Thursday, January 29, 2009
Seeing Porsche
---DB numero uno.
I was in Miami for five days just last week to run the ING Miami Half Marathon with a couple friends. We got in on Thursday and the run wasn't until Sunday morning, so we decided to take in the sights. Besides spending time in the sand, we made the trip down to South Beach one night to, as one might put it, Get Our Drink On.
As we drove down the streets looking for parking, we settled on a parking deck just around the corner from a strip of bars. The guy driving pulled into the deck, then, ignoring the overhang sign prohibiting driving through further, did just that. People started getting uppity and honking, but lo and behold there was a primo parking spot. So we're waiting for the line of cars to move so we can pull in, and the last vehicle is a white Porsche 911 with matching rims, a spoiler kit and tints. The driver side window is down, and as it pulls around I see the driver.
It was Joey Porsche.
I kid you not I f@#king froze. Couldn't move, couldn't speak. It was like studying Hinduism and then seeing Gandhi in the flesh, except replace Hinduism with the Douchal Arts and Gandhi with Grieco Virus source.
The other people in the car said things like, "Oh nice car." One girl said he was hot, and when the guy driving told JP, he smirked and sped away.
We took the parking spot and as the driver pulled the key out of the ignition, I came back into consciousness. I pulled out my phone, opened the site and scrambled for the HoS to show them who they had just witnessed in person.
They got a good laugh and I think I've turned them into followers. The rest of the trip really couldn't compare to the delight of seeing Joey P in person, and aside from running a personal best 1:31 in the half marathon, it was easily the highlight of Miami.
-- Brad
----
Only the chosen few are (dis)graced by witnessing one of the Hallowed Hall of Scrote in person, Brad. Heed your karmic lesson well. For you have witnessed Porschenheit 9/11 in person. And G-d has rewarded you with a successful marathon run.
May you never come close to such source-Grieco again.
Comments:
<< Home
One of the greatest stories ever told in the history of man, no doubt. Too bad you don't have a pic to go with your story Brad.
DB1, did you mean to repost the pic from the Porsche HoS entry #3? I'm not hatin' on ya, just wondering. And proving that I'm wicked smart. And by "wicked smart," I mean, "far too much of my brain is taken up by d-bag knowledge."
Now for Brad: You mentioned that one of your companions said JP was hot? Here's what you need to do. Take another trip with her. Once you're in a reasonably secluded area, push her out of the car. Then drive over her head. Repeatedly.
It's harsh, but it needs to be done.
Now for Brad: You mentioned that one of your companions said JP was hot? Here's what you need to do. Take another trip with her. Once you're in a reasonably secluded area, push her out of the car. Then drive over her head. Repeatedly.
It's harsh, but it needs to be done.
Let us not forget the terminal Bleeth infection on display here. Would I be remiss in assuming that she's the community cumdumpster?
What does Joey Porsche do for a living? Seriously?
What does Joey Porsche do for a living? Seriously?
No, no 'bunk' comments from me yet Nik Ritchie, er, Anon.
I'm too engrossed by the magnified picture of chlymidia attacking an already half rotten ovary.
I'm too engrossed by the magnified picture of chlymidia attacking an already half rotten ovary.
Who uses the word 'bunk' to crack on someone else?
I think my Anon stalker has bad teeth, a stutter, and eats fish 'n chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Or lives in Mississippi. Same difference.
I think my Anon stalker has bad teeth, a stutter, and eats fish 'n chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Or lives in Mississippi. Same difference.
Uh, can I call "Shenanigans" on Brad?
If you see Joey Porsche in person and you aren't protected by a force field cloud of Axe and haven't slathered your cranium in hair gel to keep him from reading your thoughts aren't you instantly turned into a pillar of salt?
If you see Joey Porsche in person and you aren't protected by a force field cloud of Axe and haven't slathered your cranium in hair gel to keep him from reading your thoughts aren't you instantly turned into a pillar of salt?
Seeing him in person!!! I am surprised it didnt melt your face off .... like looking at the Ark of The Covenant in Indiana Jones
@ mike-
"What does Joey Porsche do for a living? Seriously?"
you mean besides giving handjobs to middle-aged arabian men?
"What does Joey Porsche do for a living? Seriously?"
you mean besides giving handjobs to middle-aged arabian men?
I was going to leave a JP comment, but now all I can think about is the word bunk. I hear it, I know what it means, but it just doesn't seem RIGHT...this is really going to bother me. I'll keep you updated.
Jesus Christ! Human cloning has, in fact, become a reality. However, it looks like someone made a copy of a copy and they keep getting progressively douchier...OH THE HUMANITY!
It's like that Michael Keaton movie Multiplicity gone wrong....Douchiplicity!
It's like that Michael Keaton movie Multiplicity gone wrong....Douchiplicity!
i just threw up in my mouth
The Scissor Gang Mafia could be like the Illuminati, except for you know, everything.
The Scissor Gang Mafia could be like the Illuminati, except for you know, everything.
I don't know what kind of bunk is going on in this picture, but it has the stylings and humor of a Dogs Playing Poker painting.
And that's no bunk!
"Thank you, thank you very much everybody! Tomorrow night I'll be using my Funny Bone on Anon's mom on Rt. 76 next to the Howard Johnsons."
And that's no bunk!
"Thank you, thank you very much everybody! Tomorrow night I'll be using my Funny Bone on Anon's mom on Rt. 76 next to the Howard Johnsons."
Did anyone notice that Ace and Gary have a tandem shirt on? Picture them holding hands to crack the encrypted turtle-dovrodery: A-R-M-A-N-I E-X-C-H-A-N-G-E.
how cute.....
how cute.....
I was in HS398 today and we were learning about Oliver Cromwell and the Roundtops. For some reason this pic kept flashing through my mind. It was distracting...and by distracting I mean terrifying.
"We are pilgrims in an unholy land"
Douchey Lewis and the News
"We are pilgrims in an unholy land"
Douchey Lewis and the News
@ Anon
Thanks ma. Remember, keep what we're doing on the lowdown -
you keep cracking on me and setting me up for the retaliation jokes, mmmmm K?
And I promise to have the warts removed from your tongue. Deal?
Thanks ma. Remember, keep what we're doing on the lowdown -
you keep cracking on me and setting me up for the retaliation jokes, mmmmm K?
And I promise to have the warts removed from your tongue. Deal?
@ Plinky
You want to take your squabble with the Anon twit somewhere else? You're both bunking it up for the rest of us.
You want to take your squabble with the Anon twit somewhere else? You're both bunking it up for the rest of us.
I want to color those rims blood-red as I grind J. P.'s head against them, then let him run around the lot like a beheaded chicken. Fuck. I've worked my balls off for a ride that costs 1/3 of that Neunelfer, what the fuck can this anal cyst do for a living? Seinfeld: what is the deal?
these 3 nipple squeezers still live at grandma's house in the same bedroom and sleep in the same tri bunk-beds they grew up in.
That's a face to burn donuts on. The mere existence of a JP Mini-Me Posse fills me with the urge to throw puppies into wood chippers. Jesus I hate these fucks.
Momma: Owen!(Plinky) Food!
Plinky: In a minute, Momma.
Momma: Don't you "In a minute, Momma" me! Get off your fat little ass or I'll break it for you! I want two soft boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly god damn it! And don't burn the toast!
Plinky: In a minute, Momma.
Momma: Don't you "In a minute, Momma" me! Get off your fat little ass or I'll break it for you! I want two soft boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly god damn it! And don't burn the toast!
The photographer for Glamour Shots was abhorred when the Oompa brothers insisted on fulfilling the entire 'Rape Scene' package they paid for.
@ Dark Socks
Point taken. But I'm NOT going to let some weak-ass anon stalker run me off like it/they did doc, Ed, squatch, and pfah.
Point taken. But I'm NOT going to let some weak-ass anon stalker run me off like it/they did doc, Ed, squatch, and pfah.
I miss that bald bastard...
mostly I just miss his wife, but I'm willing to tolerate him if she appears in his avatar once every 6 months, I want to bunk her.
mostly I just miss his wife, but I'm willing to tolerate him if she appears in his avatar once every 6 months, I want to bunk her.
Brad, you need the tee-shirt:
I Survived the Joey Porsche Experience and it Gave Me the Runs
DB1, there needs to be a HOS list for those of us who encounter HOS'ers and live to tell the story.
I Survived the Joey Porsche Experience and it Gave Me the Runs
DB1, there needs to be a HOS list for those of us who encounter HOS'ers and live to tell the story.
Brad
A word of advice from the dildo. Go home, don't walk fucking run, and scrub yourself with Brillo pads and Clorox rigorously. Scrub like you've never scrubbed before, don't stop until you see bone. You may also want to douse your eyes repeatedly with naptha or hydrochloric acid to ensure that all traces of the infection are gone. The Porsche strain is an especially virulent one and is nearly as potent as the original source. I'm calling the friggin CDC on your ass right now, they've probably already triangulated your position based off of your cell signal and have loaded up the trucks with the hazmat suits and butterfly nets.
Run Forrest, run
A word of advice from the dildo. Go home, don't walk fucking run, and scrub yourself with Brillo pads and Clorox rigorously. Scrub like you've never scrubbed before, don't stop until you see bone. You may also want to douse your eyes repeatedly with naptha or hydrochloric acid to ensure that all traces of the infection are gone. The Porsche strain is an especially virulent one and is nearly as potent as the original source. I'm calling the friggin CDC on your ass right now, they've probably already triangulated your position based off of your cell signal and have loaded up the trucks with the hazmat suits and butterfly nets.
Run Forrest, run
I've seen something like this before. But it was inside an aquarium and involved 4 fornicating algae-eaters and was far less disgusting.
Nithe pink walth.
I thought at first maybe it was a girl's room til I noticed the guy's shirts hanging in the background. I believe that room's colour is called "vagina-wall pink". Which is fitting, seeing as how there seems to be a serious viral infection inside this room.
I thought at first maybe it was a girl's room til I noticed the guy's shirts hanging in the background. I believe that room's colour is called "vagina-wall pink". Which is fitting, seeing as how there seems to be a serious viral infection inside this room.
@ Ronald: "Parking Deck" = "parking garage" in Mpls and elsewhere.
@ Anon 1:05: Cromwell's posse were the "Roundheads." You're thinking Battle of Gettysburg and that's your 11 am class tomorrow. Be prepared to discuss Chapters 5-8 of "The Killer Angels."
"One girl said he was hot." Brad, find a different friend.
Gawd, that picture makes me want to cancel my Internet service.
Fuk Nik.
@ Anon 1:05: Cromwell's posse were the "Roundheads." You're thinking Battle of Gettysburg and that's your 11 am class tomorrow. Be prepared to discuss Chapters 5-8 of "The Killer Angels."
"One girl said he was hot." Brad, find a different friend.
Gawd, that picture makes me want to cancel my Internet service.
Fuk Nik.
Where's Bruce Cockburn when we need him?
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bruce+cockburn/if+i+had+a+rocket+launcher_20194266.html
Again with the hair stiffener --
second time today
Quality hotts scatter
and hope he goes away
How many babes he's bleethed out
only G-d can say
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
I'd make this douchebag pay.
I can't take the kissy lip pics
that's something I really hate
Can't respect the douche's wingmen
or their anonymous future mates
The smell of Axe and Tag are putrid
they're just too gross to tolerate
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
I would retaliate
At Rehab, the scrotes vacation
a thousand-plus, I postulate
It's the Mecca of 'bag nation --
it's in less-than-humane state.
But some prefer Miami,
to look for men whom they'd fellate
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
I would not hesitate
I want to warn every hott --
at least I've got to try.
When I see hotts with these choadwanks
water rises to my eyes.
For every hottie who goes bleeth
it makes little puppies cry
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
all Gotti wannabes would die
(DISCLAIMER FOR THE DUMB: No, I do not seriously wish these chumps dead. The parodied lyrics just fit.)
But I will apologize for butchering a truly great song. Yet once I saw this Porsche pic, that song came immediately to mind. And I don't care if the pic is a retread.
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bruce+cockburn/if+i+had+a+rocket+launcher_20194266.html
Again with the hair stiffener --
second time today
Quality hotts scatter
and hope he goes away
How many babes he's bleethed out
only G-d can say
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
I'd make this douchebag pay.
I can't take the kissy lip pics
that's something I really hate
Can't respect the douche's wingmen
or their anonymous future mates
The smell of Axe and Tag are putrid
they're just too gross to tolerate
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
I would retaliate
At Rehab, the scrotes vacation
a thousand-plus, I postulate
It's the Mecca of 'bag nation --
it's in less-than-humane state.
But some prefer Miami,
to look for men whom they'd fellate
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
I would not hesitate
I want to warn every hott --
at least I've got to try.
When I see hotts with these choadwanks
water rises to my eyes.
For every hottie who goes bleeth
it makes little puppies cry
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
If I had a rocket launcher...
all Gotti wannabes would die
(DISCLAIMER FOR THE DUMB: No, I do not seriously wish these chumps dead. The parodied lyrics just fit.)
But I will apologize for butchering a truly great song. Yet once I saw this Porsche pic, that song came immediately to mind. And I don't care if the pic is a retread.
Thanks Bagger. The other song that came to mind was Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer." Imagine that. ; )
I love how one dude's sleeve says 'Armani' and the other douchebag's says 'Exchange.'
http://www.flixplore.com
http://www.flixplore.com
In the US the worst label seems to be Armani Exchange - I'm from Scotland and here it's Burberry
Georgio must be squirming! 'MY LABEL ... MY DREAM.. TURNED TO DUST!!!'
Georgio must be squirming! 'MY LABEL ... MY DREAM.. TURNED TO DUST!!!'
DB1, he ran a half-marathon, not a marathon.
And 1:31 is not a "successful" run - it's a freakin' great time! Nice run, Brad. How old are you, buddy?
And 1:31 is not a "successful" run - it's a freakin' great time! Nice run, Brad. How old are you, buddy?
Besides ending his sentence with "that," and running a "half marathon" and being named "Brad," this guys seems some what credible. To analagize, observing Joey P in Miami Beach is like catching the Devil in a trench coat at the gay porn theatre.
@Douchetoevsky
Sure, but does he put anything into his 401k or just blow everything?
I think I just answered my own question.
Man I need to quit coming in here after everyone's left.
Sure, but does he put anything into his 401k or just blow everything?
I think I just answered my own question.
Man I need to quit coming in here after everyone's left.
Reason #5,032 to NOT visit Miami for winter holiday is its filled with the loser spawn of wanna be mobbed up Long Island TROSH like the JP experience .
WHEN will it all end?
WHEN will it all end?
outstanding photo! Can anyone illuminate me to the question of whether or not mirrors were used in it's manufacture?
I myself had my own JP sighting while I was in Miami last March. He was in a sea of many others just like him. Thankfully I was up on the balcony at The Surfcomber pool so I could keep a safe distance, but still watch from afar like watching monkeys at the zoo. Truly a sight to see.
Huh, when did he become Joey Porsche? That is the infamous Lee Hotti, is it not? Man i trulty missed that guy and the tales of "him and his boys". glad to know he is back in the limelight. North Jersey forever!!!
I pray for the day that I see JP in Houston...there will be a severe stomping going on. No negotiation, just a stomping and alot of laughing.
Unbelievable stuff. By the way, I hope you slapped the chick who said he was hot, or at least made her walk home.
these guys are always on here. these tools are straight up dooches. and what's up with daddy's little girl? I wish i had a frying pan cause that would be upside all these doochebags heads. clown cake azz mark
Post a Comment
<< Home







