Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 

TongueHotts and the Youthbag



To keep with the mutant tongue theme but to knock that last pic one down on the douche-chain, here's an adorable hott on the left with the longest tongue I've seen on display since Katz's Deli.

Her little pink tongue is fairytale adorable.

I'd rub its soft velvet surface with my toes, then curl up in her gums and sleep lightly with sugarplum dreams. Then I'd fondle her boobs with primal grunting.

He is standard late 30s wanna-be douche. He emulates youthbaggery because he fears his own aging process. Which makes him actual douche.

Give it up, wannabe Youthbag, and get back to your cubicle at Lehman Brothers before the temp agency finds out.
Comments:
Is that Chris Elliot?
 
this guy almost could be normal. I must say that both those girls are top notch, and I envy this douche's position between them.
 
Naw too much hair its just some old douche bag.
 
I think 30s might be too generous for this bag. I put him over 40.

Her tongue, however, may indeed be 30 inches long.
 
his shirt says "I love (to give) Blowjobs"
his skull says "something shit on me and has made a nest of it"
his eyes say " I know.. I know.. I am a total douche"

as for the hotts, i don't feel so bad, he never saw them naked and neither will I , so it is a wash. Although wigged-hott gives me sprinkles o' fairy dust in me private regions.

scrotacus
 
could be scrotacus, but i thought the shirt said "i love guys' butts", which would be ironic, considering he somehow positioned himself between 4 lovely hooters.
 
Hott on the right has a much cuter tongue....at least when I fantasize about chicks' tongues, they're more likely to resemble hers. I don't know what the platinum wig is all about though.
 
He might have a mullet.
 
My god is she fellating her own tits? Jesus there is no end to what I'd do to have that piece of meat sliding gently down the shaft of my tic tac. Is it hot in here? Shit I haven't been that turned on by a tongue since um uh well Bea Arthur.
 
Her tongue's out so far her asshole must be puckering. It looks like she's vomitting out her left ovary.

She could eat out a snake's ass through a paper towel tube.

As the rare purple nipple ghost peers in from the wall vent above...
 
Holy crap now that's a tongue! She could give you head and a rimjob at the same time with that thing.
 
P.S. That last joke works best if you try to visualize.
 
@vader....i visualized, and my head exploded. now i have a mess to clean up. thankfully, most of it went into the sock.

this guy is over 40 for sure.

and i am with ed on the tongue thing. the girl to our right seems like she'd be much more fun.......unless i was a lesbian. then. the girl to our left would be a dream.

nice call on the Ghost Nipple darksock.
 
@pfah-
I happen to BE a lesbian, so girl on the left it is for me.
 
I can't rip on this guy. This sould be on the site www.whorebagswithsomewhatnormalguys.com fuck these filthy whores, I hope they get ran over by a fucking bus. Dirty cum dumpsters.
 
1 Part Chris elliot
1 Part Alton Brown
2 Parts Douche
 
myspace.com/blowenergy
 
I can hear what this guy's thinking: "Oh boy, wait til the guy's in the Star Trek club hear about this!"

Is he blushing? What a twat.

I'm waiting for chick on the left's head to start spinnng around and start yelling "Let Jesus fuck you! Let Jesus Fuck you!" while jamming herself in the poonanny with a crufix and yakking green vomit all over the priest.

Of course all this happens after I bang her brains out.

Actually, the cutie on the right is more my style. I'll bang her brains out while exorcist chick does her thang.
 
http://www.myspace.com/djscottyboy

Scotty is a local celebrity in Vegas. I'm sure he'll dig this honor on HCwDB!
 
That guy is a DJ, so he is a DJ douche. I think he goes by scotty boy, so he is definitely a douche! the shirt says 'I love blow.com' and I have yet to see it on anyone who isn't a total and complete douchebag.
I live in Vegas and I am surrounded by these douchebags!!
 
If that's a douchebag....I WISH TO GOD I WAS HIM!!!!

THESE CHIX ARE HOT!!!!
 
effin 'ell....my cat looks like that when he's mid-hairball...platinum hott is fakin it for all she's worth (i sure hope...we can hope, right?).

Choda-boy though has on his correct shirt, by the gods! I love Blow??? And you go out in public with that??? And its your fucking WEBSHITE????? I checked the myspace site outta "car wreck curiosity" and he has TONSA THESE SHOTS!!!! WITH EVEN MORE COKE WHORES!!!!!!!!

There is no god, and this is the exact reason I avoid Vegas...Doucheville ground zero.

RubberDouchie
 
God I love coke whores
 
I checked out Dj Scotty Boy's myspace and I've seen more of his tongue than I've seen of any other humans' body part. He's got that scaly thing sticking out in every goddamn picture.
What a freak show. Aren't dj's a dime a dozen?
 
as the now cliche war cry conquered by douches states ---cocaine is a hell of a drug. . .

if you have the money.



- the bag also rises
 
Is this the guy from Mythbusters? Maybe he is investigating the world of the douche. I look forward to hearing the results, Mythbuster Douche.
 
If he's Adam or Jamie from Mythbusters .... he gets 4 busts to bust!!! I am female and these girls are really hot ... he's one lucky scientist and must have big bucks ....
 
Nah, not the Mythbusters...Adam is a red-head and is balding a bit more than this guy and Jamie is bald and wears a beret.

The only other person I know of with a tongue like that is Gene Simmons...perhaps that's his daughter? If so, she can bring her friend over to my place and we can measure...her tongue...
 
If I had to guess I'd say he was a classic rock radio DJ slingin' t-shirts and bumper stickers at some lame night club. Still a douche.

However, the Lost Daughter of Gene Simmons can pick up some whip cream and spend the weekend at my place anytime.
 
Avril Lavingne tongue hott is a succubus. Look at the racktastic boobies.
This guy looks like the after shot of an episode of queer eye for the queer guy. You know, that show where the gay guys make other gay guys look gayer.
 
Can you imagine that tongue on left chick raking the underside of your scrotum, for starters?
 
They're all touched with silver...

I can't hate on this guy too much. He looks rediculous, sure, but he also knows how lucky he is right now. There's none of the smug scrote-assuredness here. Seems more like a guy who just got out of a childless first marriage so he's gonna douche it up for a year or two to resew some lost wild oats.
 
I'm with clementine above. This photo is a travesty. It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a ... oh, you get the point.

Youthbag here has some silly looking hair, but that's about it that I can tell. Tonguehotts are apparently playing the part of douchebags in this curious little scene, making ridiculous faces for the camera in desperate attempts to keep the spotlight on themselves at all times.

I give him a pass. And I'd love to give them both something to do with those things since they seem intent on using them. I've gotta say I have a lesbian friend that's gonna pass out when I show her the gal on the right.
 
Goes back to my theory, all DJ's are nerds turned douche
 
DB1 - katz's deli? Are you an east coaster? I live around the corner from there.

As for this picture.... do ear plugs make one a douche? The hair looks like Helen Keller did his frosting. That girls tongue looks like a runway for my 747.
 
Douche Jay Scotty Boy is definitely rocking a mullet in this pic. It looks uncomfortable and itchy because it's all curly and gnarly at the bottom. But none of that matters. The 'business in the front' is being treated to a tongue spectacle that I can liken only to an orgasmic Fourth of July fireworks finale. And whatever's keeping Platina's clothes on is a centimeter and a tug away from his thumb. Tweak those knobs Douche Jay Scotty...you may not be a real musician, but you can play those hotts like you're Ace Fucking Frehley.
 
@ batou:

Check out the myspace from anon 6:56pm

I have to ammend my feelings about Scotty Boy here:

His first wife did a NUMBER ON HIM! So much so that he has gone completely off thhe deep end of the skeeze-pool. His handle, Scotty Boy- or, rather, Scrotey Boy suggests to me that not only is he sewing wild oats, but he's overtly attempting to transmit as many social diseases as possible until he settles down with a nice coke whore or dies of AIDS. Or both.

Don't be upset, Scrotey Boy, it's your ex-wife that owes the real debt to society here.
 
There's a reason why Stephen King's "The Stand" (which is a true story, btw) enthrones Satan's Imp - the Walkin' Dude - in Vegas.

I'm not sure why everyone else got stuck in Boulder, CO though. I'd have put them in Key West. Or maybe Charleston. Maybe Boise.

He looks like someone cross-bred Woody Allen with Chris Elliot. And a moldy jock-strap.
 
Is that a chick from Species?
 
This is why i want to work at a comic book store to score hotts like these.
 
Chris Elliot got a purple toupee?
 
He's actually a national touring DJ named Scottyboy
 
YEAH Scotty Boy... If anyone has been to Vegas and partied you would know who this guy is.. REHAB anyone?? and for his shirt (I LOVE BLOW) just proves how easy it is to get women.. Not that this guy needs it.. they follow him all over the country!

He's my favorite Douchbag!!!


Go check out his pictures on
myspace.com/djscottyboy
myspace.com/blowenergy
 
dj's: it's the profession half wits take up when they get sick of working in fast food.

And please, spare me any 'artist' garbage because, as I alluded to earlier, dj's are a dime a dozen. So they play music and mix sytle together. So what.
 
Gordon Freeman!
 
Left-side hott too pretty for my brain too busy watching her can't finish thought
 
Damn! I was going to say the Chris Elliot thing too!
 
Actually I think its the guy from Mythbusters
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.