Sunday, February 22, 2009

 

Johnny Blaze Sunday


And while we're honoring legends of poo, here's a new pic of legendary HCwDB Goose Runner, Johnny Blaze.

Blaze is celebrating being the latest enshrinee in our hallowed Hall of Scrote.

By running with the X.

And Sheryl, a tasty volleyball player from nearby Long Island Tech, where's she's majoring in "Accounting" and her BFF Chase was a total bitch last night outside of Pinkberry.
Comments:
oooh that smell . . . can you smell that smell?
 
The giant "F" logos on their t-shirts match! That means Johnny's in love?
 
Johnny Blaze out stretched me in a butthole gape off.

If you ask him about it, he will deny
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Yes Johnny, I see the goose bottle that we used in the gape off

settle down
 
'X' marks the spot, Johnny! Let's see exactly where on your head that spot is, 'nmmkay?

Gotta actually thank BDB - before his apparent departure, he posted the Mayerbag/Conan YouTube link in the last thread. Boy, am I getting the hate from the Mayerbaglings! LOL
 
I get zero "stirrage" from this chick. I guess the twins spoiled me. Maybe if she told me she was from Boston and wanted to fight...

WTF- I'd still do her... right after I punched the Gottiwannabe in the face.
 
Johnny Blaze gets his eyeshadow application technique from View to a Kill Grace Jones.

He also takes a 10" suction cup dong in the same manner as well.

So I hear.
 
I'm glad Boston Douche Bag finally came out of the closet last night. Now I will have a place to rest between parties.
 
JB moonlights as an interior decorator. Lovely lace window treatments.
 
Looks like JB has a bright future in as a spokesmodel for the Abdominizer.

As the 'before' picture, of course.




Next stop, Hair Club for Men and Enzyte.



Good times, poo bag!
 
Wow...what a fucking weekend. BDB's heart can't take the heat, he might be gay, and someone here has an elastic anus...I got nothing.
 
BDB didn't have a heart attack, he just has a broken heart.

He'll be back. Just give him some time
 
I just finished my boxing and MMA workouts after having a heart scan at Boston General. Phew! What a day.

Now lets sing SHOWTUNES!
 
Help! I feel faint. Quick, someone toss my heart pill in my rubbery gaping butthole!
 
Between rubbery gaping butthole and BostonDoucheBag I'll always have a warm place to hide after dishing out pot.
 
BostonDoucheBag

There is no Boston General - it's Mass. General. I'm callin' shenanigans, you BostonFraudBag!
 
Did I type that? Oh poo... I was distracted watching the Red Carpet highlights. I just love those dresses! Of course I meant Mass General.

All of those dresses and cute gays just makes me dizzy!
 
You guys talking about Shenanigans?
 
BDB really is a little twinkle toes

you should see his jizz hands too, err jazz hands...
 
So, I carefully marinated sirloin meatballs in a mix of garlic, Marlborough Shiraz, basil, worcestershire sauce and a touch of Kosher salt. I then chopped up an onion and some mushrooms and them put them in a pan with beefstock, butter, olive oil, wine, and thyme and tossed it in an oven at 375F. Then I chopped up a big old beet, and set it to boil. While that cooked, I prepared the rice: Basmati long grain prepared with butter and turmeric (for colour). Then, I build an awesome upside down fire in the fireplace, and didn't scorch myself this time. At that moment the Missus and my daughter arrived from a day of skiing. I nuked them some tea - earl grey. Hott.

Once the beet was cooked through, I replaced the water with wine vinegar and more of the marlborough, some garlic and brown sugar, and boiled the fuck out of that a bit. then it put it in a small pan to cook in the oven.

At that point the rice was "done" but it can sit and be warm for a while.

Daughter set the table, and wife cracked another bottle of wine - a bottle of Trefethen Cabernet we brought in last year.

We set the music: Ambient #2, Plateaux of Mirror by Brian Eno and Harold Budd. Candles were lit, and soon, the dinner was served:

a bed of bright golden yellow rice, half covered in meatballs, mushrooms and onions, the other with deep purple beet bits.

Daughter had a glass of milk, we had the Trefethen. A glorious meal, with lovely music pouring from our kick ass stereo system (B&K amp, Rotel preamps, SOTA Comet turntable with Sumiko bluepoint cart, and customised Polk Audio monitors) while the fire flickered and crackled off to the side.

We speak of great things - the great day of skiing, all the snow I shoveled, how the cats look healthy, and then heavier discussions of the future - possibly selling the house in 5 years to buy a small farm with a wooded lot - something for daughter to inherit and be able to survive the oncoming depletion of fossil fuels. "All for you my little one!"

Then, they retire to the TV room to watch a DVD, Freaky Friday, while I retire to my studio filled with electronic gizmos so I might peruse the interweb.

And of course, I come here, first.

I take a look at Johnny Blaze, and suddenly, my lower intestine makes a fist. My peristalsis becomes active and violent, churning my insides like the piston in a peterbilt, and suddenly, I am engulfed in waves of nausea...

...up come the purple beets, up come the bits of sirloin, up comes the masticated yellow rice, up comes the Trefethen, in a hideous river of puke that fills the corridor with a thick acidic stench.

FUCK YOU Johnny Blaze!!! And your dullwitted ladyfriend! Everything was FINE until you showed up! My life was a serene pond, a calm afternoon, a misty morning of fog and its fluffy kitten feet, and then YOU - YES YOU showed up in my life with your ignorance, stupidity, self absorption and vanity. FUCK YOU JOHNNY BLAZE!!!
 
Y'all see DarkSock's mom's meat curtains hanging in the background?
 
NOT FUNNY! NOT FUNNY! NOT FUNNY!
wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaah! NOT FUNNY!
WHERE'S MY PLINKING SHEARS I'M GETTING RID OF THESE MEAT CURTAINS ONCE AND FOR ALL?! WWWWWWAAAAAH
 
those aren't plinks moms, they are BDB's colon
 
the one on the right, thats BDB as of a year ago.

yup, he's a she, or is she a he...

ah fuckit you are a loser either way BDB
 
I wouldnt mind unleashing the contents of my vas deferns on plinkys moms meat curtains
 
Why must people like these defile such finely-crafted products?

Thank God you can't mix Martell Cordon Bleu with cranberry juice.
 
y yahll hate on this kid? cuz he iz fly an yall old muthafuckaz aint had no pussy in like 10 yearz/? yall maritnatin meatballs an shitg what a bunch a faggits!
 
you get 'em anon. God forbid people grow up and educate themselves so they can make fun of morons like 'yoself'

get off BDB's nutsack you faggot
 
"y yahll hate on this kid? cuz he iz fly an yall old muthafuckaz aint had no pussy in like 10 yearz/? yall maritnatin meatballs an shitg what a bunch a faggits!"

The defense rests.
 
I need my cocksucked!

Darksock? plinky?

i wont tell if you wont
 
Sorry, DB1, not a volleyball player. Her physique would need to be a bit more muscular. I suspect her health regime is more along the lines of binging and purging. Yours would be, too, if you hung wih da Blaze.

Wait...faggots marinate meatballs?
 
Well I didn't marinate any meatballs, but I did cook up some Italian sausage and put it over spaghetti. Does that make me gay?
 
Marinated meatballs, Italian sausage...I dunno if that makes anyone gay, but it makes me horny. Does that make me wrong?

Existentialist food-sex-identity crises explored, tonight on HCwDB.
 
Medusa Asked:

I dunno if that makes anyone gay, but it makes me horny. Does that make me wrong?

No. Just a polymorphous pervert.

You're in good company - so is Robert Crumb.
 
If I open my mouth this wide, I can swallow a lot of kilbasa. I love fresh Polish kilbasa! Yum.
 
JB always reminds me of the scabs I get on the head of my peeny after I pop the syphilis pustules. Word to the wise kiddes, don't ever trust a tranny from Rio when he/she says they don't have an std. Last time I bareback anyone not named Plinky's mom
 
@ d.baggins v2.0

you are a sick fuck.
 
He is a symbol that our society is sick, and is rotting from the inside. I wonder if in ancient Rome before the fall there were little faggy punks running around covered in oil, coveting hotties way too hot for the likes of them?

The answer is yes. Yes there were.
 
they werent from rio...they were boston
 
Johnny hasn't completed his training yet to be a full fledged Choadi Master. I could pick my teeth with those arms. Better put down that bottle and pick up a dumbell fuckface. Oh, and you probably didn't need that third coat.
 
ahhhh. What a relaxing weekend. Now it's time to kick back with a glass of Makers Mark and catch up on the typically boring threads from this weekend at HCwDB...

brb...
 
I baked a nice batch of chocolate chip cookies earlier today. I enjoyed a fresh, gooey, glorious cookie still hot from the oven with a tall, cold glass of milk. Do cookies make you gay?
 
yes, mike, that makes you a homo
 
Okay, soooo THAT happened over the weekend. I am left with only two thoughts:

1. Never, ever, under any circumstances, set foot in a structure that bears Darksock’s imprint upon either the Schematic Design phase, the Design Development or Construction Documents. In fact, after the Architect’s Institute of America caught wind of this weekend’s HCwDB comment’s threads, all buildings were currently condemned in the Biloxi area. And by imprint, I mean the halved earthworm that furiously burrows into his pelvis at the sight of a Change-In-Service… for those who don’t know what a C.S.A. is… it rhymes with ‘cock.’

2. I quit.




…at least until Limerick Wednesday’s restored.
 
i would totally rut around with Sheryl, but i have to say that this pic looks like one of those image distortion mirrors in an amusement park fun house.
 
Scaling that Goose bottle to their bodies, they must register somewhere's near the four foot mark.

I love pygmies.
 
As Joseph felt Patricia's gut nestle its way towards his groin, he instinctively clinched his cheeks and prepared his ascending and descending colons for their emminent meeting with the blue Goose cap of brutality.
 
o'bagga sorry but any vodka made in france deserves to be in the hands of the douche/bleeth paradigm for all eternity...besides her bottle is bigger than his and that makes him ghey.

standard issue jersey bag who can only go to school part time because of his prior commitment to absurdly detailed personal grooming. it takes all her strength to try and look casual holding that 3/4 empty bottle of french vodka...
 
@euripidouche: Those brainless mooks would also have not a 2nd thought about wasting Belvedere, Chopin, or Vox in a Mississippi Mudslide Herpe-Tini, if they were as popular as Da Goose.

Otherwise, I agree. Hers looks like the 1.5l.

And the jersey douches also drive cars that are wildly above their station to said community college. Go figure.
 
Hello? -ello -ello -ello -ello
I'm inside -side -side -side
rubbery gaping's - ubbery - ubbery -ubbery -aping's -aping's -aping's butthole -utthole - utthole -utthole -utthole -utthole ...

Help! -elp -elp -elp -elp -elp -elp

No DarkSock -ock -ock -ock -ock
don't let go -O -O -O -O -O
 
I like hickbag-hickbag likes mustache-hott likes mustache ride.

however Johhny blaze causes rage and I must turn his goose bottle upon his new fade

Johnny Blaze FTW
 
I see that, umm, whoever at 2:22 has beat me to the obvious wish fulfilment that young hott would use that bottle for some serious insertion porn. Or, failing that, for crushing the empty skull of the douche.
 
I've figured it out - I just need to find a bottle of high end alcohol, I might even spill it out and fill it with some cheap crap from a plastic bottle and I'll carry it around. The hot chicks will flock. Like taking candy from a baby.
 
fuckin' goooooooooooooooooose!
 
what's with this retard, does he always needs to take pictures with booze so we all know he's 21.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.