Friday, July 25, 2008
Friday Haiku

Smoke from douche hole blows,
Bleethed Hott on the right. On left?
Deflated balloon.
Two Neanderthals
Porn star hott shows off her ink
Inverse mohawk too?
-- anonymous
Crabs on bleeth are smart.
They've formed a society,
Just launched a space ship.
-- mr. white
Robert Downey Bag
Blows smoke angrily at hott
He's no "Iron Man"
-- anonymous
Motel 6, poolside.
Couldn't afford Rehab pool.
Second rate douchebags.
-- anonymous
Old enough to smoke.
A balloon suddenly pops..
Strawberry drinks all round.
-- teh abominable snowdouche
Nip rings pop man-boobs.
"Flock of Seagulls" fauxhawk sucks.
Where are the red cups?
-- boatbutter
Comments:
<< Home
I believe there is a typo there. Shouldn't the last line read:
Deflated "Buffoon?"
Maybe I just misinterpreted the imagery.
Deflated "Buffoon?"
Maybe I just misinterpreted the imagery.
I've noticed a trend lately among Bleethed Hotts who are small-boobed. They know their Waffle House flapjacks aren't going to attract much, if any, attention of they do the classic Skanks Gone Wild tit-flash. So what's a sista to do? In order to position themselves for maximum photogenicity they make sure their tramp stamp is visible and seductively lower one side of their bikini bottoms. Meanwhile, her date, Sitting Choad, looks like he just got a mouthful of jism from his buddy Troll Hair.
"The Punctured Balloon";
"Under the Spreading Chestnut";
He's been here before....
www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/2008/05/punctured-balloon.html
www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/2007/08/under-spreading-chestnut-tree.html
H.O.S.???
"Under the Spreading Chestnut";
He's been here before....
www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/2008/05/punctured-balloon.html
www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/2007/08/under-spreading-chestnut-tree.html
H.O.S.???
2 Guys, A Girl and
A Pizza shop - comedy.
But this aint funny.
Telltale star tattoos
have sadly transferred to hott.
Bleethdom is complete.
Wither the Douchebag?
Preparation H is now
attacking muscle.
A Pizza shop - comedy.
But this aint funny.
Telltale star tattoos
have sadly transferred to hott.
Bleethdom is complete.
Wither the Douchebag?
Preparation H is now
attacking muscle.
I haven't seen anything on here lately that really pissed me off... until now. What a bunch of worthless, ignorant looking tools... guys and bitch as well. There isn't enough gasoline and matches for this crew.
- Douchey Smurf
- Douchey Smurf
Smokey Choad oiled up
Side boob is a tiny delight
Glasses hang from bling?
Tattbag grows from neck
Ring nip and friend are class acts
If you are star bleeth
Side boob is a tiny delight
Glasses hang from bling?
Tattbag grows from neck
Ring nip and friend are class acts
If you are star bleeth
f*ck! here's the corrected version!
troll headed douche has
titties like yams a danglin'
hulk wants his shorts back
troll headed douche has
titties like yams a danglin'
hulk wants his shorts back
Douchebag blowing smoky "WHOA"
With Bleethed-out mini-tit hot, shooting starred
Uberdouchescrote dork, faux-hawk sported!!
With Bleethed-out mini-tit hot, shooting starred
Uberdouchescrote dork, faux-hawk sported!!
Bleeth's boobs make me think,
"It must be time for breakfast."
Pancakes, anyone?
-International House Of Douchebags
"It must be time for breakfast."
Pancakes, anyone?
-International House Of Douchebags
ah, so this is what it looks like when johnny knoxville spits out semen underwater.
im sorry i couldnt fit that into a haiku.
blonde burn victim bag
johnny knoxville sure can blow
unfortunate tat
im sorry i couldnt fit that into a haiku.
blonde burn victim bag
johnny knoxville sure can blow
unfortunate tat
I need Fridays off
Can I work four 10-hour shifts?
I'm always so late.....
.....and miss these haiku!
She has a Bra!!nstellation
on her left hipbone.
Can I work four 10-hour shifts?
I'm always so late.....
.....and miss these haiku!
She has a Bra!!nstellation
on her left hipbone.
Just so's yaknow, REAL haiku always includes the 'kigo,' or seasonal allusion. hence
"Crabs on bleeth are smart.
They've formed a society,
Just launched a space ship"
becomes
"Crabs on bleeth are smart.
They've formed a society,
Reproduce each Spring."
sumpin like that
"Crabs on bleeth are smart.
They've formed a society,
Just launched a space ship"
becomes
"Crabs on bleeth are smart.
They've formed a society,
Reproduce each Spring."
sumpin like that
Re: Tom Choad's "kigo":
As we all know well, hotts are
Always seasonal:
Summer 'kini hotts
Wintertime snowbunny hotts
And fall color hotts.
Springtime horny hotts
Complete the seasonal look
At the joy of hotts.
As we all know well, hotts are
Always seasonal:
Summer 'kini hotts
Wintertime snowbunny hotts
And fall color hotts.
Springtime horny hotts
Complete the seasonal look
At the joy of hotts.
He smokes, but I think
As I look right he caused a
Double mastectomy?
(Sorry, I dont think she's all that hot.)
Post a Comment
As I look right he caused a
Double mastectomy?
(Sorry, I dont think she's all that hot.)
<< Home







