Monday, November 19, 2007

 

Norma Desmond's Monkey



Bury it out back. In the garden.

In a white casket lined with red silk.
Comments:
Dude has never skated in his life. Take off the Zoo York shirt before I drop you into a halfpipe from Danny Way elevation. Thanks a lot Ashton Kutcher, for co-opting the skate culture. Now we have to deal with douches like this all the time. Skateboarding is not a crime, so says Animal Chen. Fucking Yankee Cap, I hate you.

Is that Debbie Gibson and Charo? Because, while Ginger was my first, Charo on Love Boat was my second.
 
Bringing Sunset Boulevard onto HCWDB, I love it.

Zoo York has cool graphics and is designed by Marc Ecko, so it's bound to be corrupted. It reminds me much of when the New Kids were wearing Stussy...How douchey!
 
Where are the hot chicks? Idiot isn't douchey enough to carry this off by himmself...no jesus bling, no mark of the bag, no repulsive tattoos (that we can see anyway), no 'bag hand gestures. the only thing going for him is some chin pubes and a 10 degree hat twist. Even his expression suggests retard more than douche, or maybe one too many bellyflops into the halfpipe. *sigh* i'm disappointed in the site today. Where's the...HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!! BATBAG AND LIMEY ON THE SAME PAGE!!!! douche overload...douche overload...douche overload...
 
He's ready for his close-up, Mr. DB1.

With a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.
 
Ugh. Someone get this choad some Preparation H ... that look on his face can only mean that one thing.

Average-looking-chick-with-douchebag on the right has some nice sideboob action going on, but the left one looks like she's nursing a herpes blister on dem lips. Lay with the dogs, as they say ... and by dogs, I mean STD-infested scrotemunchers like Douche York here.
 
You sure this isn't Andy Pettite?
 
I like the brunette number on the right. She's got that "girl next door kind of cute" thing going on that drives me nuts.
 
Yankee hat...figures..
These yankee douchebags just piss me the fuck off
 
I get the feeling from this guy's expression he's making noises like a goat, and that's pulling all the chicks.

Chicks: "Hee hee hee hee ... Mikey's soooooo funny!"

Girl wearing the hat: Is your face made of silly putty? Just askin' ...
 
Escape from Douche York!
 
So someone finally gets some sense and wears the appropriate Yankee hat, then goes an ruins it with a master douche-face.
 
Fuck the yankees
 
Yank these hotties
 
fuck fish slap!!!
 
Do I see? Is that? Nipple?
 
oohhh, he's a douche.. his hat is covering the markings of the scrote stamp on the forhead, but it is there. He did not get all douched up for this evening because he knew he was going to a "hang out" bar where many of the hotts would be suffering from vodka bloat, such as the two we see here. i have a feeling this guy might make another appearence by way of a bag filled bachelor party on the Sunset strip.. soon.

-scrotacus
 
What is the fleshy mass from which left girl's head has sprouted? I stared at all that for about 5 minutes trying to comprehend. I think *maybe* it's her arm, holding the camera. It's also possible she's a sort of "living bust", consisting of a head on a pile of undifferentiated organs, muscle, and skin, who has to be carried in a basket from place to place. Hmm.

Cutie on the right is anatomically correct, it seems, and probably moans at the correct frequency to make free long-distance calls... to my heart.

Hi babe, how's it going? Wanna see my stamp collection? Interestingly, my stamp collection looks like a penis.
 
These chicks aren't even remotely hot. The turd betwixt them needs a dunking in the toilet while I sing God Hates The Yankees and kick him in the scrote from behind.
 
1. That is not nipple, it is shadow. Not that it matters, cause I'll suck shadow, too.

2. This is famous rapper, Vanilla Lice.
 
no the "hotts" aren't quality, but I would like to pound the chick with the hat to see her little flapjacks shake.
 
@adamoda14

Zoo york deosnt have cool graphics.
Youve been brain-fucked by middle schoolers.
(and if not being a douche is accomplished by giving kudos to "graphics" on T shirts, I want in)

You and this grocery store BAGGER
both dont get any action unless your finger pokes through the toilet paper.
 
Fuck Fish Slap!!!!


Viktor Von Douchebag
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.