Monday, May 19, 2008
Fratburger

Is this authentobaggery? Or simply ironic poseur fratfakery?
Either way, I'd like to pelt his upper face area with raisins dipped in cowpie.
Then I'd whisk her away to a monestary where we'd read Gnostic texts from the 3rd Century before suckling on each others middle toes while listening to Fishbone.
Comments:
<< Home
She must be getting ready to get back at Daddy - he grounded her back in '04 for threatening to date a choad like this, so now that the p's are away, the spoiled hott will play.
Too bad she has no standards.
Too bad she has no standards.
I vote authentic.
Look at the pop on the rock symbol. and it looks like a beach spring break hotel so those are the clothes he brought with him, not just something lying around the house for the pose shot.
Douche for sure.
Look at the pop on the rock symbol. and it looks like a beach spring break hotel so those are the clothes he brought with him, not just something lying around the house for the pose shot.
Douche for sure.
while not top-shelf quality, a douche nonetheless.
she thinks it's all cute and funny until he hooks up with her roommate and gives them both genital warts
she thinks it's all cute and funny until he hooks up with her roommate and gives them both genital warts
I'm going with fratfakery. The fact that he's wearing her sunglasses gives it away.
Regardless, he's still registering an average score on the choad-o-meter.
Regardless, he's still registering an average score on the choad-o-meter.
As Johnny Cochran would say, "If the collar is popped, with an axe you must chop".
But he was stricken with brain cancer for freeing a murderer. So Mr. Cochran can't say shit, can he?
But he was stricken with brain cancer for freeing a murderer. So Mr. Cochran can't say shit, can he?
Certainly a douche at heart, but this guy dresses, looks, and even acts normal when he goes to work. But when Friday rolls around, the collar rolls up, baby.
Weekendbag only.
Weekendbag only.
Poseur or not he's still a douchlet. Hate to see that Woody Harrelson's little cousin Trey turned out to be such a bag. Live Well Trey... Live Well.
Fishbone was the shit. Angelo Moore hells yeah!
- Douchey Smurf
Fishbone was the shit. Angelo Moore hells yeah!
- Douchey Smurf
"Yo, babe. Which one am I again, Iceman or Maverick? We are going to rock that all male,shirtless, sweaty volleyball game."
Meanwhile I'm making my final approach on her landing strip.
IFYM
Meanwhile I'm making my final approach on her landing strip.
IFYM
just did some quick research.
indeed, it is a moose. the shirt is sold at Abercrombie and Fitch.
need i say more?
i didn't think so.
therefore, he is stamped: DOUCHEBAG.
indeed, it is a moose. the shirt is sold at Abercrombie and Fitch.
need i say more?
i didn't think so.
therefore, he is stamped: DOUCHEBAG.
"I see the douchilence outside my window
I see the goose heaps piled at least a mile high
I see the shards of shattered axe cans in the street
I face the morning with my customary sigh
Chase these clowns away
I hate this Douchey Saturday
I see the goose heaps piled at least a mile high
I see the shards of shattered axe cans in the street
I face the morning with my customary sigh
Chase these clowns away
I hate this Douchey Saturday
He looks authentic to me. And by looks I mean fetch me a bucket.
Kudos to db1 for referencing both gnostics and fishbone in the same short piece. Very impressive, good sir.
Kudos to db1 for referencing both gnostics and fishbone in the same short piece. Very impressive, good sir.
I think it's authentic. Notice the shaved arms - not a sign of spontaneous fakery.
If it's authentic, this guy needs a serious beatdown. For some reason, this fratbag is really bothering me.
This is the type of guy that every one of us can relate to - the kind of guy that you will find on any given night out at the bar who reeks of a douchosity yet still manages to dupe some hot chick into going home with him at the end of the night.
It's not jealousy, it's just wrong. Really, really wrong.
If it's authentic, this guy needs a serious beatdown. For some reason, this fratbag is really bothering me.
This is the type of guy that every one of us can relate to - the kind of guy that you will find on any given night out at the bar who reeks of a douchosity yet still manages to dupe some hot chick into going home with him at the end of the night.
It's not jealousy, it's just wrong. Really, really wrong.
"Either way, I'd like to pelt his upper face area with raisins dipped in cowpie."
Shouldn't it be cowpies dipped in raisins?
And by cowpies I mean axe heads. And by raisins I mean a tire fire.
Shouldn't it be cowpies dipped in raisins?
And by cowpies I mean axe heads. And by raisins I mean a tire fire.
Awwww, man: the blog archives truncated the epic 1,000 comment Xenu thread down to about 100....
Lost forever, like a turd in a rave....
Lost forever, like a turd in a rave....
That's a real douche, all right, and by the popped collar and beach house decor I'd say he's a classic Teddy Beckerstead douche.
"Dad, I gotta do my laps!"
"Dad, I gotta do my laps!"
"monestary" = moanastary = moneystary ??? wtf ?? or is that just the way Gnostics spell monastery?? or maybe it's just too much exposure to the "He Don't Need No Bitch in His Life" literary
style?
style?
Poor Fratburger, all lonely up here, being rightfully outshined by HDNNBIHL.
Fuck all this irony shit. If you're trying to pose as a douchebag for some sort of lame-ass "statement," that actually makes you more of a douchebag. I didn't let my friend Jeff get away with having a mullet a few years ago because he thought it was funny, and I'm not cutting Popcollar McPoutlips any such slack either. If you think it's funny to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch, it's only because we're all laughing at you.
Fuck all this irony shit. If you're trying to pose as a douchebag for some sort of lame-ass "statement," that actually makes you more of a douchebag. I didn't let my friend Jeff get away with having a mullet a few years ago because he thought it was funny, and I'm not cutting Popcollar McPoutlips any such slack either. If you think it's funny to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch, it's only because we're all laughing at you.
I'm getting a .7 reading on the bagger counter. That's a sure sign of Euro/Canadian traits on both of these bonesmugglers. Damn
frog/canucks come here to take advantage of the weak dollar on their 3 months a year of vacation.
I'd like to teach her how to gurgle in English.
dad's nads
frog/canucks come here to take advantage of the weak dollar on their 3 months a year of vacation.
I'd like to teach her how to gurgle in English.
dad's nads
Yeah, it's a douche. He's got a hot chick right there adoring him and his interest is on the camera.
I stand corrected. Called him Weekendbag earlier. Didn't notice the shaved arms. He therefore gets upgraded to full-choad status.
80's Tom Cruise douche is on the "Highway to the CHOADER zone!" Plus, what I can see of HOTT is makin' me feel GOOOD...However, I hop like hell she ain't hiding a deformed hook-nose in Top Douche's oily choad-cheek...That'd ruin my GOOOD...
Bill O'Douchie "The NO CHOAD Zone"
Bill O'Douchie "The NO CHOAD Zone"
Darksock gets props for the rewrite of "Sunless Saturday"
Choady McDicklicker gets my boots in his teeth.
A&F = douche. Each and every time.
~Douchesquire
Choady McDicklicker gets my boots in his teeth.
A&F = douche. Each and every time.
~Douchesquire
Dickwad..you pucker up and kiss the fucking girl.
We've found Vanilla Ice and Eric Estrada's mongoloidal love child.
We've found Vanilla Ice and Eric Estrada's mongoloidal love child.
Yea, douchebag. I get the college springbreak vacation vibe too. I think I can even smell GAGgermeister and Gold SchlGAGer from here.
He's a douchebag, but of a very subtle type - he's a douche that poses as a douche, thinking people won't see his doucheness, because he posing as a douche, when in reality, he's really just a douche. His girlie looks about as boring as Gwenyth Paltrow rolled up in flour.
Hey I'm the guy in the picture my friend just sent me the link. Just so all you know we were going to a themed party "Divas and Douchebags" So I guess my costume worked.
Post a Comment
<< Home







