Thursday, July 24, 2008
The Accounts Payable 'Bag

You can always tag the douche from the Accounts Payable department by the minimum yet expressive facial hair. This is due to their minimal prep time on Fridays transforming from office worker accountant drone into club-going wankpoo.
Flynn works his quiet desk job, 9-5 every week at Dunden Miffler. Then on weekends, he spikes up the fading Fauxhawk and tries his best to get something, anything, out of that facial hair.
In fact, if you stare long enough at Flynn's chin scruff, it will gradually reveal itself.
Red is featuring inflated implants, one of the clearest manifestations of 'bag infection in a hott, and she probably needs to eat a sandwich, but that's still a very sweet smile. And by sweet smile, I mean boobies.
Comments:
<< Home
I think someone wiped their butt on his face. Seriously, that's ridiculous.
I don't find that hott very attractive. She looks like she's made of plastic and her smile reeks of gonhorrea.
I don't find that hott very attractive. She looks like she's made of plastic and her smile reeks of gonhorrea.
Doug, you can gel it and pull it and spike it and take it out to clubs to meet scary asian chicks with even scarier tit jobs, but your hair's decided to end the relationship and is leaving you.
Sorry, man.
Sorry, man.
WTF is with this trend of confusing t-shirts? what do they mean?
it's distracting me from my stare-off with turquoise bra here...
(i was winning, too!)
it's distracting me from my stare-off with turquoise bra here...
(i was winning, too!)
Note the tenuous positioning of his right hand, indicative of the 'bag's inner turmoil. The noncomittal evidenced by this weak gesture speaks volumes. As a mid-level manager, he should know better. To douche or not to douche, that is his question.
We saw this phenomenon yesterday with Chia II also.
-Pass the Douchey
We saw this phenomenon yesterday with Chia II also.
-Pass the Douchey
if she's a tranny does that make me gay that i'm turned on by her...err...him?
whatever, i'll just go jerk off and let god sort it out...
whatever, i'll just go jerk off and let god sort it out...
A dude? Are you guys fucking high!! This one actually sent a shiver down my spine. I almost had to defer to my alter-ego, JOHNNY COCKRING...
I realize, of course, that she may be just a touch "overdone," for lack of a better word- but for the same reason we go to Vegas, enjoy lap-dances and watch porno, this chick gives me the tingles as I sit here in front of my computer on Thursday a.m.
Oh and by the way, by spine I mean Johnson. Peace.
I realize, of course, that she may be just a touch "overdone," for lack of a better word- but for the same reason we go to Vegas, enjoy lap-dances and watch porno, this chick gives me the tingles as I sit here in front of my computer on Thursday a.m.
Oh and by the way, by spine I mean Johnson. Peace.
@ johnny s-
that confusing t-shirt is part of the disturbing douche trend of "clothing culture".
as part of your ongoing 'bag hunting/research, a basic tutorial can be had at chiichlothing.com
that confusing t-shirt is part of the disturbing douche trend of "clothing culture".
as part of your ongoing 'bag hunting/research, a basic tutorial can be had at chiichlothing.com
no thanks.
i'd move back into the basement of my Mom's house before i'd let this 'girl' touch my pork steeple.
gross.
i'd move back into the basement of my Mom's house before i'd let this 'girl' touch my pork steeple.
gross.
@pfah:
we already know Bea ruined you for all other women.
call me old fashioned, but i'd be more than willing to play hide the U-boat with leah remini's bleethed out broth- i mean, uh, sister there....
we already know Bea ruined you for all other women.
call me old fashioned, but i'd be more than willing to play hide the U-boat with leah remini's bleethed out broth- i mean, uh, sister there....
@douchetoevsky....you make a solid point there my friend. i asked my other half if she'd consider changing her name to 'Bea', and then i regained consciousness about 45 minutes later, wearing a muu-muu. which i found strange. needless to say, her answer was 'no'.
spot on with the accounts payable tag. this is a guy who is a professional by day and douche by night. he thinks he can slip on a hip affliction-like t-shirt, throw some pomade in his hair, grow some stubble, and through bag gestures to fit in.
this particular evening Flynn struck out at Seamless afterhours and believes he will blow a nut or two in the VIP. Too many spectators and bouncers in there Flynn...
this particular evening Flynn struck out at Seamless afterhours and believes he will blow a nut or two in the VIP. Too many spectators and bouncers in there Flynn...
I think you guys are onto something here. Make note of all the dude douche in the background.
I smell something vewy fishy here. And it might be emanating from the AC's fingers.
I smell something vewy fishy here. And it might be emanating from the AC's fingers.
Come on now, party poopers. She's got chick-hips, and those altered bahoobies could punch your lights out.
BAM!
POW!!
ZORFF!!!
*..spurt..*
BAM!
POW!!
ZORFF!!!
*..spurt..*
I don't think she's a dongtaper. Ab muscles and hips are female, unless hormone therapy has been applied since age 12.
I sure do loves me some fake boobies, though.
I sure do loves me some fake boobies, though.
I'm really struggling with the reason for the bra.
I mean look at the dynamics there, it isn't supporting anything, they stand up on their own, I really don't think she needs it...
I mean look at the dynamics there, it isn't supporting anything, they stand up on their own, I really don't think she needs it...
She is DEFINITELY female. 1. Hips (low and wide). 2. wrists (very narrow relative to width of hand) 3. Throat (no adams apple of significance).
She is DEFINITELY bleeth. 1. lame ass lip job. 2. dull look in her eyes 3. Her massive Massive MASSIVE fake rack. Definitely level 4, or worse.
desitination? Trophy Wife.
She is DEFINITELY bleeth. 1. lame ass lip job. 2. dull look in her eyes 3. Her massive Massive MASSIVE fake rack. Definitely level 4, or worse.
desitination? Trophy Wife.
Wow, I know it's just the beer talkin,but I think the hott, overworked as she is, is way fuckable. all the dorks in the pic, this must be one of those 'get your pic taken with a stripper' events
Yep, that's a woman. I don't know why all the complaining, though. For once we've captured the rare bottom sideboob.
I had to catch my breath when I first saw her. Strip club, whatever -- I didn't say I was going to fuck her without a condom, I just said she was nice to look at.
Sheesh.
I had to catch my breath when I first saw her. Strip club, whatever -- I didn't say I was going to fuck her without a condom, I just said she was nice to look at.
Sheesh.
"Hey,bro, here's my phone. How bout getting a pic of me and Nolasia before she hits the side stage."
I am convinced of several things: that's a chick; she gets paid by the dance; doc had the DTs when he did her upper lip; and I will dream filthy dreams about those boobies tonight.
Go and google Francine Dee if you're not a work. The filters stop the work porn. She's not a tranny, she's smokin if you're into hot ass Viet Cong hotties with gigantic fake bazongas.
Ok, I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to be able to count the hott's ribs without actual palpation. And while I'll be the first to volunteer to palpate said hotts anytime DB1 asks, this is not healthy! Makes me wanna pull out some mallets and play Mozart's Jupiter Symphony on her baby backs there. Or nuzzle her dirty pillows. Whatever.
His douche hand gesture #4 seems tentative. Must've been a long day at the office for AP. Poor guy. Someone needs to kick him in the nuts. Do it, Sandwich-Needing Hott! Do it and run!
His douche hand gesture #4 seems tentative. Must've been a long day at the office for AP. Poor guy. Someone needs to kick him in the nuts. Do it, Sandwich-Needing Hott! Do it and run!
When you can see her ribs and she's not lying on her back, and you add flesh torpedoes, something doesn't add up. Yet I have a boner. Who knows.
I'm about sick of the clueless wankers here who call every slender Asian woman a ladyboy. Buy a clue. No adams apple, female curves (in slender form, but the bones don't lie), tiny wrists, a weak jaw. She has all the skeletal clues of a real woman. Plastic surgery does none of this. She is a slender woman with oversized implants and something slightly wrong with her upper lip. I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass in the Boneville salt flats on the hottest day of the year just to sniff the butt of a dog she patted on the head when she was 12.
@Anon 10:08
Chill out "Bloke". It's called humor... it's called fucking off. Climb down off your charger and slip out of the armor Sir Lancelot. Your gallant attempt to restore honor to Asian females who look like transsexuals has been noted and filed for future reference.
- Douchey Smurf
Chill out "Bloke". It's called humor... it's called fucking off. Climb down off your charger and slip out of the armor Sir Lancelot. Your gallant attempt to restore honor to Asian females who look like transsexuals has been noted and filed for future reference.
- Douchey Smurf
I know it's been touched on here, but whether this is a chick or a dude, it is still well withing the Paid to Pose category. I thought those types were exempt. Also, this guy sucks.
Yep, that's Francine Dee. She is paid to be there. 'Bag probably thinks he has a chance. Excuse me while I punch my monitor.
Flynn is at a local roadhouse, hangin' with Red, who is obviously there modeling lingerie so that the crew from Dunden Miffler, can go mug with beaver that is way out of their league.
And pay $12 bucks for a watered-down Cosmo.
And pay $12 bucks for a watered-down Cosmo.
terrific boobs
the only thing that makes this pic okay to look at
what the hell is on this retards shirt?
the only thing that makes this pic okay to look at
what the hell is on this retards shirt?
"Yes, last night Kitten over here managed to jam 2 fingers up my kiester. Next Friday, she promised the WHOLE FIST."
I know exactly what's running through his head as he's posing for this picture. "Do you think my image is more appealing with two fingers up, or one?"
He is probably waving two up, one for the default (of course) and the other finger is to compensate for his shitty hair cut. Dude, why are you bothering to gel that bald scalp? You look like a toothbrush with thistles spaced far enough to fit the fucking great wall of china in-between them.
He is probably waving two up, one for the default (of course) and the other finger is to compensate for his shitty hair cut. Dude, why are you bothering to gel that bald scalp? You look like a toothbrush with thistles spaced far enough to fit the fucking great wall of china in-between them.
francine dee. filipina beauty with the nipples that point skyward when shes standing up. the boobs are ridiculous but the lips are probably an ethnic thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home







