Monday, May 26, 2008

 

The Mark of the Yank


What is with the Yankee Cap correlation to extreme scrotedouchery?

Did Reggie Jackson set off a chain reaction of events at Plato's Retreat in 1979 that took twenty years to manifest as a global cultural douchenomenon?

Or was it the residual grease left behind by a Jason Giambi / Roger Clemens 'roid pool party in the late 1990s that launched the "House of a Thousand Douchey Yankee Caps"?

It's like this mysterious puzzle that I can't unscramble. Why, the Yankees? Is it an arbitrary reappropriation of icon? Could it have been any insignia the 'bags could have chosen to announce their ballsack fungery to the world? Say, the Brewers? Or an Ankh? Or a Sumerian sun god?

And if not, then why Yankees?

So is it bad that I can't even see her face but I want to lick her cell phone like a confused marsupial?
Comments:
what a focking bell end!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I know something he can yank...
 
dude bag just got his home confinement ankle bracelet taken off.

Side boob, glorious side boob. I would play handball up against that side boob. Her hand, my ball.

IFYM
 
What are they doing wearing watches while laying around the hotel pool?
 
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!

Ahhhhh the infamous Yank cap....The NY insignia often besmirches the typically scrotly fellow.....You can always expect for the Yank cap to be ostentatiously angled skyward or, a few stylish degrees leftward, rightward, backward....yet never straightward....the Yank Cap symbolizes that greasy "Joey" the eponymous guidodouche patrolling the streets of New Jersey in a wifebeater with an offical navy blue Yank cap or one of those Korean Made ghettofied fitted Yank Caps of all various colors under the visble light spectrum
 
The Yank Cap has solidified itself as a symbol of latent douchebaggery, choadism, and polyscrotomorphism,

The Yank Cap appeared on the heads of the gangsta gangsta black dudes in the stylin and profilin angles that often attracted many a ho and many a bitch....and if the Yank Cap was EVER knocked off the head of an "OG", "Goon", or "Thug N*gga" you best believe some caps were busted that night......


However, the Yank Cap slowly made its way onto the caucasoid cranium....usually those "wigger kids" you saw in high school began to adorn themselves with that garnish Yank Cap with that god awful NY logo affixed to the front glaring at you like the glare of a car grill appears in the eyes of a deer, dog, or cat just before it is unmercifully struck.....


Well these pioneering wigger kids began to adopt the Yank Cap...and soon enough it was absorbed into the douchebaggist culture......


It has been debated whether which type of douche adopted the Yank Cap


Some attribute it to the Greek loving Bra's!, Bro'heims, and Bro'skies who wore the Yank Cap as they scuttled through the sun soaked beaches of Florida trolling for collegiate bleethy ass during a weeklong hedonistic orgy of scrote also called Spring Break


However, others blame the timeless ol Long Island Scrote aka the "Joey" who began to develop a taste for the "rap" culture and began to model themselves after they're favorite rapper.....these Guidoscrotes began to purchase the Yank cap in mass numbers.....usually sold by wise Korean storekeepers in your typical urban clothing shop....the Yank Cap began to appear in colors that were not Yankees colors........pink for girls............red for the gangsta set........white for the pseudo pimps....black for those real ass mofo's
 
Is he throwing a shocker or offering his brainless inflatable hott two opportunities to pull his finger?
 
Check out J-Wo's website, there are lots of pictures of women with electrical tape on their nipples. I guess it's like to prevent a nip-slip or something.
 
@ DB1: No, it isn't bad. It makes perfect sense to me. There is enough Hottness visible that I think we can infer the rest. And by infer I mean that I long to lick her dirty dishes clean, which is pretty close to your thing. Go figure.

Also, I think its the Yankees because in many ways they are a symptom of some of the issues inour society that also lead to Douchebagness. Much like the presidency and many other institutions, they are able to buy a winning team in much the same way corporations buy senate seats. They are also in New York, the media hub of the world, so every time a Yankee shakes a little girl's hand [or any other body part] they're all over the news. They're about celebrity or the illusion thereof more than competition, and a major icon promoting the misconception that sports are actually important.

Had Bobby Cox been the Yankees manager over the last decade or so, there would be an entire network devoted to lauding his rather amazing accomplishments 24/7.

Oh, and this guy is pond scum.
 
Simple, Jersey is ground zero for the Greico virus. Scrote from that part of hell feel the need to identify with their older, more sophisticated brother (NYC).

From there it spread the same way the virus has been spreading for years now....
 
Kid Rock?
 
The blame lies with Fred Durst. You should have known that already.
 
@ marcel douchechamp 2:40 -

Yeah, sorry. I guess I sort of thought that went without saying.
 
I submit exhibit 1 for anti-heidi website:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT8O5Nyk0cs
 
It fits perfectly because the Yankees are full blown Douchebags themselves, so it only seems right that the douche-masses use them as a symbol.
 
What do you mean, why?
Bandwagon jumping douchebags
Love their Yankees lids
 
Without lending credence to the Yankee-Bag argument, I must state that any team that markets a yellow hat, when its colors are blue and grey, are automatically bags. Joey P is head of marketing for the NY Yankees.
 
DB1! The marsupial comment made me think of what I recently heard... Marsupial males have a 2 pronged penis, which fits nicely with the females' two vaginas. You probably need to work this little fact into something soon...
 
We don't need to see any more of her face to know where she's from. The moustache on her lip strongly indicates Brooklyn or Staten Island residency.
 
kid rock in the hizzie-ouse!
 
His website is like some kind of cosmic confluence of douche. Criss Angle, the Creeper...

Speaking of which, how is the Creeper not HoS? He's ten times the douche Bra is.
 
I'm fairly certain that the link between Yankee caps and uberscrotebaggery is the combination of the high density of douchebags in the NY/NJ area and the Yankees mini-dynasty in the late 90's. In addition, MLB seems to promote Yankee gear more than other teams. I live in AZ, and if I wanted to find a Marlins jersey, I'd probably have to drive to Florida. But I can get Yankee shit within 3 miles of my house in any direction.

Now, I am a Yankee fan. I grew up watching them suck ass for most of my childhood. I'm too young to remember the last WS they won before Mattingly came on board. Nothing pisses me off more than some douchebag laying around with a nice Hott wearing discolored Yankee cap, who couldn't tell you a damn thing about Yankee history. You buy sports gear to represent, not to match your swimsuit.

OK - that's enough ranting about Yankees/douchebags for today. Their recent suckitude is really pissing me off. And the Yankees aren't doing that well either.
 
This picture made my monitor cry.....
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Check out the confused Oily-Asian-Rob-Schneider 'bag in the background looking for hotts on holiday to apply lotion to. Also, I've just copyrighted the phrase "Hotts on Holiday" to be used in the next Girls Gone Wild DVD.
 
Playboy Bunny Floats
in front of the Uber-Douche
pointing at Boobies
 
It has much less to do with the Yankees than with trying to align themselves with what they perceive as "worldly".
I see a Yankees cap and the only thing that comes to mind is the smell of piss and honey roasted nuts.

Ahhhhh the smell of New York. The smell of assholes.
 
You all are being to hard on Yankee douchery. It keeps white sox douchbags geographically confined - applaud that please.
Trust me on this - as a Chicago-bred Cubs fan, no douchery is stinkier than sox douchery. That the Yankees have douchery at the national level cornered thus keeping sox douchery confined to a reagional blight is reason enough to go easy on it.
All hail Yankee douchery.
Yrs
Ernie Banks
 
To explain the fondness for Yankee caps, you have to reflect on the essential nature of the douche: packaged, off-the-shelf faux culture masquerading as character. The douche has no thoughts, no will, of his own,he is able only to slavishly ape the latest fashion in a desperate search for social actualization.

What happens is this: the douche hears from someone, somewhere, that it is now summer and he is supposed to wear a baseball cap. But what cap to choose? Remember, the douche knows nothing about baseball, because that would count as a genuine interest that might actually be indicative of a personality. So how does someone with no knowledge of baseball outside of the thinnest skin of pop culture choose which team to wear?

Why the one he sees the most people wearing, of course! Plus, he may have heard somewhere that the Yankees win a lot. Or did. There is nothing the scrote wants more than to be on the winning team, since his natural talents lend him approximately no chance in hell of every qualifying him for one on his own merits.

The consumeristic, pop-culture Yankee nation is the perfect, empty choice to cover the emptiness that resides in the skull of the total douchebag.
 
I ROCK THE NYC ON MY CAP CUZ THERE AINT NO FUKIN WITH THE YANKS BITCH I DONT CARE ABOUT NO GODDAMN FARM SYSTEM WITH CORN AND SHIT IF I WANT GOOD PLAYERS THE STEINBRENNERS BUY EM CUZ THEY TOTALLY BALLER THATS RIGHT ID SUCK A ROD'S DICK REREAD ID SUCK A ROD'S DICK I DONT HATE EM I JUST REPLACE EM
 
The worst fucking part is that you know the douche has absolutely NO CLUE what the fuck he is wearing on his head.

Ask him where the logo comes from and you have maybe a one-in-ten chance of hearing something about baseball.

More likely, the douche will blow a fucking o-ring as he tries to wrap his mind around the question.

At best, you'll hear some mutterings about how cool NYC is and that all his bro's have a cap like this but his is cooler because it's *yellow*.

-leo da scrote
 
Spankee da Gangsta sez, "Yo, dude, she has TWO titties!"

@Leo 11:19 - Agreed. Ask this fuck about the Yankees starting pitching staff and you're guaranteed a "Whuuuaaaahhh?"
 
As a Padres fan, this disturbs me for other reasons. The Padres rocked the urine yellow and feces brown uniforms with a straight face. Now these jokers are trying to co-opt this look in some sort of retro-cool chic. Bite me. The Padres (and their long-suffering fans) owned that look when it wasn't remotely cool.
 
bwaaaaaahahahaahhaa @ art of the douche -
i remember rocking that gear, goin to the Murph....but always knowing those colors were the worst combo imaginable...orange & brown weren't much better but anything was...
 
Smearkat FTW, if only for the jubblies. Good god man I can't even look at the bag.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.