Saturday, October 20, 2007
Lost Limerick
Soprano #1 writes in:-----
well let me start off by saying i appreciate your honesty.. but obviously i am featured on ur site this month.. im the one with my friend and his girlfriend in the middle.. its pretty f@#$ed up that u have the time to bash me but u kno what i take it as a compliment cause i get hot girls and that just proves it.. id really appreciate it if u took me off ur site because its not right.. u have a right to ur opinion but i have a right also ..so do me that favor and take me off. thanx
----
I don't like to think of it as "bashing." I prefer to view it as an erudite cultural critique of the neo-Marxian understanding of social capital, or what Adorno calls the "culture industry."
Or, put another way, I likes to tool on teh spikey hair grease douche.
And since I didn't have a pic to accompany this email, here's a gaggle of hott with two carefully selected choice premium toilet cleanses.
Comments:
<< Home
So, wait, you admit the photo is of you, your friend and HIS girlfriend, and that somehow proves that YOU get hot girls? Is this some kind of twisted, spikey-haired, orange-skinned, guido logic?
Um, actually, Soprano Garage guy, it proves that your buddy is a douchebag that gets hot girls. Sadly for you, it only proves that you're a douche. A third wheel douche. That wears a white leather belt.
And it also proves u don't kno how 2 spel.
Douche on, my White Belted Radial Brother.
PS: Red shirt dude in the replacement photo: The rodeo called; their clown wants his costume back.
And it also proves u don't kno how 2 spel.
Douche on, my White Belted Radial Brother.
PS: Red shirt dude in the replacement photo: The rodeo called; their clown wants his costume back.
Can Big Red even be found any more on the hall of scrote??? The rbid fan base of the great red one himself demands his place be restored in the halls of douchery.
Uhh.. shuttup faggot. "Hot girls?" Puh-lease. The worthless, scumsucking Generation Y scab slut that you parade around as "hot" looks to me like toilet scrape.
And you?
Let's just say that you = garbage.
HADLEY.
And you?
Let's just say that you = garbage.
HADLEY.
Apparently another Sign of the Douche is an inability to use actual words when typing a sentence.
Prince is a Douche.
Prince is a Douche.
That is definitely the tidy bowl douchebag on the left. Good call DB1. Guy in middle is not too douchey....just happy to be there.
Who photo-shopped out the bidet under blue dress hottie?
- Scrunt
Who photo-shopped out the bidet under blue dress hottie?
- Scrunt
I've been in a retro mood lately and I want to find some ABBA on the internet, but I can't figure out how to do that backwards "B" thing on my keyboard. Any suggestions?
1) I don't see the white belt.
2) Guy seemed okay until he opened his mouth thereby proving his douchetude - should grown men, frat-boyeez or otherwise, spell like 12 year old girls?
2) Guy seemed okay until he opened his mouth thereby proving his douchetude - should grown men, frat-boyeez or otherwise, spell like 12 year old girls?
DB1,
I like to try and think that your site is just some site i can enjoy while at work. i mean if i could safely surf porn at work, I would have never stumbled upon this great site. I like to think of it as some average ass site kept up by some goofy kid with a lot of time on his hands and good writing ability and But it says a lot that if you google "hot chicks with douchebags" you have the market pretty much cornered. I seriously hate the "your site is awesome, but the jagoff in th Jesus bling/shiny tight winged skull tshirt is me" takedowns. Maybe it's a good thing. maybe they realize that they are a douchebag and want to change right then and there, thus the takedown request.
Could this pic be a record for the most blocked boobs in one pic? i mean seriously. Good work for a saturday though. Yeah my sweetest day sucks too.
I like to try and think that your site is just some site i can enjoy while at work. i mean if i could safely surf porn at work, I would have never stumbled upon this great site. I like to think of it as some average ass site kept up by some goofy kid with a lot of time on his hands and good writing ability and But it says a lot that if you google "hot chicks with douchebags" you have the market pretty much cornered. I seriously hate the "your site is awesome, but the jagoff in th Jesus bling/shiny tight winged skull tshirt is me" takedowns. Maybe it's a good thing. maybe they realize that they are a douchebag and want to change right then and there, thus the takedown request.
Could this pic be a record for the most blocked boobs in one pic? i mean seriously. Good work for a saturday though. Yeah my sweetest day sucks too.
Wow.
I love how douches think they have a stinging retort with the "you must have a lot of time on your hands" line. It doesn't take more than a couple of seconds to type a critique of your ludicrous style, and most of us do it while we are at work, killing time while getting paid. Actually, given the level of preposterone (the douche equivalent of testosterone) present in most of the pictures, many of the barbs end up more or less writing themselves.
Contrast, if you will, your unwillingness to be bothered to spell words like "know", "you" and "your". Nobody is mistaking your cringeworthy abbreviations as evidence that you are some mover and shaker that can't spare an extra second to spell like a sentient human being. We all assume you can't spell and/or actually type like you speak. Which is to say, like a socially retarded thirteen year old.
I love how douches think they have a stinging retort with the "you must have a lot of time on your hands" line. It doesn't take more than a couple of seconds to type a critique of your ludicrous style, and most of us do it while we are at work, killing time while getting paid. Actually, given the level of preposterone (the douche equivalent of testosterone) present in most of the pictures, many of the barbs end up more or less writing themselves.
Contrast, if you will, your unwillingness to be bothered to spell words like "know", "you" and "your". Nobody is mistaking your cringeworthy abbreviations as evidence that you are some mover and shaker that can't spare an extra second to spell like a sentient human being. We all assume you can't spell and/or actually type like you speak. Which is to say, like a socially retarded thirteen year old.
A parting limerick for your bitch ass, JP's friend
Without further ado:
That's my friends girl so I go home alone
watch gay porn while she's smoking his bone
so break out the tube
of high quality lube
and go sit on a large parking cone
Seems everything else about your middle school dropout level grammar laced email has already been touched upon so I have nothing more to add other than when you do the parking cone try the skinny end first. You are obviously not the most brilliant soul and that would be a rather embarrassing way to go...even for a douche such as yourself..
Without further ado:
That's my friends girl so I go home alone
watch gay porn while she's smoking his bone
so break out the tube
of high quality lube
and go sit on a large parking cone
Seems everything else about your middle school dropout level grammar laced email has already been touched upon so I have nothing more to add other than when you do the parking cone try the skinny end first. You are obviously not the most brilliant soul and that would be a rather embarrassing way to go...even for a douche such as yourself..
There is only one hott girl in this picture... and thats the second girl from the right, top row, blonde.
The rest look trashy/butterface.
The rest look trashy/butterface.
I'm confused. Is the obviously homosexual guy in the AX shirt the bait for the classic choad bait-and-switch? Because if so, don't look now, red shirt...we see you. Rule one: First BAIT, then SWITCH.
lol u guys are pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!! How jelous can u get that u make a site to bring down ppl just because they have a good time enjoy themselves and get hot chicks!!!!!!
@flea
yes I am pathetic. but not because I have found this medium to converse and fling humorous insults at random, orange colored buffoons. no, im pathetic because i can't sleep unless i drink a pint of rum every night.
this site isn't about "jelousy", or "bringing down ppl." it's just about bashing douchebags and getting creative with it. sure, its possible that most of the guys on this site are genuinely good people. it doesn't matter.
i'm married and i don't even chase tail anymore. but i remember the clubs and the bars and douchebags like the ones on this site. and i remember the hot chicks that would flock to them. that "WTF" feeling I had still resonates to this day. it is a phenomenon i have yet to understand. and by nature, people reject what they don't understand. and so, i mock and humiliate these kissey faced failures on a regular basis.
you sir, save your judgement for your myspace comments. this is all tongue in cheek, we are just here to have fun and get creative.
yes I am pathetic. but not because I have found this medium to converse and fling humorous insults at random, orange colored buffoons. no, im pathetic because i can't sleep unless i drink a pint of rum every night.
this site isn't about "jelousy", or "bringing down ppl." it's just about bashing douchebags and getting creative with it. sure, its possible that most of the guys on this site are genuinely good people. it doesn't matter.
i'm married and i don't even chase tail anymore. but i remember the clubs and the bars and douchebags like the ones on this site. and i remember the hot chicks that would flock to them. that "WTF" feeling I had still resonates to this day. it is a phenomenon i have yet to understand. and by nature, people reject what they don't understand. and so, i mock and humiliate these kissey faced failures on a regular basis.
you sir, save your judgement for your myspace comments. this is all tongue in cheek, we are just here to have fun and get creative.
Dude on the left is wearing a bright red shirt AND matching jacket, along with blasted jeans with a SCHLITZ malt liquor insignia on the right leg.
Look out for the bull...shit.
lol!!!!!1!!! 2 Funy!!!1!!
Look out for the bull...shit.
lol!!!!!1!!! 2 Funy!!!1!!
@ anon 8:52 PM -
Making a reverse "B" is simple; you make a capital "P", then mirror it around its horizontal axis, then mirror that composite around its vertical centroid axis. The Mirror Key is right next to the Umlaut Key.
@ Art of the Douche: "preposterone"....nice....better go patent it on the urban dictionary site before someone else steals it and makes millions off of your hard work. B.A.G. coined "pipe farter" and now he'll never work a day again in his life; he just sits on the Riviera getting serviced all day. O.K., actually he's sitting all day waiting for his Buick Riviera to get serviced. But still....
@ Mr. Scrotastic: that was beautiful; it made me weep a little. And by weep I mean fart. great work.
Making a reverse "B" is simple; you make a capital "P", then mirror it around its horizontal axis, then mirror that composite around its vertical centroid axis. The Mirror Key is right next to the Umlaut Key.
@ Art of the Douche: "preposterone"....nice....better go patent it on the urban dictionary site before someone else steals it and makes millions off of your hard work. B.A.G. coined "pipe farter" and now he'll never work a day again in his life; he just sits on the Riviera getting serviced all day. O.K., actually he's sitting all day waiting for his Buick Riviera to get serviced. But still....
@ Mr. Scrotastic: that was beautiful; it made me weep a little. And by weep I mean fart. great work.
Safe to say that if you're in this pic, you are worthless, ugly moronic shit.
Get the fuck out of my country, you don't belong here, scumbags!
HADLEY.
Get the fuck out of my country, you don't belong here, scumbags!
HADLEY.
@ flea:
the only thing I see here is 2 douche's taking a picture with hot chicks. I don't see any douche "getting" a hot chick. And by getting I mean plooking the hell out of them...which the thought of, I am sure, disgusts the two scroats here.
Perhaps you can "get" on yourself later nut nat.
the only thing I see here is 2 douche's taking a picture with hot chicks. I don't see any douche "getting" a hot chick. And by getting I mean plooking the hell out of them...which the thought of, I am sure, disgusts the two scroats here.
Perhaps you can "get" on yourself later nut nat.
Social decline is at an all time high everybody, look alive, look alive. DB1, do you ever get e-mails that do not include the words "kno", "u", or the like? Jesus, it's like they just fergot haw too speel. Balls. and by balls i mean boobs, oh and fuck the red jacket.
@ darksock
Thanks,
Gos to show that something good can come out of a bottle of Laphroig other than beautiful, soul pleasing single malt goodness. (although my girlfriend would argue to the contrary)
These idiots seem to fear punctuation, basic grammar, and spelling more than the ebola virus. They have it coming. Why do they insist on going into a word battle that they are ill-equipped to handle???
Thanks,
Gos to show that something good can come out of a bottle of Laphroig other than beautiful, soul pleasing single malt goodness. (although my girlfriend would argue to the contrary)
These idiots seem to fear punctuation, basic grammar, and spelling more than the ebola virus. They have it coming. Why do they insist on going into a word battle that they are ill-equipped to handle???
you motherfuckers that girl is my sister take the photo down or i will have google delete your page or i might have my hacker friends fuckup this site and make it bleed like your asshole after your dad gets through pounding your ass when you visit him in prison you motherfucking dorks
I like Soprano #1's letter, it makes me smile. Think of this scenerio: Its morning, you just went out with your friends the night before. You were excited as can be because you thought you were the hottest thing in the world and you just got with infected bag groupies. Then you turn on your comp and go to your favorite website to see yourself, as a baggy duesche. And its from you the night before. What a confidence builder.
I've seen 28 days/weeks later. I know the seriousness of the bag virus. Get the word out, or it will kill us all.
I've seen 28 days/weeks later. I know the seriousness of the bag virus. Get the word out, or it will kill us all.
Awww Shit! Anon's gonna sic Google on us? They run the internet, right? You done fukt up now, DB1. This guy KNOWS people.
Or worse than telling Google to destroy you, he may have his hacker friends "fuckup this site". I'm sure they are good at bringing the fuckup to everything. I can see them all crowded around the screen, jabbing at the HCwDB logo with a screwdriver and spray-painting over the pictures while laughing and hi-fiving each other.
I can see from the photo that your sister (which ever one she is; perhaps the one squatting out a pee) has high standards that cannot be impugned. Allow me to be DB1's apologist; please do not make his website bleed like a homosexually and incestuously and conjugally visited raped anus.
Oh, your sister just called; she said "oink oink oink" and farted a quart of methane.
Or worse than telling Google to destroy you, he may have his hacker friends "fuckup this site". I'm sure they are good at bringing the fuckup to everything. I can see them all crowded around the screen, jabbing at the HCwDB logo with a screwdriver and spray-painting over the pictures while laughing and hi-fiving each other.
I can see from the photo that your sister (which ever one she is; perhaps the one squatting out a pee) has high standards that cannot be impugned. Allow me to be DB1's apologist; please do not make his website bleed like a homosexually and incestuously and conjugally visited raped anus.
Oh, your sister just called; she said "oink oink oink" and farted a quart of methane.
HAHa Anon's going to have Google delete you from the internets and have your site hacked by his squad of haxoring friends. Bloody fucking brilliant. Lolsroyce. Make it bleed!
Ah, this picture takes me back to college. It's another mixer at the Pi Iota Gamma sorority. Blue dress shows off by squatting and extending her freakishly long arm to collect a urine sample from A/X. Second blondie from the right puts on a doily instead of a skirt. And Red Shirt, the local townie sex offender, sneaks in to cop some cheap beer and rifle through dressers in search of panties to sniff and iPods to steal.
Good times, good times.
Good times, good times.
@darksock
Screwdrivers and spray paint. Cracks me up.
If they're going to get Google on us, though, I say we bring in our own heat. I'm calling amazon.com and nytimes.com and telling them to bring some bad-ass Javascript to this fight, yo. You know nytimes.com is a crazy mutha.
Screwdrivers and spray paint. Cracks me up.
If they're going to get Google on us, though, I say we bring in our own heat. I'm calling amazon.com and nytimes.com and telling them to bring some bad-ass Javascript to this fight, yo. You know nytimes.com is a crazy mutha.
"Oh, your sister just called; she said "oink oink oink" and farted a quart of methane."
?!?!? What the fuck is that?!?! HAHAHA
?!?!? What the fuck is that?!?! HAHAHA
I know a guy who's been boning up on C++.
I could call him in if anyone thinks it would help . . . you know, stave off the inevitable catastrophic assault which anon 11:06 seems intent on unleashing.
Although I suspect these threats to be empty as the cranium that conjured them. Any "hacker friends" he may have, if they are indeed "hackers", would probably find this site hilarious. In my admittedly limited experience, "hackers" tend not towards the douche side of the spectrum.
I could call him in if anyone thinks it would help . . . you know, stave off the inevitable catastrophic assault which anon 11:06 seems intent on unleashing.
Although I suspect these threats to be empty as the cranium that conjured them. Any "hacker friends" he may have, if they are indeed "hackers", would probably find this site hilarious. In my admittedly limited experience, "hackers" tend not towards the douche side of the spectrum.
Hoo boy... More threats from the Douche Mafia. Scary.
Anon, if the pic bothers you, have your sister simply contact DB1 (use the link) and he'll take it down. It's really that simple.
But I know. That's not as much fun as calling your "hacker friends" together and contacting The Google. I'm sure The Google will drop everything they're doing to shut down a site on The Internets that you don't like much, because that's the way the world works in your Special Little Head, right? You are the Most Important Person in the World. We know.
You're mildly amusing. Or to put it a way you can understand:
OMG!!!1!! lol!!!1111!!!! Ur funnee!!!1!!11!!!ROFLMAO!!1!1!!!
Hey, I hear your mom calling you upstairs. She says your pizza rolls are done. Do you want milk or Sunny D?
Bye now.
(And BCS, you okay? You sound a little worked up...)
Anon, if the pic bothers you, have your sister simply contact DB1 (use the link) and he'll take it down. It's really that simple.
But I know. That's not as much fun as calling your "hacker friends" together and contacting The Google. I'm sure The Google will drop everything they're doing to shut down a site on The Internets that you don't like much, because that's the way the world works in your Special Little Head, right? You are the Most Important Person in the World. We know.
You're mildly amusing. Or to put it a way you can understand:
OMG!!!1!! lol!!!1111!!!! Ur funnee!!!1!!11!!!ROFLMAO!!1!1!!!
Hey, I hear your mom calling you upstairs. She says your pizza rolls are done. Do you want milk or Sunny D?
Bye now.
(And BCS, you okay? You sound a little worked up...)
il choadrino says:
Hey, I hear your mom calling you upstairs. She says your pizza rolls are done. Do you want milk or Sunny D?
Fucking hilarious!!!
Hey, I hear your mom calling you upstairs. She says your pizza rolls are done. Do you want milk or Sunny D?
Fucking hilarious!!!
General Cornwallis on the left was featured on HCWD a few weeks ago - Jimmy Neutron 'bag with the fwipped-up hair and purple velvet jacket. I'd bang green hott like an insurgent car bomb.
the douchess of kunt
the douchess of kunt
You guys rock! Someone has to tell these guys they look like asses! But behind every douche is some dumb girl declaring her undying love, I'm sure of it.
Post a Comment
<< Home







