Saturday, August 30, 2008
A Dude, a Hott and an Ass Salami

Dude on the left earns a borderline nottadouche pass, in spite of some hair spike and shirt loudness. He's okay.
Hott in the middle tickles my nethers with her pouty stare, even if she is flipping me off.
Douche on the right needs to be dipped in honey and tossed into a vat of bad computer graphics red ants in an Indiana Jones movie that never happened.
He is pure Ass Salami. Sliced and for sale at $4.99/lb in Bay Ridge.
Comments:
<< Home
Maybe they are not with him at all.
It looks like he's trying to blow bubbles out of his ass and mouth simultaneously or something.
It looks like he's trying to blow bubbles out of his ass and mouth simultaneously or something.
Don't forget the facial hair and bling (not as loud as usual, but still, bling) being sported by the dude on the left. And $4.99 is WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY overpriced.
Id like to play Duck, Duck, Douche with these three, and by three I mean her, and by play I mean lather her up with a honey comb and cover her with frosting....
It's so weird. I mean, I like asses. I like salami. Why these two things don't work when combined is beyond me. But this Ass Salami is quite possibly the most repulsive thing I've seen in a long while.
I just can't wrap my brain around the fact that these dudes are actually taking themselves seriously. I'm gonna go listen to some Neil Diamond to ease my thought pains.
Amanda the Bleeth has her arm around goofy boy. He's a dork, but NOT a douche. Ass Salami however, is a serious douche - top drawer.
Orange tan, kissy face, waxed brows, necklace bling, ear bling. He spins the world into a vortex of hell, only Xenu can undo.
Orange tan, kissy face, waxed brows, necklace bling, ear bling. He spins the world into a vortex of hell, only Xenu can undo.
He must be afflicted with the Grieco Flu, a conjoined mutation of both Grieco and Bird Flu viruses, that cause the 'bag to constantly crow like a rooster on crack. And this guy is most assuredly a cock.
Dude gets a pass, he's just kinda dorky.
The big top in my groin must mean the circus is in town, either that or Pouty Hott has teleported the Washington Monument into my pants.
Dude gets a pass, he's just kinda dorky.
The big top in my groin must mean the circus is in town, either that or Pouty Hott has teleported the Washington Monument into my pants.
@anon 1:47
Your ex has the mangled taco huh?
Or is it more of the meaty quahog look?
Either one is grounds for dismissal.
Your ex has the mangled taco huh?
Or is it more of the meaty quahog look?
Either one is grounds for dismissal.
no one with a shirt that squiggly and hair that spiky can earn a nottadouche pass. See Model Rules of Douche Procedure, 43.1(a).
in law we call this an "irrebutable presumption of doucheness"
in law we call this an "irrebutable presumption of doucheness"
Tammy was the first to realize that Vincent had just lost his silent, raging five-minute battle for control of his sphincter...
She is a hott hottie indeed, but this is a more interesting phenomenon than merely a dude, hott and a festering, douchelipping, orange dye #6 dyed Ass Salami.
It is my contention that the Dude is in a projected psychical "douchelganger" relationship with the Ass Salami. Jungian psychology describes the "shadouche" or "shadouche aspect" as a part of the unconscious mind, consisting of repressed douchebaglionic weaknesses, particularly douchetitude and scrotitrocity.
For some reason that I'm too tired right now to convincingly make up, the Dude has come to grips with his Shadouche, engaging him in real life, even to the point of letting him lean in to his hott.
Fascinating.
--VS
It is my contention that the Dude is in a projected psychical "douchelganger" relationship with the Ass Salami. Jungian psychology describes the "shadouche" or "shadouche aspect" as a part of the unconscious mind, consisting of repressed douchebaglionic weaknesses, particularly douchetitude and scrotitrocity.
For some reason that I'm too tired right now to convincingly make up, the Dude has come to grips with his Shadouche, engaging him in real life, even to the point of letting him lean in to his hott.
Fascinating.
--VS
Fish lip face combined with Grieco wannabe suffering acid reflux facial expression = makes me want to slice his ear off a la Mr Blonde and sing "Stuck In The Middle With You" to Contessa.
My shadouche
Change is coming
Now is my time
Listen to my muscle memory
Contemplate what I've been clinging to
Forty six and douche ahead of me
Yeah, he's a tool.
She, on the other hand, is all that should be right with creation, but has gone terribly, terribly wrong.
Change is coming
Now is my time
Listen to my muscle memory
Contemplate what I've been clinging to
Forty six and douche ahead of me
Yeah, he's a tool.
She, on the other hand, is all that should be right with creation, but has gone terribly, terribly wrong.
You know those dumps when you feel like you're going to blow out your o-ring and you have to put your hands on the floor to brace yourself? How you get that feeling of bliss and relief when you have such a massive bowel evacuation?
I think Ass Salami is experiencing that feeling for the first time, dropping a big log of stink loaf into his 150 dollar, no doubt distressed, designer jeans.
I think Ass Salami is experiencing that feeling for the first time, dropping a big log of stink loaf into his 150 dollar, no doubt distressed, designer jeans.
I slept on it. You know, just in case we were being too harsh.
In the morning light Ass Salami is even more revolting.
In the morning light Ass Salami is even more revolting.
I can't bear to look at this dude's pouty lips anymore. Will some brave knight save me from this douchy horror before I castrate him with an old rusty butcher knife? I'd hate to have that on my record...
Buffy the Scrotebag Slayer
Buffy the Scrotebag Slayer
"He is pure Ass Salami. Sliced and for sale at $4.99/lb in Bay Ridge."
Ohhh DB1 some of your finest work....
Ohhh DB1 some of your finest work....
Gee whiz, if Ass Salami poos a state fair sized turd, then Dude must poo just a county fair sized one. And that makes Hott cunty-fair bleeth.
And there is something about Ass Salami that reminds me of a very disgruntled Adam Arkin.
And there is something about Ass Salami that reminds me of a very disgruntled Adam Arkin.
awful lotta turds plopping around these folks, better get out the poop-bags or there'll be fines to pay for not picking up after the dogs.
you ever smell a salami turd? mind you, it reeks of garlic....
state fair sized turd???
you ever smell a salami turd? mind you, it reeks of garlic....
state fair sized turd???
I could imagine what a point blank shot gun blast would do to a face like that. And then I shudder when I realize it's an improvement. The pouty lips make and excellent place for the barrel of a gun.
Dude seems reasonable - just enough minor scrote to fit in.
Hott looks all kinds of bitch and way too much work.
Ass Salami; is his bottom lip pierced? And he looks like he's trying to squeeze a big poo out into his diaper. Which would be appropriate.
Hott looks all kinds of bitch and way too much work.
Ass Salami; is his bottom lip pierced? And he looks like he's trying to squeeze a big poo out into his diaper. Which would be appropriate.
Okay, I kind of want to fuck the dude on the left. Not gonna lie to you. But it would have to be sans gel and shirt...
Post a Comment
<< Home







