Wednesday, August 20, 2008

 

The Player


Statler: He's a player.

Waldorf: How do you know?

Stalter: It says so on his shirt!

Waldorf: It says something else on the inside of his shirt.

Statler: What's that?

Waldorf: That he's a smelly hunk of testicular douche-poo!!

Statler and Waldorf: Ahahahahaha!!

Lil' Head: Can I pipe in here?

Statler and Waldorf: Of course, Lil' Head.

Lil' Head: I would parasail through the Northern Lights at dawn over the snow capped Fjords just for the chance to have chill arctic winds from frosty icicles across my Lil' Head made from 1/100th a percent exhumed sweat cast off from her underarms by her hairdryer in a hotel in Palm Springs.

Statler and Waldorf: Well said, Lil' Head. Well said.
Comments:
If by PLAYER he means My Next Victim, he's RIGHT!!!!
 
after hearing of his loss in the weekly, O-Prune barfed on these unlucky young choadlings
 
What a fat pussy! Not the Hott.
 
I'm intrigued by the hott, but yet frightened by the lamprey that's about to attach itself to her cheek. But nonetheless, I would stomp on her Honda windshield glasses while doing her against the sink in the filthy club bathroom for 17 to 18 seconds of bliss.

I would give him the chance to play, all right. Russian roulette.
 
... on the last day of the BluBlocker convention, the samples simply disappeared without a trace.

They're all mutts!
 
Statler and Waldorf!!! My two favorite Muppets characters. Aside from Animal. WOOOOMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!
 
Oh yes, the Euro mullet. How you've been missed since Ronnie Seikaly retired. He's a dork. Or a Puerto Rican lesbian with mad volleyball skills. Tough call and could go either way.

I deem her notofage and thereby gonna have to leave this one alone.

But the lumpy lurker is a douchette. Of that I'm certain.
 
Wow, Lil' Head waxed quite poetic, don'tcha think?

She scares me with the "could be underage" vibe.

He is a Mario Lopez dipped in orange douchewad whose lips need to be sewn shut.
 
Take away the orange skin tone and this guy isn't a douche.

Choad the Douche Sprocket
 
correction to above..I just noticed the mullet...He's a douche.


Choad the Douche Sprocket
 
That shirt is one of the corniest things I've seen on this site
 
I'd be willing to risk her being underage. I always wanted to live in France, anyway.
 
A lot of people seem to be asking for the "Chernobyl Special" at Sunset Tan.

That was clearly a good promotional idea they had.
 
ah the hott with the handles for earings...gotta love it.

Euro-mullet ear-bling player shirt wearin dude is definitely douchefag
 
Too bad her earings are bigger than her chichis.

Maybe she saw this choad's shirt and thought he was referring to playing jump rope or something, since she is only 10 years old...
 
hahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

That's it.
 
I believe that children are our future. So, yanno, I'm gonna go ahead and kill myself now.
 
Must admit, I am trying to think of something pertinent to relay about the pufferfish on the right

hahahahahahahahahaha ...

That's it.
 
I have to give Ralph Macchio credit. Even though it's been over 20 years since he won the All-Valley Karate Championship, he hasn't aged a day!
 
The Player here is barely Stage 1 Douche Manchoadian Candidate in training. With a little bling, some bacon grease, and some facial hair, he'll be ready to pull serious bleeth and cause much nausea on the show 'Hurl'.
 
what's up with the cum shields on all these Bleeths? I understand it keeps it out of their eyes and covers up their fug mugs...both important...but why else do they wear these oversized glasses? In the name of fashion and coutre? what?
 
They're all sneering because her forearm is bigger than either of her boobies.
Popeye!
 
Way too much kissy lips on all of them.

Is there a choad udder dangling just out of shot?
 
Such wannabe culture. Keep almost rocking on!
 
Proof that Elvis never, ever pulled out.
 
Yup, t'was only a matter of time before we saw an OVS (obvs vanity shot). Easily discernible by the arm extended to the camera in the lower right. I guess some Gen Y'ers are just still TOO in love w/their own self-portraits!
 
This Mario "Slater" Lopez want-to-be is definitely a douche: Mullet - check, dime store sunglass - check, $25 rinestone earings - check, Mervyn's nylon swim trunks - check, JC Penney back-to-school "Player" t-shirt - check. Maybe a douche-in-training, but I believe he is beyond saving.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.