Friday, January 23, 2009
The Nothing Up My Sleeve 'Bag

Sometimes Oldbags can achieve a state of pure zen-douche simply through whether or not they decide to rip off their sleeves to show off the guns.
And yes, Milfy Sharon. You may be a bank manager by day. But by night, you are naughty.
EDIT: A few minutes later, out came the flex poses. And a new girl in a red dress??
Comments:
<< Home
In 2008 Dark Sock ran for mayor of Biloxi, Mississippi under the "Gay Matador" platform.
Mrs. Sock has aged muy bueno.
Mrs. Sock has aged muy bueno.
vortak was so happy about leaving the freezing tundra of Siberia that upon entering the United States he could not get his sleeves off fast enough.
If I thought like this guy, I guess I'd have to tear a frisbee-sized hole in the front of my pants.
see, that was a big dick joke, and...um.....nevermind. As you were.
see, that was a big dick joke, and...um.....nevermind. As you were.
Ok, there is nothing redeemable about this picture.
And yet, I gotta hand it to douchebags that wear paisley, ESPECIALLY pink paisley. I don't know why. Maybe it is a roll your own kinda respect.
Tho much more likely, it is fear. 'Cause while most pumped up 'roided out bags would crumple like the front end of a Hundai in a head on collision at the first REAL sign of a challenge, THIS guy probably has had someone attempt to talk shit, at which point he folded them like origami and continued to wear the shirt he wants. Any other 'bag would probably give up after the first time.
Still, he should probably get a shirt that fits, rather than just raiding mom's closet.
And yet, I gotta hand it to douchebags that wear paisley, ESPECIALLY pink paisley. I don't know why. Maybe it is a roll your own kinda respect.
Tho much more likely, it is fear. 'Cause while most pumped up 'roided out bags would crumple like the front end of a Hundai in a head on collision at the first REAL sign of a challenge, THIS guy probably has had someone attempt to talk shit, at which point he folded them like origami and continued to wear the shirt he wants. Any other 'bag would probably give up after the first time.
Still, he should probably get a shirt that fits, rather than just raiding mom's closet.
Before leaving for work as maitre'd at the bath house, Bunny kissed his sister on the cheek then jumped into his bubble-gum pink Prius.
- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
The shirt was too tight, causing Klaus to slump over and struggle to breathe. Shouldn't have gone to the 'misses' rack, Klaus.
- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -
Dude the gay rodeo was last night.
- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
He has condoms made of velvet and feathers.
- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - -
Key West called: you're too gay!
- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
The shirt was too tight, causing Klaus to slump over and struggle to breathe. Shouldn't have gone to the 'misses' rack, Klaus.
- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -
Dude the gay rodeo was last night.
- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
He has condoms made of velvet and feathers.
- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - -
Key West called: you're too gay!
This guy reminds me of a pooh I once took after eating a pie made from Eurotrash sauce and doucheberries........
Gator's son spent the bitter days of exile at the Boise Best Western, sullenly stewing at his father's dismissal for Being No. 2.
Unfortunately, a childhood bigwheel accident rendered Marcel’s left arm limp and useless; fortunately, Muriel obliged his desire to conceal it from the camera’s view.
Years of irate right-handed self manipulation, left Pietro with a chronic arm spasm that couldn’t be hid, even in still life.
Miguel felt the reverberations all the way down his arm as he unleashed a cabbage and lentil soup thundergust into his defenseless Kirkland jeans.
3 degrees off topic, but:
Pfah disappears about the same time the Samurai Scrote thread inexplicably resurrects itself.
LOVE LAMP.
Pfah disappears about the same time the Samurai Scrote thread inexplicably resurrects itself.
LOVE LAMP.
Shirley snickered to herself as she imagined Luciano's surprise, later that evening, when he discovered that her carpet DID match the curtains behind them.
Miguel was so proud of his pecs and abs that he sliced the epidermal layer off of his chest and stomach to better display their majesty.
Armando calmly tried the pull switch on the air compressor below them, in an effort to keep his doll from deflating before the timer on the camera went off.
Benicio was dismayed when the mirror he was staring at, reflected back the image of his previous date's corpse, free-falling from out of his closet... and he was powerless to stop Nancy's enevitable screams.
Holy hell, I don't even own a shirt that hugs my boobs as much as his. Impressive, and disturbing. She is lovely.
(Popping out of the closet behind them) TAH-DAH!
What if I really am everyone posting on this site except for Crucial, Plinky and Vader?
Damn, now you guys are freaking me out. I'm taking another nerve pill.
What if I really am everyone posting on this site except for Crucial, Plinky and Vader?
Damn, now you guys are freaking me out. I'm taking another nerve pill.
I cannot wait for todays Friday Thoughts posting.
Mostly because it's raining here and I have a fresh bottle of mescal awaiting me when I get home.
Pass the pills 'Sock.
Mostly because it's raining here and I have a fresh bottle of mescal awaiting me when I get home.
Pass the pills 'Sock.
@ 'Sock
I amend my original comment: you're everyone on this site except Crucial, plinky, Vader AND Dark Sock.
What if you're just an abstract concept?
I amend my original comment: you're everyone on this site except Crucial, plinky, Vader AND Dark Sock.
What if you're just an abstract concept?
Nodar Kancheli poses for a picture with the receptionist before teaming up with Darksock for another masterful drafting session.
Baron von Goolo unveiled a new character in his horror-show: an undersized, hissy-fit throwing, hair-dressing barbarian ghoul. As a result the show was a hit in San Francisco.
Suffering from an unreasoning terror of his own urine since childhood, Armando could not bring himself to touch her butt.
What squeaks more : the annoying closet hinge that won't close all the way or Dvorak's ass when he gets diddled at the Russian Men's Club steam room?
MOOBY lost the gaggling smile, the strange white stretch-top, and the brunette hott and covered himself more modestly with a Pinko-communist approved club-shirt.
MILFs stood up and took notice.
MILFs stood up and took notice.
Old Overholtbag took a cue from Tamil Nadu, India and adorned his torso with exotic pink paisley, while playing "Catch Her in the Rye" with a bleached blonde MILF-shake named Sharon.
@ Whoop-di
Please don't tell anyone, but I slept with my tranny cousin. Problem is, I was very drunk and don't know whether it was pre-op or post-op.
In the long run I guess it doesn't matter, cuz it was great.
So the question is, does that make me an incestual homosexual transexual bi-sexual fucker?
Please don't tell anyone, but I slept with my tranny cousin. Problem is, I was very drunk and don't know whether it was pre-op or post-op.
In the long run I guess it doesn't matter, cuz it was great.
So the question is, does that make me an incestual homosexual transexual bi-sexual fucker?
Yes Igor, this is a female. FEE-MALE. Yes, you may touch it, it's alrig - No, Igor, NO! NO KILL! Igor, oh....
Well, I can probably still use the brain. You're right Igor, you're right. Go fetch me a male.
Well, I can probably still use the brain. You're right Igor, you're right. Go fetch me a male.
This picture screams "RENTERS!" at me. What kind of asshole actually owns a place and keeps the walls white?
The recent Bag/Not a Bag guy decided to lay off some of the 'roids while tilting the scale in one definite direction.
The second picture clinches it. Igor is really these two ladies' Laundry Gimp. Probably owned by Red Dress; he is tasked with holding the camera steady, notwithstanding the five pound weight hanging from his sack, while Red Dress plays Hot Chick Puppet Theater with White Dress. And if he's been especially good she'll not only make him dance but let him lick her fingers afterwards. Red Dress rules this party with an iron fist. ooh yeah.
Milfy Sharon is a bank manager? oh man. now is the time to find out if bankers DO IT FOR THE INTEREST!
okay i just had to do that. and i also just had to mock sleeveless bag. he looks like he just agreed to be Milfy Sharon's cabana boy. he should be grateful, considering that no other woman would likely share similar tastes in cabana boys.
okay i just had to do that. and i also just had to mock sleeveless bag. he looks like he just agreed to be Milfy Sharon's cabana boy. he should be grateful, considering that no other woman would likely share similar tastes in cabana boys.
Red dress is Sharon's younger, skankier, sister. Always trying to out-do sis you know? She looks like a flamingo that just got smacked in the face with a dick.
And yes, I have lost the link to the hilarious gif of a chick getting hit in the face with a dick. I'm so disappointed.
I had a feeling he was going to have skinny boy legs. Why the HELL spend that much time making everything above your belt line big when you're gonna leave the rest gangly.
And yes, I have lost the link to the hilarious gif of a chick getting hit in the face with a dick. I'm so disappointed.
I had a feeling he was going to have skinny boy legs. Why the HELL spend that much time making everything above your belt line big when you're gonna leave the rest gangly.
Dude, even I don't wear something that squeezes my tits this hard. You'd have to walk around breathing like you're about to give birth in order for those buttons to stay on. And also be very, very gay. And there is nothing wrong with being a fag. Nothing at all.
Oh - and plus, he looks like he is taking a shit.
Oh - and plus, he looks like he is taking a shit.
You might be a douchebag if... your arms are bigger than your head.
You might be a gaybag if... there are 2 people in a picture and you're the only one wearing pink
You might be a gaybag if... your boyfriend Ricardo is waiting anxiously for his blowjob in the Motel 6 closet (door slightly ajar) for your hott mom to vacate to get some ice.
You might be a gaybag if... there are 2 people in a picture and you're the only one wearing pink
You might be a gaybag if... your boyfriend Ricardo is waiting anxiously for his blowjob in the Motel 6 closet (door slightly ajar) for your hott mom to vacate to get some ice.
Looks like he brought the mandanna out of head/wrist obscurity and introduced it to shirt-sized garment glory. Does this make him an innovator?
Awful paisley shirt not withstanding, I'll bet oldbag Hans decorated that dump, too.
Still, he has good taste in MILFs.
Still, he has good taste in MILFs.
@Mr.Belvadouche
My definition of gangly is kind of relative to the rest of the physique in this particular case. Here we see someone who is HUGE on the top but the rest of him is relatively normal. But when we get to his legs we can see that there isn't as much definition by the way his pants don't cling to his thighs. In comparison to the rest of his body they look to be lacking, thus the usage of "gangly." I'm going to put money on him being a very skinny kid in high school and getting picked on for it so he decided to muscle up to "show them."
However, gangly can also be applied to those who look like they have sticks attacked to their torsos. For example, I had a friend in high school who was about 6' and he had maybe 10-15lbs on me. I was 5'6" and 120lbs. I just didn't like being able to touch my shoulder blades when I hugged him. It was creepy.
My definition of gangly is kind of relative to the rest of the physique in this particular case. Here we see someone who is HUGE on the top but the rest of him is relatively normal. But when we get to his legs we can see that there isn't as much definition by the way his pants don't cling to his thighs. In comparison to the rest of his body they look to be lacking, thus the usage of "gangly." I'm going to put money on him being a very skinny kid in high school and getting picked on for it so he decided to muscle up to "show them."
However, gangly can also be applied to those who look like they have sticks attacked to their torsos. For example, I had a friend in high school who was about 6' and he had maybe 10-15lbs on me. I was 5'6" and 120lbs. I just didn't like being able to touch my shoulder blades when I hugged him. It was creepy.
OMg, the flex poses. Frightening. These are the kind of people you are forced to wait on when you waitress.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAUHOSGHo;urhgfo[erijng[cfoiervcp3uvg[ncpwutvpwrjgn[cjfp'vsa'dljva' fucking faggot
Post a Comment
<< Home







