Thursday, October 25, 2007
Gangsta Blue

There's the Crips. The Bloods. The T-Birds. The Lost Boys.
And then there's Gangsta Blue. Straight up douchin', yo. With his mind on his Wonder Bread Yankee Cap, and his Wonder Bread Yankee Cap on his mind. Slippin' on gin and Goose.
I would pull those drawstrings until your aqua blue parka closed on your face like an iris in bright sunlight. Like a puckering butthole on a ferret in the presence of an alligator.
And then there's Sally, you Chicken McHottget with five different dipping sauces. You fast food french fry of dee-light. Your groove is in my heart.
You are paid to pose with Gangsta Blue, and yet the pain of a thousand sunsets lost to the ether courses through my psyche like an arthritic synapse.
Comments:
<< Home
wow your the same color as the pregnancy test that disappointed your parents those many years ago. it's too bad grandma was a strict catholic, and wouldn't let a coat hanger spare the world of another wannabe black choad munch.
It's the Yankee cap. I'd be willing to bet a month's paycheck that he is wearing a white belt and that his high school basketball number is tattooed on his arm somewhere, along with a cannabis leaf. He idolizes Randy Moss and Allen Iverson, yo, and is saving up for a 96 Impala.
There is some kind of monster lurking to the right of the hott. What is that?
There is some kind of monster lurking to the right of the hott. What is that?
Looks like The Game painted his face white and decided to dress like a complete ass-hat.
Man, I've pissed patterns on my wall more coherent than his outfit.
-Honus Bagner
Man, I've pissed patterns on my wall more coherent than his outfit.
-Honus Bagner
He's rooting for the New York Mumps?
His Grandmother is going to be pissed when she finds her mumu missing.
This girl would have had it made in the 50's.
His Grandmother is going to be pissed when she finds her mumu missing.
This girl would have had it made in the 50's.
He's rooting for the New York Chicken Pox?
His Grandmother is going to be pissed when she finds her mumu missing.
This girl would have had it made in the 50's.
I don't know about a monster, Danny, but the omnipresent and dreaded ghost nipple hovers erect in the background, like a harbinger of the milf of doooom.
His Grandmother is going to be pissed when she finds her mumu missing.
This girl would have had it made in the 50's.
I don't know about a monster, Danny, but the omnipresent and dreaded ghost nipple hovers erect in the background, like a harbinger of the milf of doooom.
@Noonan
It's the Terminator lurking.
I was able to type that after I had my epileptic seizure from the multicolored attire of the choad.
-Honus Bagner
It's the Terminator lurking.
I was able to type that after I had my epileptic seizure from the multicolored attire of the choad.
-Honus Bagner
I have a sneaking suspicion OG here's member has the same pattern of miscolored splotches all over it. Herpes is a bitch. You go wit yo bad self, homie. Don't let da man keep you down, yo. And so on and so forth.
Gina Lee Nolan hottie is pretty cute, but I'd like to see a little further south before I start drooling on myself. Dem arms look a tad on the chunky side to me. If the polka dotted Yankees douche here has so much as laid a finger on her, you guys can have her. I don't want my pecker looking like that.
Gina Lee Nolan hottie is pretty cute, but I'd like to see a little further south before I start drooling on myself. Dem arms look a tad on the chunky side to me. If the polka dotted Yankees douche here has so much as laid a finger on her, you guys can have her. I don't want my pecker looking like that.
Forgot to mention ... heh ... The Lost Boys. Nice one, DB1. This guy is giving off a Corey Haim vibe here. And by Corey Haim, I mean uberdouche. And by uberdouche, I mean this guy.
She's the spokesmodel for a gameshow: Who wants to be a Douchebag? Or Douche Eye for the Queer Guy.
I'd like to win her fabulous prizes.
I'd like to win her fabulous prizes.
Dammit. Last month when I freaked out about the camouflaged Yankee hat, we determined that those, along with pink, etc are unacceptable. Good lord, I never thought we'd have to deal with polka-dots. I should quit my job and go work for Yankee Merchandising. Someone over there has their head up their ass. Or maybe they've got it just right, and decided to offer product lines that would be attractive to the growing population of douchebags in this country.
he looks like a fucking candyland character. he can be douchey the race-confused lollipop polisher. mr. mint and king kandy can brandish their candy canes and turn him into chinese fingercuffs
It's time to pull the trigger and get some automatic fire going this morning:
Hey Bucky, the Clown College called, you're using too much color.
Patient: Doctor, what do cataracts look like?
Eye doctor: That guy.
Who painted a face on that psychedelic body condom?
Bozo Gangsta, 2008.
Joe Torre lite.
Ooops, the gay pride parade in the Bronx is NEXT week.
Andy Warhol is having a hard time comprehending this guy.
The United Nations of Douchebag.
What you don't see are his pants. They're camouflage.
I've seen childrens' drawings more coherent this than guy's outfit.
Hey, we found the missing link!
If you had that many polka dots on your hat youy'd be tilting too.
Hey Bucky, the Clown College called, you're using too much color.
Patient: Doctor, what do cataracts look like?
Eye doctor: That guy.
Who painted a face on that psychedelic body condom?
Bozo Gangsta, 2008.
Joe Torre lite.
Ooops, the gay pride parade in the Bronx is NEXT week.
Andy Warhol is having a hard time comprehending this guy.
The United Nations of Douchebag.
What you don't see are his pants. They're camouflage.
I've seen childrens' drawings more coherent this than guy's outfit.
Hey, we found the missing link!
If you had that many polka dots on your hat youy'd be tilting too.
@danny and darksock... it's not a monster. it's Velvet Jones. nice call on the ghost nipple. they frequent strip clubs.
anon @ 8:24
Blues Clues? Is that a new bar in Chicago where b96 will hold it's extravagant parties? I hope so because we need more pictures from those jokers.
Blues Clues? Is that a new bar in Chicago where b96 will hold it's extravagant parties? I hope so because we need more pictures from those jokers.
I gotta say, guys like this are the "new face" of douche bags nation wide. This is the new disease. The Gotti dousche is going the way of the Dinasaurs and the new is douches with these lame wall paper like thin coats. I went out last weekend and I swear i saw like 20 white boys rockin these, all in clubs that are "anti urban" which made it that much more odd. Its becoming the new wigger gear but yet actually becoming accepted by people...its sad
I have to agree with Joe. I will still look to the Gotti Douche as the traditional douche but hey, time makes fools of us all.
To me, nothing says "douche" like the blown out anus look of kissy lips.
I call to all nations, please submit more traditonal douches. There is a hole in my heart where they once were. I think of them when I look to the night sky.
To me, nothing says "douche" like the blown out anus look of kissy lips.
I call to all nations, please submit more traditonal douches. There is a hole in my heart where they once were. I think of them when I look to the night sky.
There's peeps. And then there's Peeps.
He looks like a giant Douchebag Peep with a Yankees hat made by Wonderbread.
And you know what they say about putting Peeps in the microwave:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iin1i3IrYnE
Yeah, I call stripper too.
He looks like a giant Douchebag Peep with a Yankees hat made by Wonderbread.
And you know what they say about putting Peeps in the microwave:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iin1i3IrYnE
Yeah, I call stripper too.
The Dice Man said it best, some twenty years ago...
"Little Boy 'Blew'... HEY, he needed the mon-ey!" Apparently, to go to the titty bar wit' his peeps.
"Little Boy 'Blew'... HEY, he needed the mon-ey!" Apparently, to go to the titty bar wit' his peeps.
She may be a stripper, and she may be a little thick, but I think that works in a 50s pinup girl kind of way. I would totally JFK her Marilyn Monroe.
Oh, in case you missed B96's Summer Bash, here's a clip of the action from this year's....uh... event:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iVXbVntFUos
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iVXbVntFUos
Geez, I hit a treasure trove of scrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5TgV8bC-xdU
Listen to B96.
Eat tacos.
Win a trip to Cancun.
Wonder what you'd have to eat to win a trip to Acapulo?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5TgV8bC-xdU
Listen to B96.
Eat tacos.
Win a trip to Cancun.
Wonder what you'd have to eat to win a trip to Acapulo?
what happened to the days where upon seeing a gangster you felt scared? This gangster is the definition of a joke. Good Lord, K-Fed wanna be.
And they're civic-minded!
Their very own float in the recent Columbus Day Parade.
With DJ Nonstop. And his coat of many colors.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=shV87-S9ft0
More can be seen here:
http://youtube.com/user/B96Chicago
Their very own float in the recent Columbus Day Parade.
With DJ Nonstop. And his coat of many colors.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=shV87-S9ft0
More can be seen here:
http://youtube.com/user/B96Chicago
Egads!
It looks as if his hat has caught whatever venereal disease he's been carrying. But that ice pack he's got wrapped around his entire body should be helping with the fever.
Oh, that's a hoody. Hmm. Well then, I'd strongly caution everyone to just stay as far away from possible. Though really, I was going to suggest that anyway.
It looks as if his hat has caught whatever venereal disease he's been carrying. But that ice pack he's got wrapped around his entire body should be helping with the fever.
Oh, that's a hoody. Hmm. Well then, I'd strongly caution everyone to just stay as far away from possible. Though really, I was going to suggest that anyway.
Hey, Danny Noonan. Regarding yesterdays posts, is this the loaf of Wonder Bread you used to strain your Aqua Velva?
God...what I wouldn't give to fight this piece of shit. Just looking at him makes me hate the color blue. I bet his parents are proud
We can only hope he pisses off a couple young muscled up cops after a traffic stop and they baton his ass into compliance and by compliance I mean make him human. What a fuckin loser. I'd love to punch his ugly face.
Yeah way to look hard.....While wearing pastel colors! I see dudes like this all the time in my town, white and black
this one's great. he probably got his ass kicked all the time as a child, and if you asked people on his block(or more likely gated subdivision in the 'burbs) he's never shot/stabbed/stomped anyone in his life.
Post a Comment
<< Home







