Monday, October 20, 2008
Tighty Armani is Amped Up and Armpitty

HCwDB of the Month winner Tighty Armani knows who he's voting for in the Weekly. Have you voted yet?
Yes, T.A. is ready to mack on some hotties at the 2008 Douchies in December.
But the odds are long. Early oddsmakers have Droopy McScrote at 2:1, with Bra!! at 4:1, Deathtongue at 6:1 and T.A. only at 10:1. One dark horse to split the vote is The Metaphysical Hooligan.
But what about Mooby? Can Man Boobs earn a Douchie? Gabehcuod? Acey Douchey?
And will Samurai Scrote snag one of the final spots?
Yes, I'm hyping the Douchies like a new show on Fox. Because I'm out of Cocoa Puffs and had to eat fruit cocktail for breakfast.
Comments:
<< Home
Samurai Scrote with his 4,000+ comments has more entries in his thread than there were comments in all the threads of the preceding month.
Okay, I haven't bothered to verify that, but if true it would be damned impressive.
Okay, I haven't bothered to verify that, but if true it would be damned impressive.
Yes, I have voted. And I really do hope the Samurai Scrote makes it in there. He would be an awesome additional to that already toxic lineup. God, how much longer till the Douchies?
In reviewing the monthly winners, holy shit what a year it's been!!!
Cheers mates!
Army of Douche-ness
Cheers mates!
Army of Douche-ness
Ubiquitous...um...striped? cup? Look down douche, you're missing the gratuitous down blouse opportunity here...
...I hope anyone takes it but Mooby. Seeing those things again has ruined inappropriate office bathroom happy time for another week. Damn you Mooby! Damn you to hell!
...I hope anyone takes it but Mooby. Seeing those things again has ruined inappropriate office bathroom happy time for another week. Damn you Mooby! Damn you to hell!
DB1, I had successfully blocked Deathtoungue from memory until just now. She is all that is righteous in the universe. And he is a piece of straw in a cowpatty. Thanks for bringing that painful memory back. Damn you.
AV
AV
Unfortunately, all the hotties who were on the left side of the picture, succumbed to the stench of doucheness wafting from the pits of this wife-beater wearing douche.
and can Joey P retain his title as Douche of the Year?
As usual, I'm more looking forward to Hottie of the year.
As usual, I'm more looking forward to Hottie of the year.
Tighty Armani and his boys rock the Elks Hall sub-basement, yo.
I appreciate Samurai as much as the next person, but remember: Surfer Kelly. Surfer Kelly destroys all, perhaps even Samurai.
I appreciate Samurai as much as the next person, but remember: Surfer Kelly. Surfer Kelly destroys all, perhaps even Samurai.
Love that blue and black striped cup.
Hate the stench emanating from under his pitty arms.
Love that pair of blue and black Bleeths doing the Peace Sign.
Hate that nekkid chest under the steeple of two outstretched arms. His face looks highly slappable.
Just sayin'.
Hate the stench emanating from under his pitty arms.
Love that pair of blue and black Bleeths doing the Peace Sign.
Hate that nekkid chest under the steeple of two outstretched arms. His face looks highly slappable.
Just sayin'.
Considering that Bra!! is already in the HoS, wouldn't that pretty much make him a lock for the yearly crown?
And didn't the Pats beat the Giants last year in the Super Bowl?
And didn't the Pats beat the Giants last year in the Super Bowl?
It seems Tighty is cycling again after recovering from his Popov chuggin' bender. Now he's ready for choad-slurpin'! He's so enamored with himself that he won't, as JCVD noted, look down blondie's gray wifebeater.
He'll still be trounced in the Yearly.
He'll still be trounced in the Yearly.
Gabehcuod's hott is reeling from the dog in heat hunch-pose he's displaying.
The 2008 Douchies will be harder than picking a candidate in the Cucamonga Valley 4th District Water Board vacancy on November 4th. I'm at a loss .
The 2008 Douchies will be harder than picking a candidate in the Cucamonga Valley 4th District Water Board vacancy on November 4th. I'm at a loss .
The fact that Deathtongue beat out HJBBAD and Millennium Bag for the monthly (the greatest Monthly of all time) has got to make him the favorite, right?
Surfer Kelly is so hot, I'd like to reneact the train scene in "Darling" with her as Julie Christie and me as, uh, me.
Surfer Kelly is so hot Droopy McScrote tattooed their photo from HCwDb on the blab space between his stretch marks and across his bloated gullet
Surfer Kelly is so hot Droopy McScrote sweated off 10 pounds and gained three new stretch marks posing for the photo
droopy defintely deserves to win, but deathtongue deserves a close second. deathtongue's hottie is up there with hourglass in terms of insane hotness, but droopy by himself is so disgusting that i want to literally blowtorch his fat away.
I want Surfer Kelly and Deathtongue's hott to settle it in the mud wrestling pit.
Awwwww, too cliché for ya? SO WHAT! You know you'd still like to see that.
Awwwww, too cliché for ya? SO WHAT! You know you'd still like to see that.
i dont understand how u guys can shit on him hes always with hot broads and hes always pounding booze ..... hes pretty much a god
I have to confess this guy looks kinda hot in this shot. Nice arms, great chest, tight white tanktop, no huge tatts. I think I might be able to clean him up and reform him in a sort of Professor Higgins way.
@ Amanda
By clean him up do you mean give him the full treatment a la Meryl Streep in "Silkwood"?
May need to lather-rinse-repeat on this guy
By clean him up do you mean give him the full treatment a la Meryl Streep in "Silkwood"?
May need to lather-rinse-repeat on this guy
yup, he's back on the juice
next time put the wristdana around his neck & tighten like a tourniquet til his head turns blue & pops off
next time put the wristdana around his neck & tighten like a tourniquet til his head turns blue & pops off
Dude bra!! I'm voting for da Broheim in the final brew!
And it breaks my alc-poisoned heart every time I see young hotts like these phase into stage 2 bleeths..
I can only mock. And hope. And drink.
And it breaks my alc-poisoned heart every time I see young hotts like these phase into stage 2 bleeths..
I can only mock. And hope. And drink.
can we throw Richie Bottles into the mix? And by throw him in the mix I mean,find him and stick his face in TA's armpit.
u guys gutta stio hatin ... i see this kid pull more tail at UMASS than anybody i kno ... his famous around campus and takes women down like he chugs his popov
@i love girls:
What campus is that? The Wife Beater Academy of Scrote-sucking?
lol. http://www.thefreedictionary.com
Post a Comment
What campus is that? The Wife Beater Academy of Scrote-sucking?
lol. http://www.thefreedictionary.com
<< Home







