Monday, July 23, 2007

 

Velveeta Cheese


We need to take a collective moment and appreciate the genius that is Velveeta Bag aka The Sleestak. And by appreciate, I mean melt down and grill on two slices of sourdough.

And serve with an icy Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray soda.

Mmm... Cel-Ray.

Goes great with anorexic model hotties.

EDIT: Reader Othello put on his "They Live" sunglasses and revealed what Velveeta really looks like.
Comments:
Just knowing that this Cheezedick is out there somewhere makes me wanna bitchslap the pope. What kind of complete pillow-biting ass-bandit would wear capri's out in public. Silver shoes, swatch watch, anal beads, adams apple, ethiopian diet...all remind me of why you shoudn't sleep with your retarded sister. Get away from my future wife you Cumdumpster, it's penis-gazers like you that make me wanna kill hot models from the O.C., and by kill I mean have sex with.
 
His orange and yellow denote buddhism, and his cross, christianity. Leaving him open to women of all religions, he is one with the club and blankly stares fanatically off into the distance. His pants are white like those martial artists wear, symbolizing purity and cleanliness. White earing and watch match this concept.

The religous scape goater talks the hottie into lowering her weapon, but she's a hippy type already. See her multi colored shirt, like that of tibetan sand art.
 
This wanker wants to be Bekham
 
Nice pants, Gilligan! Did you get your matching watch out of a toy vending machine?

Deuche Baggilo
 
With some pictures, I surmise that the DB is actually banging (or at least fingering) the HC in question; with others, it seems that they are friends, acquaintances, or perhaps co-scenesters.

And then there's this. How in fuck's name did he end up in the same plane of existence as her, much less right next to her, even for the duration of a photograph?
 
Look carefully. She's a mannequin.
 
Damnit! I had something pretty cool (you'll never be able to challenge my statement), and f*cking Blogger had a tech issue.
Basically, a quick re-cap: Sleestak is still a humongous Asshat who's wearing women's tie-up cargo pants, chick looks like she's going to fall over either from being hungry or from stanging too close to the Sleestak's Douche Aura.......and I WAS horny before I saw him. So thanks alot DB1.
 
Is she holding a water gun?
 
That was supposed to be *STANDING*, not *STANGING*....dur.
 
THEY AREN'T EVEN LOOKING AT THE FUCKING CAMERA FOR A CANDID PICTURE! Why couldn't Michael Vick have a douchebag fighting ring? No one would've cried knowing this guy got slammed down on the ground because he lost a fight!

As if war, drugs, gas, and the ever increasing cost of cheap beer wasn't bad enough, now we've got douchebags running around who don't even have enough balls to look into the fucking camera.

Chica on the other hand could get it in a "Let's both take a heroine hit as we're climaxing" type rogering.

That's what I imagine anyway since I've never done heroine nor have gotten a girl off.

- Ryan Seadouche
 
Is Michael Stipe giving the Devil Horns in front of his Jesus Bling? Blasphemy! May he be punished according to the Book of Doucheronomy.
 
Geez, I already thought he was a major douchebag before, now look at this.

Ha, JG, have we discovered something?? The douchebag, aside from being, well, a douchebag, can in some cases also be an anti-aphrodisiac??
 
If douchebags are an anti-aphro, then they certainly must all be exterminated. And by exterminated, I mean... well, yes, exterminated.

HC looks, well, hypnotized. Do sleestack have mind control powers?
 
I'm rather convinced that this utter shitspawn douchebag has drugged or otherwise brain-damaged the strange broad beside him. Her eyes are glazed over, staring off into oblivion.

Guys who wear capris should be fed barbed alligator cock down their throats until they bleed.
 
It's not a mannequin; it's a blow-up doll. You think string-arms, here - not you, Pfah - could hold up a fully dressed mannequin? And it's not a squirt gun, either. The deluxe blow-up doll models have "accessories." Ya know, 6-pack of beer, Vaseline, etc. This makes them seem more like the "ideal" woman. However, this dick-wad couldn't even outfit her with a "manly" accessory. He brought Skittles...

I usually give points for Chuck Taylors - though they _suck_ to actually walk in - but, nah. This guy bites it. If we're lucky, he'll train hard and compete in the next Darwin Awards. Maybe even win.
 
1 minute after taking this photo the hottie is seen making out with whoever was performing in the concert in the background.

and Velveeta severely injured himself out of emo frustration.

it's no one's victory, man.
 
What is this guy a douchey hobbit from Lord of the Rings: Bag Edition?

He is wearing bright silver chuck taylors, bright silver. He took the effort to buy and wear an all white watch to go with his flamboyantly gay capri pants. Necklaces (check) and he's such a spiritual douche. Probably great at palm readings.

That heroin/blowup doll chick is not on earth. Hobbit Douche put that squirt gun in her hand in case his fauxhawk needs primping.
 
This photo rocks my awe-struck socks off. His silver surfer foot bindings make my thyroid itch. Someone must have put a 'bag over her head for her not to see how much of a scrote she's in the vicinity of.

Notice: she has her laser taser handy in case of close encounters of the choad kind.

myspace.com/ashlon
 
I always thought Cameron Diaz was taller. She's a less animated version of Tin-Tin from the Thunderbirds.

White watch strap, 'bag hand and silver kicks are the mark of scrote. I'd like to stick a grenade in his cargo pants and use the ghey beads to tie his ankles around his neck.
 
they both have a case of parishiltonitis and should be quarantined. cocaine is a hell of a drug.
 
I think his outfit symbolizes a tampon. All it needs now is to be drenched in blood, which could be easily accomplished with a claw hammer.

Good call, iDouche. This estrogen sac actually brought a mannequin to a Dashboard Confessional concert.
 
I see a Sleestack and a mannequin.
Where's the hot chick?
 
He's kindof a cross between Luke Perry and Doogie Howser...I am questioning his heterosexuality given how sad anorexic hottie looks.
 
too easy.......next douchebag.
 
Malnourished, skinny, and fupped uck on crack, these two are both too weak to stand without serving as mutual kickstands. He is the anti-Pumpy scrote, and she's a Kate Moss wannabe.
 
Pumpy would eat this douche for breakfast - in between his 4th and 5th lifting sessions of the morning...
 
This guys looks like a cross between a young Macgyver and a pig's scrote.....Macpigbag?
 
Nicolette Sheridan (many years ago)and the...the...the?
 
And now, Madam Tussauds presents:
Jim Carrey as 1993's The Demolition Man!
With Jewel!

Douche on.

Stonedouche Jackson
 
I like her leather/pleather top. Velvetta, well we have said enough about this douchebag already. He is starting to induce rage in me. DB1, please spare us for a while.
 
The shoes, the beads, the fake diamond earing. All douchecouterments for sure, but the girls tie up pants make me want to fire up the wood chipper and feed this douchebag in sliver shoes first.
I would grant his last wish to tongue one last sphincter before he met his fate, however.
 
David Beckham?

With Cameron Diaz??

SICK
 
This fucker I bet get more Dick tossed at him than a Urinal public restroom at a yankees game,, For fuck sake someone put that fucker in the ground please
 
Frank Fontana from Murphy Brown matured from loser to archdouche.
 
This dude is definantly a queer
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.