Sunday, October 26, 2008
HCwDB Halloween Contest

The HCwDB Halloween Contest is in full effect.
If you and your boobie hottie suckle thigh dress up as a hottie/douchey toxic swirl this Halloween, send in your pic to me, douchebag1, and the best hottie/douchey costume combo will win a prize. Contest ends November 5th, or whenever the Prompas submit themselves.
Yeah, it's not a cash prize. It's not a six pack of PBR. It's a free signed copy of my book.
Hey, whaddaya want? Six dozen roses and a HoHo? I got a smelly carpet.
Comments:
<< Home
Samurai Scrote wrote a masterpiece about an obsessed fluffer's quest to shave Pfah's ghostly white balls and taint called "Flowbee Dick".
I'll just send in the cover to that book; it looks like a maggot trying to outrun two boiled eggs.
I'll just send in the cover to that book; it looks like a maggot trying to outrun two boiled eggs.
5 more days till halloween,halloween,halloween,5 more days till halloween silver shamrock!yaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
This is funny - one of my Teaching Assistants (who's half my age and fairly hott) and I were talking about doing a douchie/hott photo goof thing (cuz my wife would NEVER do this), but neither of us have the clothes or bling for it. I certainly don't have the hair... Sigh... (the picture you see? The hair is fake. I'm not blonde...)
Heh, heh, someone already sent me this photo on the net, pretty funny, and certainly original. Good luck on your contest, I'm sure you'll have some real "winners." Isn't it great that Hallowe'en is on a Friday night this year?!!
BY the way, P.S. your traffic onsite tonight is slow as the Phillies/Rays game and the Hooters Swimsuit contest were taking up a lot of evening viewer time...mine included.
Hooters contest during Hallowe-en Hoot week, how apropos.
Hooters contest during Hallowe-en Hoot week, how apropos.
Oh yes anonymous. Consider it ON. You best be bringin' your top notch orange tan, body oil, scrotal accessories, abs, and a damn good hott.
Anyone who wants to step up...we can settle it with a rumble in a back alley with a very well choreographed dance number.
Post a Comment
Anyone who wants to step up...we can settle it with a rumble in a back alley with a very well choreographed dance number.
<< Home







