Tuesday, August 19, 2008

 

Termigator: Salvation


We've explored many disparate branches of the hottie/douchey tree.

But there's nothing quite like Hall of Scrote legend The Gator embracing a cutie to personify this site's mission statement.

The Gator is not simply uberchoad. The Gator is not simply uberwank.

The Gator is uberchoadwank.

Meanwhile, The Gator needs to get his hands on one of these babies, the latest in douchal accessory.

And, on an unrelated note, a reader at the University of Wisconsin-Superior observes that the HCwDB Philosophy can be located somewhere between Steve Jobs and black comedians. Which has a distinct sort of logic.
Comments:
pinky ring...
 
If the gator were to enter the Olympics, would he attain Gold?

Gold pants, definitely.

He is still No. 1 indeed.
 
looks like a Kremlin joy division with Comadante Gatorski
 
I hope the Gator gets AIDS... And not happy 21st century cocktail of meds and I'm OK AIDS,but 1984 oh shit I'm covered in karposie sarcoma and wasting away in bed in piles of my own shit AIDS..... There I said it.
 
Say what you will about the Gator, but when the Zombie Apocalypse comes I hope I'm partying with that guy, because those are some hotts you could repopulate the earth with.

...and then toss over the other side of the Zombie Wall when you get tired of hearing them whine about much it sucks that you can't get new episodes of Sunset Tan anymore.
 
Time out! Seriously, where are these parties? I figure a guy like me can not only find some hott, but also get some good bag tags at the same party...can you imagine...a perfect evening...assuming the bags all ride together and get mashed together in a wreck at such high speed that the temperature and pressure generated would actually compress them into the worlds first grease-emitting diamond that smells like axe...
 
Hans Solo called. He wants his pants back!
 
One thing you have to give the gator credit for - the man knows how to laugh at himself.

Oh, wait ... nm.
 
Obviously Dane Cook reached for the John Mack book instead of HCwDB…

Big mistake, Dane. Even the ‘Black Comedians’ book could have taught you something.
 
Gator wore those pants in 'The Wiz'. True Story.
 
first call on the blonde scrote in the background with his shirt off...or is this a beach party?
 
are u sure he isn't her dad/bodyguard??
 
How can a man who consistently looks like such a clown take himself so seriously? He's an Indian and a guy in a hardhat away from joining the Village People and yet there he is, with the steely cold glare.

Godammit he made me go and use a Village People reference.

Just stop already! You're a tool! Nothing but a gigantic tool!
 
Gator...you are the wind beneath my wings.

And the poop beneath my tailfeather.
 
Gator's the kind of classy fellow that jumps behind a car and does a set of push ups before he walks into the club. You know... gets the blood flowing in the pythons.

Maybe one day he'll get in a horrible gym accident. Fingers crossed, one of those contraptions will close up on his ass like a bear trap... or a bad folding chair if you will.

Gold pants indeed.

- Douchey Smurf
 
This is going to give away my age, but, in this pic, Gator reminds me of Bryan Fury in Tekken 4.
 
@ anon 3:16 --

gator parties in ibiza. rock on!
 
Crack Stuntman parties in his Malibu mansion!
 
In today's posts, we have the polar opposites of Douchedom.

Here, we have Gator. All douche all the time. Pays LOTS of money to keep up and improve his personal appearance. NEVER smiles for the camera in front of or alongside hotts. Flexes muscles in every pic taken of him. He is douchewad.

Below, in our 'Bag Hunter Training Quiz, we have poo. Fat pussy poo. A scrote of a different genre altogether.

Today's a good/bad day. Depends on your perspective.
 
all the gals are in black underwear... theme party or strip joint?

Gator has his valet parking vest on... is that how he got his Lambogenie (sp?)
 
The funny thing about that little white speck at the top of a pile of chicken shit.

It's chicken shit, too.

You know that ?all? Of the other douches featured on such a site as this would look at the 'Gator and say;
'Hell yeah, I hope I am still pulling quality babes like that when I'm 40'
 
I love the smell of AXE in the morning....smells like....Germany.


And damn it all if I wouldn't enjoy myself at this little soire, just a little bit mind you.


'Til I saw Gator's pants, then it would be an acid flashback moment and I would be found hours later, naked in Portland's Rose Garden with a thorny bouquet. True story.

Not mine, but true.
 
does this make the hott "Gatorbate"?
 
If Gator were in the Olympics he'd get Bronze(d).
 
Nothing can be said about The Gator that already hasn't been covered.

And by "covered" I mean the pearl necklace made by my own design this hott should be adorned in.

WTF are those pants?
 
I don't know about you but I'm always scared of muscle-bound fags in gold lamay hot pants with plenty of pockets to hide a hidden weapon.

No really, this isn't a joke.
 
FROG... thats frog who has gained notoriety by thedirty.com.
 
Who's looking at his pants??? I'm just looking at the Hotts' pants, or lack thereof.
And boobies.
 
HOW does he do it? HOW does he have the EXACT same look in every photograph? He must practice in front of the mirror. For hours.
 
I bet he can twist a rock hard nipple on that chest of his and jettison himself skyward with those pants .... who needs a Lamborghini?

The 'Gator' has always been my favored douche ... no one can be worthy of comparison ...

Check out those shades! They must be custom as they are enormous like his ego and his unchecked narcissism ... or just proportional to his big head.
 
Not Gator ... but GAYTOR

His website is too much !
 
OK OK... I know that booze'n'blow'n'stuff makes you do stupid things. And the blondenating chemicals probably opened your sea cocks and let the air out of your head. And yeah, you're getting paid and all that....

But sweet Mary, mother of Jesus, honey. How can you touch that thing, much less smile about it? Even whores have some standards. I mean, that's like touching the third rail of douchedom. The slightest contact and your normal life ends.

I mean, geez, isn't dumpster-diving for used rubbers to sell to the sperm bank an easier way to make a living than that?
 
FROG!!!

The ultimate in douchiness.
 
jd,

well said. I feel your pain.
 
The guy looks like he just danced his way off of the floor at studio 54! I think he is missing the 4 other village people.
 
Is that William Shattner....looks like Captain Kirk hit Powerhouse Gym after he pushed his wife in the pool.......
 
Gator's receding hair line, deltoid flex, and aviator glasses only heighten this pathetic loser's attempt to hide the fact that he is over the hill, obsolete, and within two years of his first joint replacement from repetative movement syndrome. He is on the slide, and he knows it. The hottit is probably his daughter, whom he has been molestng since she was 12, or just a nice girl with a thing for grand'pa's.
 
...so gay.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.