Friday, September 19, 2008
The Four Horsemen of the Douchepocalypse

From Doucheteronomy 13:25:
Lo! And the Lord commanded it, saying "I am the Lord, your G-D. And I shall give you a sign, that yea, in the day of the wonderfully innocent boobie rise, there shall gather the Four Horsemen of the Douchepocalpyse."
And, hark! The people listened.
And the Lord spoketh his warning. "They shall ride with stupid faces and loud shirts, towards thy Holy Boobie Hottie. And you shall mock them. For it is My Will, and I command it! As I am thine G-D. And they are very pooey."
Comments:
<< Home
After giving that horsemouth douche on the right an armageddon styled beatdown, i would gladly ride out the last days on that chest.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new douche! It's Domokun Douche! (Google it; I don't know how to hypertext it).
So I thought the community would LOVE this: I have a date tomorrow night with a Serbian girl names Jasmina, except all her American friends call her Yasmine!
Army of DOuche-ness
Army of DOuche-ness
@ baglanta-
2nd that!
also, call me a dick but i dont hate that guys armband-esque tatoo
Army of DOuche-ness
2nd that!
also, call me a dick but i dont hate that guys armband-esque tatoo
Army of DOuche-ness
Ricky Martin douche on the right is preparing to fellate a microwave.
'Bag Lanta may be onto something. Me loves brunette’s voluptuous cleave!
I would dive headfirst into the nearest outhouse septic pit adjacent the Gobi tent after three days of sweltering Coachella Fest if it meant I could wallow in the fecal remains of her visiting Nicaraguan foreign exchange student’s Chron’s inflicted ileum blood.
'Bag Lanta may be onto something. Me loves brunette’s voluptuous cleave!
I would dive headfirst into the nearest outhouse septic pit adjacent the Gobi tent after three days of sweltering Coachella Fest if it meant I could wallow in the fecal remains of her visiting Nicaraguan foreign exchange student’s Chron’s inflicted ileum blood.
You could house those without shelter in Texas on that rack. Motorboat worthy funbags. Those asswipes are the bane of my existence.
Amazingly, her face is by no means bad either. Usually there's a compromise...I suppose the compromise here is that she's surrounded by these jackasses.
Army of DOuche-ness
Army of DOuche-ness
Hott is a deceiving cutie. Her melons are poppin', but trust me, she's already been gang-douched, and she's still smilin'. Poor lost soul - the leather skin will come with time.
Lupe knew she was hott, and always used that hotness to get the extra big tips when she worked at Mexican Gardens.
There's enough eyebrow in the back row to gag bigmouth in the front. Peaceboy needs a serious douchectomy...smile lessons, better t-shirts, and removal of all 10 fingers. Its hard to throw hand-signs with just stumps...
There's enough eyebrow in the back row to gag bigmouth in the front. Peaceboy needs a serious douchectomy...smile lessons, better t-shirts, and removal of all 10 fingers. Its hard to throw hand-signs with just stumps...
I just came home from working in the hot sun all day with nothing to look forward to other than drinking the rest of my box of wine and maybe watching a DVD before I pass out. Those four choads spent all day buying hair gel and t-shirts with obscenely large graphics sloppily screened on them and...
fuck it, I give up.
fuck it, I give up.
For some reason Iron Maiden's "Run to the Hills" just popped into my brain.
Right Choad looks like he could eat a poodle in three bites.
Right Choad looks like he could eat a poodle in three bites.
mmmmbmrbbrmmmmbrmbmmrmbrmmrmmmrbmmmrbmmmrbmmm!!!
That's me with my face in those boobies doing 'The Motorboat.'
That's me with my face in those boobies doing 'The Motorboat.'
(Back Row L-R)
- Trendy diaperful of whatever is the now thing. Except that tatt won't make it to trash bin with the other crap he's wearing when next week's style is introduced
- Middle Eastern human folicle. His razor bill alone is enough to float the GDP of a small Latin Amercian country
- Their sober friend, Vahe Cartoonyian-Spitoonian-Baloonian. He's got the keys to the Prius
- Mule-mouthed life of the party buddy that cannot believe that everyone wants to kick his ass. But they all kick his ass. Daily.
Nice dental work, Big Brown, now get back to shitting in a field and chewing hay.
Front
- A rack still stamped "perfect specimen" from the factory.
- Trendy diaperful of whatever is the now thing. Except that tatt won't make it to trash bin with the other crap he's wearing when next week's style is introduced
- Middle Eastern human folicle. His razor bill alone is enough to float the GDP of a small Latin Amercian country
- Their sober friend, Vahe Cartoonyian-Spitoonian-Baloonian. He's got the keys to the Prius
- Mule-mouthed life of the party buddy that cannot believe that everyone wants to kick his ass. But they all kick his ass. Daily.
Nice dental work, Big Brown, now get back to shitting in a field and chewing hay.
Front
- A rack still stamped "perfect specimen" from the factory.
@ Darksock, the reprise before the final chorus of Run to the Hills is one of my favorite moments in rock.
I wish Eddie would juimp into that picture and tear thosw fuckers limb from limb.
Army of DOuche-ness
I wish Eddie would juimp into that picture and tear thosw fuckers limb from limb.
Army of DOuche-ness
I would travel from my lofty beach house all the way to the tumultuous middle east and wash my eyes out with water of the Dead Sea just to rest my head on those superlative fun bags.
to quote one of the supreme 'bag hunters of our time:
"Inappropriate office boner"
10 points to anyone who knows the original author...
"Inappropriate office boner"
10 points to anyone who knows the original author...
Vin Douchal:
"Vahe Cartoonyian-Spitoonian-Baloonian" brought me to tears. Thanks for the best laugh I've had in weeks!
-- Lydoonian LaDouchian
"Vahe Cartoonyian-Spitoonian-Baloonian" brought me to tears. Thanks for the best laugh I've had in weeks!
-- Lydoonian LaDouchian
Everything here is such a letdown after watching cakefarts.com... still, I will try to make a meaningful observation.
Sorry, I can't...still laughing uncontrollably....
Hottie here is luscious in every way, wonderful boobies, adorable face... Choads need to get their faces wiped with a butt-rag, especially Toothy at the right. Lefty needs A Brand New Shirt.
Howllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I can't...still laughing uncontrollably....
Hottie here is luscious in every way, wonderful boobies, adorable face... Choads need to get their faces wiped with a butt-rag, especially Toothy at the right. Lefty needs A Brand New Shirt.
Howllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I DO hate that guys retarded armband tattoo. Do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to do those, and how we as artists are forced to color within the lines? Sucks.
It's like asking Michelangelo to repaint the Sistine Chapel solid black with a single nose hair.
Fuck armband tattoos! Fuck tribal tattoos! Fuck Fish Slap and his imitators!
But immersion amidst the soft folds of cleavageland leaves me comforted that there is at least something good left in this world.
It's like asking Michelangelo to repaint the Sistine Chapel solid black with a single nose hair.
Fuck armband tattoos! Fuck tribal tattoos! Fuck Fish Slap and his imitators!
But immersion amidst the soft folds of cleavageland leaves me comforted that there is at least something good left in this world.
@jean claude-
I have a few pieces- non douchey pieces. I can only imagine how not original or fun it is to do a tribal. yuck.
I'll remember never to get an armband.
Army of DOuche-ness
I have a few pieces- non douchey pieces. I can only imagine how not original or fun it is to do a tribal. yuck.
I'll remember never to get an armband.
Army of DOuche-ness
@Vin Douchal
"Big Brown, now get back to shitting in a field and chewing hay"
I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks for making my day.
"Big Brown, now get back to shitting in a field and chewing hay"
I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks for making my day.
Wonky -
Twasn't me. If I was the wagering sort, which I am, I'd put dollars to donuts it was Pfah since he existed before time was invented... j/k bro.
Heh heh.
But I've been wrong oh so many times before.
... and by donuts I mean...
Twasn't me. If I was the wagering sort, which I am, I'd put dollars to donuts it was Pfah since he existed before time was invented... j/k bro.
Heh heh.
But I've been wrong oh so many times before.
... and by donuts I mean...
@ Army of Doucheness
Yeah, I have some work too, I got a tribal piece, but is it still douchey if I designed it myself and it doesn't get displayed whenever possible, and has been on my back since 1990?
Granted it's starting to look like a blue octopus after 18 years.....
Yeah, I have some work too, I got a tribal piece, but is it still douchey if I designed it myself and it doesn't get displayed whenever possible, and has been on my back since 1990?
Granted it's starting to look like a blue octopus after 18 years.....
"...And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upo....wow...i do good work...nice rack..."
looks like someone remembered that friday was affliction t-shirt night! also, spectacular cans on margarita. mmm, i'd love to baste them in guacamole and salsa dance with her all night long, tostitos scoops in hand.
Watching CakeFarts and rocking the new Metallica at the same time......has restored my faith in mankind
and oh yeah nice Pontoons Marisol !!!!!!
and oh yeah nice Pontoons Marisol !!!!!!
Shephard Smith left Fox News in a huff, and decided his destiny was to impersonate a drunk Raptor at a retard convention...while a rack inflates.
@ Rubber Douchey-
Hold on 18 years ago you got the tribal? then we can not automatically assume douchiness.
also, if it's well designed it's well designed and we always have to give credit to quality.
One of my two main purposes for visiting this site is watching esoteric intially underground concepts and fashion markers become mainstream. Much of what is now douchey was being done by trend setters and genuinely original and creative people whose ideas get picked up by "cool hunters" and then sold as trends.
I am one of those original people and have watched many things I've loved when no one else heard of them-thus making me a weirdo or outcast- become "cool" by mainstream soceity- appromixately 3-5 years after I'm already over it.
This sounds incredibly pretentious and I know that but i can imagine that many others can relate to the whole concept of "selling out"
It also is worth recalling that most original concepts have a half life as they use in chemistry and at some point time runs out before it becomes toxic. I could be wrong but i'd say that i you had a tribal before 2000, you're in the clear. 18 years ago you had no idea what society would be like i'm sure of that. SImilarly, I dont judge guys with black nail polish pre-2005.
my 2 cents. hope that was helpful.
Army of Douche-ness.
Hold on 18 years ago you got the tribal? then we can not automatically assume douchiness.
also, if it's well designed it's well designed and we always have to give credit to quality.
One of my two main purposes for visiting this site is watching esoteric intially underground concepts and fashion markers become mainstream. Much of what is now douchey was being done by trend setters and genuinely original and creative people whose ideas get picked up by "cool hunters" and then sold as trends.
I am one of those original people and have watched many things I've loved when no one else heard of them-thus making me a weirdo or outcast- become "cool" by mainstream soceity- appromixately 3-5 years after I'm already over it.
This sounds incredibly pretentious and I know that but i can imagine that many others can relate to the whole concept of "selling out"
It also is worth recalling that most original concepts have a half life as they use in chemistry and at some point time runs out before it becomes toxic. I could be wrong but i'd say that i you had a tribal before 2000, you're in the clear. 18 years ago you had no idea what society would be like i'm sure of that. SImilarly, I dont judge guys with black nail polish pre-2005.
my 2 cents. hope that was helpful.
Army of Douche-ness.
@ Rubber Douchey-
in case that's too long here's a quick analogy- a tribal tattoo in 1990 would be like wearing a flannel shirt in 1985. How can you judge? it seems innocent enough.
I tip my URC to all this weekend!
Army of DOuche-ness
in case that's too long here's a quick analogy- a tribal tattoo in 1990 would be like wearing a flannel shirt in 1985. How can you judge? it seems innocent enough.
I tip my URC to all this weekend!
Army of DOuche-ness
I dated a girl who looked just like her for a little while. . . I miss those titties.
The douchebags. . . well. . . BLLEEAAARRRUUGGHHEERRGHGHGHH!!!!!!
The douchebags. . . well. . . BLLEEAAARRRUUGGHHEERRGHGHGHH!!!!!!
she would be perfect if you could squeeze margaritas out of those badboys...
& she wore a pizza for a hat
& she wore a pizza for a hat
I'd fold my carne between her hot tamales!
braying burro needs to be slapped upside the head with an el abajeno burrito
braying burro needs to be slapped upside the head with an el abajeno burrito
Yea I think Rubber Douchey gets a pass, and I could write an entire dissertation on why certain tattoos are much more douchey than others, but I must visit the lavatory due to cleavage girl here...yum...
Someone tell me douche on the right has lock jaw.
Interesting though look at the progression of non smile to smile from left to right. None, half, full, and 'yeah I popped six caps of ecstasy and I'm about to grind that lamp post!'
oh yeah, Boooooobies!
Interesting though look at the progression of non smile to smile from left to right. None, half, full, and 'yeah I popped six caps of ecstasy and I'm about to grind that lamp post!'
oh yeah, Boooooobies!
http://www.lesmingle.com/
is really a nice place that I met a lot
of lesbian friends
and it also has a lot of hot long time vids and pics
is really a nice place that I met a lot
of lesbian friends
and it also has a lot of hot long time vids and pics
Oh somebody, won't somebody tell me why hotts like her waste their oxygen for a split second around pure and total douches like them. I think I'm going to go administer paper cuts to my hands topped with battery acid.
STL Douche Hunter
STL Douche Hunter
when the local anchor blue store has thier "buy 3 get 1 free" sale, its always so hard to get 3 of my friends together. how did these guys do it? i am so jealous.....
I think this girl looks a LOT like this escort....(NSFW-Obvi).
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:VtScaZfqkMoJ:washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/italian_playmate_jayln_stunning_face_bod_22/classifieds/ViewAd%3Foid%3D1159234+Jayln+escort&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Could it be these douches hired a hot?
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:VtScaZfqkMoJ:washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/italian_playmate_jayln_stunning_face_bod_22/classifieds/ViewAd%3Foid%3D1159234+Jayln+escort&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Could it be these douches hired a hot?
anon 8:05:
I dunno, but I think the wonderful glistening boobies of this raven-haired hott are bigger than those of the (impressive) escort.
And also, with her arms obscuring her hips I'm unsure whether her gnawable ass lives up to the standard of photo 3 on the beach.
But you are on the right track my friend. Underwire/padded bra appears in photo 4.
And thanks for the post, if she's working in the Dupont circle area I may invite her to my hotel room or rental.
But more likely I'll be rubbing one at the Camelot. DC sure pales in comparison to the 909. The massage parlors provide unparalleled value to the hobbyist.
I dunno, but I think the wonderful glistening boobies of this raven-haired hott are bigger than those of the (impressive) escort.
And also, with her arms obscuring her hips I'm unsure whether her gnawable ass lives up to the standard of photo 3 on the beach.
But you are on the right track my friend. Underwire/padded bra appears in photo 4.
And thanks for the post, if she's working in the Dupont circle area I may invite her to my hotel room or rental.
But more likely I'll be rubbing one at the Camelot. DC sure pales in comparison to the 909. The massage parlors provide unparalleled value to the hobbyist.
Little did Lolita know.... these guys were not here to pour concrete, mow they yard, or do some roofing.
They were here to pick cantaloupes.
- Adolf
They were here to pick cantaloupes.
- Adolf
I certainly hope your use of "G-D" is meant as satire. Don't douche up your credibility with religioscrote silliness.
One of the best lesbian dating club dedicated to lesbian singles, gay woman and bisexual woman. Lesbian chat, lesbian dating, woman seeking woman, lesbian personals, lesbian love and lesbian marriage at
http://www.lesmingle.com/
is really a nice place that I met a lot
of lesbian friends
and it also has a lot of hot long time vids and pics
http://www.lesmingle.com/
is really a nice place that I met a lot
of lesbian friends
and it also has a lot of hot long time vids and pics
@ orel
during my 2 mo. stay in DC last winter, many a night at the Camelot warmed my cockels... love the long narrow room with stage front seating. short stage puts coochy at eye level!
during my 2 mo. stay in DC last winter, many a night at the Camelot warmed my cockels... love the long narrow room with stage front seating. short stage puts coochy at eye level!
@scrotebob, 12:28 p.m. -
If this "inappropriate office boner" Google search means anything, then it was pfah.
And the oldest result appears to be the "Puka Shell Paulie" post (with pfah's comment below):
"and vader does make a good point. the HC factor has been WAY down this week. still provided us with all kinds of material, but i was hoping for an inappropriate office boner.
# posted by Blogger pfah : 1:45 PM"
Now, by no means is that a fully exhaustive search, but it's fitting that all but one of the entries found in that Google search are located in comments threads here.
If this "inappropriate office boner" Google search means anything, then it was pfah.
And the oldest result appears to be the "Puka Shell Paulie" post (with pfah's comment below):
"and vader does make a good point. the HC factor has been WAY down this week. still provided us with all kinds of material, but i was hoping for an inappropriate office boner.
# posted by Blogger pfah : 1:45 PM"
Now, by no means is that a fully exhaustive search, but it's fitting that all but one of the entries found in that Google search are located in comments threads here.
first time fagdouche has been this close to a hott. what a queer.truly. look i gots my peepee on her.
She is an angel. A Marsha Brady smile, boobs from Heaven, and a fanciful hint of Stacy London debuting in "What Not to Boink."
The dude on the right--stay with me here--is the human incarnation of the fat little ghost in the hotel in Ghostbusters, stuffing its face.
And at the same time, he's that pile of crap that Kelly LeBrock turned Chet into in Weird Science.
He's so creepily odd that we not only fail to notice the generic douche to the left, but overlook the murdering Kalpoe brothers as well.
Run Angel, run!!
Post a Comment
The dude on the right--stay with me here--is the human incarnation of the fat little ghost in the hotel in Ghostbusters, stuffing its face.
And at the same time, he's that pile of crap that Kelly LeBrock turned Chet into in Weird Science.
He's so creepily odd that we not only fail to notice the generic douche to the left, but overlook the murdering Kalpoe brothers as well.
Run Angel, run!!
<< Home







