Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Where's Waldouche? Twinky Wonderturd Edition

Somewhere in this lineup of cuddly Eurohotts playing out a naughty mother/daughter fantasy, I've carefully hidden a Twinky Wonderturd.
Look closely.
Can you find him?
Comments:
<< Home
And yes, he'll be there lurking like thrush on a dirty vibrator if and when they decide to kiss.
Die, Die, Die.
Die, Die, Die.
Sandy and Miranda were enjoying the concert when their friend decided to snap a nice photograph of them enjoying the event.
Suddenly, and without warning, an oversized stage light fell behind them.
It was later discovered that a fucktard was fortunately crushed beneath the light fixture.
Sandy completed her degree in Abnormal Psych while Miranda majored in Sociology. Together they opened a clinic to help stem the disturbing and growing spread of douchiness among young men that once were so full of promise.
Sadly, for some, there is no hope.
Oh, and Miranda (in gray) is smoking hotttt.
Rest in Peace, Wonderturd
Suddenly, and without warning, an oversized stage light fell behind them.
It was later discovered that a fucktard was fortunately crushed beneath the light fixture.
Sandy completed her degree in Abnormal Psych while Miranda majored in Sociology. Together they opened a clinic to help stem the disturbing and growing spread of douchiness among young men that once were so full of promise.
Sadly, for some, there is no hope.
Oh, and Miranda (in gray) is smoking hotttt.
Rest in Peace, Wonderturd
if Pee Wee Herman was a douchebag, he'd be this kid.
the girls are attractive, but hott? meh.
what i find most entertaining, is that the girl on our left is wearing a muʻumuʻu that belongs on a fat grandma.
the girls are attractive, but hott? meh.
what i find most entertaining, is that the girl on our left is wearing a muʻumuʻu that belongs on a fat grandma.
I agree with pfah on the "meh" on the hottness of said hotts. I thought I was just being overly-critical in my sleep deprived state. That's what speaking to suicidal people in the middle of the night will do to ya...
Wonderturd needs a lobotomy. I know a guy...
Wonderturd needs a lobotomy. I know a guy...
Who stands on his tippy toes so he can sneak his tongue, faux hawk, and half-limp bag sign into someone else's picture? This fucktard needs a sledgehammer to the nutsack.
I'll give you that shiny shirt Sandy is 'meh', but Miranda in gray is hot in that "nice clean girl" kind of way.
Of course, now it appears that I have to wait until Dr Douchebag is finished since he CALLED IT. Damn you, Doctor.
Of course, now it appears that I have to wait until Dr Douchebag is finished since he CALLED IT. Damn you, Doctor.
maybe i've been married for too long, but the only thing that say meh about these girls is meh boner
@pfah 7:37 am
I have a Master's Degree in Marriage and Family therapy and work for my county health department. I am a mental health crisis worker and most nights of the week I am on shift to go to local hospitals and speak with those folks in need of hospitalization. I get called out on average 4-5 times per month. This month, however has been a banner month, and I've been called out 5 times in the last 2 weeks! I'm dog-tired. It's NEVER the same day twice, however!!
This is why I come here to mock douches. Gets the mind off of the seriousness my work life is surrounded by. That, and this site isn't blocked by our internet Gestapo!
I have a Master's Degree in Marriage and Family therapy and work for my county health department. I am a mental health crisis worker and most nights of the week I am on shift to go to local hospitals and speak with those folks in need of hospitalization. I get called out on average 4-5 times per month. This month, however has been a banner month, and I've been called out 5 times in the last 2 weeks! I'm dog-tired. It's NEVER the same day twice, however!!
This is why I come here to mock douches. Gets the mind off of the seriousness my work life is surrounded by. That, and this site isn't blocked by our internet Gestapo!
@doucheous only 2 years. meh.
that work must be tough. i'm a firm believer in curbing overpopulation, so i could never do that job.
"yeah, i hear ya. here's a bottle of tylenol, i'm gonna go to the cafeteria for about 45 minutes."
that work must be tough. i'm a firm believer in curbing overpopulation, so i could never do that job.
"yeah, i hear ya. here's a bottle of tylenol, i'm gonna go to the cafeteria for about 45 minutes."
@Doucheous Scrotimus....much respect to you my friend. that cannot be an easy job. you are a good man. i don't care what bcs says about you.
@bcs....2 years eh? i'm going on 3 here. so far, so good. i wish you nothing but happiness. well, happiness and loads of married-people sex.
gross.
gross.
Let me tell you guys, my sense of humor is beyond jaded and sick.
My co-workers and I have a plan to put out a pamphlet and distribute in on how to do it right the FIRST time. For instance, if you're going to drink anti-freeze, do NOT drink alcohol prior to or afterward. It counteracts it.
The kids are the more difficult ones to deal with. Mostly it's from a fucked up parental situation of sorts. Like this kid last night. Who would want to watch dad break mom's foot and then find the 6 grams of cocaine dad has stashed on the front seat of the family car? Poor kid.
Thanks for the kudos. It's truly a calling, 'cause working for the government while the perks are decent, the pay beyond sucks...
My co-workers and I have a plan to put out a pamphlet and distribute in on how to do it right the FIRST time. For instance, if you're going to drink anti-freeze, do NOT drink alcohol prior to or afterward. It counteracts it.
The kids are the more difficult ones to deal with. Mostly it's from a fucked up parental situation of sorts. Like this kid last night. Who would want to watch dad break mom's foot and then find the 6 grams of cocaine dad has stashed on the front seat of the family car? Poor kid.
Thanks for the kudos. It's truly a calling, 'cause working for the government while the perks are decent, the pay beyond sucks...
Married people sex FTW. I love my wife dearly. Marriage is a LOT of work, but it can be done. I'm living proof of that. If Mrs. Scrotimus can put up with the likes of me for this long, she's either a saint, or a real good gal. Plus, methinks she's hott too.
Don't you agree pfah?
Don't you agree pfah?
2 year anniversary end of november...going to cali/los-angeles for week vacation in december...first time west of denver, very excited...
I have no problem with the milf actually. 'course I am willing to fuck basically anything. They both look pretty fucking bored though. Maybe a tad bit scared. They hold each other tight to float overtop the sea of douches that doth surround them.
So...what happened in the world of the internet that all of a sudden there's like 30 new names here on HCwDB? Did some website feature this one, or was it on the news or something? I don't mind a few new faces, it's just weird that it was all at once.
I guess some of the Anon's realized their opinion didn't really matter till they had a real name haha.
I guess some of the Anon's realized their opinion didn't really matter till they had a real name haha.
"Okay guys, I'll PROVE to you I'm friends with those two hot chicks from last nigh. Hold on...type type type....hold on...type type type...stupid facebook...type type...YEAH BITCHES!! CHECK IT OUT! I'M TOTALLY IN A PICTURE WITH THEM! RESPECT!"
I disagree with the "Meh" finding.
As Uncle Leo used to say, "If you just want to take her home and glue her her eyelids shut then she ain't marrying material.
UNLESS she's loaded. KA-ching!"
I never knew what the fuck he was talking about until 23 years of marriage later, yes I said TWENTY THREE YEARS, I have never glued the old lady's eyes shut ( she doesn't like it ) and she had no cash .....
As Uncle Leo used to say, "If you just want to take her home and glue her her eyelids shut then she ain't marrying material.
UNLESS she's loaded. KA-ching!"
I never knew what the fuck he was talking about until 23 years of marriage later, yes I said TWENTY THREE YEARS, I have never glued the old lady's eyes shut ( she doesn't like it ) and she had no cash .....
These two gals are the marriageable variety of Hott, cleaner and more well-groomed. Nary a Bleeth moment about them.
Waldouche is probably the Gray Hott's younger bro': that's his mum and sis he's pointin' at.
Waldouche is probably the Gray Hott's younger bro': that's his mum and sis he's pointin' at.
He's signing the letter 'P' to his deaf bud with the camera.
"Hey, that's some 'PUSSY' there! Uh huh huh huh! I've never seen girls before! Should I put my fingers up to my mouth now and stick my tongue between them?"
He thinks he's sly.
"Hey, that's some 'PUSSY' there! Uh huh huh huh! I've never seen girls before! Should I put my fingers up to my mouth now and stick my tongue between them?"
He thinks he's sly.
This is a different specimen of hott, gentlemen. This is a riper, more mature hott. A thoughtful hott. The kind of hott you want to meet at a coffee shop, rather than a bar.
The kind of hott that is unlikely to allow twinky mcturdy access anytime soon, if you know what I'm sayin'.
The kind of hott that is unlikely to allow twinky mcturdy access anytime soon, if you know what I'm sayin'.
These two look like the perfect erotic doubles tennis team.
Who let that twelve year old in the club?
Who let that twelve year old in the club?
By the time I got through with those two, they'd be hot. Smokin' hot. Nothing like making a "normal" girl do really dirty stuff.
In the background.... douches.
Post a Comment
In the background.... douches.
<< Home







