Friday, July 25, 2008

 

The Small Package Picks Up a Hott


When HCwDB site favorite (and Weekly winner) The Small Package told his friends he was gonna "pick up a hott tonight," they didn't think he meant it literally.

Your humble narrator, The DB1, is in the midst of getting ready to head to San Francisco for my book signing on Sunday at 4pm at the Virgin Megastore in Union Square.

Represent, San Franciscians. Or I will run like Donald Sutherland through the streets chasing pod people. And we can't have that.
Comments:
She is gorgeous and curvaceous and all kinds of yummy.

He looks like he is forcing out a gargantuan fart.

Which apparently set Background Lurker's hair on fire.
 
SP's gonna have to see a chiropractor for a strained neck after carrying those massive flotation devices around!
 
She is really hot.I'm not a fan of her boots.

Hey DB 1,how 'bout a book signing in Chicago?I can see the "douchebag world tour" t-shirt now....

Las Vegas
San Francisco
Chicago
Miami
New York
Boston
Trenton
 
Small package is just interesting...

I bet he could be an actor or comic.

Army of Douche-ness
 
Way to look constipated SP. Again.
 
sheesh.


i'll let my new avatar do the talking.
 
That is the closest female genitalia ever has been, or ever will be, to his face.

gradbag
 
Whats up with the dude with flaming hair in the back?
 
Where was this taken?

Burning Douche?
 
Every time I see a pic of this dopey douche, he looks like he needs to take a mean shit. He's making Mexicans look bad. Nice honk-honks on the girl but the Pocahontas boots leave me with a question mark.

Hey Juan!!! Go back to selling oranges off the freeway you bean bag.
 
Cheap Mexican immigrant labor has even infiltrated the childrens' Donkey Ride industry...
 
burningdouche
 
damn it, douchetoevsky beat me to it.
 
his jean...are they...could they possibly be...BEDAZZLED?
 
Check it dudes...

INVISIBLE IRON CROSS!!

AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

This hott is my dream girl for today. She has that "rollergirl" smile that screams, I want to lollypop your manhood. Joey says, she's a 10.

She's all of that, and with natural boobies, too. No wonder the pod people want to "snatch."
 
i'll be going to hell for this, but.....


i think this new avatar more closely echoes what we're all thinking.
 
God, she must be like... a foot off the ground. Sitting on the shoulders of small package is like sitting on a milk crate with a bowling ball between your legs.
 
Small Package walks into a bar with a Hott on his shoulders. Bartender says: "Where'd you get that?" Hott says: Metamucil.

SP= el mono.

Peace out.
 
He's got it all wrong. She should not have the pants on and she should be screwed down on his head like a ski cap.

At least that's how I would have done it.

- D.S.
 
look at those bags on the blondie! woof
 
I see SP got some ink done. Well done SP, you are well on your way to the HoS.

I am jealous of the back of SP's neck.
 
This may be one of the first instances in history where pubic lice became head lice and not the other way around.
 
Why does that fucking choad always have that fucking look on his face?! I WOULD LOVE TO CURB HIM ALA ED NORTON IN AMERICAN HISTORY X.
 
@ pfah

You just had to make Invisible Iron Cross man into a supermantastic douchetard.

Just jeaouls 'cuz I didn't think of it first!!

i LoVe PaNkAkeS!!!
 
I was going to elaborate on the fine things I would do to this fine young tart, but then I noticed that...

He is her dick head.
 
Pfah,

You've successfully screwed up my happy Friday vibes.



Thank you sir.
 
@pfah-

I have a time share in hell that overlooks the Lake of Fire. Stop on by anytime, bring the misses.

I'm in the Idi Amin building, top floor. You can't miss it, just follow the trail of human skulls.
 
I bet the back of SP's pants look like a ten pound bag of shredded cheddar. Goddammit just start wearing a diaper, already.

I'd pin Blondies boots to her earlobes and work her like an oil derrick. I'm just saying..
 
@joey buttadoucheo....i HAD to man. i just had to. i like slow Fridays.

slow.


uh, pun intended.
 
@crucial head....sorry brother. we share a love of Maker's Mark, so why not just drown my avatar with several glasses of it, neat?

have a great weekend brother.
 
@pfah...

well done.

now to make up for it, just photoshop yourself helping an old lady cross the street.

BAM!

karmic balance restored!
 
DB1,

Donald Sutherland? Just don't go there as he was in his last scene of Animal House.....you know, with Katy. Well, I mean, if you find a nubile young college coed hott at the signing, then go ahead. Just not by yourself.
 
@douchetoevsky..... sweet dude! i have reserve seating in the Hitler level. i figure those are pretty damn good seats. somewhat warm, but with a good view. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have the next box over, so i figure i'm in pretty douchey company.
 
Is this what partial birth abortion looks like?

If it is, I'm definitely against it then.
 
@johnny scrotten.....well, not a bad idea, but this is the best i can do at the moment my friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S_1VMOl5y0
 
Retarded gynocologist.
 
Hot damn she is cute. I would dust her great-aunt's taxidermy collection for a year just for the chance to rub her third-grade teacher's bunions.

The only good thing about this picture is that Small Package probably couldn't whip up a quick defense to a foot in the crotch.
 
This reminds me of the BOC classic:

His height is short, and his soul he sold
Douches on flame with a hott hole
He has to crap, his anus cries
From seeing SP, so do my eyes

Oh, let the girl, let that girl, climb the troll
Douches on flame now, with a hott hole
 
WTF does young Candice Bergen Hott see in this waste of carbon?
 
Perfect position for a kick to the 'nads
 
Have we determined whether SP is a tard or not? Because with each picture I lean more toward the idea that he spends most of his off camera time riding around a on short bus.
 
making a strong play for hall of scrote.

-haberdouchery
 
Wow!!! She's scrumptious!!! And by looking at the state of
Jesus McGym, she's about to look for someone not exhausted and full of wit! That happens when you think your muscles will get you through life.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.