Thursday, February 26, 2009
Scro Tep

Watching the legendary Egyptian God of bodyspray, ScroTep, return to earth after a transmat device on Mars was triggered by the Doctor, and mug sweet innocent Boobie Suckle Betty, is definitely a lost episode I can never unsee.
Comments:
<< Home
Sorry DB1, but if there's one thing I know for sure, it's that Boobie Suckle Betty is most definitely not innocent.
Oh my holy hotness. HoH, no questions asked.
Then there's him.
DB1, please, there is only so much existential pain I can take in one day. This, and Swirlwind, after Poo, makes for a sleepless, tormenting night of visions so horrid they chase away the fantasies of wonderment I'm straining to achieve with Boobie Suckle Betty.
Then there's him.
DB1, please, there is only so much existential pain I can take in one day. This, and Swirlwind, after Poo, makes for a sleepless, tormenting night of visions so horrid they chase away the fantasies of wonderment I'm straining to achieve with Boobie Suckle Betty.
right now I have a a pair of vice grips on one nipple, and a hermit crab dangling from the other
I am masturbating while slamming my somewhat circular testicles in my sock drawer
I am masturbating while slamming my somewhat circular testicles in my sock drawer
@douche diggler
I'll break my cock off in your ass.
how bout that?
Im being serious. i am a homosexual.
i swear
you sound sexy....real sexy
I'll break my cock off in your ass.
how bout that?
Im being serious. i am a homosexual.
i swear
you sound sexy....real sexy
ARHKG. ARKGH.NERK. no NONONONOONO THURSDAY TOO MUCH. NO NONONONO. BOOBIES. THE SUCKLE BOOBIES. FOR A NOSE INTO THE SUCKLE BOOBIES SCROTEP KLAATU NOKENSHONK SLOBONDTOZ SCROTEP *IGNITE* THE EFFING TANA LEAVES AND *JAM* THEM UP YOUR FREAKING PHAROAIC PHARTHOLE YOU PHREAK! YOU JUST BANG BITCHES AND WEAR THEIR DAMN PANTHOSE ON YOUR ARM RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?
PLEASE.
MAKE.
IT.
STOP.
SOPT.
IT mAKE
PLEASE'plesase
--VS
PLEASE.
MAKE.
IT.
STOP.
SOPT.
IT mAKE
PLEASE'plesase
--VS
Every so often I see a pic here and I say to myself, 'This is core HCwDB material.' Then I throw up in my mouth a little. This asshat is a lead pipe lock for the weekly and by lead pipe I mean boobies.
Holy fucking havalinas.
Even in my teenage depression years, I did not put that much black crap around my eyes. He's not only NOT a teenager, he's not a female. I think.
Dude, the statute of limitations on grown men successfully wearing eye makeup and not looking like total cockjugglers ended in 1986. After that, a select few were able to carry on because they had names like "Alice Cooper" and "Cevin Key".
2009? Gyuliner? Grown man? Nay, I say, and deliver a swift kick to the head! I just finished converting Poison Idea's "Record Collectors Are Pretentious Assholes" while downing a strong cup of coffee, and I am ready to skin someone alive!!!!
If not, then I'll just pee on Suckle Betty. Even if she hates it, she'll pretend she won't. The look in her eyes says "I aim to please".
Even in my teenage depression years, I did not put that much black crap around my eyes. He's not only NOT a teenager, he's not a female. I think.
Dude, the statute of limitations on grown men successfully wearing eye makeup and not looking like total cockjugglers ended in 1986. After that, a select few were able to carry on because they had names like "Alice Cooper" and "Cevin Key".
2009? Gyuliner? Grown man? Nay, I say, and deliver a swift kick to the head! I just finished converting Poison Idea's "Record Collectors Are Pretentious Assholes" while downing a strong cup of coffee, and I am ready to skin someone alive!!!!
If not, then I'll just pee on Suckle Betty. Even if she hates it, she'll pretend she won't. The look in her eyes says "I aim to please".
I haven't seen fishnets that skanky since I ran across that 56 year old tranny prostitute begging for cigarettes at the Citgo on I-57 in Rantoul, Illinois.
More like King Tit and Osiris.
And fishnet stockings on his ARM???
He needs to be reeled in from this obnoxious behavior.
She has luscious little titties.
And fishnet stockings on his ARM???
He needs to be reeled in from this obnoxious behavior.
She has luscious little titties.
I haven't seen fishnets that skanky since the deadliest catch America's next top model crossover episode.
...though I'm pretty sure there'll be some douche/skank hott in Philly, I'll keep y'all updated indeed...
...boobs...
...though I'm pretty sure there'll be some douche/skank hott in Philly, I'll keep y'all updated indeed...
...boobs...
Hey Medusa, if she was in Rantoul, that's an air force base home, or former home. Not sure which.
Them flyboys always liked 'em wild.
Them flyboys always liked 'em wild.
FFS DB1
FFS DB1
FFS DB1
TOO MUCH For thursday...
i get home, i tired, want to tee hee at the DBs. but something about this non stop slam slam slam combo of freaking Gunnar the 'Roided Greasetoad, Big Fat Douche in Curtains a'la Hairband with hapless Sarah, goddam CHICO con Madre y Padre en su nippleador, FAITH being mauled by Demon With Rosary, and then the spew that is Scrotep just enjoying that tiny lithe hott hott suckleness as if being rowed down the damn Nile while being fanned with fronds... freaking SNAPPed me.
I mean civilization *is* doomed, isn't it? It doesn't matter how much we rail at the douche, does it: the infection is deep set and terminal.
--VS
FFS DB1
FFS DB1
TOO MUCH For thursday...
i get home, i tired, want to tee hee at the DBs. but something about this non stop slam slam slam combo of freaking Gunnar the 'Roided Greasetoad, Big Fat Douche in Curtains a'la Hairband with hapless Sarah, goddam CHICO con Madre y Padre en su nippleador, FAITH being mauled by Demon With Rosary, and then the spew that is Scrotep just enjoying that tiny lithe hott hott suckleness as if being rowed down the damn Nile while being fanned with fronds... freaking SNAPPed me.
I mean civilization *is* doomed, isn't it? It doesn't matter how much we rail at the douche, does it: the infection is deep set and terminal.
--VS
yeh yeh, in the long run we can take it, i mean: someone has to.
BUT CHEESES K. REIST will you *look* at the legs on that
freaking stack of Poo.
He's SMILING dammit, DB1... why is he SMILING, man?? That is a SMILE, right? Or is his face stuck like that? It's like something that got run out of a tunnel with a flamethrower.
--VS
BUT CHEESES K. REIST will you *look* at the legs on that
freaking stack of Poo.
He's SMILING dammit, DB1... why is he SMILING, man?? That is a SMILE, right? Or is his face stuck like that? It's like something that got run out of a tunnel with a flamethrower.
--VS
That Hott is definitely HoH material. I would crawl over three miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie. ScroTep needs to give himself a prostate exam with his own head.
This thing is so over the top, I am somewhat at a loss for words. The guyliner, scrotetats and fishnet combine for an instant entry into HCwDB of the Week. Scrotep's level of douchasity will transcend the weekly and monthly contests to ensure we will be looking at him at the end of the year.
When I get done heaving chunks, I will ask Betty to comfort me.
With her boobies.
When I get done heaving chunks, I will ask Betty to comfort me.
With her boobies.
@ Whoop 5:54
Former. Chanute Air force base. It got shut down and the town went belly-up. There are still a few of those nasty old whores hanging around, praying for a comeback...and by comeback I mean three dollar hand job.
Former. Chanute Air force base. It got shut down and the town went belly-up. There are still a few of those nasty old whores hanging around, praying for a comeback...and by comeback I mean three dollar hand job.
A dude rockin' that much mascara should be wearing fishnets for sleeves.
...oh wait. damn.
The doucheatude to hottatude ratio is pretty offensive here. Damn boobies.
...oh wait. damn.
The doucheatude to hottatude ratio is pretty offensive here. Damn boobies.
I thought my guts were going to blow out when I saw Poo. Now ScroTep. Urf.
We're on a train to nowhere, Poobag is the engineer, Flame Broil is the conducter and ScroteTep is working the bar car. We are completely and utterly fucked.
These photos are like postcards from a freakshow, a walloping sweaty bucket of the purest existential nausea ever concocted by this misguided disaster that fancies itself as a "culture".
This doesn't make the baby jesus cry. This makes the baby jesus want to chew off his own pecker.
We're on a train to nowhere, Poobag is the engineer, Flame Broil is the conducter and ScroteTep is working the bar car. We are completely and utterly fucked.
These photos are like postcards from a freakshow, a walloping sweaty bucket of the purest existential nausea ever concocted by this misguided disaster that fancies itself as a "culture".
This doesn't make the baby jesus cry. This makes the baby jesus want to chew off his own pecker.
I would shit my pants, and roll around in bologna, then fight a bear, and throat fuck a Humboldt Squid for a chance to sit at the table next to her at a company "team building" picnic that I snuck into for the free food, and see her scoff at me for laughing at the flatulent noise the ketchup made while I squeezed it out on hotdog.
@Whoop at 5:54 - Rantoul, Ill. was affectionately known as "Ram-Tool" while I was stationed there.
ScroTep probably still has every Alice Cooper poster ever sold at K-Mart, on the basement wall of his mommy's house (where he still lives at age 34).
Gee LeDouche
ScroTep probably still has every Alice Cooper poster ever sold at K-Mart, on the basement wall of his mommy's house (where he still lives at age 34).
Gee LeDouche
i gotta reuse this song even though i've already invoked it once. because this douche looks like Scott Weiland.
Time to take her home
Her dizzy head is conscience-laden
Time to take her home
It leaves today no conversation
Time to take her home
Her dizzy head is conscience-laden
Time to wait too long
To wait too long
the defining song for the defining emo movie of the era, written by (one of) the defining douchebags of the 90s rock scene. never gets old.
Time to take her home
Her dizzy head is conscience-laden
Time to take her home
It leaves today no conversation
Time to take her home
Her dizzy head is conscience-laden
Time to wait too long
To wait too long
the defining song for the defining emo movie of the era, written by (one of) the defining douchebags of the 90s rock scene. never gets old.
Marionette made of yams...
...because it was said in the Poo thread, and it needed to be repeated.
Gracias, Baron Von Goolo.
...because it was said in the Poo thread, and it needed to be repeated.
Gracias, Baron Von Goolo.
Ah, sweet luscious Betty, as long as I have a face, you'll have a place to pee. And with ScroTep in tow, you'll always have a crapper.
Here, eat your asparagus.
Here, eat your asparagus.
some of the best comments in a while on this thread. seriously, excellent work.
you guys have me in tears, here.... oh, wait, that was ScroTep.
you guys have me in tears, here.... oh, wait, that was ScroTep.
What makes this tougher to take is that it appears that the fishnet stocking was stripped off Boobie Suckle Betty's left leg...
If we're being totally honest, I would dress up like the Dutch Boy for her. A bedazzled Dutch Boy.
If we're being totally honest, I would dress up like the Dutch Boy for her. A bedazzled Dutch Boy.
I guess Wired was right. The whores are getting really young these days.
If she only chose better company, I'm sure Betty could actually poop lace doilies.
If she only chose better company, I'm sure Betty could actually poop lace doilies.
you know what? if that's what it takes to pull some hott like that, i'm pulling out the eyeliner and pulling on the fishnet as we speak.
H
O
T
T
hott.
H
O
T
T
hott.
Stuff a banana in my pants & turn a monkey loose!!! We need to have Tracy from the Stern Show call him a douche & give him a dressing down like she did to Grillo! And the hott is world class puntang!
I bet her ass tastes like strawberries and birds follow her around and sing while she brushes her hair.
Color me smitten.
I would gladly provide a stool sample at her doctor's office for the chance to pull her Aunt's used table covering paper out of the biohazard bin and smell it longingly.
Color me smitten.
I would gladly provide a stool sample at her doctor's office for the chance to pull her Aunt's used table covering paper out of the biohazard bin and smell it longingly.
As the stench began to waft sullenly towards his nostrils, Germaine’s stomach began to grow queasy as he realized he’d forgotten to remove the forearm condom after his pre-date fisting fling with Francisco.
Nathaniel began to rue his spontaneous decision to rub his eyes, shortly after wiping his buttocks in the public restroom before the picnic.
I'm starting to think this crap is fake. There is no way in help a hott like that would hang out with a douche with EYELiner AND fishnet on the arm.
Or is there??
WTF is this world coming to??
Or is there??
WTF is this world coming to??
it looks like she has blue eyes... in which case im calling quartasian possibility here, folks.
and judging from the size of ScroTep's schnozz, im calling... well... meh, he's just a d-bag.
and judging from the size of ScroTep's schnozz, im calling... well... meh, he's just a d-bag.
Ubiquitous red cup is about to tap on this guys shoulder and knock him out for sleazin on his girl!!
Tlazolteotl, though your ribcage is built to play the xylophone with wrinklebeast, surely your vents are tainted with triple doses of clap -- despite their sweet redolence -- for you are ethereal and have materialized in this greasedouche's lap only because he's in your warpath, a silver lining that can be followed by the trail of scrote you have smited one at a time.
Right? Because the sucking of air from my chest and throbbing in my forehead this site today has induced is too much to bear . . . and whoever the fuck took this picture should be dealt the five-point-palm-exploding-heart technique for leaving what's important out of frame and wasting space. Damn my eyes!
Right? Because the sucking of air from my chest and throbbing in my forehead this site today has induced is too much to bear . . . and whoever the fuck took this picture should be dealt the five-point-palm-exploding-heart technique for leaving what's important out of frame and wasting space. Damn my eyes!
I must revisit and state for the record:
She is hotter than the sun. Bookmark this one. I don't even mind the implants...
I would gladly endure work shifts in a chinese mill equal to stints along the Bataan Death March, if only I could think my fingers touched the raw threads of the lace on her outfit. Guess I'm buyin some eyeliner.
She is hotter than the sun. Bookmark this one. I don't even mind the implants...
I would gladly endure work shifts in a chinese mill equal to stints along the Bataan Death March, if only I could think my fingers touched the raw threads of the lace on her outfit. Guess I'm buyin some eyeliner.
@ Medusa
I just want you to know that I've been to that Citgo in Rantoul.
No, I am not kidding. I went to U of I.
Fun times!
I just want you to know that I've been to that Citgo in Rantoul.
No, I am not kidding. I went to U of I.
Fun times!
Is he a backup dancer for Alice Cooper?
Nice fishnet there, ScroTep! Why don't you put the other one of hers over your head?
Nice fishnet there, ScroTep! Why don't you put the other one of hers over your head?
Perhaps some craftsman will tell the tale in bas relief of how boatbutter brained Amun Scro Tep.
Or if I'm luckier, Iron Maiden will write a 10 minute song about it.
Or if I'm luckier, Iron Maiden will write a 10 minute song about it.
I call Halloween Party on this one. Still doesn't excuse the sleeve tats, though.
Oh! and holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty.... BOOOBIES
Oh! and holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty.... BOOOBIES
and never has the phrase "come for the scrote, stay for the boobies," ever resonated truer.
God have mercy on our souls.
God have mercy on our souls.
This may be the douchiest douche I've seen in weeks he's 4 sure a weekly contender and by contender I mean human taint
@ BCD 2:34
Good times indeed!
@ Darksock 2:05
If, by ruby red slipper, you mean meat grinder, then I sure as hell hope so.
Good times indeed!
@ Darksock 2:05
If, by ruby red slipper, you mean meat grinder, then I sure as hell hope so.
Does he have knee high nylons on his arm or something? What is above his elbow, and is it my imagination, or does his forearm look like it's covered in black pantyhose to anyone else?
She looks no older than 15. If 15's good enough for Scro Tep, it's good enough for me!
She looks no older than 15. If 15's good enough for Scro Tep, it's good enough for me!
That is the hottest hott i've seen on this site in a while....oh the things I could do to her....oh the things I'm going to dream about doing to her tonight.
What's with the fishnet stockings on his arm? Isn't that kinda ...ghey????
- or at the very least, extremely unmanly!
Post a Comment
- or at the very least, extremely unmanly!
<< Home







