Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Inverted 'Bag Sandwich #412

As experienced douche-hunters know, Inverted 'Bag Sandwich formation (IBS) is one of the more painful of the hott/douche cohabitations.
IBS, when two sexy boobie hotties sandwich a douche filling, is the inverse of Standard 'Bag Sandwich formation (SBS), in which the hott is crushed between two slabs of scrote.
IBS formation has been known to cause Daoist Monks to set cute puppy wuppies on fire, and Hindi legend suggests that after viewing a particularly noxious IBS formation in Poona, India, Mahatma Gandhi forsook his vow of nonviolence, turned, and kicked a small orphan child in the nads.
No idea on if the Gandhi rumor is true or not. But would you be surprised?
Comments:
<< Home
DB1, you have turned me into a looney. I can no longer comment on these pics--my psychiatrist has told me to stop as I am going through some significant rage issues. I now live in a padded cell. My wife had me committed when I tried to shave my chest and buy a white belt.
Thank god they have wifi in my new white room.
Thank god they have wifi in my new white room.
Shirtless in the club. Classy.
Bleeth on the left, me love you long time. Okay, me love you 20 seconds.
Bleeth on the left, me love you long time. Okay, me love you 20 seconds.
I thought it would be tough to mock a douche after so much Bra!, and then the triumphant return of TA.
Not so.
IBS has all the trademarks of the classic douche. His greasy forehead is something TA and Bra! lack, making it ever more mockable now.
I wonder if IBS has figured out he's gay yet?
I think his lovely ethnic hotts have.
Not so.
IBS has all the trademarks of the classic douche. His greasy forehead is something TA and Bra! lack, making it ever more mockable now.
I wonder if IBS has figured out he's gay yet?
I think his lovely ethnic hotts have.
Bleeth : So Is that a water bottle in your pocket or..
Bleeth : Oh yeah it IS a water bottle.
And nice glasses on the nozzle behind you.
Bleeth : Oh yeah it IS a water bottle.
And nice glasses on the nozzle behind you.
DEAR GOD!
The Hott on the right is sort of ugly with the contrasting nature of multicolored weave tracks and a plaid "Sherlock Holmes" hat but the ASIAN on the LEFT.....DEAR GOD! The things I would do to that woman.....many thing forbidden by god in the Old Testament....read it....
The Hott on the right is sort of ugly with the contrasting nature of multicolored weave tracks and a plaid "Sherlock Holmes" hat but the ASIAN on the LEFT.....DEAR GOD! The things I would do to that woman.....many thing forbidden by god in the Old Testament....read it....
This picture says.....
Shirtless Shitbag: "BRO SANDWICH!"
Shirtless Shitbag: "Wait I got a better one HO SANDWICH!"
Asian Goddess: "Stares at camera"
Plaid cap social reject: "Me and my lucky hat are going to get some TONITE!"
Shirtless Shitbag: "BRO SANDWICH!"
Shirtless Shitbag: "Wait I got a better one HO SANDWICH!"
Asian Goddess: "Stares at camera"
Plaid cap social reject: "Me and my lucky hat are going to get some TONITE!"
TRIBAL TATOOS!
The intricate markings symbolizing a fallen man's place in a choadish society of fools and drooling gorgeous hotts.
Looks a like Rocky Choadboa just hit the clubs after getting his ass handed to him by Drago
Asian hott: Your picture has been the high point of my day, your striking features left me dumbfounded as Meaty McMichael lustily palms your hips with his greasy and sweaty palms
The intricate markings symbolizing a fallen man's place in a choadish society of fools and drooling gorgeous hotts.
Looks a like Rocky Choadboa just hit the clubs after getting his ass handed to him by Drago
Asian hott: Your picture has been the high point of my day, your striking features left me dumbfounded as Meaty McMichael lustily palms your hips with his greasy and sweaty palms
This shirtless pus sac has no eyeballs. If he opened his lids you'd see something akin to twin gaped beagle anuses. And yet he is besmirched with vulvi.
What really enrages me is the fuckstick behind them with his glasses on backwards. Unacceptable.
I hope they're having a rave in the subway and that's the train approaching fast in the background.
What really enrages me is the fuckstick behind them with his glasses on backwards. Unacceptable.
I hope they're having a rave in the subway and that's the train approaching fast in the background.
Good God douche have you know shame? No shirt, tribal ink that screams "I need attention". The douche crippled hand gesture, the tall boy inserted rectully face and the free earring from Spencers at the mall when you get it holed for $8.99. To bad they didnt use a ice pick and go GoodFellows on your lame ass. You suck on so many levels.
I'm too disturbed to leave a comment....its not the meathead choadstroker that disturbs me, but the beauty of (Insert Asian Sounding Name Here) astonishes me, her image is crystal clear despite the foul sludge that smears across the camera otherwise known as shirtless douchetrash the boy wonder
I see:
BBB or B cubed
Bleeth
Bag
Bleeth
Plus some douche in the background with Kanye West sunglasses on backwards and a gay Ed Hardy shirt w/ camo pants.
This picture smells of stool.
BBB or B cubed
Bleeth
Bag
Bleeth
Plus some douche in the background with Kanye West sunglasses on backwards and a gay Ed Hardy shirt w/ camo pants.
This picture smells of stool.
The chick stage left is cute.... Tribal Tat bag needs to look into some high blood pressure meds and or not combine stepped on coke with bathtub X... Extensiana to the right might want to go get a refund on that cheap ass weave. Hope she didn't dance around any open flames that night.
Final summary... needle tipping almost fully into the Douche red zone.
- Douchey Smurf
Final summary... needle tipping almost fully into the Douche red zone.
- Douchey Smurf
He looks like dog shit smells. On fresh pavement. On a sizzling summer day. Oh, I guess that would be Summer's Eve instead.
Speaking of sizzling, May Lynn is making my sack sizzle. I'd hurt that like a paper cut.
1% douche
Speaking of sizzling, May Lynn is making my sack sizzle. I'd hurt that like a paper cut.
1% douche
with her other arm hat-weave stripper bleeth is inserting the fat end of an unlubricated brunswick bowling pin, along with her fist, into his rectum.
do all douche bags now hang with Filipino trannys or am i still high from my lunchtime regimen of vodka colonics and angel dust?
do all douche bags now hang with Filipino trannys or am i still high from my lunchtime regimen of vodka colonics and angel dust?
@ bleeth on right..."Janet Jackson?! More like Freddy Jackson." I'd still hit it like a retarded baby.
watch your cornhole
watch your cornhole
The Penguin called, he wants his fucking flipper back.
But seriously. When i'm out carousing with some hot's, and I take a picture THAT fucking bad(It happens...fuck you) I sure as hell don't put it on display on the internet of all places.
Hot on the left made me finish. The one on the right...meh.
But don't get me wrong.
But seriously. When i'm out carousing with some hot's, and I take a picture THAT fucking bad(It happens...fuck you) I sure as hell don't put it on display on the internet of all places.
Hot on the left made me finish. The one on the right...meh.
But don't get me wrong.
Sock:
Flyteeth is actually right next door. We've had some enlightening discussions fueled by Xanax, Lithium, Darvon, and grape soda. Funny, he's a pretty normal guy. He is done with HCwDB--says Xenu forbids it.
Flyteeth is actually right next door. We've had some enlightening discussions fueled by Xanax, Lithium, Darvon, and grape soda. Funny, he's a pretty normal guy. He is done with HCwDB--says Xenu forbids it.
too bad you couldn't get a shot of geekasaurus on the left, the one with the white t-shirt wearing the 3D glasses backwards. Looks like a honey of a hot there as well.
p.s. I'd like to eat maple syrup off of the dark, curvy hips of backwards mystery hott on the left, just off screen.
Jeebus, that's gotta be the clumsiest display of the shocker I've ever seen.
One of these days, the New Zealand rugby team is going to take a tour of the US and beat the holy batsnot out of every tribal tattoo sporting douchebag they encounter. DNA Dan is target number one; this squinty choadburger will be second. Come on All Blacks!
One of these days, the New Zealand rugby team is going to take a tour of the US and beat the holy batsnot out of every tribal tattoo sporting douchebag they encounter. DNA Dan is target number one; this squinty choadburger will be second. Come on All Blacks!
This guy is completely ridiculous. He's pulling off a solid 4 to 5 douche moves at once. And Alicia Keys Hott on the right can play my notes any day.
serious doucheness, but the hotts are only so so. They look about level 2 bleeths. the one on the left has a serious overbite. the one on the left has a crack ho weave thing going. That her eyes are closed and she's puckering up for scrotemeister, is just an indication of her deepening bleethness.
Did this nut nibbler just get smacked in the face with a flounder? Or is he reenacting his last Yokozuna for the bleeths?
The one on the left would get pounded like a tent peg.
IFYM
The one on the left would get pounded like a tent peg.
IFYM
"Watson,the game is afoot I have solved the mystery of the Choad of The Baskervilles" And by solved I mean I shoved my pipe up his ass.
B-FH (Bra-Fuck Him)
B-FH (Bra-Fuck Him)
I friggin' hate the Inverted Bag Sandwich more than anything else about these douchebags. And not just twice as much as a regular HCwDB. Like infinitely more so. The fact that 2 of them sandwich him drives me up the wall.
I don't know, it just looks to me like Pickles here can't summon enough motor control to throw a full-fledged shocker. I mean, you really got to give him credit, he's doing his best.
Asian Goddess on the left, good sweet Jeebus, I want to do dirty sinful things with her.
Asian Goddess on the left, good sweet Jeebus, I want to do dirty sinful things with her.
This guy is repugnant. He is human ipecac, guaranteed to induce vomiting. I would wager he has no redeeming qualities and the sight of him with these Hotts makes me want to sever my optic nerves through sheer force of will.
But I won't because then I wouldn't be able to see boobies. I like boobies.
But I won't because then I wouldn't be able to see boobies. I like boobies.
That's one douchey mesh sandwich there, I tell you what. It can only be washed down with a tall glass of Dear Sweet Lord Please Say There Is Still Some Humanity In The World juice.
I'd like to tangle her braids with my short 'n curlies.
And hit him in the face with a pick axe.
Quartasian can watch both while feeding me grapes.
~Douchesquire
And hit him in the face with a pick axe.
Quartasian can watch both while feeding me grapes.
~Douchesquire
Why do these guys always have their shirts off? I'm not kidding, I'm not trying to be funny. This is a serious question. Asspuddery is off the charts the moment your shirt comes off....new charts must be created. Does this work? Are girls attracted to dudes with their shirts off? Really?
That girl on the left looks like genghis khan in drag.
The guy looks like he's pushing out a huge fudge dragon and shitting allover the girl with the dreads.
The girl in dreads? She looks like her hair would stink like feces.
The guy looks like he's pushing out a huge fudge dragon and shitting allover the girl with the dreads.
The girl in dreads? She looks like her hair would stink like feces.
Howdy howdy motherfuckers ;)
name's Caz. i'm the Douche in the picture.
about the no shirt thing in the club... PAID MODEL, PAID TO SERVE IN THE CLUB because it was a sex party.
Jealousy is a disease. Model actor here... pretty sure chubby lil hockey loving fans with a tattoo of a maple leaf on their ass drooling over my lil hottie friends ;)
don't believe thas me.. look me up on facebook. Caz Odin Darko.
plently more pics of me with my hot lil girlies for you to smack your rods over while crying yourselves to sleep. ;)
cheers motherfuckers ;)
Post a Comment
name's Caz. i'm the Douche in the picture.
about the no shirt thing in the club... PAID MODEL, PAID TO SERVE IN THE CLUB because it was a sex party.
Jealousy is a disease. Model actor here... pretty sure chubby lil hockey loving fans with a tattoo of a maple leaf on their ass drooling over my lil hottie friends ;)
don't believe thas me.. look me up on facebook. Caz Odin Darko.
plently more pics of me with my hot lil girlies for you to smack your rods over while crying yourselves to sleep. ;)
cheers motherfuckers ;)
<< Home







