Sunday, December 30, 2007

 

The Cat Eyed Hott and Three Turtle Turds


If, in your journeys this New Year's Eve, you come across a cat eyed minx being polluted on all sides by douche-faced chin-pubed fratknobs, do what it is that I do.

Mutter angrily, and sip your gin and tonica.

She is a pixie stick of sugary purple sugar powder that I'd wash down with a Jolt soda outside the 7-11. Because sugar is good.
Comments:
The guy on the Hott's left (olive green shirt) looks like he just sniffed his own stinkpalm. Meanwhile, the guy on the Hott's right (baby blue shirt) looks like he's trying to defecate in his pants; he's in the midst of a "power squeeze".

Poor little Hott...


Quite.
 
Damn, that's one ugly batch of mofos. Hello Kitty Hott is excluded, of course.
 
who are these guys? the asian 3 stooges?

you rie round eye!!
 
I thought baby blue tard was just finishing up performing an ice pick lobotomy on himself. Or at least that's what I hope.

Hello Kitty Hott might be 13, 14 years old, tops. Someone call Chris Hansen.
 
@ mr. white - Good call. To quote the great Chris Hansen (yes this is an exact quote read by him on TCAP):

"I want to wrestle you so freakin' bad."

::directed towards the meow::

Fuck Fish Slap!
 
She looks college age to me. But if consensus is she's a young 'un, I may take down.
 
I think she's at least 33, DB1. Besides, who ever heard of underage Asian girls being sexually exploited?
 
a symphony of idiocy.. the douchebagameter is in the red..

poor hott is right

she is a pixie stick of sexy goodness
 
19 & fresssshhh!
 
maybe these dudes are all just really stoned
 
i believe this pic is best represented by my man flyteeth:

I WIL FKC THIS WHOAR REGARDALSS IF SHESSDSA FIFTENEN OR 18 I WILL INSERT SAID COCK INTO VAJ I CANT BELIEVEVE CLEVEEKLEAND BROWNS PLAYOFOFOFS HOPES ARE OVER BECUZ OF TENNENNSSEEE TITANS WHICH ARTE THE HOUSTON OIKLELERS ONLY GAYER THIS SHIT ISDMS SUM BULLSHIT FUCK THS SHIT I WILL FUCK A BITCH DONT DILUTE IT GET IS STRAIGHT LONG LIVE FLYTTTHE
 
Testing...

New year.

New name.

Same bullshit.
 
@ il
why not scat man?
 
a lil' to much like "style council"
 
Oh my, just look what we've started.
Three Scrotes that a hottie has parted.
You can tell in their eye,
That they're all really high,
But she left because one of them sharted.

Douchetopher McChoadenstein.
 
But "poo convention" has a ring to it, a certain "juno say kwat" about it, anon. It's a keeper.

I like the imagery of Tatman, Fish Slap, the STDs, Rooster Wank, Limey, Gator, DWALOPC, Donkey, and the rest of the thundering herd all gathered in one place -- make it Rehab in Vegas -- enjoying each other's company, congratulating each other on their enormous douchitude. A true convention of poo.

Strangely, there are no Hotts present. The assembly of choads seems not to notice this.

Then suddenly with a loud crash of lightning and burning sulphur, God almighty (who looks and sounds very much like Sam Elliot) smites them from the heavens with plagues of boils, locusts, male-pattern baldness, bleeding tumors, and IRS auditors all at once.

Kinda chokes ya up, don't it?
 
These fine gentlemen should have taken the left at Albequerque but took a right instead and ended up in the small Mexican town of Cierra la douche Boca. While it is a town known for it's wild and crazy kareokee parties, it also prohibits foreigners from opening their mouths to sign. Hence the strained, muscle-contorting looks on their Japenese faces. You see, in Japan it is a moral defeat to be in a kareokee bar and NOT sing. The contradiction of the situation
shows on their faces as the age-old moral dilemma of "To sing, or not to sing?" stretches apart their souls.

15 minutes later their heads exploded. Oddly enough the patrons in close proximity to the exploding heads were sprayed with sharp bits of shrapnel, which was later discovered to be pieces of micro chips.

Turns out that Japanese people are not people at all, but very proficient - yet complex - computer systems.

Don't believe me? Then Google it!
 
@ DB1

Regarding the questionable age of this training-bra wearing lass:

I think in some countries 13 is legal age; and with that I say
"Let her stay!"
 
Hey, did you know 75% of Japanese men have cataracts? The rest have Chevlorets and Rincons. (cue cheesy rimshot)
 
@ b.a.douche

Funny shit man.

Oooh, wait a minute! cue cheesy rimshot. I think we have another masterbation euphemism!
 
@ il
if Sam Elliot God squats over gathering & unleashes a gargantuan steamer on collective scrote, then yeah, I'm feeling it
 
I scan the photo looking for douche, but none do I see, but Scrotes a plenty, there's one plus three...

unterHott is about to get tag-teamed by Carver High's Junior Boys chess team out back of Teddy's on H-Wood Blvd.

Note to GreenShirt, AirGuitar was never cool,

@Doucheland Uber Alles keen eye about chin-pubes gettin a whiff of his own StinkPalm, looks like WingMan in the babyblue shirt got a sniff too!

My Freudian call to order brought me back to comment on today's pic, to an anonymous listener, but this is truly a tasteless party I missed with our photofriends, glad I was at home plucking my nose hairs with the beak of a whooping crane...

DB1, can you treat us to something REALLY tasty tomorrow!!
Preferrably one of your light browned, extra firm meals, with a shaved pickle parlour.

bk
 
The guy in the olive shirt, I wonder if he has a white belt to match that watch, how pitiful! It looks like David Caradine just kicked grasshopper in the nuts. For the hott, eh, she's ok, late twenties I would say.
 
DB1 - Look at her hand, the one doing the 'bag hand gesture. That's not the supple hand of some underage vixen. She's over 18, and probably by a couple of years.

And that means, yes, it's true, I would hit that.

And I would run over these scrotes with a M1A1 Abrams tank.

Indiana Douche and the Last Douchebag
 
Is this a scene from that new movie? Bill and Ted's Douchetastic adventures?
 
Well, this proves the old saying: Two Wongs don't make a white (chick).

I'm sure they got to do each other later, though.
 
Yes, I ordered the Philly Roll. Extra wasabi, please.
 
"Hey Doooooo-oong!
Where is Grandpa's au-to-mo-bile?!"
 
She's a bartender at a Las Vegas club, so I know she's of legal age.
 
I just caught the Hanukkah Song reference there, DB1. Nice. I practice muttering angrily and shaking my head while consuming large amounts of alcohol (Jameson, for me) on a regular basis.
 
Oh come on,

we all know asians don't count. they're too clueless to be douchebags.
 
Man, these guys either got pepper sprayed, or wandered into some chronic in the men's room...
 
Man you guys are crazy; she looks like the brunette from that 70's show (you know, the one called That Seventies Show) except she's hot.

I'd eat a casserole made out of Janet Reno's shit just for the legal privelege of breaking into her house to rub my dick onto her cheese grater, knowing that one day my dick molecules would make it onto her salad or pizza, thereby technically making her fellate me.
 
Three Phlegms and a Booty! How bout a game of duck duck douche?

Poor hottie was having so much fun frolicking that she never noticed the 6-foot tsunami of raw douchitude growing force and speed behind her, and was swept away. Police found her bleethed-out remains a week later. Poor hottie never had a chance...

Oh - and Caesar-doucher, you are one sick fuck. I think there's a term in psychology for people like you, but I can't seem to remember it right now. Remind me never to have you over for dinner. Actually remind me never to accept a dinner invite to your house; I'm not really into shit casseroles or dick rind. ;)
 
This looks like the Jerry Lewis Telethon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.