Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Huggy

We haven't seen a true Mark of the 'Bag on the forehead shine of a douche in far too long.
The Mark of the 'Bag is when the forehead grease of a scrotal choadmunch resembles a schlong-n-balls. It is God's way of imprinting "douche" in the sweat encrused L.A. Looks hair gel residue of a wank. Like Huggy, here. Not that there was any doubt.
Huggy sports "The Mark" while attempting the ultra-rare "Doggie Trot 'Bag" -- a Doggie 'Bag while hott is in mid-motion.
The Brazilian judge gives it a 5.9.
I give it a Poo.
Comments:
<< Home
Maybe there is hope for this girl. It looks as though she may be in the process of kicking this turd sandwich in the balls. One can only hope this picture is followed up by one of him doubled over in pain.
You go girl; way to reduce yourself to a prop for this rectal ramjet to enhance his ego with. A publicly simulated asspounding; Daddy must be so proud. That'll teach him not to miss his little girl's birthday parties.
Yeah.
Yeah.
hope could be found here indeed. judging by her posture and the fact she's not looking at the camera i'm willing to bet she is thinking "i wish someone would kick this guy in his god damned throat and get me outta here"
What we have here is the classic wolf baiting crossed with donkey punch hybrid in one frame. Brilliant!
And by brilliant, I mean she’s so tight she’ll snap his teeny weeny right off.
And by brilliant, I mean she’s so tight she’ll snap his teeny weeny right off.
I was hypnotiiiizzzed by the reflective glare of the greasy forebrow ......
... and didn't come out of until I had rinsed my eyes with Aquafresh, brushed my teeth with Ajax, wiped my ass with a Brillo pad and scratched my nutsack with a ballpeen hammer ....
Douche/Hott axis in full bore here. She is a poster child for "dog fashion" and he is scrote.
And by "deal" I mean sweet relief would come in the form of some serious porn movie-style pummelfucking with this little nectarine.
... and didn't come out of until I had rinsed my eyes with Aquafresh, brushed my teeth with Ajax, wiped my ass with a Brillo pad and scratched my nutsack with a ballpeen hammer ....
Douche/Hott axis in full bore here. She is a poster child for "dog fashion" and he is scrote.
And by "deal" I mean sweet relief would come in the form of some serious porn movie-style pummelfucking with this little nectarine.
Poor thing! She's trying to get away. Her revulsion is quite visible.
I bet sometimes he picks up that guitar in the background and tries to prove to her that he's actually quite sensitive, by strumming some douchebag love serenade.
...and it makes her vomit.
I bet sometimes he picks up that guitar in the background and tries to prove to her that he's actually quite sensitive, by strumming some douchebag love serenade.
...and it makes her vomit.
Yeah, I'd say Heartland Huggy Bear manhandling virgin damsel in pink lemonade dress.
Appropriately, she is attired in sclong-thongs for the best kick.
Unfortunately for her, all that 'roid usage means his package has already shrunken before she got the chance to deflate it herself.
Appropriately, she is attired in sclong-thongs for the best kick.
Unfortunately for her, all that 'roid usage means his package has already shrunken before she got the chance to deflate it herself.
Maybe this is the couple I saw fooling around in a back room at the Democratic Convention in Denver. A worthy enough place to go baghunting, I might add. Except most of the douches are females with really odd costumes.
He heard somewhere that incest was best and thought he'd give it a try.
Ya, know, just like mom & dad...
Ya, know, just like mom & dad...
true slagbaggery. cargos full of vitamin packs and hair goop. prominent double ear piercings. i think he just gave her a forearm karate chop - knocking her into (what appears to be) a piano in order to properly grab the bed-muffin by the hip and swivel her choice rump into his groin...a move that he must have been practicing for years at the cobra-kai dojo for this very moment of photgraphic glory.
Nothing says "manly" like capri pants.
He's not really 'baggin' with her. He's really pushing her aside to get to the glory hole just to the right of her hand on the platform. Ya never know where Sen. Craig will show up.
He's not really 'baggin' with her. He's really pushing her aside to get to the glory hole just to the right of her hand on the platform. Ya never know where Sen. Craig will show up.
I agree that her body language suggests an attempt to escape, but I'd need further verification. She could be grinning like an idiot, giggling, "Tee hee! Tad is simulating anal sex with me! He's dreamy! Tee hee!"
This bitch probably thinks this ape will be able to support her for the rest of her life. Oh wait, she probably doesn't look any further into the future than to the next time money comes in from mommy and daddy. In 10 years see how fucking cool you are when this closet fag is fat and sitting all day inside the house drinking beers and asking your bitch ass to make another sandwich.
Don't come running to me or anyone else with their head on straight bitch when you finally realize you wasted your life with this piece of shit. You get what you fucking deserve.
Don't come running to me or anyone else with their head on straight bitch when you finally realize you wasted your life with this piece of shit. You get what you fucking deserve.
I've just decided that the thing that pisses me off most about some of the most heinous of 'bags is that they NEVER seem to be enjoying the fact that they are so close to a Hott. Other than The Gauntlet (who, let's face it, is not the most heinous of 'bags) and 'Bra!, they are almost never smiling or happy and I don't think I ever realized it until DB1 mentioned it in the HCwDBotW.
Just look at this fucker! Doggy baggin' a girl-next-door Hott in a tiny t-shirt dress and all he can think about is getting his douche sneer juuuuuust right. No joy. No happy. Just DOUCHE. I know, I know, this is not news. I have the book! I read the site daily! It's just all hitting me right now because, for some reason, this cockbag was my last straw (shockingly it wasn't the Slap from last week...).
*sigh*
Ok, I'm recovering. I could use some suckle thigh nuzzling (DB1, you interested?) but I think I'll be ok...
Just look at this fucker! Doggy baggin' a girl-next-door Hott in a tiny t-shirt dress and all he can think about is getting his douche sneer juuuuuust right. No joy. No happy. Just DOUCHE. I know, I know, this is not news. I have the book! I read the site daily! It's just all hitting me right now because, for some reason, this cockbag was my last straw (shockingly it wasn't the Slap from last week...).
*sigh*
Ok, I'm recovering. I could use some suckle thigh nuzzling (DB1, you interested?) but I think I'll be ok...
Chazz Michael Michaels tries to convince Jimmy MacElroy that the only way they're going to win gold this year is by bringing back the 'Iron Mudflap' move.
On my screen, his forehead mark looks more like a mushroom cloud that's at that "last thing you see before being vaporized" stage.
I want to shoot this fool in the face. He needs to go away now...
DB1, how could you do this to us?!! This is almost too cruel.
Buffy the Scrotebag Slayer
DB1, how could you do this to us?!! This is almost too cruel.
Buffy the Scrotebag Slayer
pooper shagnasty,
mad points for the Cobra-Kai reference. This dude totally rides his dirt bike on the beach on his way to the dojo . . . perhaps that makes DB1 the Mr. Miyagi to our Ralph Macchio.
Someone definitely needs to "Crane Kick" this choad in the face.
mad points for the Cobra-Kai reference. This dude totally rides his dirt bike on the beach on his way to the dojo . . . perhaps that makes DB1 the Mr. Miyagi to our Ralph Macchio.
Someone definitely needs to "Crane Kick" this choad in the face.
I vote midwestern as well. Powerful shine on that schlorthead. This guy grows on you, and by grows I mean he is a supreme douchebag, do not be fooled by his lack of adouchrements: his facial expression says it all and by facial expression I mean that vacancy which grows out of his neckears just below the schlorthead and by all I mean astronomical albedo on that schlorthead.
--VS
--VS
Urp. Those look more like bloomers than capris. See the little edged ruffle??? Yup.Looks real neat with the design in the tee-shirt.
We may all be witnessing the prelude to forcible rape and it disgusts me.
Does anyone know how to reformat this picture to poster size?
Hannibal Lecher
Does anyone know how to reformat this picture to poster size?
Hannibal Lecher
Seeing the doggy pose makes me sad, slightly envious of the choad at the same time. But mostly sad because some poor girl has that poor a image of herself... am I alone her. Please hots... its up to you end the doggie pose.
She looks to be all of 15 years old, hence the face turn from the camera. I would bang that hard and long, and have a huge smile on my face, I mean come on, how many 15 year old virgins are left!!!
@alex
I'm with you. Hotts, this is degrading for everyone involved, especially you. Do not allow this in real life or to be recorded in picture form. Use all your tools at your disposable to stop this: pepper spray, tasers, hungry attack dogs, steel-toed boots to nuts, etc. And once you're done, come on over to see Mr. White. We'll do all sorts of depraved things, but with your consent and without a video camera. Unless you bring it. Then I'm down for watevuh.
Post a Comment
I'm with you. Hotts, this is degrading for everyone involved, especially you. Do not allow this in real life or to be recorded in picture form. Use all your tools at your disposable to stop this: pepper spray, tasers, hungry attack dogs, steel-toed boots to nuts, etc. And once you're done, come on over to see Mr. White. We'll do all sorts of depraved things, but with your consent and without a video camera. Unless you bring it. Then I'm down for watevuh.
<< Home







