Wednesday, October 29, 2008

 

Fist of Power


When trying to charm the Norwegian Model at the bar, and nervous that she'll be put off by your Spudwebbian height, do what Karl does.

Demonstrate the "Fist of Power."
Comments:
Man, I'd like to Power Fist her!

She's Scandinavian loveliness.

I've seen tatt-sleeves before, but an entire tatt-shirt?? Come on!
 
He is a Yakuza enforcer wanna-be? Let's cut off his little finger if he taints this amazon hott.
 
why the hell is claire danes hanging out with Slim Goodbody?
 
if Skeletor and Heidi Klum had a daughter, it would be this girl.

if i was wearing a shirt like this douchebag, i'd be shaking my fist too.
 
i really hope that is just her annoying little brother visiting from out of town. if it is not...god help us all.

that tattoo shirt is legendarily douchey.
 
yeah, classic tattoo shirt..
geezowy...
 
He looks like one of the coreys - either one is a douche so it doesn't matter.

Huh. flesh colored tattoo shirt really only works if'n you ain't orange.

She ... well, she is an adequate substitute for my Gwyneth Paltrow fantasy involving two gallons of vegetable oil, a wiffle ball bat, three tubes of chocolate chip cookie dough and little person wearing a lawn jockey outfit and holding a tray of buttered sticky buns.

Yeah!
 
Wonder douche powers.....ACTIVATE!!

Form of....an Ice Speculum.
 
I just realized that a white belt in baggery must be the equivalent to a black belt in karate.

Fisty is a seventh degree white belt, and he's showing us how he can pull the heart from the chest of a bag-mocker and show it to him while it's still beating.
 
He looks like he might be closely related to Fish Slap. Like Fish Slap's little brother, Minnow Spank.

She's lovely-icious. The wood/skin ratio here is remarkably high.

AV
 
Wow...is that shirt from the Kat von Dee Halloween Collection?
 
hey everyone.

look right above his head. is that the naked torso of a man?

which could mean 2 things:

1. male review show
2. a life-size statue of jesus christ

either way, i'm creeped out.
 
bcs @ 10:35

Nice reference man! That blew my mind back to when I was a kid!
 
That shirt is beyond douche its so tight its probably a full body suit under the jeans. White belt of course. Hopefully theres a mma fighter who sees the fist and beats him mercilessly.
 
Karl is an 7th level dwarfdouche, well stocked in douchecoutrements: gelled up hair, orange tan, ugly skin tight print shirt, white belt. If you took away his gravity defying do, he'd lose another three inches. But hey, maybe she's standing on something...
 
you guys don't want to mess with shorty here. he'll activate his tattoo powers and have that snake on his chest jump out and inject you with venom.

oh wait, that's a SHIRT??? Well then he will have the snake in his trousers jump out and try to inject you with venom.

as for the lovely and vivacious Nancy Norwegian, i am sure she has back dimples...which is making me drool. back dimples...boobies.
oh sweet nordic hott, do awful and wonderful things to me please.
 
The Shogun of Amsterdam.

Just needs to get that glow and then Heidi and him can realize their love to some terrible new wave song.
 
@ pfah

It would make sense them for them to be at a male review because I think big bird there is a tranny.
 
@ bcs

Your links are tainted. Never again.

Thats not really a shirt, its a ridiculous tattoo. Like the guy from the Love Boat - Tatu (da plane, da plane).

FFS!
 
@legal douche

Correcting your 70's reference. That was from Fantasy Island, not Love Boat.

@massengill

Me thinks you are right. Look at that jaw line. That screams tranny.
 
@ripwild

And look at her hand. If she made a fist, it would be bigger than that dude's head.
 
Somebody should call in an Amber Alert for his chin.
 
@amanda-
that, i think, could be the best comment you have made to date. keep up the good wordses.
 
GO GO POWER RANGERS! LOL

Sean Penn called and said that you're not his son, so stop picking fights with Scandinavian hotts. They hate tatt shirts.
 
Dude is a tatdouche.

The blonde is smokingly hot.
 
The shirt / gelled hair is so over-the-top douche that it outshines the subtle doucheity of the white belt. I like white belts on cute little hipster girlies with plastic barettes in their hair and lots of buttons on their tote bags, but it just moves this douche up another half point on the Grieco infection scale.
 
Black power. Right on, brother. Don't let the man keep you down.
 
"Fist of Power Ranger" might be going up against "Homies in Da Boutique Hotel Lobby" in the next Weekly.

That would be a tight vote, lemme tell ya.....
 
Shouldn't that shirt say "Ed Hardy" on it somewhere?
 
@anon, 12:34 p.m. -

It may be too small.
 
ok, now, this guy is just plain TRYING to get posted on HCwDB.com!
She is my idea of smokin hot.
 
@ ripwild

Good call. I'm off today (not to mention I was born in the 80's).

FFS!
 
Spudwebbian = one of the best new words to come out of HCwDB in a while.
 
@ douchelexic 11:56 AM

Actually, I have that one ranked as Amanda's 9th best comment. I have created a compilation of all of Amanda's comments, ranked in order, here.
 
nice work sir.
 
If I had ten fists I'd devote one to the bridge of his nose and the other 9 to well...her.
 
You know, you guys are doing a good job of getting Amanda prepared for when her stardom explodes and she is followed around by creeps all the time.

It's a measure of success. How many lunatics engage you on a daily basis.
 
For sure, he knows from fisting.

Fuck Fung.
 
This one should come pretty damn close in the weekly. He may even be a candidate for the monthly. He's a short little douche with the token white belt. Fist of Power? More like Fist of Douchebagescrotialfantasism. That's a new word. They should add it to the dictionary with his name next to it.
 
Goddamn! I feel sorry for napoleon ass. Why she couldn't pose with someone that is her own size.
 
That's not a minidouche.... that's samurai scrote using his yakuza tatt dick to throttle trannies. because he's a man of respectability. which rhymes with tittie.
 
Motherfucker! I got Rick Rolled.
 
damn, lemme try that again "By Odin's POWER!" shit, still no mighty hammer of Thor *ahem* ok... "By ODIN'S power!"dammit! get a grip!"By Odin's POWer!"shit shit shit....

--VS
 
this guy is actually the brilliant author of "White Rike Me", Yojimbo Kimoshaba.

he underwent extensive physical reconstruction, like John Howard Griffin, to experience life as a caucasian in America.

this picture was taken the day before his height-augmentation at a clinic in Oslo.

so, that explains that.

come on, didnt you guys realize the jig was up when you saw the shirt and form of that fist extention? he's asian.
 
Fight the power
Fight the power that be!
Fight the power
Fisting a tall tranny!

If that chick isn't equipped with a garden hose than that dude is 6'6".
 
I bought that exact shirt at Target for my Halloween costume. I think it was about $9.99.
 
@ massengill 1:36

you sly fuckah!
 
She is a train wreck of neuroses.
 
Looks like Fish Slap has been making little minion clones for his battle against Fung.
 
hey pfah,brothabag to the left is creeped out too
 
@ bmt..ten thousand fists to his hair...?no?...yes?fuck it disturbed is the best metal act out there right now..ok i said it!
 
Am I the only who think the blondie looks exactly like the blond chick in Scrubs?

Which just gives her 10x bonus points for hotness!
 
I'd say she's just a statuesque Nordic fantasy, and he's a misled average-height douchebag fisting at the cameraman, which she is instead posing for (bein' a model and all that).
Sorta like Madonna and Sean Penn...she never met a camera she didn't like and Penn never met a camera he DID like, at least when they were together.

Only diff bein' that Penn is no douchebag. And indeed, Karl here does remind me of Fish-Slap. SMILE, Karl, you should be HAPPY.

Oh, and bcs, you are a sicko, and your links prove it. But we all know you don't care. Be forewarned: the goblin's'll getcha' if 'ya don't watch out!!!
 
Hey, is that Fist of Power like Robert Schuller's the Hour of Power at the Crystal Cathedral on Sunday morning?

Just asking.
 
Wonderdouche powers... ACTIVATE! Form of: a raging hedgehog!
 
Do you dare defy the fisting powers of his Elfin magic?
You do so at your peril.
 
Using the beta capsule, Hyata becomes ...



Ultraman!
 
She's a Transformer, your honor. He is in early-stage douche hand gesture, before the formation of discernible pseudopods.
 
Are we sure this isn't Howard Stern's wife, Beth Ostrosky?
 
He looks like an action figure.
 
Wow. The fist alone makes you a DB! But wearing a skin tight Miami Ink costume shirt makes you a raging DB.

Congrats you have achieved epic DBness!
 
We can be positive that this dork has a lateral lisp.
 
Ok, then, riddle me this, what is douchier? "Tatts" or a shirt of fake "tatts"? I almost crapped myself in the store the other day when I saw this

Ok. If tattoos are douchey, I will accept that. Then, should this not be called "Miami Ink Doucheriaser Costume?"

Oh, and BTW, bcs, about that link in the last thread? I hate you. I HATE you. I fucking hate you. And then I cried a little vowed I would never be tempted by hyperlinks of secret content again.
 
Oh, one more thing, bcs, you rule for knowing who Slim Goodbody is. I was beginning to think that was a horrid hallucination form my youth, as neither of my sibs know what the hell I'm talking about. Maybe they blocked it out or something.

But for the link, I still hate you, even if you rule.
 
lmao, what a chode

I want this guy in the weekly.
 
From The Norwegian Model Blonde: Thanks for the hilarious comments! Aaron (the DB) pointed out to me that we appeared on this site. Just FYI, I'm 5'11" and wearing at least 3 inch heels in this photo...oh and yes, was born female (to those really MEAN of you). Taken at a "costume" party... I just really didn't feel like wearing one!!!
 
From The Norwegian Model Blonde: Thanks for the hilarious comments! Aaron (the DB) pointed out to me that we appeared on this site. Just FYI, I'm 5'11" and wearing at least 3 inch heels in this photo...oh and yes, was born female (to those really MEAN of you). Taken at a "costume" party... I just really didn't feel like wearing one!!!
 
Dude I know that guy! Thats arron from Detroit. that pic is from PicturethisDetroit.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.