Friday, October 24, 2008

 

Friday Haiku


I'd like to welcome all the new readers visiting for the first time. Welcome to the Hot Chicks with Douchebags experience! Come for the douchebags. Stay for the boobies.

Here's your Friday Haiku:

Arched-back hott, scrumptious.
Ripped L'Italiano douche cloth,
Points at small package.

More Haikus from the comments thread:

an italian flag?
from the looks of that sausage,
it's from vienna.

-- bcs

Small Italian link
with giant Asian melons
Bad lunch combo there

-- doucheous Scrotimus

"Is that a raisin
In your Speedo, or are you
Just glad to see me?"

-- boatbutter

Soaked in greasy brine
Ripped and balding old guido
Has Midget Gherkin

-- clementine of cappadoucha

his bellybutton
looks like sideways vagina
or a second mouth

-- johnny scrotten
Comments:
pointing at your dick,
no matter how miniscule,
won't impress judges.
 
She's appetizing -
Italian mini sausage
won't satisfy her.
 
Later haiku time
will be better for West Coast
participation
 
She must be wond'ring:
I thought that their muscles grew
when they were on 'roids?
 
Hairless and oily
is no way to go through life,
son. What a choad-bag!
 
Italia patch
covers tiny rotini.
yo, vaffanculo.
 
He is proud to note
that his shrunken penis is
starting to grow back.
 
Mini-Italian
sausage links do not impress.
Not much to point at!
 
"I'm maxed out, baby!"
He says, clearly delighted.
She still can't find it.
 
bodybuilding man
poses next to Sum Yung Gai.
bad surprise awaits.
 
A fan of Scarface...
"Say hello to my little
Friend," He says pointing.
 
the sad part here is
he's got a raging boner
hiding behind patch.
 
Workouts and steroids
Hott leans on oily douchebag
He grabs as she slips
 
"You wanna know why
my ego is so big? 'Cause
I'm compensating."
 
Asian seductress
And The Rock's skinny brother
Nobody wins here
 
"Is that a raisin
In your Speedo, or are you
Just glad to see me?"
 
years of Italian
pride are flushed down the toilet
by oily douchebag.
 
Newest world order
Red Army sends mutant douche
to rip the hottie's spines out
 
east asian hottie
posed with "the rock" wannabe
more like "the pebble"
 
Italia patch
worn proudly over his patch
of pubes, not penis
 
Asian call girls says:
"Love you long time. In your case,
about 10 seconds."
 
Tokyo Hott asks,
"Where did my pet gerbil go?"
"In here," Fruit Boy says.
 
Andro-Creatine
Not make tiny member grow
Asian hot cries alone
 
an italian flag?
from the looks of that sausage,
it's from vienna.
 
This is what started
The decline of the Romans
Goths had bigger dicks
 
Empty locker room
Metaphor for other things
that do not quite show.
 
Small Italian link
with giant Asian melons
Bad lunch combo there
 
Tony Soprano's
Not-well-known associate:
Vinnie "Shrunken Head"
 
Hair covers one eye;
She looks away from his "pride" to stifle laughter.
 
Would you like to see
What an Italian raisin
Looks like? No? OK.
 
In any Language,
"Speedo" translates roughly to
"look at my small dong"
 
Taking too many
 
She has had her fill,
but she will surely hunger
again in 30.
 
Damn Blogger software!
What happened to the Trash Can?
I wasn't finished!
 
"Where's the beef?", she asks.
Magnifying glass needed
to see this chode's dick.
 
Crap!

Hair covers one eye;
She looks away from his "pride"
to stifle laughter.

(It sucked anyway.)
 
guido packing light
might score with asian hott, but
no happy ending
 
Flyweight division:
Overall body mass not
only qualifier.
 
Jesus Harold Christ!
He is missing Little Head!
Big head all alone...
 
Taking too many
Steroids will turn it into
A little raisin.
 
@bcs

No happy ending?
Depends what you mean. Could be
snuggling, talking.

He shares his feelings
About his broken member
She pleasures herself
 
Preparation H -
Don't masturbate when rubbing
it on your abs, douche!
 
It's the same thing Hugh
Grant wanted...a little head.
Divine Brown is pleased.
 
Banana hammock
meant to hold bananas in
not swollen raisins!
 
Dennis Hopper says,
"Sicilian's spawned by Douchebags."
Asian Hott agrees.
 
Italy ashamed
First fuckin' Moussolini
Now Jersey scrotewanks
 
weightlift p.s.a.
human growth hormone shrinks dick
just say no to roids
 
"Look at my guns, girl!"
But she can only see his
Tiny Deringer
 
Insert thumb in mouth...
Blow hard to inflate fake dick...
Soon he'll have reltne.
 
Oily and Greasy
A sad way to go through life
Miss Nippon hates you
 
perfect example
the unnecessary point
no one should look there
 
I can do nothing but laugh
Scrotebag, Douchebag, DoucheNozzle..all those names seem inadequete...speaking of inadequete..

Meet Guido, the field mouse.

Douche-o-rama
CDC
 
asian hottie hungry
wanted large filling eggroll
got wonton instead
 
He has to point out
Where it is, and she's Asian!
You know you're small when . . .
 
Gustavo lands hot?

No hips, fake tits, no cheek bones

Thats a man baby!
 
Italia Douche points
to fully erect penne
"Uh, is it in yet?"
 
Weenie really small
Asian hottie doesnt care
Use to small packages
 
Did it fall over?
Leaning Tower of Penis?
Only rubble remains.
 
see? stereotypes
not always true. Italians
don't all have big dicks...
 
Gustavo lands hot?

No hips, fake tits, no cheek bones

Thats a man baby!
 
"Pasta not noodle!"
Greasy Boy shouts at his Bleeth.
Macaroni cock.
 
@johnny scrotten -

But Eddie Murphy
said that once in his act! She
don't see it eithahhhhh.....
 
his bellybutton
looks like sideways vagina
or a second mouth
 
"I have one hair left.
It's down here. Wanna see it?"
Photographer runs.
 
Soaked in greasy brine
Ripped and balding old guido
Has Midget Gherkin
 
A mark of the bag
there on his left pectoral?
He has a heart-on.














BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 
Her press credentials:
Good ability with zoom lens.
Tough assignment here.
 
Fake tan, fake muscles
Fake sweat, fake hott "into him"
Why not fake bulge too?
 
Messed it up again!
Take out "good" in second line -
Gotta learn to count.....
 
Clementine @ 8:21

"Midget Gherkin" Nice.
He'd need a pair of tweezers
For gherkin jerkin.
 
@don't wheeze-

and i'm sure she'd say,
"Staaaaht fuckin!" to him, even
though he's inside her...
 
Pic like cooking show:
Asian/Italian, disturbing
New fusion cuisine
 
Her press credentials:
Ability with zoom lens.
Tough assignment here.



(grumbles)
 
This does prove one thing
Japanese tourists will take
Pic with ANYONE!
 
If Nero fiddled
while Rome continued to burn,
His fiddle was small
 
@johnny scrotten -

She needs eye-catcher,
Guido points at his chopstick;
no bargain for her.
 
@ Boatbutter

Quite wll played my friend
Always fun to compare dong
to food: my wife likes!
 
This guy is da bomb
My MySpace friends would agree
Fuck all you haterz
 
Agreed Clementine...
Dong/food jokes are always fun.
I like to do this....

Take pork tenderloin,
A place on a cookie sheet.
Hold it right down there

And ask her if she
Prefers that it be cooked rare,
Medium, or well.
 
Haiku is contrived
Me and Skeletina know
Headphone tats rule, yo
 
Damnit....a typo!
"A" should really be an "And"
@ 8:33.
 
TARMAL DCIK FAGAOTH!
FUE #! VIETCOGN WHOAR! 3#!
BATHE IN FAGAOTH BLODO!
 
Flyteeth must have seen
the article in the Post.
Welcome back, Flyteeth!

; )
 
Will Plinky return?
I never posted with him.
I should read old threads.
 
I must confess now
Mr. White is bored at work
Posts as "greatest hits"

I honor Flyteeth
And some assorted douchebags
As best as I can
 
Darksock at meeting?
I'm sure he'll be all bummed out
He missed the party.
 
For the new readers:
Friday Haiku is a blast
and all in good fun.

Stay tuned for Weeklies
and the Monthly voting, too.
Your votes always count.
 
But fucking Blogger
Keeps fucking deleting posts
Fucking asshat fucks
 
speedo douche douche douche
asian hott hott hott hott hott
little dick dick dick
 
I know, Mr. White -
I've seen you do that before.
Flyteeth is classic.
 
DB1's next book
Should be a collection of
All Friday Haikus.
 
I'm so freaking fat
That this guy's tiny member
Lost in my fat flaps
 
@boatbutter -

DB1 could start
a whole spinoff library
from common postings:

Friday Haiku book.
Collection of Weekly champs
as well as Monthlies.

Wednesday limericks.
Honorary Douche of Month.
And "Caption This Pic."
 
no homepage for me?!??
i'll hire a lawyer and sue
for my damages.
 
i'll sue bcs
for defamation of my
awesome character.
 
@pfah, 8:51 a.m. -

I feel your pain, bra!!
I made it two straight Fridays,
but my run is done.
 
Hott is top heavy.
She can fall over on me.
Waxy douche be damned.

Stan poorly endowed.
Shouldn't be showing that off,
For the love of God.


-Amerigo Vesdouchey
 
@ don't wheeze the douche

I would sign over
Whatever rights I'd have to
To make that happen.

Wednesday Limericks
Are also a favorite.
Lots of good stuff here.
 
and i'll sue Darksock
on general principle.
calling my lawyer.
 
and i'll litigate
don't wheeze the douche because he's
funnier than me.
 
i'll also sue my
friend mr. white for pissing
on my leather shoe.
 
Aww, c'mon there pfah...
How do you pronounce your name?
Is the "P" silent?
 
Glad to be counted
among the haikus worthy
of front page stardom

We still love you, pfah
do not sue bcs
character in tact.

Plinky and Flyteeth?
What a momentous Friday
Now I need liquor
 
Can I keep the pic
You made for my avatar?
I really like it.
 
samurai scrote will
sue pfah. judge will reward him
pfah's eternal soul
 
and johnny scrotten
will be hearing from lawyers.
i'll own his house too.
 
@boatbutter, 8:57 a.m. -

His might be silent,
but somehow I doubt that holds
true for Mr. White.
 
well, well, well, well, well, Doucheous Scrotimus wants
a piece of me too?!??
 
shit. i didn't hit 'return' on that last one.
 
pfah has the backing
of revered Samurai Scrote -
We're all up Shit Creek.
 
as long as we are reminiscing...
 
i'll be suing me.
i'll take my own ass to court.
i'll owe me some cash.
 
What happened to "ed?"
Sometimes called "K federbag"
He wrote some good shit.
 
boatbutter, you say
my name: P-fah. pronounce the
'P' like mr. white.
 
I have no cash, pfah.
But I will give you pictures
of my hott wife nude!
 
and dear boatbutter,
that avatar is all yours.
my gift to you bro.
 
nice to see you pfah
have been a less frequent guest
unlike my hemorrhoids
 
Wheeze gotta roll, yo!
Damn, I hate fractured English!
I must run errands.
 
your hot wife nude, eh?
well Doucheous Scrotimus,
i already have.



heheh...
 
yeah thats good question
what the hell happened to ed?
did anon kill him?
 
good to be back here.
been REALLY busy at work.
*high five* bcs!
 
yeah! where IS dear ed?
he was funnier than a midget
wrestling in poo.
 
seeya later Wheeze!
make sure to wear your seatbelt!
idiots out there.
 
need to go to lunch.
having my back waxed today.
should be a good time.
 
I think ed still lurks
Under a different handle.
He'll resurface soon.

And thank you P-fah
For letting me keep my pic.
It's fuckin' kick ass.
 
Ah yes, I forgot
pfah's surveillance equipment
is at my house too

Beware, good hunters!
Don't get on pfah's bad side.
He'll publish those pics!
 
Eyeballs now sterile
Euro-douche in plum smugglers
Asian ladyboy
 
Boatbutter's av is
quite awesome to see just like
his haikus to read
 
pfah busy at work
guess market not affecting
your fine employment
 
Shit! Dammit! No way!
I missed a West Coast friendly
Haiku posting time.
 
Meetings on Friday
Mornings should be banished from
Our world pronto!
 
Her scoliosis
Cannot be cured by Prep H
My bone will help her.
 
Now we all know why
Nomar Garciaparra
Keeps uniform on.
 
He’s like a turtle
Wiener crawls back inside shell
Finds comfort in spleen.
 
Samurai Scrote would
Use tiny Tim’s abs here for
Washing his laundry.
 
crucial in meeting
missed out on friday haiku
with mr. coinpurse
 
We truly need a
second round of haikus on
Friday Haiku day

Crucial head's haikus
have me doubled over in
a pool of urine
 
I could do without
Seeing this dude's swollen clit
Ever again. Mom?
 
Counter-sue pfah
For loafer interference
In golden orgy

I will proudly park
His little R32
In my own driveway
 
Friday meetings suck!
I hate them with all my soul
What a waste of time!
 
Lots of urine talk
Equals successful Friday
I'm easily pleased
 
bcs busts out
Old Levis-hatin' Randy
I miss that fat fuck
 
This douche is wearing
A size 4T Underoos
Not filling them out
 
Fuck you, Mr. White!
My job on Morning Zoo Crew
Shames all you fuckers!

I make fart noises
When DJ Asshat tells me
I'm a fucking star!
 
L'Italiano
Has missed a hair while shaving
Dangles in his shorts
 
so many haikus
not in true haiku format
5-7-5 dorks
 
Readying his ass
The greased up Speedo assclown
Says, "Pull my finger."
 
Raggedy Randy
I'm not affected by you
I do what I do
 
Oh yeah, Mr. White?
You write haiku to yourself
Who's the asshole now?
 
Trashcan icon gone
Can't change my last haiku to
Raggedy Randy

My "humor" is blown
Thanks a lot, Blogger software
Now I am ashamed.
 
I hate being late
To work on Fridays cause
I miss good Haiku

Balding muscle choad
Pulls in skinny Asian Hott
Asians like it small
 
super sweet asian
stares away from wang
size of raisin
 
What is the story
behind Mr. White and pee?
New 'bag hunter here...
 
Poor poor Mr. White
Trying to entertain us
Cover blown. Damn blog!
 
Scrotimus, way back
There was a pic of a hott
Squatting down, I think

Another poster
Said she was going to pee
On featured douchebag

I remarked that I
Would quite enjoy such a thing
With a hott like her

Joke took on new life
Has haunted-slash-entertained
Me for all these days
 
my good friend Pfah
you may take my house, but you'll
never take my pride

(lame U2 lyrical reference, trying to distract everyone from Mr. White's blogger blunder...)
 
Don't kid Mr. White
Your tarp covered basement is
For real I'm guessing.

(heh heh heh).
 
FINGER POINTS
TO ITALIAN PEE PEE
WHAT AN ASIAN DEELITE
 
DB1 welcomes
new readers, possibly from
lawsuit attention?

if so, welcome you
rubberneckers, watch your step,
no "wet floor" sign here...
 
Blogger needs a good
Hose down with napalm right now
But we soldier on.
 
crucial, there's no tarp
Elaborate drains and vents
It was custom job
 
Thank you, Mr. White
Your explanation concise
and in haiku form!!
 
She's wearing a security pass--maybe this is all som Clockwork Orange/aversion therapy experiment.
 
My other car is
a Fiat. My wife prefers
to use vibrator.
 
Look at my package
Once the gherkin gets workin
I'm still a douche wank
 
DB1 getting props on The Smoking Gun...
 
back is now hairless.
it burns a little bit though.
happy ending too.
 
thanks for memories
of posts gone by, mr. white.
brings a tear to eyes.
 
welcome new 'hunters!
we have but 1 rule in here:
don't be an asshole.
 
Assholes not welcome.
Mocking douchebags, however,
is MOST welcome here!
 
my bro j. scrotten,
stole this song from the Beatles
now we steal it back.
 
So, pfah, my friend
just curious, did you get
your ass-crack waxed too?
 
don't want to work.
but the deadlines are waiting.
must earn my paycheck.

see you fellas soon.
as always, it's been a blast.
have a great weekend!
 
oh no, no my friend.
but the balls and taint get waxed.
too much info bro?
 
actually, i
don't really get anything
waxed. shave the balls though.




woo!
 
A shorn scrotum is
one of life's indulgences
wax on, good hunter
 
Gherkin boy and bleeth
Call Samurai Scrote their god
The planet's gone douche
 
All Hail Samurai.
His haikus are most epic
S.S. wins yearly.
 
hi Samurai Scrote.
thanks for your card in the mail.
why does it smell odd?
 
Haiku train departs,
Leaves DarkSock on platform C
There holding his dick.
 
don't worry Darksock.
your other hand is still free
for picking your nose.
 
whereas, if i was
left holding my dick, it would
both hands. booyah!
 
take.

i meant to type 'take'.


son of a bitch.
 
can't delete comments
anymore using Blogger.
must type carefully.
 
Hey there good Darksock
Sorry you missed today's train
Rub vigorously.
 
United Nations
Day, October twenty-fourth:
No Axis Power.
 
Not a day over 60
Not a size over 40D
While an inch worm cries
 
Steroid aftermath
Asian Kung Pao Injection
Into Bleethe Fake Slugs

---Sir Douchealot the Third, the Triumphant Scroturn
 
Her melons, not that
large, she arches spine to fool
the horny wanker.

His cock and balls are
small, but maybe he's grower
and just not show-er.

But chances are he
builds the body chiseled to
over-compensate.
 
Instead of even
six inches he compensates
with six-pack of abs.
 
With a kimono
and a netsuke at his
waist, he's Asian.

His universal
features, like Charles Bronson,
cross-appeal to hotts.

He has TWO skinny
peckers slung along his groin
sideways 'neath red, white.

An Italian seal
of approval marks the spot
we hasten to mock.
 
With dark glasses and
bad-ass headband, shirt, suit and
tie: Samurai Scrote?

Wouldn't that be the
cat's meow and biggest joke
on us baghunters!

Only D-B-1
knows for sure and he certain-
ly isn't telling.
 
At first I thought
Mock Tony, but, second thoughts:
More power to him

The dude is fifty
Yet ripped like Terminator
Bang Mo Phuc, Tony!

--VS
 
Okay holy fucking shit, haiku in Japanese ftw.
 
Rock doppelganger
Dismisses haterz, saying:
"I was in the pool!"
 
Just short of a deuce?
Italian sausage shrinkage
is disappointed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.