Thursday, February 19, 2009
Rusty's After-Prom House Party

This may be a first at the After-Prom house party.
After an intense Senior Year of study, Cindee finally lets out her inner slutt and get down on the dance floor.
But Rusty's too busy making his patented "hand gesture with digital camera" move.
Thankfully, there's excellent pre-framed artwork, purchased at Bed, Bath and Beyond, to add $19.95/per worth of class to scene.
Comments:
<< Home
You realize we're all going to go to college as virgins. They probably have special dorms for people like us.
Is Rusty wearing a shirt? I don't think he is. Just a jacket and bowtie.
(pinches bridge of nose, lowers head, closes eyes, and shakes head slowly)
Now Cindee, I'd like to nibble her shoulders while she awkwardly fakes a cellphone conversation.
(pinches bridge of nose, lowers head, closes eyes, and shakes head slowly)
Now Cindee, I'd like to nibble her shoulders while she awkwardly fakes a cellphone conversation.
After losing his job at Arby's Tommy made ends meet working in the Prada store's restroom as a toilet.
Actually, ol' Travis there is wearing a silver collar, to which he has affixed a clip-on bowtie.
Now that's real class.
Little Sydney on the other hand... I'd definitely spend some quality time with her. Does that outfit come with five inch stiletto heels?
Realistically, I wonder if I can get her outfit for my wife.
Now that's real class.
Little Sydney on the other hand... I'd definitely spend some quality time with her. Does that outfit come with five inch stiletto heels?
Realistically, I wonder if I can get her outfit for my wife.
Notahott.
Are those magazine covers, framed and hanging crookedly on the wall?
Cindee appears to be in dire need of gums reduction surgery. If only her insurance covered it . . .
Are those magazine covers, framed and hanging crookedly on the wall?
Cindee appears to be in dire need of gums reduction surgery. If only her insurance covered it . . .
being that dude has no actual shirt on, and she is wearing burlesque, that would be one hell of a prom ensemble.
I'm gonna give him a pass since this is a Playboy party, and he is not sneering or kissy lipping.
I'm gonna give him a pass since this is a Playboy party, and he is not sneering or kissy lipping.
After being laughed off the stage at the Chippendales try-outs, Rusty swallowed his pride and became maitre'd at Barney's Whore House and Crab Shack.
Bowtie and no shirt = playa.
He looks like a cabin boy on the S.S. Pole Ride.
She is girl next door goodness.
- Douchey Smurf
He looks like a cabin boy on the S.S. Pole Ride.
She is girl next door goodness.
- Douchey Smurf
I don't know if I want to jack off or club a seal. If I put the comments box over Rusty I can't clearly see the fishnets, and that makes me sad inside.
@ Jonezy
The fact that Rusty is an attendee at a Playboy inspired party does not earn him a pass. Hugh Hefner can throw such parties because hottness loves him. Guys like Rusty...obviously not so much. In my college days we didn't try to pull off lame, ambiguously gay Playboy parties. We got chicks the old fashioned way--getting them blackout drunk.
Douchetros Douchetros Ghali
The fact that Rusty is an attendee at a Playboy inspired party does not earn him a pass. Hugh Hefner can throw such parties because hottness loves him. Guys like Rusty...obviously not so much. In my college days we didn't try to pull off lame, ambiguously gay Playboy parties. We got chicks the old fashioned way--getting them blackout drunk.
Douchetros Douchetros Ghali
I would spend a solid twenty minutes just marinating her scapulas with my slobber...
...if she happened to wake up, I'd tell her I was raised by kittens as their designated amniotic sack cleaner... and that I'm a habitually horny cat.
...if she happened to wake up, I'd tell her I was raised by kittens as their designated amniotic sack cleaner... and that I'm a habitually horny cat.
I think that art came form Target.
I guarantee Rusty's dimwit mom (get it, 'cause they have a dimmer...) pronounces it "Tar-jee" and giggles incessantly at that tired and lame joke.
They do have a far better art selection than Wal-Mart though.
I guarantee Rusty's dimwit mom (get it, 'cause they have a dimmer...) pronounces it "Tar-jee" and giggles incessantly at that tired and lame joke.
They do have a far better art selection than Wal-Mart though.
rusty does vaguely resemble chris mullin. good call there bdb.
cindee...eh. not that hot....from the way her back is hunched she's probably got a bit of a pooch in front being held back by the corset.
That said I'd still get her shit faced falling down drunk at orientation weekend at state U and do disgusting filthy things to her that would make her cry in the communal shower from shame.
But I'd still buy her an egg mcmuffin in the morning. Cuz i'm a gentleman.
cindee...eh. not that hot....from the way her back is hunched she's probably got a bit of a pooch in front being held back by the corset.
That said I'd still get her shit faced falling down drunk at orientation weekend at state U and do disgusting filthy things to her that would make her cry in the communal shower from shame.
But I'd still buy her an egg mcmuffin in the morning. Cuz i'm a gentleman.
NotaHott...
Is this what they call the "D-list" Hot chicks with douchebags?
Don't get me wrong, the guy is still a douche, but the girl is not Hott enough to enrage me even further in trying to figure out why Hotts mingle with douchebags...
Is this what they call the "D-list" Hot chicks with douchebags?
Don't get me wrong, the guy is still a douche, but the girl is not Hott enough to enrage me even further in trying to figure out why Hotts mingle with douchebags...
I love all the 'nottahot' remarks.
If you are currently having sex on a regular basis with a girl hotter than her, and have awesome retro lighting hardware and rippin' mass produced art on your wall, please raise your hand.
That means take it off your pud.
I said 'pud'.
And 'rippin'.
If you are currently having sex on a regular basis with a girl hotter than her, and have awesome retro lighting hardware and rippin' mass produced art on your wall, please raise your hand.
That means take it off your pud.
I said 'pud'.
And 'rippin'.
ummmm I can safely say I in my 25 years on this earth have never slept with anything remotely as ugly as that horse sitting on his lap
how is she not hot? she's a propper little cutey. granted, she may be a bit of a chunky monkey but she'd soon shed those pounds with the work-out she'd get from my incessant pounding of her derrière.
now this is the kind of douche i like to see...no question of issi/issne a douche, just straight up fucking orange coloured hand gesturing spiky haired tat bejewelled pooness.
they'll be complaining at the hire-shop when he takes that fucking silly costume back full of orange streaks. twat.
now this is the kind of douche i like to see...no question of issi/issne a douche, just straight up fucking orange coloured hand gesturing spiky haired tat bejewelled pooness.
they'll be complaining at the hire-shop when he takes that fucking silly costume back full of orange streaks. twat.
He is a full douche... she is notahott in my book. While she has nice DSLs, keep those horse teeth away from my cockage.
I once banged an albino walrus and yeah, it was sometimes tough to work around the blubber, but I waited until it sneezed, and that shit was tighter than a two-month old chipmuck's asshole.
I mean, we all know that i'm usually willing to give my love to a fatty. they try harder, and if nothing better presents itself by 2, well a guy has to eat.
that said i usually try to do something to make them feel bad about themselves. like shooting in their eyes, hair, or chocolate starfish.
Or I just raise an eyebrow when they order a second egg mcmuffin the next morning.
that said i usually try to do something to make them feel bad about themselves. like shooting in their eyes, hair, or chocolate starfish.
Or I just raise an eyebrow when they order a second egg mcmuffin the next morning.
The fat kids are moving onto the Mcgriddles Douchelexic, they love the fact that they can mesh their 2 favorite things, breakfast meat and syrupy hot cakes
yeah, but i myself enjoy a mcgriddle in the morning on occasion. but just one. not 4 like cindee here.
Or I just raise an eyebrow when they order a second egg mcmuffin the next morning.
Douchelexic that's tight. I hope at that point you excuse yourself for the bathroom and never come back?
Douchelexic that's tight. I hope at that point you excuse yourself for the bathroom and never come back?
@ plinky
nope. then i'd have to climb out the bathroom window. I just say i'm going outside for a cigarette. then get in the car and leave.
nope. then i'd have to climb out the bathroom window. I just say i'm going outside for a cigarette. then get in the car and leave.
In twenty years, she'll look back fondly at this night as the "perfect storm" trifecta of prom, roofied, and given herpes...
holy brazzers dot com! are you nottahott callers mad? for the love of god, man -- a sexy smiley nineteen year-old with a bit of baby fat in fishnets who just wants to bounce on your lap and be told what to do?? there's no way i'm passing on that, and i had one last week!
okay, she was 20.
okay... 30.
maybe 35.
and she was fat.
and she was a professional escort who had probably done like three other dudes that night, but she did have fishnets!
okay, she was 20.
okay... 30.
maybe 35.
and she was fat.
and she was a professional escort who had probably done like three other dudes that night, but she did have fishnets!
The picture above to the right looks like poo and vanilla ice cream squeezed between sheets of glass.
The one to the upper left is an acid doodle his dad made waiting for the Dead to start playing at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ back in the summer of 76. He was convinced he had turned into a fern, but all he could do was think of "boobs".
The girl is not a classic hott by any stretch, but once she's in university, and living on Ramen noodles and ketchup mixed with hot water, she'll drop some weight and blossom into a lovely young thing. Unfortunately, she has horrible taste in men, and so by the middle of second year, the Grieco Virus she had injected into her butt with the scrote's baby batter an hour after the photo was snapped will florish and she will turn into another haggard bleeth, a dull look in her eye as she schleps her way between her dreadful apartment in Ironbound Newark and Kean College in Union, where she studies dental hygiene.
University is not in his future. House Arrest and Parole is in his future.
The one to the upper left is an acid doodle his dad made waiting for the Dead to start playing at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ back in the summer of 76. He was convinced he had turned into a fern, but all he could do was think of "boobs".
The girl is not a classic hott by any stretch, but once she's in university, and living on Ramen noodles and ketchup mixed with hot water, she'll drop some weight and blossom into a lovely young thing. Unfortunately, she has horrible taste in men, and so by the middle of second year, the Grieco Virus she had injected into her butt with the scrote's baby batter an hour after the photo was snapped will florish and she will turn into another haggard bleeth, a dull look in her eye as she schleps her way between her dreadful apartment in Ironbound Newark and Kean College in Union, where she studies dental hygiene.
University is not in his future. House Arrest and Parole is in his future.
I would still grunt into her shoulder cleft while giving her the business. Rusty's tiny head throws the perspective off a bit.
Enjoying their mixed drinks "on the rocks," he's having a screwdriver while she's nursing along a rusty nail.
Thanksfully there's an adjustable thermostat in case the place heats up way much, or they start to freeze over passed out on the floor.
Thanksfully there's an adjustable thermostat in case the place heats up way much, or they start to freeze over passed out on the floor.
Dimmer Switches and FishNet Stockings
Shirtless Tux and Clip on Bow-Tie
MardiGras Beads
I vomit on my laptop
Post a Comment
Shirtless Tux and Clip on Bow-Tie
MardiGras Beads
I vomit on my laptop
<< Home







