Friday, January 23, 2009

 

Sin City, Connecticut


Ryan writes in with a 'bag tag from Waterbury, CT:

----
DB1-

The best part about this photo is they are at a bar called "Sin City" (which is better known as "suck city") which is actually located in Waterbury CT, a sh@thole of a city with the dirtiest people in the country.

Why does this bar suck? because the people who go there suck and stand infront of a banner as if they mattered to promote the mutual suck of themselves and the bar.

- Ryan

----

Well argued, almost tautological logic there, Ryan. But how much could the city suck if those two Brunette drinks of water are willing to live there? Looking sweet-hott and all sorts of corruptable? And, uh, cohabiting with the Ed Hardy Boys...

Hmm. I see your point.
Comments:
Seems as though everyone is jumping on the old Ed Hardy bandwagon these days. Take out newest old member's contribution to the poo collective:

GATOR BAG

Xenu help us all!

I dedicate this one to Troy Tempest, because I actually worked more than five minutes on this one lol....
 
Short trousers on our left there looks like he just got zapped by the spaceship's light.
And he's thinking to himself, "Golly, I hope they do a lot of anal probes."

Captain Pequot in the middle there, with the baby faux hawk, is hoping he doesn't wet the bed (again) if one of these ladies lets him sleep over.
 
The Ed Hardy boys
Are sleuths that solve complex crimes:
Where is the gerbil?
 
The guy in the middle looks like he is molting pubic hair out of the top of his skull.

The other guy should not worry. When he hits douche-puberty, he will go through the same thing.

As for their balls dropping, most unlikely.
 
Goddamn, I want to smash something.
That turd on the left looks like he cries himself to sleep every night, and by cries, I mean he rolls over and asks Fauxhawk to comfort him.
 
Tommy and Timmy
Go to bar filled with strange smoke
Or is it their breath?
 
haha the guy on the left looks like a caveman, that makes me smile.
 
Engor, Tigri, Ruig, and Arva the Usurper are back in Prehistoric Women 2: Cromagnonbag Invasion.

Because we just didn't get enough boobs in the first Prehistoric Women.
 
Melanie Griffith from 1985 called. She wants her leopard print dress back.
 
Waterbury suck is to CT what Quincy suck is to MA.
 
I think you forgot to mention boobies, DB1.

Or as I intend to call them this year: TitTayz!
 
Wow. You guys both have that "Roses and Skulls" thing going, eh? So it's cool, because, like, you guys are kiiiinda matching because you both have the roses and skulls thing going on, but also, you AREN'T matching, because you guys aren't wearing the exact same shirt. And also, the shirts are different sizes! So really, it's a lot different than matching.
 
I am fairly sure that the operator of the camera could have held the camera up and walked slooooowly toward the bag on the left until the camera literally hit him in the forehead, and he'd be all, "Whoa, how did you do that?"

Keanu Style.
 
Waterbury's slogan: We make Hartford look good!
 
@ Vader

Nice. Excellent reference. Now where's the damn pics of the Brazilian HA-tays??
 
JCvD:

Thank you! And the extra labour shows! good job!

It is oddly appropriate that we're looking at connecticut douchebags, because I have another one for you.

John Thain.

It's a picture of him and his menopausal cougar wife.

Now WHY is he a douchebag? He looks like any other ruling class prick. Because he is a total shitbag, that's why. While Merrill/Lynch was swirling down the toilet bowl, he was at the helm, REDECORATING HIS OFFICE. Now, what does this mean? He blew $87k ON A FUCKING RUG for his office!!!! He spend over a million on the damn office!

HIS OFFICE.

While his company was collapsing and thousands of people were being made redundant, this jerk off decides that it would be a cool idea to spruce things up. $50 in paint and a vase of flowers would have done fine, but NOOOO.

It is DOUCHEBAGS like this that have squandered America's future, and I can guarantee you they don't give a right flying fuck about you or the fact that him and his ilk have sentenced the USA to financial oblivion to be followed by the collapse of oil production, and all the money that could have gone into preparing and mitigating this CERTAIN FAILURE of energy stocks was pissed away buying the toxic debt spawned by greedy fuckwads like Thain.

In 10 years time, if you're wondering why you're freezing your ass off in the winter and are burning furniture in a pit to keep warm and can';t understand why there isn't enough electricity or insulation or where were the plans and resources to deal with this : you will now know - you will remember this post and know it was all pissed away durign the Bush Junta by worthless dipshits like Thain.
 
@ Troy

GOD DAMN BOY YOU GO!!

You're like Jesse Jackson, Don King and Michael Moore wrapped into one.





I just hope you don't look like all three combined.
 
You aren't gonna let this one go, are you Plink? Sigh. Ok, I'll see if I can scare up a hot tub pic.

Which is not an easy task. As a douchebag, I don't personally own a camera and discourage their use, because it will obviously only serve to catch me doing something inappropriate or worse.
 
Maybe that's not just his hair and his head is actually shaped like that.
The girls are just humouring an unfortunate handicapped guy by letting him put his arms on their shoulders and getting his picture made with them.
 
For a second there I thought the left brunette was Melon Butt from back in August 2008. But after a series of clicking back and forth between pictures I don't think it is. And it turns out that she isn't sticking her ass out in this picture, that's just another douchebag.
 
These Bleeths present an interesting conundrum: They have the leopard wear that would normally allow me to write the off as the usual bridge-and-tunnel crowd in NYC, but yet I would still like to bridge their tunnels with my meat. Is it because they're not quite as leathery and beatdown as the usual BATC? Are they Bleeths in training, or will they forever walk the line between succulent brunette goodness and skank-ho animal print-wearing Bleethdom?

The douches present no such dilemmas.
 
Speaking of conundrums; I would like to suckle their cones and play butt bongo on their drums.

Because I'm an educated professional who rolls like that.
 
u guys r the douch bags i bet these 2 get more pussy in 1 weekend than all yall get in a year
 
Left Hardy boy has that same look that Jay got when he laid eyes on Justice. I can see the vision he's having in his head:

"Well, if I bend her over the bed then I'll be able to look at my awesome pecs and biceps in the mirror in the bedroom. But, if we're on the bed then I can watch my amazing thighs ripple while I pound this bitch! Damn I'm fine. Maybe I'll put on my Ed Hardy hat before we 'do it' to keep the theme going. I know! I'll tell Beau to wear his Ed Hardy hat too! Then it'll be like we're fucking these hos together! Man, Beau has on a sweet outfit tonight. His ass looking all tight in those jeans. He knows how he toys with me when he wears those jeans..."

The smiles on the hotts don't quite reach their eyes. I'm betting someone got punched in the nuts that night. I'm putting my money on left hott. She seems to be the feistier of the two.
 
@ Anon 10:12 --

Tagging bags is my pussy. Because I'm a Boston gay who rolls like that.
 
I knew it!
 
I went to school in Waterbury and I can back this guy up. As far as the hotts go, they must've been imported from somewhere else because there are none in that city!
 
@ Head:

Sho' nuff. I'm only here waiting for my Friday Fung. Then it's off to Jacques for Happy Hour with Boston Bag and the Gator.
 
@Q.Q.

Now I really am ashamed at the diatribe I drunkenly expelled the other night at the Samurai Scrote thread.

Bastard!!

Heh heh.
 
@ Head

Direct me, por favor, to said diatribe. I need reading material.

With respect and appreciation,
QQ
 
Dar..., I mean, QQ

Diatribe here
 
Thanks, DV. Much obliged. Tres formidable.

I also understand Samurai Scrote gets rid of your gambling debts.

Just sayin.'
 
Dammit Vader!

Now everyone's gonna read it and see what a douche I was.

I should delete it, but it must stand as a testament to all the hunters and huntresses:

1. Never believe a word Darksock says.

2. Don't drink and type. Or, at least not too much.
 
@ CH:

Don't be so hard on yourself. What if someone had warned Fitzgerald not to drink and type?

I can't bring myself to think about it.
 
@ Crucial

You do know that Dark Sock is pretty much every blogger on this site except for you, me and Douche Vader, right?


He's also that creepy doll in the Saw movies.
 
@plinky

Well now, -that- would explain the level of appreciation for the Boobie Suckle Thigh that we huntresses have.
 
@ Ashfish/Dark Sock

You're so much more gentle and sweet and cute when you post as a lady. And now I have an urge to go home, get bare-assed naked, hop into bed and shower myself with rose petals.

That's not gay is it?!?
 
Damn you guys are paranoid.

Pass it to the left.
 
I was really going to blow your minds and admit that I'm really DB1 but I'm saving that for later.
 
@plinky

It's only gay if you cuddle with your pillow after.
 
@ Darksock

My mind will really be blown if I get to the big blog in the sky and I hear these words:


St. Peter: So plinky, do you want to meet Dark Sock now?
 
Great smokin', long-haired brunette smiley-faced sweet-eyed hotts, especially the cleavage between each twin's peaks!

Marines muscle mass on the males...
Ed Hardy in Connecticut...what would Mark Twain make of all that?

"Two Connecticut Yankees in Ed Hardy's Court."
 
@whoop

You get the literary reference award for the day, hands down.
 
There is a douche bar in Bridgeport called Lady Luck which mimics this bullshit. I bet there is one in New Haven somebody knows of. I think Alchemy. East Haven is the Guido capital of the world.
 
FWIW, I am me - I don't know that anyone else would claim to be me, though, so I'm not sure WTF I mentioned that.

I don't even wear dark socks (except with suits), especially since bcs' dresssox.com link still has me emotionally scarred.
 
Leopard hott has that Jennifer Connelly thing going, but with slightly nicer eyebrows.
 
Right on Tempest. Just look at him and his type, look closely. Notice something is off they don't look like us. Look at his photo. You can see that he has no soul. Psychopathic fucker.
 
Pliky wrote:


GOD DAMN BOY YOU GO!!

You're like Jesse Jackson, Don King and Michael Moore wrapped into one.

I just hope you don't look like all three combined.


I'm as tall as Jesse Jackson but as pale as Michael Moore, and while I wish I had more hair, I'll give a pass on trading top fuzz with Don King...
 
being from Connecticut and having formerly lived in the Dirty Water.....yea the DBags are plentiful and Italian and the women stil flock to them...Id bet money those two work either at the local Home Depot....
 
As a Connecticut native I will confirm that Waterbury is, in fact, a shithole
 
Waterbury is a dump - spent a week there one afternoon -

Oh - the guy in the poo colored Ed Hardy disaster looks like a RETARD.

Cmon loser - bring it - or cry - weep - and question your sexuality - sit in the bathroom and smell other guys crap - tell gramma what a man you are
 
i did NOT know that douche emissions can make a bar room smoggy. have we found a new ecological threat to the planet here? DOUCHE WARMING? hmm.
 
The two hotts are down for the weekend from UCONN.

I had relatives in Waterbury. While the town was heading downhill in the 70s, there were still very nice pockets. I havent' been there since the early 80s and my relatives have all left. Sad to see what lives there now.
 
Being born and raised in Waterbury, I can verify that it is an under the radar douche factory.

Unbelievably, it is also a treasure trove of hotts. Italian hotts, Albanian hotts, Milky-white skinned Irish hotts, Portuguese hotts, Catholic school girl hotts, and at least 4 Polish hotts that look like Pam Anderson in her heyday. But what's a hott to do with a parade of douchewanks to choose from with nary a normal, good guy among them? Maybe this is why I considered going to the nunnery until the 3rd grade.

If I could embed photos here I could show you my whole doucheridden relationship history. In the interest of science, it might shed some light on things.

My advice to good guys looking for a lady - get thee to Waterbury. Save the hotts, save the world.

Or maybe don't. Without the hotts there to maintain balance, Waterbury would truly be a total cesspool.
 
Ahh, dirtyWaterbury. The armpit of CT. Makes Bridgeport look like Vegas. Maybe we should have a HCwDB meeting at Mister Happy's some night.
 
It's no wonder. Any pair of gentlemen this handsome could have any women they desire.. come on, with 190 dollar t shirts , a mohawk that looks like a lump of poodle shit on ones dome, and a wonderful thin lined beard to outline the blubber of his fat faced compadre. What gentlemen, that's all I got to say.
 
My brother has the misfortune to tend bar at Sin City. There are DB's as far as the eye can see. The upside for him is, that he bangs 2-5 new chicks a week. Bastard!
 
LMAO I KNO THOSE 2 girls..there pretty much club sluts...funny thing is they both prob have bf's too but still hit the clubs all the time
 
Wix on the right looks ripe for a good pounding, stupid hoe.
 
During my undergrad years at Uconn I was once drunkenly talked into attending this absolute shittank of a bar. It reeked of shemale body spray, faux-hawk gel, and Portugese hott. While I couldn't take my eyes off of all the 16 year old Eurobabes, I could take my business elsewhere. Which I promptly did. To New Haven. If Waterbury is the Atlantic Ocean of Connecticut baggery, by god New Haven is the Pacific.
 
I honestly cant believe you fuckin loseres make a website for shit like this, and come home every day to check these pics. Whoever created this and is a frequesnt member must be the biggest loser and jus needed some new pics to sit at home to jerk off to and could never go to the club n bag a bitch! STOP BEIN HATERS, BOTH THESE NIGGAS R FRESH AND CLEARLY HAVE GAME!! GET A LIFE YOU HOMOS...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.