Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

No More "The Sign"


Popped collar scroad from "The Sign" writes in:

---------
yea i'd appreciate it if u took this down asap
----------------

Of course.

Let me make it up to you. Have some Peaches.


Comments:
Maybe he's just a homeless guy with his lips in a perma pucker. I'll let someone else make the "that's his car or house" comment.
 
Wow....was that the fastest retraction request in history, or what?????????

Is Peaches auditioning for a place on Johnny Knoxville's 'Jackass' crew?
 
Attention K-Mart Shoppers:

there's a blue light special on Peaches the Scrote happening right now on Aisle 6. Don't rush, they won't go fast.
 
Bwahahaha! Peaches in a shopping cart, not pointing. I was having a bad day before this.
 
You cant have the peaches without the point, that is like the shimmy without the shake
 
Peaches ala carte. Awesome.
 
God, I wish I could wheel him off a cliff in that shopping cart...

Or down a street in SF into some traffic...
 
Hanging with hot chick = look #1.
Sitting in shopping cart, drunk = look #1.
Funeral = look #1.
Job interview = look #1.
Watching comedy central = look #1.
Jerking off = look #1.
Looking in mirror = look #1.
Feeling emotional because his cat just died = look #1.

I love that guy.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
@ ibling and anon 2:36:

Look closely: he's pointing WITH THE CART. Shazzam; I just blew my own mind.
 
Sign Scroad is nothing compared to our hero, Peaches.

Douche on, my man. Douche on!
 
I just noticed that in this pic, Peaches may not be pointing, but he is in fact puckering. Look back at the earlier photo and he was not doing that.

He is a many-fected douche. And my personal hero.
 
dammit! i missed it! where's the googlecache pic? anyone?
 
ooops Someone shook Peaches' Tree.
 
darksock, you are a true bag-hunter... you saw the hidden douche, the undercurrent of scrote, the invisible essence of choad that allows premier douchebags like Peaches (all hail!!) to point using only a grocery cart. You are my hero.
 
he seems kinda naked with no finger pointing at me saying "I WANT YOU!"...to call me a huge douche.
 
just plain awesome. and by awesome i mean awesome.
 
I don't know where I am because he's not pointing at me. Where am I? WHERE AM I?
 
The more I look at this picture, the more he looks like an overgrown toddler sulking in a crib.
Awwww! Does somebody need a nappy wappy? Yes you do! Yes you dooo!
 
I spent the last couple of days on the road. I stopped in Lynchburg, TN to visit Cro-Bagnon's shrine.

I discovered that Lynchburg, TN is in a DRY frigging county.

Then, I show up here and there's an apparent takedown of a post that didn't even make it to the 6 hour mark.

AND we see Peaches sans point?

Life needs to have some rhyme or reason. I can't buy a drink at the home of Jack Daniel? There needs to be something to rely on and believe in, whether it is a Pumpy boob grab, a White Chocolate matching pastel cap and tie, a Trainwreck dry hump, or a Peaches index finger exposing my inner 'bag.

I've come to rely on any and all of them to buoy my reality, to calm my existential waters so to speak.

Now, it's gone. The DB1, with a single post, has pulled the tablecloth from under my life's dishes and sent them clattering and shattering to the floor like so many inexpensive Target place settings.

With my emotions and notions of my life's purpose having been summarily swept and tossed in the dustbin of nihilistic futility, I will now turn to the darkest, most servile and lowly profession I can imagine in order to begin anew.

Starting right now: I am Baron von Douchehausen, Club Promotions Helper.
 
Looks like you're close to becoming a douche. Tread lightly.
 
This picture is just so wonderfully disorienting, and not only because Peaches proves that he can pull Blue Steel ANYWHERE. Now I know how I would react if I saw a pic of Purple Lips riding a camel or the Donk in a bumper car.
 
Boo to "the sign" for being an oversensitive pussy.

Hooray "peaches" for creative use of a shopping cart.
 
Grab it while you can...

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/uploaded_images/DB7155-783803.jpg
 
+1 to Pfah & Darksock - no surprise here, though. Witty and well done, boys.

I had the SuperTramp song "C'est le Bon," - just one of many, Ok? It was "Misty Mountain Hop" before that, in case any of you miscreants try to tag me as a "metro" (How do you go from Led Z to Super T...?) - going through my head before I saw this picture. Now I think it should be "C'est le Boner."

Peaches is indomitable. Even outside of his element - no HC, no sharp duds, no ubiquitous point - he still pulls a full-scale douchebag. Brav-o! Peaches. We are but mere scrote shavers hoping to one day escape from your shadow.
 
Grab it while you can...

Aw, I don't know what he was all bent about. That's a respectable 'bag pose. And that eyebrow raise is almost worthy of comparison to The Master: Belushi. He shouldn't be so modest.
 
Peaches is the only homeless man to use constant blue steel.
 
Normally I'd be sad if Peaches wasn't doing The Point, but because he's douching it up in a SHOPPING CART, he gets my full respect. I want to hang out with Peaches.

P.S: Is there any way to confirm that the person asking for their pics down is the actual person? I'd hate to see the next Prompa spoiled by an imposter. It's a fine line..
 
BVD and anon 7:00. FUNNY shit.

And BVD...I had a buddy visiting Lynchburg who was planning to buy me a bottle of something delicious for my bday (and cart it from there back to LA). He finds out it is a dry county, and then proceeds to drive TWO HOURS to the nearest liquor store to find whiskey. Now that's a true friend.

As for Peaches, he's probably one of the few douchebags on this site that, if I randomly saw him in a bar, I'd probably buy him a beer. I hope he'd be able to hold that face the whole time.
 
This is my favorite Peaches pic because, for once, it is sans hot chick.


Oh my. Just reading over what I wrote and I see that I was well on my way to a limerick. It is Wednesday, and the limerick, incredibly, is trying to write itself. I will pause and wait until DB1 sets the table for us and then fires the starter's pistol.
 
I can't believe this guy exists! He is so awesome that I would seriously buy him a beer and strike up a conversation. Point or no point, it's his facial expression that slays me!
 
I cannot wait. I must complete the limerick.

This is my favorite Peaches pic
Because, for once, it is sans hot chick
He's not even pointing
Yet we're still annointing
The scrotey, hall-of-fame, douchebag dick
 
Kb is right. It's as though once he mastered the face, he froze it in place with botox so that it now is his only face. He should manufacture a latex halloween mask in his perfect likeness so that mere amateurs, wannabe 'bags, or just the simply curious could also feel and experience the power of the douche. But he won't do that. Because he's a selfish prima donna. He's Peaches.
 
DB1, can you please do a spin-off site called PumpyPeaches.com? It could be the Jeffersons to your All in the Family....
 
This guy really reminds me of Christian bale. "not the face bitch, not the face!"

-Lotd
 
blinded by the light dressed up like a douche.

Best name on this site so far!
 
this site could survive on Peaches alone. When he starts complaining we will have a problem. I totally agree that Peaches and Pumpy should have a spinoff site. and Crobagnon could come by and be the bumbling idiot that doesnt know his own strength. it could have theme music a la Perfect Strangers or family matters. one of you crafty bag hunters could come up with the theme song for it.
 
Who would go to the store and buy a bag of shit?

Deuche Baggilo
 
Is that really "the sign"?
 
He's such a fucking douchebag and a pussy!!
 
I have been walking around with the peaches look on my face for the last 10 minutes. I would like to report that it made me damn near retarded. I was so focused on my inner douchiness that I could not commplete simple tasks like drinking orange juice and pissing in the toilet.
 
[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]
 
Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.