcs.
 
Gavin Rosdale = Ted "Poo" Crimson

Move over kettlehead here comes poo like you have never seen. Worse than slinging mud around your porcelain after a night in Mexico...
 
@ douchelexic


Work is for pussies.

- - - -


Nice looking chick. Does she come with a leash and rabies shots?
 
@ Pfah

If you can make it stop spinning around or keep from getting mesmerized into a drooling hypnotic state, go to www.braxto.com .


Everytime I go there I get a detached retina and the urge to soil my pants. It's awesome.
 
Nice photoshopping pfah and bcs.

I say if we can get a few more pics of Ted, and he keeps building his repertoire, than DB1 should open up voting for HoS. I mean he's good, but I'd like to see a little more.

And with another feces related shirt, it's clear that this guy is into scat. He's Dr. Ted Crimson, Scatologist. Got his Md from Cornell.

His belt says
"I enjoy having poo smeared on my chest by you"

Clearly into scat.
 
I think Joe Hazelwood crashed into his forehead.
 
Anyone know if Crimson Ted has a website. If not, he should. And there should be videos of him dancing naked on it.

I mean hi.
 
I've been working too much and haven't had time to get after Plinky's lame comments.
 
then get back to running the ferris wheel faggot.^^
 
Wow....

Rapidly careening towards HoS territory and a damned good shot at the monthly.

The triple mark of the bag alone is compelling evidence. If his Hott had been of a somewhat higher caliber, then who knows....
 
Ted celebrates with the photo club's Miss Maximum Aperture after his "IR Filter" costume took 3rd place.
 
Disembodied-but-well-labeled hand is trying to keep any more Ted from leaking out.
 
@1:10

I make over 220g's a year! I'll beat your ass in front of all your pasty white potbellied friends. I'll give you my email address:

europeanhandbag@gmail.com

we'll see how's a faggot!!!

and quit posting as anon, I know you want to be me...little dick!
 
Ted is clearly a trainwreck of a douche. As if the clothes, mark of the bag, (lack of) hair style, and stupid douche faces were not enough he is further handicapped by his age. Clearly old enough to know better Ted has traveled down the forsaken path far to long to be dealt with with any leniancy at all. I would vote, based on the complied body of work, Ted is quickly building a HOS worth resume. Let us continue to mock Ted for all his transgressions.

~ Douchapotamus
 
I make good money as a fluffer; and I swallowed, oops, earned all 220g's of it.
 
@anon 1:22

who's





fluffer.
 
I CALL ANON WAR
 
i make mad moniez son for really real
 
BOW BEFORE XENU!
 
He looks like Steven Seagal's gay twin brother who's been coked up all night oil wrestling in vat's of freshly slaughtered whale gelitan.


Not that there's anything wrong with that.
 
@ 1:04, 1:10 and 1:22

There's only 1 anonymous here and it's me, Dark Anonymous.!!

Now man up and get a handle.
 
my name is anonymous, and i am an anonymous.
 
He did perfect that lunar landing tripod with the shiny douchemark so let's give him some credit.

I mean I could not have done better with a protractor.
 
Who needs a protractor :)

Swing by my Daily Gif Blog when ya have a chance...tomorrows the last day for my $50 giveaway!!

DB
 
@ anonymous

Doude be cool or I will destroy you.
 
@ anonymous

Sorry man
 
@ anonymous

It's cool, just don't be a tool.
 
after following the XENU link to some uber-douche's myspace i was particularly tickled to see he fancied himself both a swinger and a catholic.
interesting to say the least!

~ Douchapotamus
 
@ anonymous

you got it man
 
@ anonymous

you got it man
 
i'd pee in her butt
 
@ anonymous

and don't post the same thing twice!
 
@ anonymous

and don't post the same thing twice!
 
@ anonymous

and don't post the same thing twice!
 
I make 220g's peeing in butts.
 
Ok gotta go now, time for anonymous' anonymous meeting.
 
@anon 1:39


dude



Damn pesky anons are more of a pain in my side than flyteeth.
 
@ Spell Nazi

'Dude' alone is not a sentence. You must use complete sentences in these threads or I will hack off your ears with my Ninja stars.





You pile of shit-eating maggots.
 
I second, third, fourth, whatever for HoS induction. The trifecta on the Mark of the Bag is enough in and of itself, let alone that sweater, belt, hair, and his previous body of work to this point.

This Bag is first ballot all the way...
 
that skin has the texture of Mythbuster's gelatin dummies. i wish someone would use him the same way.

hmm... i think that's what they use for jelly dongs to. Maybe this guy is just one big walking dildo
 
@ninja

dude is the mispelled word you friggen horizontal smile


never did like you fucks from the start.
 
@Spell Nazi...you've never caught me.
 
@ Spell Nazi

I will smoke you like a polluted tuna and chop you up like shark liver, you wretched bugger of masculine women.
 
And it's friggin' you jelly-toed
backwoods country fuck.
 
@ spell nazi

friggin'
 
@ Grammar Ninja

I was so excited to catch the Spell Nazi I didn't see that you already corrected him/her. What a friggin' moron.
 
Facefull of schlort! It's like a fractal Mark of the Bag, cock 'n' balls within cock 'n' balls.

I have new respect for CT, and by respect I mean I just snorted snickerboogers on myself when I saw this picture.

--VS
 
the triple mark o' the 'bag!
the prophesies of nostradouceous are coming to fruition at last.
there is no doubt that end times are upon us.
 
I don't think that is the OG Spell Nazi.

The OG is smarter, fag.
 
Please put him in the HOS...

-Justin
 
Oh my. I don't know what to say except I want her. She's a knuckle-chewer. As for ted, I would like to beat him with a bag of nickels.
 
@pfah,

Once again, great photoshopping. I know this isn't up to your standards but it made me laugh.

I keep thinking I've seen it all, then I see this shit. For the love of god SOMEONE GET HIM SOME POWDER! He's got more oil on him than the coast of California after a spill. I really can't say much more because this guy looks literally like a pile of dog poo.
 
spell nazi... im pretty sure that "doude" was used instead of "dude" to imply that the recipient of the term was more of a "dOUche" than a "dUde", hence, "doude".

you may have gotten an 84 on your spelling test, but you "friggen" failed creative writing. try to think outside the box next time, doude.
 
@Ashfish...thank you. it's always fun to use technology to make people laugh.
 
I'm tired of looking at this clown... and notahott.

Enough said.
 
Unlike Kettlehead's single maneuver, Ted can make us sick in oh-so-many ways. I think Ted's Weelky-bound and a very strong challenger for the Monthly right now.

And DAMN NBC Universal! Check out this message from the Mayerbag YouTube clip Boston was nice enough to post:

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NBC Universal."

And I was getting so much hate from the Mayerbaglings! Damn, I wanted to see what they had to say today.....
 
He is getting more orangy by the day. You would think he could at least have the sense to fakebake his arms as much as he does his face. Oh, wait... what am I saying??? Of course he doesn't have sense. He's a douchebag.
 
Ted finally manages to look like an anime-style demon.
 
Ted is the messiah of douche. If one thought the douche of the past was the douche to remember, ted embodies everything of then and now leaving the greatest 'bag hunters questioning everything the know. Ted Needs to be included in the hall of scrote...NOW
 
Hott? That chick makes my peen quite soft. Who's doucheier Crimson T or Joey P?
 
He's an Earth sign and she's a water sign. Together they make mud.
 
I wonder if every piece of clothing (using the term loosely in his case) he owns contains a word or phrase relating to 'crap', 'shit', 'pou' or 'feces' coupled with 'I am', 'I love' or 'I eat'..

mmm.. I think so.
 
The triple mark of the 'bag is so astounding, the net stockings so reminding, I can only think of one amazing play: the hockey hat trick.

For like the astonished goalie who sees the same player make his third shot in the game, Crimson Ted knows it's too late to save the puck's damage. He's fried.

He wears the pink goalie, er, goat shirt with the blonde hair on the Nanny-goat and "Full-O'-Shit" labelling the area where it's supposed to be "Full-o'-Piss" instead.

He wears his pants so low that if he let loose a pooper, it would easily miss the belt and fly out over the lowered waist, giving new meaning (and a homonym spelling) to: wasteline.

Now that's really poo-some.
 
Steven Segal !!
 
is it just me, or does douch McGee has arms of a five year old?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.