Thursday, July 26, 2007
Sloth Jr. II

I would set sail into the Pacific on a small Hong Kong junk-boat with only my cunning and sixteen packets of cheetos to survive just for the chance to fondle Princess Hottie's bandana with a tub of jello and a vat of bacon grease. Because I like to get freaky like that.
Sloth Jr.'s next-generation douchebaggery reaches new heights with the chin fungus outline.
Please do not go out and kick nine year old British orphan girls after viewing this pic. If there's anything I'd hate to be responsible for, it's causing a mass systemic kicking of nine year old British orphan girls. Because they just want some more porridge. It's not their fault Sloth Jr. is a raging hemorrhoidic douchebag.
Comments:
<< Home
This is to the guy in the background: I know what you're thinking. I'm thinking it myself. But this choad is not worth life in San Quentin. Find another way to sabotage that retard, and please do so on my behalf.
holy shit!
in the background, under the yellow lights.
it's The Rock! and i can smell what he's cookin'..... a heaping hot plate of douche.
and she went from hott to nott in 1 second flat.
in the background, under the yellow lights.
it's The Rock! and i can smell what he's cookin'..... a heaping hot plate of douche.
and she went from hott to nott in 1 second flat.
Why does he have Puberchoad's treasure trail on his jaw? Force of habit, I guess. Ooo, snap!
Sorry guys but I think she's kinda cute in a slatternly way. She needs to lose the stainless steel herpes sore though...
Sorry guys but I think she's kinda cute in a slatternly way. She needs to lose the stainless steel herpes sore though...
I would wade through the sawgrass, aligator, and leach infested waters of the Everglade swamps with no shirt on (like in 'Band of the Hand') just for the chance to..well..have intercourse with her. She jimmys my johnson.
Amerigo Vesdouchey
Amerigo Vesdouchey
What the hell is with douches face pubes?? How on earth does someone shave a line that thin and exactly what is the point?
Another mark of the douche.
Another mark of the douche.
Is that a dude over hottie's left shoulder? The tricep and faded shoulder tat suggest male but the long nails and a thumb-ring are strongly suggestive of TG-douche.
What in the hell kind of androgeny bar are these two hanging out in?
What in the hell kind of androgeny bar are these two hanging out in?
Indiana Douche likes the hottie. She's adorable, except for the strange growth on her lip.
Indiana Douche hates the douchebag. Good thing that there are no nine year old British orphans around here.
The simple solution is to separate the hottie from the douchebag. I believe a sledgehammer would work.
Indiana Douche and the Last Douchebag
Indiana Douche hates the douchebag. Good thing that there are no nine year old British orphans around here.
The simple solution is to separate the hottie from the douchebag. I believe a sledgehammer would work.
Indiana Douche and the Last Douchebag
After looking at both pictures, I think his right arm is locked that pose. Perhaps he has polio or something?
One can hope...
One can hope...
HEY YOU GUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYS!!!!!
fucking defiler'bag. I hope one-eyed willie gets 'im. up the butt i mean.
fucking defiler'bag. I hope one-eyed willie gets 'im. up the butt i mean.
Shoe in for the weekly.
She's adorable and he deserves one of dante's hells. I don't care which one as long as he doesn't walk the earth anymore.
-Lotd
She's adorable and he deserves one of dante's hells. I don't care which one as long as he doesn't walk the earth anymore.
-Lotd
I now believe you, Ian. The head band is a sure indicator of a druggie, at least on this chick.
MJ the wus can't grow in a real beard. This dirt line is all he can achieve. No trimming required.
And Anon 1:18 is correct about the polio. Look at the way this guy is holding his glass. Yuck.
MJ the wus can't grow in a real beard. This dirt line is all he can achieve. No trimming required.
And Anon 1:18 is correct about the polio. Look at the way this guy is holding his glass. Yuck.
I was sure that Gillette Mach Douche was a shoe-in for HCwDBoW but now - sweet jeebus crispin glover, what a monumental spank blanket this choad is! I've got more rage than a lab monkey over the forced casualness of his bad boy sideways glance. Heavens forfend! The little scamp taunts us with his oh-so-naughty antics. Well I got news for you, knobgobbler, if you could get a room and you're not already in a room, I see a lonely Carl's Jr. Breakfast Club with a side order of masturbating like a crazed weasel in your future.
Licking her boob for the camera...Call me old fashioned, but whatever happened to a little chivalry? You douchebags can think of it as foreplay if it makes it easier for you. Treat her like a lady in public and afterwards, if she's dumb enough to follow you home, you can grab her by the ankles and treat her like a wheelbarrow.
Licking her boob for the camera...Call me old fashioned, but whatever happened to a little chivalry? You douchebags can think of it as foreplay if it makes it easier for you. Treat her like a lady in public and afterwards, if she's dumb enough to follow you home, you can grab her by the ankles and treat her like a wheelbarrow.
Baby RUUUUTH!
Ew, yes, great smile, but soooo not hot. Anymore. Maybe ever. What was I thinking? (Note: not the first time that question has been asked by me).
Where ever this place is, it seems the practically require you to have a designer baseball cap on. A new douche haven? Like that place with the padded walls?
Ew, yes, great smile, but soooo not hot. Anymore. Maybe ever. What was I thinking? (Note: not the first time that question has been asked by me).
Where ever this place is, it seems the practically require you to have a designer baseball cap on. A new douche haven? Like that place with the padded walls?
If ANY guy EVER did that to me, I would be busy kicking his skull in. How these girls can tolerate this bullshit behavior is beyond me.
Disgusting ass whores. You may be hot, but you lower your standards. Especially when you're letting some fatass with pitiful chin mold pretend to lick your nipple.
UGH!
Disgusting ass whores. You may be hot, but you lower your standards. Especially when you're letting some fatass with pitiful chin mold pretend to lick your nipple.
UGH!
Chunk may love chocolate but this uber douche is heading down a rocky road.I think seeing this has made my ovaries dry up. AND since when does skank-bag equal hot chick? This fried egg titty girl just oozes itchy crotch syndrome.
-Douche-me-not
-Douche-me-not
I say she's hot.. Nuff said.
The silver herpes is a bit creepy though, but I'd still do her.
He obviously is a choad, no further needed there.
Crap I lost my funny gene today.. perhaps it will be back tomorrow.
BUB
The silver herpes is a bit creepy though, but I'd still do her.
He obviously is a choad, no further needed there.
Crap I lost my funny gene today.. perhaps it will be back tomorrow.
BUB
By herself, she'd be a very nice package, and by that, I mean a nice little romp in the sack on Christmas morning. Oversized boobs are nice to look at, but the smaller ones are more sensitive. So I hear. Any D-cups out there care to confirm or dispel that?
But, as she's given herself - freely, by the looks of it - to the bleethe, I'm sorry. I might throw some change in her cup, if she were pan-handling, but she's untouchable, now. We should make her go through the village shouting "Bleethe" to warn those who pass by.
But, as she's given herself - freely, by the looks of it - to the bleethe, I'm sorry. I might throw some change in her cup, if she were pan-handling, but she's untouchable, now. We should make her go through the village shouting "Bleethe" to warn those who pass by.
Oh, +1 to the Baron. Can I just walk into any Carl's and order those items? "I'll take the 'weasel,' please. Extra creamy, if you would."
Sloth will need hotter hotties before he will imprint a longer-than-15-seconds impression on the readership of HCwD.
not that i'd want him to. plenty of 1-timer douchebags come and go and that's fine by me.
but yes. skanky look but adequately sexy boobs.
and boobs.
not that i'd want him to. plenty of 1-timer douchebags come and go and that's fine by me.
but yes. skanky look but adequately sexy boobs.
and boobs.
the smaller ones are more sensitive. So I hear. Any D-cups out there care to confirm or dispel that?
I've experienced both ends of the spectrum, and the A-cup girls tell me that with their top off, they can tell which way the wind's blowing. And how fast.
The D-cups say they're like Novocain.
Undoubtedly some will have other opinions, but I've got my consensus and I'm stickin' to it.
I've experienced both ends of the spectrum, and the A-cup girls tell me that with their top off, they can tell which way the wind's blowing. And how fast.
The D-cups say they're like Novocain.
Undoubtedly some will have other opinions, but I've got my consensus and I'm stickin' to it.
Seriously, what the fuck is up with these hand gestures? What do they mean? Is it a form of douche sign language?
I've never seen a photograph develop in which people feel the need to throw in asinine hand signals.
What the fuck is up with that?
Post a Comment
I've never seen a photograph develop in which people feel the need to throw in asinine hand signals.
What the fuck is up with that?
<< Home







