Wednesday, May 28, 2008

 

Bro-verkill


I know you're sick of this tool in action. Enough already with the Bra, you're thinking.

But was there any chance I wasn't going to run this pic?

Or the one of Bra!!, moments later, pointing to his guns?

Or the one of Bra!! graduating from Law School?

Or the one of Bra!! celebrating by macking on a hott at a club?

Of course not.

Sick of Bra!!?

Perhaps you are. And to that, I say buck up, 'bag hunter!! No one said this job would be easy. But to liberate the hotts and stop the scrotes, we must see it through.

And I see you, tiny Brunette. I would rub your kneecaps with castor oil, then read you Goodnight Moon.

EDIT: And one more piece of karmic bra, snapped by reader Scrotebob Douchepants this morning on his way to work.
Comments:
This douche is relentless...tenacious...and oily. I have a feeling we'll see him as an old 'bag in 30 years still macking it up with the young Hotts. But by then he'll have more star tats than the American flag.
 
Nobody does it like Broheim. Even if he's about to pour his beer on blondie while simultaneously tonguing her ear or his own nipple, whichever gets in his way first.

Smet? Is that Latin for "no boobs in this pic?"

Props for the hand sign while holding the bottle. That takes true scrotal dexterity, my friends.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Broheim steals a page from Deathounge's book - Douchey, very douchey indeed.
 
Whoa. Law school pic is in Tallahassee. That's Bronough St. on the sign. Should be Bra!!nough St.

Bra!!'s not a Gator, as previously surmised. He's a Seminole. And because I work for FSU, this pains me considerably.
 
I would invite Bra!! over for steak and eggs and fix him a well made bloody with lots of horseradish. "What's that Bra!!? You would rather have a Dr. Pepper?" You got it brosky!

Bra!! FTW
 
Bra!, Bronough Street runs right by Florida A&M U, so maybe he's not a 'Nole....
 
I don't believe the pic of the guy macking on some chick in a club is bra. The tattoo is different. Bra's tattoos are filled in, and the macker's tattoo is an outline.
 
Just when you thought Christian Audigier had reached the pinnacle of edginess and success with Ed Hardy and his signature line, Christian Audigier, think again. The Godfather of couture casual wear has taken his passion for Rock and Roll, and teamed up with his idol, Johnny Halladay to create SMET. SMET is Johnny Halladay’s natural born name. The representative phrase “Born on the Street” was coined to pay homage to his roots. It is also a metaphor for the origin of all innovative ideas. With Johnny’s experience and artistic influence paired with Christian’s fashion mastermind, SMET has already created a niche for itself world-wide. At only a year old, everyone from the likes of Marilyn Manson to Bra, from New York to Tokyo has caught wind of SMET, as the newest global sensation from a family of already established triumphs.
 
Sweet Jebus, make it stop.

There's something off with Brunette. Is she about to have a seizure? Or is she just pure evil?

Blonde looks way too wholesome to be slumming it with Bra. I'd take her home to meet mom for Thanksgiving. And do vile things to her in the bathroom while dad carves the turkey.

I could have sworn "smet" was a transliterated Hewbrew or Yiddish word. I wasn't able to verify that, though. From the looks of smetshop.com, it means, "Faux-rocker douche wear." Funny what you find in the Bible sometimes.
 
I concur with anon @7:33, last pic aint Bra.

That does not make Bra any less of a Douche, however. As sick as I am of him, he is intriguing, and worthy of his indoctrination to the HOS. I always said law school was too fucking easy.

and fuck Fish Slap.

~Douchesquire
 
Fuck Fish Slap.

With Bra's cola-tongue.
 
Fuck Fish Slap.

With Bra's cola-tongue.
 
Bra: Fish Slap of the next generation.

Bra: The UN-Fish Slap.
 
god i love this douche... he is perfect in every way with the star tats.. and smirks, and double fisting cocktails filled with pepsi...

I am going as this douche for Halloween
 
Agreed, no one said it would be easy. And like being self-employed, your work is never really done. However, just like anyone who works and eventually gets that feeling of "I need a f***ing vacation ... NOW!!", I think that's where we are all headed. If this doesn't stop, Bra!!'s gonna send me to the institution faster than my wife is. Holy crap. Help.
 
bra is the kind of douche who steals hotties from ricky. and for that, he deserves no less than death.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Hey is that Elliot Spitzer's whore on the right...Donna Rice?... that's her name isn't it or is that another whore?

Any-who I'd so take blondie she looks completely getable,dirty getable... you know like Britney Spears.

I think Broheim here is gaging on his own poo stinch.
 
Bromagnon not sporting the cola? Interesting.

Here's what Bra should do. In his will he should make arrangements for his nautical star tats to be cut away, tanned and crafted into a bikini top for a perky young hott. In this way Bra could live on just a little longer... a last Spring Break if you will.

- Douchey Smurf
 
No, he is definitely a Gator as those who go to law school with him will attest. Also, as an attorney in the Central Florida area, I truly hope that he practices in my neck of the woods; I already have exhibits 1-8 thanks to this website for every hearing against him.
 
Johnny Hallyday is actually one of the most popular singers of all time in France, if not the most popular. He is over 70 now and has been on stage since he is 19.
He is originally from Belgium and his real name is Jean-Philippe Smet. Earlier this year he tried to get the belgian nationality for fiscal reasons.(But the belgian refused)
Its really funny and confusing at the same time to see this pile of fratchoad wearing a t shirt with the name of a belgian singer on it. Nobody would even dare wearing such tshirts in France, as Johnny Hallyday clothes are traditionnaly associated to the french "white trash" (you know the kind of shirts with a truck, an eagle, and a husky barking at the moon).
What a tool anyway, and I think that its not too soon to predict that he might make it to the 2008 douchies.
 
Take heart, 'baghunters.

Despite the soul-deadening onslaught of BRA! pics, there is hope.

Bra will probably turn out just like this guy I saw at the grocery superstore last night. Mid-thirties, had probably been good-looking once, now with a massive paunch hanging over the waist of his baggy khakis that needed a few more inches before meeting his loafers. His ass was as wide as the cart. He wore a large gold bracelet on one arm, and his hair was gelled straight up. He wore a bright pink polo shirt.

With. the. collar. popped.

He had along a blond kid who looked like he was around five. He was one of those cute, desperate-looking kids who hung onto the cart and carried some new toy that his dad probably grabbed off the shelf to shut him the hell up, because daddy was on the phone, loudly talking to someone named "Jim", and they were closing a deal. Jim was in Boston, Deanna was flying in from Dallas, and they were gonna meet at her hotel in Detroit tomorrow at three-thirty. About all I didn't hear was Deanna's credit card number.

Everywhere I went in the store, I could either hear this guy or I kept running into him. I even ran into him again at the checkout ahead of me. It didn't surprise me that everything he bought was case-sized amounts of pre-packaged, single-serving, microwavable "convenience" foods.

He was still on his fucking phone at the checkout and never even looked at the cashier. Or at the kid who was still trying to get his attention. He walked off when the cashier tried to hand him his receipt. She threw it away.

That's BRA!'s future, I tell ya. And with any luck, his kid's gonna grow up to drop out off college, backpack around the world, move to Portland and run a thrift store.

Because that'd be beautiful.
 
@bcs @7:34 --

For the love of God, man, please tell us you just forgot to give props to the fashionista who actually wrote that shit.

It wasn't you. Tell us it wasn't you.
 
Bra.

Shit. Fuck. Piss.
 
@clementine --

Right on.
 
Just wanted to interject that this comments thread is genius, as most have been lately.

Carry on.

- management
 
This guy is that science project you discovered in a plastic bowel in your reefer. It stinks, your not sure what it is, and you dont know how to get rid of it.
Enough of this fuck stick already. If he's going to be a lawyer, there is going to be some full jails for ever this ass wipe defends.
 
@senor lol no i thought smet was a mixture of semen and sweat so i googled it and ripped that from the website, with one slight edit.
 
the guy mounting the chick at the club has a different star tat.
 
brazooka. that's probably how bra talks to women about his penis in the third person.

"Hey, how bout I oil up the Brazooka and you can fire a few rounds..."

yuck i just threw up in my mouth
 
Let he who still doubts the HoS power of the Bra speak now or forever hold their peace!

I will admit to having voted against Bra previously, but lo, I have seen the light and the light is Bra and it smells like poo.

BTW @ Squash:
With any luck, Bra's kid will grow up to be a flaming daddy-hating drag queen, move to SF and start a transgender interpretive dance troupe that every year holds an Chirstmas recital based upon the book ' Mommy Dearest'.
 
@senor squash

That reminds me of a trip to the grocery store this week. A mother in front of me with two little kids purchased 4 cans of pedigree dog food and a bag of Snausages and then 8 boxes of Pasta-roni.

She spent more on dog food than on people food!
 
bra's gotta' be submitting these pics himself. someone in a previous post noted the danger of douche self promotion; while i didn't agree at the time, i think i'm there now. bra's flooding the scrote market, and diluting the value of the doucherand. we must lower the interest rate in order to prevent further ego inflation.
 
Based on the length of the tie he rocks in that pic, Bra appears to have a bri!ght future in traffic court. Waging intense but articulately formulated arguments with the Acme College of Law opponents he'll face (who like Bra, will surely don ill-fitting Men's Warehouse suits, and shoes from Kohl's).

"I object, broheim!"
 
@ douchey smurf

brilliant idea. just like Ingrid Newkirk.
 
one more BTW:

It looks like Bra is about to give the blonde the famous Mr. White shower-less rinse job with the plastic cup contents.
 
That law school degree isn't going to help him when he's working at Wal Mart in a few years as a fat, has-been douche.
 
Francis Scott Key must be spinning in his fucking grave because this wet and spikey haired piece of Americana is what I think of when I see the words "Star Spangled Banner"...There are numerous things that people use to explain why the terrorists might be willing to trade their pathetic cave-dwelling, B-52 armament dodging, .50-cal catching lives for one of ours: eating contests, the simple life, dancing with the stars, but this guy gets moved right up to the top of the list.

As my comic hero (before Alvin and the Chipmunks, maybe) David Cross said..."its no wonder the rest of the fucking world hates us...I fucking hate us for our freedom if this is all we can do with it."

home of the brave, land of the douche--truer words were never inked Mr. Key.

Keep em coming DB1, or else the terrorists win!
 
Drunk Driving Citation?

Possession Ticket?

Date Rape or Stalking charge?

Call the law offices of Bra!!, Broheim!, & Broski!.

No charge if you get off.

Call 1-800-douchelaw TODAY!!!
 
Our fellow bag hunters from FL seem to know what is up but I don't get it: If he is graduating from law school why are him and his dushy buddy standing in front of the Dept. of Army/ Navy signs?

I don't think they are in the military but maybe on a special mission to infiltrate America's dushiest and oldest enemy, France.
 
sinfonia, and others:

that pic is not bra graduating from law school. that was him getting sworn in at the supreme court in tallahassee. he did graduate from UF law, although it pains ME to say that.

and the pic of bra macking? not bra.
 
BRASUCA!!!!!!! hahahhahahahah!!!!

"Suca" in italian can mean either "fuck" or "suck it up" ("fellate me").

I'll go with the first meaning!!!!

BRASUCA = "Fuck Bra!!!" or
"Bra is a fuck!!!!"

Yeaaaaaaahh!!!!
 
I, for one, would like to congratulate Bra! on his graduation from law school. And, of course, by congratulate I mean set his hair on fire and pull his kissy lips off with pliers.
 
I'm sure Bra celebrated his Law degree by going out and getting more star tats.
 
Yo Bra, I went from chasing tail to chasing ambulances. But what can I say, bro?
Chicks dig the law degree. I bang my paralegal, she loves the brazooka (thanks bcs).

I was in court today helping some 20 year old dude beat a dui.

I say, hey judge, bra, can we cut this kid a break dude. I mean, c'mon brosky, under that robe and stuff, you were a cool dude too, bra.

The judge was all "cool, bra".

We shared a Wild Cherry Pepsi, I showed him my tats and then went out together and banged a couple of law school betty's. BROHEIM, I'm awesome. Take my card, bra. If you ever need anything, call, seriously, call, bro.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
@douchetoevsky

Bra better not be showering blond with piss beer. I would "love her" with the real thing, not IC Light.
 
Braheim Steamroller performs your favorite Fratmas-time moves for the entertainment of all the world. The tongue, the point, the smirk, the guns...all for your enjoyment.

By enjoyment, I mean stabbing his colostomy bag with a pencil.
 
As a UF grad and current resident, it pains me to know this asshandle is out there greasing on the G-Ville hotts. Clearly we don't run anywhere near the same circles, but if I see him out I'll do my best to do a covert ball dip into his vodka Red Bull.
 
Ok, hold the fuck up. Is that,that Ashley Dupres hooker in the first picture?

This scrotebag must know about this site and is doing this on purpose. Like, what the fuck? How can you be that much of a complete and utter douchebag.

I wish I can go into the future 30 years from now and watch himself look at picture of his former douche self and see the disappointment in his face, then club him in the back of his skull with a 9 iron. What a fucking clown shoe.
 
Bra deserves a 2008 Douchie just for that picture of him pointing to his biceps. For those Bra detractors who are sick of him or think he is overrated, I disagree completely. The classic pictures keep coming.
 
wow id love to rub his chest and have him mack on me!!
 
^die.
 
What I want to know is which one of Bra's buddies is throwing him under the bus by sending in these pics every week. Some poor schmuck that loses the hotts to this chaod I'm sure. Must be that Anon posting earlier in the string since he knows the deets.

And, our good Anon, by "throwing him under the bus" I mean "applying for the nobel prize for the elimination of Ducheosity in these here United States"... Or, when we see you, the PBR's are on us. I'll be the one driving the bus.
 
Looking at so many Bra pics makes me reflect on the Braddhist teachings.

To receive a pepsi, you must first give a pepsi.
-from the Braddhist scrolls
 
He points at his muskles and then he points at his head. There's a song about this, somewhere... That's right: Gang of Four:

'save me from the people who would save me from myself - they've got muscles for brains'

Mr Bra Broheim is such a total fucking tool. I can't even imagine his conception of reality outside of the most id-powered "Bra Gotta fuck da pussy bitches! And drinkin up the Dr Pepper. Bra is a Pepper too! Broheim, let's party!" Ugh. He is using up valuable oxygen.

dollars for donuts, he runs for congress as a representative (Republican, of course) from Florida, and all these picture come back to haunt him...
 
Bra's a Gator? Great googly moogly. I'm not sending the alumni association another dollar until they do something about this travesty.
 
Of course Bra is a grade-A douche, in his own unique, fratboy, lame-college scrotal catagory.

However, I'd like to take the time to point out the female doucheness in this picture. After all, if Tiny Brunette (TB) isn't displaying a female-douche smirk, the camera is lying. Some say it adds 15 lbs, but no one has claimed it adds douche. The fact that her douchette-smirk is over a A-List douchebag magnifies her lameness to head-exploding levels.

Fuck TB.
 
Bra so enrages me, I am moved to create a new form of poetry, what I call the Malkku, evil cousin to the Haikku, consisting of, instead of 5-7-5 syllabic pattern, a 6-6-6 syllabic pattern. I save it for those whom I truly despise, as by form, it can only say evil, malicious, or destructive things, to wit

Malkku to Bra:

Narcississtic Vain Scum
Silver Spoon-fed Asshole
Figures he's a Lawyer
 
I think Bra!! is miss understood. If you had the weight of law school on your shoulders, would you not party it up with hotts every fuckin day? let's give this Broheim his due credit. The man hunts hotts like we hunt bags. He's gone through more sponserships this year than Kobe Bryant during his Denver-Hott scandal. And to top it off, He graduated.

You may be tired of Him, But he is blatantly upping the game for his fellow DB's.

Gaaaa-ddooouuche
Bra is blowin up in '08
 
FUCKING FUCK, What the fuck is wrong with him. Gah, I can't say it enough, THIS IS JUST FUCKING WRONG. Someone give me his fucking address so I can take care of this fucking douchebag myself. I will bottle his blood like they do little jars of bubbles at weddings and send them out as favors for the hcwdb book release party. UNG. I hope to god brunette is evil and is going to take his soul and his body to hell with her.
 
Bra! rules. Quit hatin'. It's petty and I thought it was beneath all of you. Let's face it, if we could go out and take goofy pics with hotts we would.
Maybe Bra! is gonna do some pro bono work and make a difference in people's lives. Maybe. But probably not.
 
AbracadaBRA!
 
If the Florida Bar found about his bra'ness he might have to sort that out. Highly likely though, most new lawyers, especially in Florida, are "all flash and no cash."
 
yea i do take goofy pics with hots just to have fun...but you cannot find one picture of me pointing at my guns such as bra does...i dont have guns but even if i did i wouldnt flash them in pics and then make it worse by getting to flaming stars tatted on my biceps...bra is a douche...in fact i know a kid who reminds me of him...and he in fact is a total douche to everyone...were all nice but when he leaves...we all say hes a douche...and i bet that brobocop here is a total douche in real life just because he does this in pics, so you know that he thinks he is the shit...
 
Can anyone still doubt the inherent, indigenous stench of poo that is Bra? No way he's just an amiable frat bag. He is the real thing, all the way.

And by real I mean flamethrowers from 20 feet.
 
I always love a Bra! pic, but DEAR LORD! Does the man have a press corps following him around? Or just one best friend with a digital camera and no life other than to live vicariously through this oily nut scraping?

And where are these women coming from? With men around the world begging to file their toenails and walk their annoying Yorkshire Terrier for the privilege of sucking on their littlest toe for 30 seconds, why are they choosing to hang around with "Have a Bud Light" Bra-Boy
 
Deathtongue extension...the new Peaches Point.
 
Alright, the gauntlet has been thrown on Bra! and I'm going to try to defend my position on Bra not being an HoS one last time. I'm the guy that fought against He Just Bangs Bitches as an HoS member, and I've seen nothing new of Bra! that sends me over the edge.

To me, the essence of this website is the folks who look at the world and act like they the world owes them something. They will pose with their cars, their bling, their hotts, all with an arrogance that belies the fact that they've done absolutely NOTHING in life. Obviously some of the douches are dealers (Joey Porsche hits me that way), some are trust-fund babies, and some rock fake bling to try to fit in.

Now, our bro Bra! here very clearly just graduated from U of F with a law degree, which regardless of the school's party reputation, is a very good school. Also, in all of his pictures, he seems like a guy out having a good time, there's not even a hint of arrogance other than the random frat boy arrogance. He's always smiling or doing something goofy in the picture instead of the Slap Scowl or Porsche Pose.

Look, I spent four years getting a bachelors and two years getting a masters degree, so I was around many college kids, and some of my best friends were frat boys, so I've known some "Bras" in my life. Yes they're loud, obnoxious and go out of their way to draw attention to themselves, but if I had a choice behind chilling with Bra or chilling with Fish Slap, I wouldn't even have to think about it. Bra and I would rock some Mario Kart 64 while Slap was in the other room practicing Le Tigre and Ferrari.

So, yes Bra is a douche, but to be discussed in the class of legends, one must differentiate oneself, and a bunch of pictures doesn't do that. It's about quality not quantity. So Bra, keep rocking it yo, and someday you'll all see things my way.
 
I gotta say that he looks like a gentle giant... a big goofball that isn't nearly as photogenic as he thinks he is; he probably doesn't take advantage of the ladies either, he's just trying to hard to fit in... but then I see that star tattoo peaking out at me and my mercy starts to fade...
 
I dont know... the tattoos do say alot. They are cheesy and should only be seen on the flanks of My Little Ponies; not only that - the only way he can really show them to people is by doing body-building postures. I dont think that's a coincidence. And then there's the silly gelled hair. But all in all i think this guy's bagdom is mostly alcohol induced, which would also explain the goofiness. Some people are born with natural douchiness, others must drink to achieve it.
 
How can I meet him?
 
THis is not the original Bra.
 
That Bra!! He surely is a real party animal.
I can't hate on him and get enough of him lol, keep them bra pics commin'
 
Bra!! is showing nice growth in his repertoire here. This complex double-drink gesture is obviously something he's been working on and it's paying off nicely. He's giving us a good look at his signature strength, getting the hott to paw him lustully, which really ups the required fury quotient. The tongue is all-new and brings an element of sleaze that has been missing from some earlier Bra!! efforts. The hair is greasy, retarded and powerfully poo-flavoured. And is that the Mark of the Scrote that I see starting to appear on his forehead? Clearly, getting into the HoS was not enough, Bra!! is going to take this thing to a whole new level.
 
@anon 8:57

Thanks for the deets. I'm relieved to know that Bra!! is not a Seminole, but a Gator. Which, of course, is entirely appropriate.
 
wtf?? "too much Bra" for some commentators? ... you mean like too many plays from Shakespeare?
... every one of Bra's photo works of art is an awesomely douche masterpiece ... destined for immortality ... Bra, Broski, Broheim!!! we just can't quit you!!!
 
brasuka?

"suka"? Karma says this is how you'd get the Russian "сука", a choice piece of profanity, on an American plate. Look it up. Definitely worth it.
 
Does this guy have a myspace? I wanna see more pics of this douche. I can't get enough, he's too hilarious.
 
I will pay $1000 to the person who takes a baseball bat and knife to this guys face. email me with pics when its done.
 
brilliant defense of bra, douche q.

now continue blowing him.

carry on.....
 
Bra's guns aren't that impressive.

Remember, stroke of the pen, law of the land. Fellatio by big lipped fat chick follows.
 
For some reason I've always felt an impartialty to Bra!!. As Douche Quixote says, he seems like someone just out having a good time, aside from the ridiculous star tats.

I don't think this site was ever meant to be a place to vent one's jealousy, only mockery. It seems like the attacks on Bra!! are more of the former, although subtly worded.

And, alas, my douchier side: I wouldn't mind flexing like a douche if it meant tiny brunette would kiss my bulging bicep.
 
OH if only that tongue was attached to my crotch
 
Dude is from orlando and attends uf law...
 
it seems even anon is not immune to the charms of that charismatic cock-knocker known as bra.

whatever happened to going out and having a good time without acting like a fucking asshole in public?
 
Dont ever come to Europe!With this attitude you gonna have to have a face reconstruction..No matter what club you go to, but people dont tolarate dousche-fucks overhere:)
 
Hey Anonymous at 10:28AM.

People don't tolerate douchefucks? Kid, clubs in Europe are WALL TO FUCKING WALL with douchefucks.

Come to Europe? Why, when they're already there. Where do you think the term Euro-bag came from? With your net shirts and fauxhawks, your little teeny glasses and lip gloss.

Then you losers surrender to the first cub scout you see. Just fuck yourself right in the ear, you queef!
 
this guy is hot. but a douche. i'd bang him though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.