Friday, October 31, 2008
Friday Thoughts and Links: Halloween Edition

Some random thoughts as I get my Logan Five Sandman costume ready for Halloween and reflect on King Douchuous the IV (pictured here) and his well deserved place in our hallowed Hall of Scrote.
Future 2008 Douchie winner DJ Bello continues to waste time on YouTube. This time in a Clockwork Orange flat on the outskirts of London, apparently. As usual, no hotts anywhere to be seen.
What is douche?
Ben Baller is the King of 'Bling. And yes, that's the same guy that was in Monday's Double Crosser pic.
Dear Annie: Why does Axe Bodyspray make me sick?
Peyton List. Mad Men may have finished for the season, but you and I have not. You are my twinkie sunshine. Marry me, then divorce me, kitten.
High School Douchical 3! It just makes me want to jump up and sing and dance like an elfin muppet whose testes have yet to drop!
Comments:
<< Home
Continuing with today’s theme, the skirt on King’s hott makes it convenient for eliminating waste.
She needs to flush poor Doucheous away and feed me some corn.
She needs to flush poor Doucheous away and feed me some corn.
Seriously, how many 'bags has Bra! had in a headlock?
We already say the Metaphysical Houligan earlier today...
We already say the Metaphysical Houligan earlier today...
Please don't have her flush me away. Have her flush Duchuous away. He is a distant relative 15 times removed. And by removed, I mean he's a douchewank.
Her skirt is just short enough to inspire IOB.
Good weekend to you all, fellow hunters. I raise a glass to you all. Trick or treat safely! And by safely, I mean knock the kids down on the grass instead of the sidewalk. There's less of a chance that they'll get hurt.
Her skirt is just short enough to inspire IOB.
Good weekend to you all, fellow hunters. I raise a glass to you all. Trick or treat safely! And by safely, I mean knock the kids down on the grass instead of the sidewalk. There's less of a chance that they'll get hurt.
Good lord, I just watched the Ben Baller video. This 'tard actually has to wear a hand towel around the back of his neck so he doesn't chafe from the weight and coarseness of his fuckin' blling!
I want to take a 7 iron to his fake fuckin' teeth.
Where's the alcohol?
I want to take a 7 iron to his fake fuckin' teeth.
Where's the alcohol?
I’d pay a king’s ransom to see someone come up with an anatomically correct Samurai Scrote model based on his descriptions in the 5,300 + posts in This Thread.
Anyways, it’s quitin’ time here. What’s that smell wafting my way from the liquor cabinet? Why hello there fresh bottle of Knob Creek! How art thou? Let’s get acquainted, shall we?
(On a side note, I’m going far, far away tomorrow but I’ll be back soon enough.) Take care everyone. Happy helloween!
Anyways, it’s quitin’ time here. What’s that smell wafting my way from the liquor cabinet? Why hello there fresh bottle of Knob Creek! How art thou? Let’s get acquainted, shall we?
(On a side note, I’m going far, far away tomorrow but I’ll be back soon enough.) Take care everyone. Happy helloween!
Happy Hallowe'en to all y'all, mah fellow hatahz!
Errrrr, ummmmm, Happy Hallowe'en to all you sick bastards! May you mock douche-o-plenty, and then follow by macking on hott-o-plenty from your trick-or-treat loot!
Errrrr, ummmmm, Happy Hallowe'en to all you sick bastards! May you mock douche-o-plenty, and then follow by macking on hott-o-plenty from your trick-or-treat loot!
dude, someone please tell me why king D has a friggin' MIC in his hand???
its gotta be part of the outfit... it matches his shirts too well.
its gotta be part of the outfit... it matches his shirts too well.
Ben Baller WTF??? That guy is fucking ridiculous. I love when rich kids think they are hard... give me a fucking break... your parents paid for everything... you've never had to work a hard day in your life..... Get over yourself. Your a walking punchline.
Try making your own money w/o your family's help.
Try making your own money w/o your family's help.
. Axe Shower Gel Recovery, the bodywash/cleanser, had a highly hazardous score because the ingredients in the product are linked to cancer, developmental/reproductive toxicity , violations, restrictions and warnings, allergies/immunotoxicity, neurotoxicity, endocrine disruption, bioaccumulation, organ system toxicity, and more.
That's from the "Your Axe Makes me Sick" site. So not only are these douches stinky, they're also making themselves infertile. Which is a good thing, I think.
And Ben Baller looks like the retarded brother of the Steelers' Hines Ward. Hines rocks...but Baller is a total douche.
I bet the doucheitude was just wafting from that convention...
That's from the "Your Axe Makes me Sick" site. So not only are these douches stinky, they're also making themselves infertile. Which is a good thing, I think.
And Ben Baller looks like the retarded brother of the Steelers' Hines Ward. Hines rocks...but Baller is a total douche.
I bet the doucheitude was just wafting from that convention...
King D.....I wonder if I'll be able to bag anything that good in Palm Springs this weekend...I know theres lotsa lizads there so I think I got a good chance. Of course, it just may be likely that I'm only gonna be able to find 'bags like Old No.7...
Happy Halloween alla you twisted bastids.
Happy Halloween alla you twisted bastids.
King D.....I wonder if I'll be able to bag anything that good in Palm Springs this weekend...I know theres lotsa lizads there so I think I got a good chance. Of course, it just may be likely that I'm only gonna be able to find 'bags like Old No.7...
Happy Halloween alla you twisted bastids.
Happy Halloween alla you twisted bastids.
Well-played, BCS!!!
And I protest HSM3's Zac (ryhmes with "sac") Efron called "douche". He's a pretty princess bag.
And I protest HSM3's Zac (ryhmes with "sac") Efron called "douche". He's a pretty princess bag.
Check out Baron Von Goolo's Myspace page for some Douchebag's of the Living Dead pics:
www.myspace.com/baronvongoolo
www.myspace.com/baronvongoolo
Seeing Fishnet Hott with that uhhh, I can't even say it, makes me lost all faith in humanity. All of it. Either God has an incredible sense of humor and irony, or he's a horrendously sadistic SOB.
Sadly, my husband refuses to dress up with me as a douchie/hottie couple... now I have no socially acceptable reason to dress slutty tonight. And no shot at the signed book. *sigh*
Exposing us to King D on Halloween is a kin to exposing yourself to trick or treaters at your door. There are some things you just don't do. Bad admin, no biscuit.
And I'm f'n sorry is that the ubiquitous star tattoo on his freakin head or was it neatly trimmed in by his public barber? Either way I'm guessing King D swings both ways. Why not go all out and tat a fucking red cup on your ass next homo.
She looks like she is a roofie and a Mexican donkey show away from being a pro. Although I doubt the donkey would hit it without a bag covering that face. Yuck.
I feel somehow feel dirtier, if that's at all even possible.
And I'm f'n sorry is that the ubiquitous star tattoo on his freakin head or was it neatly trimmed in by his public barber? Either way I'm guessing King D swings both ways. Why not go all out and tat a fucking red cup on your ass next homo.
She looks like she is a roofie and a Mexican donkey show away from being a pro. Although I doubt the donkey would hit it without a bag covering that face. Yuck.
I feel somehow feel dirtier, if that's at all even possible.
Basic problem with your blog is that the chicks aren't hot. My guess is they'd benefit from a douche. Stinky!
she is hunched a little and looks to be about to take a doody,which can only mean shes preparing to attempt a rarely seen reverse plumpkin,by which she is in fact the one taking a shit AND giving head
Hey DB1,
Elizabeth Banks just mentioned Hot Chicks with Douchebags on the Tonight show (Fri 10/31). Turns out she a huge fan!!!
Way to Go DB1!!
You are officially THE man!
Kc
Elizabeth Banks just mentioned Hot Chicks with Douchebags on the Tonight show (Fri 10/31). Turns out she a huge fan!!!
Way to Go DB1!!
You are officially THE man!
Kc
OH Jesus...I just noticed his Playboy boxers. As of the rest of it weren't enough.
Meh, another wasted Halloween for me...there's always next year, though.
Meh, another wasted Halloween for me...there's always next year, though.
This blog is all over the place. Cancer in the douche sauce, DJ Bello has not yet been kidnapped for a most likely to go unpaid ransom , and another unwelcome look into the eye scorching spectacle that is King Douchuous the IV.
Yuck,....
However,
The work of bcs, holbrooks, and especially D Sock and Crucial had me in stitches tonight as I actually read every Samürai Scröte post from 5201 to whatever it's at now.
Kudos, comedy classic , I tell ya. With a life of it's own.
The best being crucial head's:
"Samurai Scrote has a tattoo of a single line wiring diagram for a 2000 amp switchgear service on the inside of his urethra."
Yuck,....
However,
The work of bcs, holbrooks, and especially D Sock and Crucial had me in stitches tonight as I actually read every Samürai Scröte post from 5201 to whatever it's at now.
Kudos, comedy classic , I tell ya. With a life of it's own.
The best being crucial head's:
"Samurai Scrote has a tattoo of a single line wiring diagram for a 2000 amp switchgear service on the inside of his urethra."
To the extreme, he rocks a mic like a vandal-
Lights up a stage and waxes chumps like a candle-
(Burnin' em, if they ain't quick and nimble,)
He goes crazy when he hears a cymbal...
Oh Douchie Boy, the pipe, the pipe is calling you...
Lights up a stage and waxes chumps like a candle-
(Burnin' em, if they ain't quick and nimble,)
He goes crazy when he hears a cymbal...
Oh Douchie Boy, the pipe, the pipe is calling you...
Hey, Db1, I just watched Jay Leno a while ago and that really hot chick Elizabeth Banks was on and first thing she talked about was YOUR website! You are now the Hot Dude! AND, she also tried to explain what douchebags were. You're gonna be getting the hits all over the place now, and I bet your book sells even more. CONGRATS!
He's gonna need to bring in a few of the regs when he finally gets that nod for a screenplay ..
I'm thinking an updated version of Kentucky Fried Movie that gets some shit kicking CGI effects and lot's of exploding douchebags and maybe some cameos ...? By the boys..? In here....?
I'm thinking an updated version of Kentucky Fried Movie that gets some shit kicking CGI effects and lot's of exploding douchebags and maybe some cameos ...? By the boys..? In here....?
From here actually. Damn, I'm tossing back some thought impairing Crown Royal waiting for that P.O.A. to come on the Tonight Show so I can say "Yay" and then pass out ...
Stoopid Pacific Standard Time ....
Stoopid Pacific Standard Time ....
Will someone take dj bellos camera away from him, please... just because youtubes there it doesnt mean you have post everything you do on it!
djbello never learned the fine art of editing, he's a mere cheap trick.
We are now seeing the full circle of the printing press invention. Today ANYBODY can print almost ANYTHING just like that, word of photo, and make it available to anyone, just like that.
Gutenburg would not only roll over in his grave, he'd do the Zombie Jamboree.
We are now seeing the full circle of the printing press invention. Today ANYBODY can print almost ANYTHING just like that, word of photo, and make it available to anyone, just like that.
Gutenburg would not only roll over in his grave, he'd do the Zombie Jamboree.
FUCK YOU DJ BELLO.....FUCK YOU! JUMP OFF A CLIFF, OR BETTER YET, STAB YOURSELF IN THE NECK WITH A BUTTER KNIFE.
P.S. LONG LIVE KING DOUCHOUS!
P.S. LONG LIVE KING DOUCHOUS!
Here's hoping DB1 can get hold of that Leno appearance by the lovely Elizabeth Banks. If anyone sees it on YouTube or elsewhere, please post it!
@Vin,
Thanks for the good vibes you Bahstun Bahstid! Heh heh. There are so many literary masterpieces in that thread by so many authors it moggles my bind.
I don't see how anyone could read through it in one sitting... it's impossible... unless, you are Sâmúræ Scrõté.
Cheers!
Thanks for the good vibes you Bahstun Bahstid! Heh heh. There are so many literary masterpieces in that thread by so many authors it moggles my bind.
I don't see how anyone could read through it in one sitting... it's impossible... unless, you are Sâmúræ Scrõté.
Cheers!
@crucial, 10:03 p.m. -
We all wrote our tributes vicariously through Samurai Scrote after he read them and told us what to write.
Only Samurai Scrote knows how that makes sense.
We all wrote our tributes vicariously through Samurai Scrote after he read them and told us what to write.
Only Samurai Scrote knows how that makes sense.
She's checking to see if he has a dick. My instinct says no. I do, however, and would not mind giving her treat my happy trick. :)
I do think this is a most incredible website for proclaiming great wonders of Our God!
is micardis hct a sulfa drug
Post a Comment
is micardis hct a sulfa drug
<< Home







