Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Chumlee's Philosophical Quest

Ever since Plato first argued that knowledge is a series of unchanging truths, we have looked at the douche-scrote as a fixed entity.
However, when in the late 4th Century, Augustine posited that the human body is not inherently douchey, the potential for degreasing entered into the realm of the metaphysic.
When in 1605, Sir Francis Bacon asked us to position our preconceptions of douche and bleeth as an obstruction to enlightenment, it was only a matter of time before Immanuel Kant introduced subjectivity and boobie lust as two fundamental biases that serve as limiting concepts on our ability to understand nature in toto.
Witness Chumlee's 'Bag Hand Gesture, pictured here.
He sees, but he does not see. His hands signify the limits of perception, and the biases of the mind in presence of boobie hottie suckle thigh.
Chumlee acknowledges a Kantian framework, even as his fingers suggest a fifth grade hand gesture for female genitalia.
For, in spite of his douchey hat and punch-worthy face, Chumlee cannot deny his philosophical journey. Just as Beatrice seeks out truth through conscious detachment. She inverts her own understandings of boobies within Husserl's object/subject noemata. She witnesses her boobies from afar, as if they are not her own. She only sees them as others do.
For they are soft and squishy.
Comments:
<< Home
as I've always contended, scarf wearing in California, or anywhere not cold, is auto douche.
Unless you are named Waldo.
Unless you are named Waldo.
I'm hopeful for this and any other douche - once he looks away from the camera and into the cleavite, the Grieco virus will automatically be purged from his body. it will be like playing music for Blue Meanies.
Megods, Beatrice has that "i'm smarter than i seem" look to her that makes me want to talk about Kurt Vonnegut while rubbing her back with exotic oils and nuzzling her shoulders like mongoose on 'ludes.
BOOOOOBIES
Megods, Beatrice has that "i'm smarter than i seem" look to her that makes me want to talk about Kurt Vonnegut while rubbing her back with exotic oils and nuzzling her shoulders like mongoose on 'ludes.
BOOOOOBIES
So if the only way of Knowing is Experiencing, and one can not A Priori Derive the love pillows, then one must occupy the ~same space as the love pillows to know?
Because, in the words of Adam Smith, "Holy Smack My Bitch Up!" -I am prepared to launch myself into those doorknockers with the force of a Zen monk being thrown off a bridge into a stream so that he may authentically know it. 180lbs at 9.8m/s^2, baby.
En Garde, Cherie!
Because, in the words of Adam Smith, "Holy Smack My Bitch Up!" -I am prepared to launch myself into those doorknockers with the force of a Zen monk being thrown off a bridge into a stream so that he may authentically know it. 180lbs at 9.8m/s^2, baby.
En Garde, Cherie!
Chumlee's a dilettante. A real treat for society.
He has more estrogen coursing through him than Beatrice. He's a candidate for a vicious pounding by an offended bathroom patron that begins with :
"What are YOU looking at, ya pussy?"
He has more estrogen coursing through him than Beatrice. He's a candidate for a vicious pounding by an offended bathroom patron that begins with :
"What are YOU looking at, ya pussy?"
Nice tits.
Hey look, his blouse matches his little hat thing.
Nice tits.
He looks like the fucking rat thing in Riki-Tiki-Tavi.
Nice tits.
His mustache looks drawn-on.
Nice tits.
He has a gay necklace and scarf to match.
Nice tits.
His hair is going gray. He is going gay.
Nice tits.
Her tits are bulging out of her top. My dick is bulging out of the top of my sweatpants.
Nice tits.
He is a pud that should be slapped. I need to slap my pud.
Nice tits.
Hey look, his blouse matches his little hat thing.
Nice tits.
He looks like the fucking rat thing in Riki-Tiki-Tavi.
Nice tits.
His mustache looks drawn-on.
Nice tits.
He has a gay necklace and scarf to match.
Nice tits.
His hair is going gray. He is going gay.
Nice tits.
Her tits are bulging out of her top. My dick is bulging out of the top of my sweatpants.
Nice tits.
He is a pud that should be slapped. I need to slap my pud.
Nice tits.
Is that really Chumlee? Or is it Dustin Hoffman a/k/a Louie Degas dressed in his prison garb in Papillion? And is he really doing his John Travolta "bat dance" imitation from Pulp Fiction?
Seriously, I can't even read this right now. I've got perfect, round, succulent boobies on my mind.
Oh, and boobies.
Oh, and boobies.
There once was a hott with full Latina boobs
So full and so soft like them jelly dong tubes
Betwixt them I would drool
Like a mongoloid fool
And their volume causes me to bring forth the lube.
So full and so soft like them jelly dong tubes
Betwixt them I would drool
Like a mongoloid fool
And their volume causes me to bring forth the lube.
I dont know about this one fellas. Her face strikes me as slightly odd...I am gonna call "she-male shenanigans"
We see a smug douche that looks like a small rat
But I’d like to see him get swallowed by a cat
Drew Barrymore Latina
It’s so nice to see ya
Lets get together later for some tit and tat.
But I’d like to see him get swallowed by a cat
Drew Barrymore Latina
It’s so nice to see ya
Lets get together later for some tit and tat.
IOB time. Must meditate with Tommy Lasorda doing Rosanne Barr and Oprah dirty.
But on the real, I would do that Chumlee bag gesture next to Latina hott, but I'd definitely be slithering my tongue between the fingers. She'd catch my drift...
But on the real, I would do that Chumlee bag gesture next to Latina hott, but I'd definitely be slithering my tongue between the fingers. She'd catch my drift...
Maybe Chumlee doesn't have money for a facial tatt but liked Mike Tyson's "target." Well, I'm sure we'd all like to cut out the middleman and give Chumlee the "coloration" he wants.
(begins taping knuckles)
(begins taping knuckles)
There once was a sideboob appearance
In a blue dress that was bought on clearance
Old rat did want to play
Rock paper scissors that day
Hott laughed at his futile malfeasance
In a blue dress that was bought on clearance
Old rat did want to play
Rock paper scissors that day
Hott laughed at his futile malfeasance
I think this is also a case study in the douchebag hand gesture. Chumlee just takes it, works it, and owns it.
@Scumbag619,
I respectfully disagree. If she’s a she-male, then I’m gayer than George Takei pogo-sticking Christian Dior’s puckered asshole.
I respectfully disagree. If she’s a she-male, then I’m gayer than George Takei pogo-sticking Christian Dior’s puckered asshole.
i wonder how many hours Chumlee spent primping in front of the mirror getting his multi-colored hair to come out the side of his hat just right?
and that is one proud woman!
and that is one proud woman!
All I know, is that this shitsmear is showing us his "L", directed at himself. Last I checked, that "L" meant LOSER. How appropriate.
Unlike my IOB from the b00bies.
Unlike my IOB from the b00bies.
All I know, is that this shitsmear is showing us his "L", directed at himself. Last I checked, that "L" meant LOSER. How appropriate.
Unlike my IOB from the b00bies.
Unlike my IOB from the b00bies.
While those are impressive breastesses, I think the crop on this pic probably flattered our Beatrice. I bet there's a lot more "Kantian framework" to her than meets the eye.
I'm also willing to bet that her K-Fed wannabe pudslobber bff has been violated more times than she has.
I'm also willing to bet that her K-Fed wannabe pudslobber bff has been violated more times than she has.
Sweet jesus... i think his douche level sky rockets merely for being within the gravitational pull of those amazing breasts. They are fantastic... and they just won't quit.
@Scumbag,
Okay, maybe I’m just slightly gayer than Jean Paul Gaultier riding the lubed up arch of a rainbow bareback straight into a pot of Walt Whitman poems while crooning Streisand’s Warm All Over.
At least, that’s what Mrs. Head said when she caught me watching Gigli last night with my pants around my ankles.
Okay, maybe I’m just slightly gayer than Jean Paul Gaultier riding the lubed up arch of a rainbow bareback straight into a pot of Walt Whitman poems while crooning Streisand’s Warm All Over.
At least, that’s what Mrs. Head said when she caught me watching Gigli last night with my pants around my ankles.
OMIGOD, DB1, that cap of his looks just like the little leather caps with string ties that were found on the Bog People who had been ritually sacrificed way back in pre-Mediaeval times in Denmark and the northern British Isles.
Only thing missing is the garrot (rope and wood), which would be the possible torture device of choice but nothing we'd use to put an end to a douche. Mockery will do just fine. We're not barbarians.
And that's a Good Thing.
Only thing missing is the garrot (rope and wood), which would be the possible torture device of choice but nothing we'd use to put an end to a douche. Mockery will do just fine. We're not barbarians.
And that's a Good Thing.
One other, well, er TWO other Good Things: those AMAZING boobies in heavenly blue on the fetching Hott. You've outdone yourself, DB1and we thank you.
@crucial -
Geez man, Gigli? Was it free with the purchase of 8 gallons of gas or something?
I think I'd rather go with the free car wash.
Geez man, Gigli? Was it free with the purchase of 8 gallons of gas or something?
I think I'd rather go with the free car wash.
I think it prudent to butter up a toasted Chomndeley's English muffin with marmalade, open a Chumley's and join in the Chumlee Breast Quest.
However, I think a blind man would argue that the real point of all this is to cop a feel, not to see the gorgeous sight before him.
His seeing-eye dog would agree, and would add a good strong nosing around in cleavage and camel-toe to bring the point home.
However, I think a blind man would argue that the real point of all this is to cop a feel, not to see the gorgeous sight before him.
His seeing-eye dog would agree, and would add a good strong nosing around in cleavage and camel-toe to bring the point home.
I am filled with the urge to toss my hot dog pack down her estrogen chasm.
He needs to stop clowning and get my fucking pizza here already.
He needs to stop clowning and get my fucking pizza here already.
Looking at those smooth and rounded Heavenly Blue Morning Glories of hers takes the wrinkles out of an old rumpled scrote's skin. Like mine.
i can't focus on side-boob b/c the similar composition of crucial head's and adrian w's avatars is freaking me out
I’d like to wish Sam Scrote a happy 4,500 comment birthday today. I think 5,000 may be just around the bend…
You been to AlAnon lately, Db1?
'cuz that form of detachment you describe can only come from either hovering over an operating table in a time warp near-death experience, or a practiced distancing from the boozer-abuser.
Or cross-dressing yourself and looking in the mirror and saying, "What a great bod I have!"
'cuz that form of detachment you describe can only come from either hovering over an operating table in a time warp near-death experience, or a practiced distancing from the boozer-abuser.
Or cross-dressing yourself and looking in the mirror and saying, "What a great bod I have!"
soft luminscent blue never looked so soft and luminscent, like.
He might be acknowledging Kant, but I see a Ballsack.
--VS
He might be acknowledging Kant, but I see a Ballsack.
--VS
This guy looks like he is about to break into a spirited rendition of the "Rent" finale with a very heavy lisp.
He is still a huge douchebag, don't get me wrong, but methinks that he is batting for the other team. If you get my meaning.
-Ponderonymous
He is still a huge douchebag, don't get me wrong, but methinks that he is batting for the other team. If you get my meaning.
-Ponderonymous
DB1 - bro I can't hear you when those boobies are so loud. You either need to speak louder or turn down the boobies...I think you said some philosophical.
My need to feed is overpowering your educational whimsy...
thanks for the top-right-left, generally all around good boobies.
DJ
My need to feed is overpowering your educational whimsy...
thanks for the top-right-left, generally all around good boobies.
DJ
There's not much better than a good side-boob shot.
'Cept the whole boob!
Those ta ta's make my pants fit smaller in the front.
'Cept the whole boob!
Those ta ta's make my pants fit smaller in the front.
That is how my 3 year old hides his eyes when we play hide-and-seek. So obviously, he has the penis of a three year old. And instaed of putting him in time-out when he misbehaves, I would like to kick him in the twat.
The text for Chumlee is some of the funniest quasi-philosophy I've ever read. Fucking brialliant!
Thanks for the laugh.
"He sees, but he does not see."
Hilarious. I just found this site off FARK and I love it.
Thanks for the laugh.
"He sees, but he does not see."
Hilarious. I just found this site off FARK and I love it.
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
セフレ
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
人妻出会い
盗撮動画 無修正
トイレ盗撮 無修正
のぞき盗撮 無修正
盗撮動画 素人
モロ 盗撮動画
無修正 AV女優
無料 ウイルス対策ソフト
セット イーモバイル
声優 募集中
タレント への道
アパート 経営
オリックス いまのり
サラリーマン 大家
サラリーマン 大家
無料 無修正 動画
AV女優 無修正
エロチャット 無料
アナルフェチ
無修正まるみえ
投稿 エロ動画
AV女優 有名
ライブチャット エロ
チャットレディー 仕事
洗顔 美白
BBクリーム ファンデ
育毛 発毛 薄毛
ブラックジャックの必勝法
レースクイーン募集
レースクイーン オーディション 募集
俳優 募集 オーディション
タレント 募集 オーディション
歌手 募集 オーディション
モデル 募集 オーディション
オーディション 情報
シニアタレント 募集 オーディション
シニアモデル 募集 オーディション
花粉症 治療 対策
山根亜希子 FX DVD セミナー
シワ 化粧品 無料
シワ 化粧品 無料
人気化粧品口コミブログ|実践体験記茶のしずくの効果とは?
毛穴ケア洗顔石鹸
美白になる洗顔石鹸
人工皮膚の効果とは
毛穴の黒ずみを解消したい
目の下のしわやたるみを解決
敏感肌専用化粧品 口コミ
低刺激な化粧品
毛穴の黒ずみ一発解消
美白効果美容液 口コミ
大人ニキビ アクネケア
毛穴化粧品 石鹸
毛穴ケア 化粧品
毛穴にはビタミンC
毛穴には洗顔
EGF 美容液の効果とは
アンチエイジング 口コミ人気ランキング
トイレ盗撮 無修正
のぞき盗撮 無修正
盗撮動画 素人
モロ 盗撮動画
無修正 AV女優
無料 ウイルス対策ソフト
セット イーモバイル
声優 募集中
タレント への道
アパート 経営
オリックス いまのり
サラリーマン 大家
サラリーマン 大家
無料 無修正 動画
AV女優 無修正
エロチャット 無料
アナルフェチ
無修正まるみえ
投稿 エロ動画
AV女優 有名
ライブチャット エロ
チャットレディー 仕事
洗顔 美白
BBクリーム ファンデ
育毛 発毛 薄毛
ブラックジャックの必勝法
レースクイーン募集
レースクイーン オーディション 募集
俳優 募集 オーディション
タレント 募集 オーディション
歌手 募集 オーディション
モデル 募集 オーディション
オーディション 情報
シニアタレント 募集 オーディション
シニアモデル 募集 オーディション
花粉症 治療 対策
山根亜希子 FX DVD セミナー
シワ 化粧品 無料
シワ 化粧品 無料
人気化粧品口コミブログ|実践体験記茶のしずくの効果とは?
毛穴ケア洗顔石鹸
美白になる洗顔石鹸
人工皮膚の効果とは
毛穴の黒ずみを解消したい
目の下のしわやたるみを解決
敏感肌専用化粧品 口コミ
低刺激な化粧品
毛穴の黒ずみ一発解消
美白効果美容液 口コミ
大人ニキビ アクネケア
毛穴化粧品 石鹸
毛穴ケア 化粧品
毛穴にはビタミンC
毛穴には洗顔
EGF 美容液の効果とは
アンチエイジング 口コミ人気ランキング
メル友探しコミュニティ完全無料出会い系サイト無料出会い通販ネットショッピング記念日プレゼントnikeスニーカーエステ系下着通販激安携帯着メロ恋愛相談激安家電ダイエット口コミ懸賞応募デコメ絵文字携帯コミックアプリ大人買い楽にやせる人妻出会いセフレ恋愛無料出会い系サイト出会いメル友探しコミュニティ完全無料ギャル彼氏募集人妻出会い系出会い系出会い恋人結婚婚活メル友メアド無料出会い系サイト無料出会い系無料出会い系無料出会い系メル友掲示板パートナー金儲けメル友出会い系サイト出会い系出会い出会いギャンブル金儲け出会い系サイト出会い熟女ギャルメル友出会いコミュニティギャルコミュニティ着うた
メル友探しコミュニティ完全無料出会い系サイト無料出会い通販ネットショッピング記念日プレゼントnikeスニーカーエステ系下着通販激安携帯着メロ恋愛相談激安家電ダイエット口コミ懸賞応募デコメ絵文字携帯コミックアプリ大人買い楽にやせる人妻出会いセフレ恋愛無料出会い系サイト出会いメル友探しコミュニティ完全無料ギャル彼氏募集人妻出会い系出会い系出会い恋人結婚婚活メル友メアド無料出会い系サイト無料出会い系無料出会い系無料出会い系メル友掲示板パートナー金儲けメル友出会い系サイト出会い系出会い出会いギャンブル金儲け出会い系サイト出会い熟女ギャルメル友出会いコミュニティギャルコミュニティ着うた出会い系サイト人妻出会いセフレセフレ出会い人妻彼氏募集メル友募集
铜米机分子蒸馏短程蒸馏薄膜蒸发器导热油
真空泵油飘人|飘人2008|云淡风清意大利留学留学意大利钢管舞油锯割草机绿篱机风力灭火机
留学意大利意大利留学好日子小吃车好日子烧烤小吃车好日子多功能小吃车好日子烧烤车保护膜
好日子小吃车好日子小吃车多功能小吃车烧烤车
塑料轴承陶瓷轴承破碎镐铣刨机china tourschina travelchina tour packagestibet tour输液轨道
输液吊架
轨道输液架
医用吊架
天轨输液吊杆医用扶手输液架
设备带
治疗带
中心供氧千古一香小吃车千古一香多功能小吃车搬家公司北京搬家公司北京朝阳区搬家公司通州区搬家公司北京通州区搬家海淀区搬家公司北京市丰台搬家公司机柜IBM机柜APC机柜VEOR机柜切换器好日子多功能小吃车好日子小吃车好日子烧烤小吃车北京好日子小吃车加盟好日子小吃车好日子多功能小吃车一品香小吃车千古一香小吃车
真空泵油飘人|飘人2008|云淡风清意大利留学留学意大利钢管舞油锯割草机绿篱机风力灭火机
留学意大利意大利留学好日子小吃车好日子烧烤小吃车好日子多功能小吃车好日子烧烤车保护膜
好日子小吃车好日子小吃车多功能小吃车烧烤车
塑料轴承陶瓷轴承破碎镐铣刨机china tourschina travelchina tour packagestibet tour输液轨道
输液吊架
轨道输液架
医用吊架
天轨输液吊杆医用扶手输液架
设备带
治疗带
中心供氧千古一香小吃车千古一香多功能小吃车搬家公司北京搬家公司北京朝阳区搬家公司通州区搬家公司北京通州区搬家海淀区搬家公司北京市丰台搬家公司机柜IBM机柜APC机柜VEOR机柜切换器好日子多功能小吃车好日子小吃车好日子烧烤小吃车北京好日子小吃车加盟好日子小吃车好日子多功能小吃车一品香小吃车千古一香小吃车
上海租车上海汽车租赁上海租车网平安保险北京北京平安保险石材翻新石材结晶石材养护搬家公司
北京市搬家公司
朝阳区搬家公司通州搬家公司
顺义搬家公司亦庄搬家公司玻璃喷砂机
喷砂机
打砂机
玻璃机械北京印刷汽车蓄电池翻新电动车电瓶修复蓄电池修复仪
蓄电池修复蓄电池修复机电池修复
汽车蓄电池修复好日子小吃车好日子多功能小吃车好日子小吃车加盟小吃车炒冰机冰淇淋机豆腐机食品机械好日子小吃车好日子多功能小吃车辣皇上小吃车千古一香小吃车香飘飘小吃车小吃车炒冰机冰淇淋机豆腐机彩色豆腐机食品机械好日子小吃车好日子小吃车好日子小吃车好日子小吃车好日子小吃车好日子小吃车辣皇上小吃车香飘飘多功能小吃车指南针烧烤小吃车小型压路机冷缠带管道防腐胶粘带
环氧煤沥青冷缠带聚乙烯防腐胶粘带
聚丙烯增强纤维防腐胶带
防腐漆涂料
环氧树脂漆
环氧富锌底漆
环氧煤沥青漆防腐涂料防腐材料
耐高温漆涂料玻璃鳞片涂料胶泥
北京市搬家公司
朝阳区搬家公司通州搬家公司
顺义搬家公司亦庄搬家公司玻璃喷砂机
喷砂机
打砂机
玻璃机械北京印刷汽车蓄电池翻新电动车电瓶修复蓄电池修复仪
蓄电池修复蓄电池修复机电池修复
汽车蓄电池修复好日子小吃车好日子多功能小吃车好日子小吃车加盟小吃车炒冰机冰淇淋机豆腐机食品机械好日子小吃车好日子多功能小吃车辣皇上小吃车千古一香小吃车香飘飘小吃车小吃车炒冰机冰淇淋机豆腐机彩色豆腐机食品机械好日子小吃车好日子小吃车好日子小吃车好日子小吃车好日子小吃车好日子小吃车辣皇上小吃车香飘飘多功能小吃车指南针烧烤小吃车小型压路机冷缠带管道防腐胶粘带
环氧煤沥青冷缠带聚乙烯防腐胶粘带
聚丙烯增强纤维防腐胶带
防腐漆涂料
环氧树脂漆
环氧富锌底漆
环氧煤沥青漆防腐涂料防腐材料
耐高温漆涂料玻璃鳞片涂料胶泥
キャッシング
有料老人ホーム
ワンクリック詐欺
アウトソーシング
設計事務所
国内格安航空券
臺灣經濟
seo
電報
クレジットカード 現金化
矯正歯科
横浜 不動産
ソフト開発
薬剤師 求人
火鍋
知多半島 旅館
横浜市港北区 不動産
川崎市高津区 不動産
渋谷区 賃貸
不動産 東京
神奈川区 不動産
川崎市川崎区 不動産
格安航空券
高級注文住宅
葬儀 千葉
エコポイント 交換
港区タワーマンション 賃貸
日本インタネット情報
日本ITブログ
日本ITフォーラム
Post a Comment
有料老人ホーム
ワンクリック詐欺
アウトソーシング
設計事務所
国内格安航空券
臺灣經濟
seo
電報
クレジットカード 現金化
矯正歯科
横浜 不動産
ソフト開発
薬剤師 求人
火鍋
知多半島 旅館
横浜市港北区 不動産
川崎市高津区 不動産
渋谷区 賃貸
不動産 東京
神奈川区 不動産
川崎市川崎区 不動産
格安航空券
高級注文住宅
葬儀 千葉
エコポイント 交換
港区タワーマンション 賃貸
日本インタネット情報
日本ITブログ
日本ITフォーラム
<< Home







