Tuesday, February 24, 2009

 

Accidental Sign Language


Interestingly, their combined hand gestures spell out "Bark Suitability Pregnancy" in international sign language.

Which makes a certain sort of sense, if you think about it.
Comments:
Blondie's hard stare frightens me. I can tell she's killed before. It's like staring into the dark, cold eyes of a wilderbeast. You know they're just waiting for an excuse.
 
yep, Blondie missed the memo on kissy lips face- she must be the deaf one.

And damn is she ever pissed about it!
 
Mardi Gras bitches!
 
This guy looks like he works in a computer lab.

In spite of the hand gestures (He is mocking douches), I'm giving a notadouche pass.
 
Tony Romo's twin retarded brother. He wears a jersey at the Friday night football games...Douchebag, number 69.

F'n peace signs and kissy lips...I just barfed up my Totino's pizza rolls.

-Yosemite Scrote
 
while skip's parents were out of town, he and the other members of Crimson Ted High's student council attempt to figure out how to play rock, paper scissors.
 
In a stunning sudden death overtime, the International Rock Paper Scissors Competition was left reeling from yet another three-way tie.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
2 Scissors from this guy? Automatic Douche
 
I know enough of sign languages to gleen that they're saying "Coagulant Fish Wrench". That makes more sense.
 
@ doucheintheheartof texas

YOU GOTTA BUY ME A COKE
 
College chicks rule.

Me thinks Amanda Peet Hott is stellar, although rather bleethed.

This comment sucks.

In conclusion, Fuck Kettlehead.
 
Low level scrote.

Look down below!! Hotness!
 
DarkSock

when you talk does it sound like you're chewin' gravel & mud? just wonderin' if yer like the rest of those backwater bayou bucketheads... & do you roll with the Chaos Krewe of Crass?
 
Back to the Bars!
 
@dark sock, one URC with coke, coming up.
 
mein gott, these people are unbelievably shitty.

i dont care how good looking a girl is, the moment i see her posing with a hardass lip-pout she no longer exists to me.

the girls are even bigger losers than the douche.
 
nothing says 'class' quite like spinach on top of your kitchen cabinets.

additionally, wallpaper sucks balls.


why is the brunette wearing Antonio Banderas' boxers as a top? and you can tell Spring is almost here. there are two caterpillars above her eyes.

other than this sentence, i'm not wasting my time typing about the blond.

and revved up like a douche is right. this kid gets a pass from me too.
 
@creature...knock back a cold one for me and make sure no one has a camera to record you pissing in an alley.
 
I have a deaf friend who said this is "Crimson Ted for the Hall of Scrote."
 
How many pearl necklaces for the blonde bleeth?

Nice A&F t-shirt and haircut Lloyd.

Lloyd: "The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."
 
All I am saying.....is that I don't think this is quite what John Lennon had in mind.
 
meh



L-R
Steely Spice, Dork not Douche, Honey Mustard on a Dodger Dog
 
Is it possible that this is a High School pic of Dark Sock and the winners of the Bayou Classic 2001 and 2002?
 
Judging from the looks on their faces, I'd say they're really signing, "Someone off-camera cut the cheese."

Gee LeDouche
 
Damn, everyone went scissors. Now how are we going to decide who gets to ride shotgun in Cindy's Corolla when we drive to the 18+ event at the club?
 
Darksock beat me to the scissors comment, well damn me for being an unoriginal piece of shit.
 
The guy is the most normal looking of the three. My testes instinctively try to climb back into my abdomen if I look at the girls too closely.
 
Something deep in the back of my head was itching when I saw this pic and then I realized: Night of the Comet. On the right you have the girl-next-door Catherine Mary Stewart, on the left you have the sassy bad-girl-cheerleader Kelli Maroney, and in the middle you have the nuclear mutant trying to strangle them.
 
He looks like you could drop him for an hour with one good open palm to the solar plexus.

People who exude 'soft' should never try to look hard, unless they are being ironic, which he may be.
 
Is his shirt bedazzled??!?!
 
@ Ehcuodouche 6:26

Holy shit, a Night of the Comet reference. I now know what movie I need to download this weekend.

"C'mon Hector, the MAC-10 submachine gun was practically designed for housewives!"

The two on the right remind me of lamprey eels. Now, to see them suction onto Blondie's belly...that would be something.
 
www.euopehandbag.com is offering number-one quality of Louis Vuitton handbag, Fendi handbag, Balenciaga handbag, Chloe handbag, Gucci handbag, Chanel handbag and Juicy Couture handbag as well as all kinds of replicas handbag are available here.
 
The brunette on the right is doing the "Win with Winnie" sign.
 
@ Creature: They say I tawk lahk th' folke on th' TeeVee; See-Enn-Enn an' whut-naught. I muss bay Ed-U-kated.

Here I am surrounded by Mardi Gras: most of the staff off today either catching or tossing beads and drinking copiously as I work.

When they drag in tomorrow hungover we'll see who's stupid.

Me.
 
the minute blondie chica knows about one of her prized photographs eloping its way to HCwDB, she would send an email to DB1 with graphically detailed threats about what her dad is capable of, while forgetting to tell DB1 exactly which pic she wants him to take down. and afterwards, she wouldn't have it in her to send another email.

because she's totally badass like that.
 
There isn't a single pair of lips in this pic I wouldn't ejaculate on, and by ejaculate I mean hit with a ball peen hammer until the voices in my head told me to stop. Ok not you paisley or you red but you know what I mean. Seriously red lets put the face back in facial, call me....please.
 
@ Creatch

You go, man. You go. Your pic made me smile.


And there is no double entendre there.


I am glad you're having fun. Mind the pickpockets and cops, and party on.


Check this out, Creatch sighting at 0:14...lol...love ya man!
 
@ Medusa

haha.. I actually saw that drunken ol dude several times (passed out in a doorway near my hotel) & gave him beer money... the guy with alternating black/white shoes/pant legs

you girl are a quick study!

curfew now, it's ash wednesday!
 
@ ehcuodouche 6:26

Awesome NotC reference. Now, we need Deebs to hit us up with a picture that's worthy of an even greater 80's classic, Night of the Creeps. Frat zombies and killer slugs...sounds just about right for this site.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
i wouldnt spend 10 minutes alone with that blond even if there was a cash prize. what a she-tool.
 
I don't know what the "Bark Suitability Pregnancy" thing is all about unless they're two bitches and a dawg.

Might be, but I wouldn't hump 'em.
However, I might just chew his leg and bite off their fingers.
 
i think you guys are really missing the boat here on ole blondie. i find everything about her to be suckle worthy and oh so tempting. the hat, cleve, multi-layered shirt all adds up to a nice package. she is fine as hell, imo

~ Douchapotamus
 
Did anyone else notice that the blonde chick is, without a doubt, making the international "shocker" sign?
 
Yes, and she is a hottie from DBag Dallas
 
after the picture was taken. douchbag four fingers McGee strangled these two hooks. what a shame
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.