Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Not a Halloween Pic

This one's 100% real.
Greased cheeks. Ginormous mandana. The bling. The douche face. And the exaggerated, almost cartoonishly enhanced female.
Yeesh.
Scary.
Incidentally, some were confused by yesterday's comparison of the Nordic Aryan Baby Head in the Sun on The Teletubbies and noted Nazi Commander of the S.S., Heinrich Himmler. To better explain my analogy, I've provided visual confirmation of similarities between Himmler and the Teletubbies Sun Baby here.
Comments:
<< Home
What the heck is going on today? With the exception of the Halloween pix, the HC's seem to be bigger Bleeths than the DB's are bags...
Must be a full moon...
...The perfect time to go Batbag hunting.
Must be a full moon...
...The perfect time to go Batbag hunting.
If we go out and half-ass it 'cause we're scared, then we'll always wonder if we were really good enough. But if we go out there and give it all we've got... that's heroic. You guys wanna be heroes?
That's the motto...
That's the motto...
It's rapid fire time:
Hey wanker, Mickey Rourke called, he wants his mask back.
Caution: an open flame near this guy's cheeks will cause melting.
The sign on this chick's shirt should read: Helium hits $1.00. Place mouth on nipples and squeeze.
Hey Mickey Rourke look-a-like, Beetlejuice called and he wants his shrunken head back.
Aunt Jemima called, she wants her bandana back.
Hey blondie the Oceanographic Institute called, they want their buoys back.
Hey Mickey the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz called, he wants his rosy cheeks back.
Is that a real steel necklace? What, is it made from pop tops?!
Suddenly there's a shortage of saline in the world. Hmmmmm, wonder where it all could have went???
Hey wanker, Mickey Rourke called, he wants his mask back.
Caution: an open flame near this guy's cheeks will cause melting.
The sign on this chick's shirt should read: Helium hits $1.00. Place mouth on nipples and squeeze.
Hey Mickey Rourke look-a-like, Beetlejuice called and he wants his shrunken head back.
Aunt Jemima called, she wants her bandana back.
Hey blondie the Oceanographic Institute called, they want their buoys back.
Hey Mickey the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz called, he wants his rosy cheeks back.
Is that a real steel necklace? What, is it made from pop tops?!
Suddenly there's a shortage of saline in the world. Hmmmmm, wonder where it all could have went???
Boobies...........This has been a Boobie filled 2 days. But 3 straight mandanas? More boobs less mandanas
@Pfah,
I like the Doll, but the Etch a Sketch is nice too.
Rocky I was trying to imagine the hott without the shirt. Didnt notice any writing
@Pfah,
I like the Doll, but the Etch a Sketch is nice too.
Rocky I was trying to imagine the hott without the shirt. Didnt notice any writing
Oh, I see. The two Halloween pics were to soften us up for the real gut shot, eh DB1? Thanks.
Holy crap are those jumblies spectacular. Probably fake, but if I had to die today, this is the spot I'm going with to nuzzle my face in as the light slowly faded.
And my oh my what a spectacular smirking little maggot we have here. You can't hide your mark of scrote from us behind that mandanna, you delusionally self-important little worm. Enjoy it while it lasts, doucheboy: One day she's going to leave your ass for a nice lawyer looking for a trophy wife.
Holy crap are those jumblies spectacular. Probably fake, but if I had to die today, this is the spot I'm going with to nuzzle my face in as the light slowly faded.
And my oh my what a spectacular smirking little maggot we have here. You can't hide your mark of scrote from us behind that mandanna, you delusionally self-important little worm. Enjoy it while it lasts, doucheboy: One day she's going to leave your ass for a nice lawyer looking for a trophy wife.
Her armpit is nasty. Her boobies are not. Something about her is lopsided. Like she ran out of cash after the first 34DD and the second one is a 34B. She's also vowed to vamp for every picture with an odd "lead with my left" pose.
Her shirt says: Christian Slater is awesome
or
Pauly Shore is my boyfriend and I've got quite the chin, don't you agree, Christian? (the first part is written real small, you can't see it)
This guy owns AT LEAST 15 different versions of Yankees caps, to include the wonder bread version.
Her shirt says: Christian Slater is awesome
or
Pauly Shore is my boyfriend and I've got quite the chin, don't you agree, Christian? (the first part is written real small, you can't see it)
This guy owns AT LEAST 15 different versions of Yankees caps, to include the wonder bread version.
He looks very, very drunk. She looks like she doesn't want to be there. Perhaps it is because this guy isn't douchey enough for her. After all, she wears the dog tags in this relationship - literally.
@danny noonan
Good eye, although it looks like her inbalances don't stop at the chest. her left eye looks significantly larger than her right.
Quit with the stank face, darling. You put yourself in this position with your factory-irregular-outlet boob shopping.
Good eye, although it looks like her inbalances don't stop at the chest. her left eye looks significantly larger than her right.
Quit with the stank face, darling. You put yourself in this position with your factory-irregular-outlet boob shopping.
All that attention-to-detail. Yet, Ms. Larter overlooked the deoderant nug. I am disappointed. Shoulda gone with the invisible solid.
I would love to rip this guy's wretched, shiny, greasy pineapple head right off of his body Sub-Zero style, with his spine still connected...holding it up for the rest of the cheesy night club to see. DOUCHEBAG-ALITY.
What's this guy's hat size? I bet he has to shop at Baby Gap to buy hats. I doubt he ever performs cunnilingus for fear of falling in.
Is that a moustache or did someone give him a dirty sanchez? I've seen thicker facial hair on italian children.
Blonde hottie, what are you doing walking around with this choad? he belongs displayed front and center at the Buchenwald concentration camp.
What's this guy's hat size? I bet he has to shop at Baby Gap to buy hats. I doubt he ever performs cunnilingus for fear of falling in.
Is that a moustache or did someone give him a dirty sanchez? I've seen thicker facial hair on italian children.
Blonde hottie, what are you doing walking around with this choad? he belongs displayed front and center at the Buchenwald concentration camp.
deodorant nugget. Thats just what i was laughing at.
She does look a bit dudely. her shirt says "musician hookers untie"
Lotd
She does look a bit dudely. her shirt says "musician hookers untie"
Lotd
This guy is 50% Dana Carvey, 50% Hal Sparks...and 100% fetid dog feces. She does look like Ali Larter's dirty older sister. Maybe she'll go all schizo and tear mandana hear in half.
I'm not even sure the Pumpster's massive hands (god rest his soul) could cover these boob-a-licious melons.
Is this douche-dana wearing idiot squeezing her waist so much that all the air is filling her melons? Jeesus, let her breathe man!
Oh wait... I like it her like that!
Is this douche-dana wearing idiot squeezing her waist so much that all the air is filling her melons? Jeesus, let her breathe man!
Oh wait... I like it her like that!
I hope these two never decide to procreate. She. Is. Scary.
DB1 - Speaking of scary...I was always unnerved by the Teletubbies Baby Sun God. Perhaps I subconsciously picked up on the Himmler similarity. Or maybe I had one cell of common sense left and realized that everything about the Teletubiies was freakish. I let my kid watch them anyway which probably goes a long way in explaining his need for psychotherapy.
DB1 - Speaking of scary...I was always unnerved by the Teletubbies Baby Sun God. Perhaps I subconsciously picked up on the Himmler similarity. Or maybe I had one cell of common sense left and realized that everything about the Teletubiies was freakish. I let my kid watch them anyway which probably goes a long way in explaining his need for psychotherapy.
He looks like David Byrne from The Talking Heads in the "Burning Down The House" video....but wayyyyyayayayayayyyyyyyyyy douchier...actually sorry about that David..that was kinda dick of me.
another beat chick today....but again...the DB factor makes up for it. This guys is as douche as it gets. Put him in a wax museum
another beat chick today....but again...the DB factor makes up for it. This guys is as douche as it gets. Put him in a wax museum
This isn't a costume??? well, if I were at a costume party and these two showed up, there would be no question as to what they were supposed to be. Obviously, he's the mutant offspring of Alec Baldwin and Axl Rose, and she's boobs.
She could save the world's oceans by recycling her implants.
I'm just sayin'.
And his head is eensy-beensy.
I'm just sayin'.
And his head is eensy-beensy.
I think her shirt says "woman".
Like anyone could mistake this bit titted f$%# monster for a man. Although with that face some might wonder.
Halloween is like the high point in the douchebag calander.
Like anyone could mistake this bit titted f$%# monster for a man. Although with that face some might wonder.
Halloween is like the high point in the douchebag calander.
D*mn, his mother must must have had an easy time giving birth to him. I bet his head was out before she was even dilated.
She-man face must be related to Jay Leno.
She-man face must be related to Jay Leno.
"Christian Whore"
Dude's head is photoshopped, right? Otherwise we are making fun of a real live disabled person.
Dude's head is photoshopped, right? Otherwise we are making fun of a real live disabled person.
You demure-look giving tiny-headed bitch. I hope your mandana gets caught in a ceiling fan. And, by that I mean I hope I get to put my face right between her question marks and go "BBBbbbbbrrrrrrbbbbbuuuuuussksssskkkkiii"
yep, its photoshopped.
no way his body goes with his head.
Also no way that chick would go with someone with his head !
Post a Comment
no way his body goes with his head.
Also no way that chick would go with someone with his head !
<< Home







